Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,625 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6231017 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 26, 2021
Amky:

Please Tammy is OGFZA recruitment going to be an open recruitment or a replacement not open to the public.
Thanks

Depends on management
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casapraco123: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2021
miladelly:
Enough is Enough!....

Empty vessels makes the loudest NOISE.

Some have POWER but talk LESS...

Whoever you are pls All is well. And it will CERTAINLY end well for everyone here on NL. AMEN.

Laugh at yourself PLS...and allow others too to Laugh. Laugh ain't CHEAP by the way.

You also REDIRECT your energy and CHANNEL all your ENTIRE SKILLS to something WORTHWHILE...

Stop insulting PEOPLE, if they have opinions! CRITICISM is not a bad JUDGEMENT.

For ALL; when you know the TRUTH, it SET'S you Free.

All PEF Hopefuls; neither PHILIP NOR DAFMINS NOR WHOEVER is a god...

If truly, PHILIP, 'who talks from both sides of his MOUTH has received PEF APL...Congrats to him.

Mind you DAFMINS,'in the course of my discussion & Interaction with Philip, YES', he discussed you with I; and I, Certainly discussed you with PHILIP...vice versa based on what YOU posted on NL prior to present.

And the sum up," is HMMMMMMM!...we all are smart GASKIYA....

Silence is golden atimes....BUT for the first time on NL....I would say we all should be mindful because NO ONE KNOWS TOMORROW, so never take ANYONE FOR GRANTED OR A FOOL.

If PHILIP, INSULTED a PEF CORPER, and unprofessionally called out this corper's name...@ Swagsultan in the public....very UNETHICAL just because of divided opinions....

Philip, said on another thread that PEF HOPEFUL'S should forget about the List...yet, he got the letter 2 months ago

Mind you, DAFMINS' I have spoken to PHILIP before', my maturity in age, years of work experience and been a mother of 3 young-adults. Yes, my first son is 21 years... I won't talk further because this hints is for PHILIP to decode who typed this MESSAGE.

And PHILIP, yes, this is MUMMY.....

And for some few others too to decode Eg...Tops; MO; USM etc..

The truth, was, there was no comment under the Moniker you DAFMINS initially commented that PHILIP and another 54 got PEF APL....

I mean, nothing was commented just the MONIKER NAME, and then DAFMINS, you came under to comment on PEF, Philip, APL, and 54 others, Gwarinpa Ave etc...Haba!

Too much information yet', when someone said post APL you got upset....

On my part and of course, others...We wish PHILIP, luck irrespective of he got the letter or not...my take for PHILIP is.....Weldone!

My take for you DAFMINS,' You are Philip o, you are DAFMINS o, you sha have a name...

I leave everyone here to their CONSCIENCE, is our heart that determines who truly we are behind NL.

Best wishes DAFMINS to you and yours.

I wished I could TALK some more, I wished I could EXPRESS some more, I wished I could sieve the FINE flour out of sheaves....

Nevertheless, I appreciate @TammyAnybody...
You are such a perfect gentleman' I see your sincere love for ALL, I see your meekness and steadfastness to help others... God will uphold you.

Finally, my brother & sisters....

"The race is not to the swift; NOR the battle to the strong; NEITHER yet bread to the wise; NOR yet riches to men of understanding; NOR yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."

At God's time and chance', God's grace will befall US ALL. Thank you.

1. i posted the info of the 54 persons and 2 new staff who resumed at the pef head office and i am very much sure about it. i believe some persons saw my post before i personally pull it down. dafmis was reacting base on my info. Some pef staff actually have the list, note; no management staff will EVER agree that pef recruited.

2. as i checked, Philiplobbos has not been online for sometime. i will suggest we wait to hear from him directly. he has not come to testify that he got pef apl so why are you insulting him madam?

3. you sounded like you have been on phone conversation with philip before now as mummy as you called yourself, have you tried reaching to confirm the true story?

4. the truth is, philip has assisted most persons here with info and contact, insulting him this way without hearing directly from him directly is not nice.

5. those in contact with philip before now should tell us if he has duped anyone here or talking from both side of his mouth as you said. i remember Philip warned me not to discuss slot buying with him wen i sent him PM for the first time. i also remember you raising praises on him before now. what now happened madam? why the insult?

6. if you have any personal issue him, dont bring it here pls. you may end up driving those who give us info. you have never given us info before. learn to hear from both sides before judging insulting some one please.

THE QUESTION IS, HAS PHILIP TOLD ANY OF YOU OR TESTIFY IN THIS PLATFORM THAT HE GOT PEF APL? HAS HE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ALLIGATION? IF NO, WHY ARE YOU INSULTING HIM MADAM?

@PHILIP LOBBOS, YOU HAVE TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE, YOUR HATERS HAVE FINALLY SURFACED.

i rest my case, i dont deserve your insult madam.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shamsualmustaph(m): 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Today is 26/10/2021 what really happened between house committee on character and fctirs management is their any development
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chochopiro(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
It's about #240k. Any info?
mitsammy:
Any idea abt NPA entry level salary (level 8 )
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bolshine(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
[quote author=casapraco123 post=107074919]

I totally agree with you on point No. 5, the few times I have spoken to Philip and make enquiries, all he tells me is that he can only give out information or contacts and also advise but he will neither be a party to you buying/dishing out slots from him nor linking you with an agent and I appreciate his honesty for that.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
People really think documentation is done in the secret...
If you know the caliber of people waiting for PEF you will know that there is no way new intake will be taken without them knowing even if not getting

This same Philip you saying might have gotten as of last month was still talking about the PEF, as of last week was still discussing NCMB, how would you say this seem individual has gotten PEF...

Let's be honest with ourselves, we are not children. I take my leave once again

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
It's really funny..
Have been more of a ghost reader here, never missing a day on this forum.

Please my question is, did Philip told the house that he got PEF APL or the house just assume?

Did he scam anyone?

Then why the defamation of character?
Why the insult?

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
casapraco123:

1. i posted the info of the 54 persons and 2 new staff who resumed at the pef head office and i am very much sure about it. i believe some persons saw my post before i personally pull it down. dafmis was reacting base on my info. Some pef staff actually have the list, note; no management staff will EVER agree that pef recruited.

2. as i checked, Philiplobbos has not been online for sometime. i will suggest we wait to hear from him directly. he has not come to testify that he got pef apl so why are you insulting him madam?

3. you sounded like you have been on phone conversation with philip before now as mummy as you called yourself, have you tried reaching to confirm the true story?

4. the truth is, philip has assisted most persons here with info and contact, insulting him this way without hearing directly from him directly is not nice.

5. those in contact with philip before now should tell us if he has duped anyone here or talking from both side of his mouth as you said. i remember Philip warned me not to discuss slot buying with him wen i sent him PM for the first time. i also remember you raising praises on him before now. what now happened madam? why the insult?

6. if you have any personal issue him, dont bring it here pls. you may end up driving those who give us info. you have never given us info before. learn to hear from both sides before judging insulting some one please.

THE QUESTION IS, HAS PHILIP TOLD ANY OF YOU OR TESTIFY IN THIS PLATFORM THAT HE GOT PEF APL? HAS HE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ALLIGATION? IF NO, WHY ARE YOU INSULTING HIM MADAM?

@PHILIP LOBBOS, YOU HAVE TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE, YOUR HATERS HAVE FINALLY SURFACED.

I have been following this crap and you have spoken well. Especially 2 and 5. And to this person on this platform (you know yourself), whose work here is to start silly argument, hit heads together, causing unnecessary disruption and diverting the purpose of this platform, without ever giving one important piece of information to help others, THUNDER FIRE YOU.

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
Gimli:
It's really funny..
Have been more of a ghost reader here, never missing a day on this forum.

Please my question is, did Philip told the house that he got PEF APL or the house just assume?

Did he scam anyone?

Then why the defamation of character?
Why the insult?
I think DAFMIS is the problem here...
Well, some said they are same people... Only God knows

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by miladelly: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Thank your for message,' and NOTE, neither did I INSULT YOU NOR PHILIP.

Of course, I did NOT in any way MENTIONED your name NOR even QUOTED YOU.

The lines of INSULTS are not clear to you! OK....

because having DIFFERENCES IN OPINION OR CRITICISM OR ASKING QUESTIONS should not lead to INSULTS and hence my take for ALL.

NOW, you accused others for INSULTING PHILIP, are you aware that PHILIP too has INSULTED and passed DEROGATORY comments to others before.

Either ways, don't be privy to SUPPORT one side story of INSULT and SHIELD the other side of INSULT....

BE ALEAST honest if you want to Judge on one person INSULTING the other.

To end this MATTER with you and any COHORT', I have mentioned it, I as one, Wish PHILIP the best irrespective of he got PEF letter or NOT.

YES, AS a proud MUMMY that I DON'T call myself but as a PASSIONATE MOTHER, that my kids call me, YES, I called PHILIP twice and even sent messages to him. DOES THIS RESOLVE YOUR QUERIES on your QUESTION....

OR BETTER still, would you ASK ME TO SHOW PROOF'S of my calls or messages to PHILIP, SO YOU CAN enjoy the VIBE you seek for

Why don't you get in touch with PHILIP and ask him if I called him or NOT.

I am for positive VIBES & ENERGY, and I will never ever insult anyone here because', I have made lasting relationships & friends with people here....I never request anyone to call me MUMMY.

IF I HAVE CARRIED myself well, Respected & Regarded others, and I have also become big sisters to some by been consistently Helpful then...if I am called MUMMY, I might not deserve it but probably I EARNED IT.

...RESPECT IS EARNED and not necessarily DESERVING.

Now, NOTE', you, seemly thinking I would back and forth talk because TALK IS CHEAP but ACTION is PRICELESS equates to I won't DIVULGE information from both sides of my mouth.

You can endlessly wait to hear from PHILIP, that's your choice. AND BY THE WAY, PHILIP too has benefited gaining information from others including I, kindly stop acting BIASED pls.

And what personal ISSUES, could I have with PHILIP....Hmmmmm, I think YOU HAVE SPOKEN with HIM to arrive at such funny reasons of ISSUES not to talk of them been PERSONAL.

AND WHO ARE the PHILIP haters ....

You better REST your case PLS...

because I never directed anything at YOU, NOR DID I QUOTE UNDER YOU NOR DID I even write your name not to even pass insults to you.

Hmmmmmm, I may never have given INFO here no problem but that CANT TAKE AWAY THE VALUED NETWORK have gained here no doubt. AND ALSO, that won't take away the fact that it's not EVERYONE who must talk here...
In the Citrus fruit family.... that's why we have lemon - sour; lime - sour & bitter; orange - sweet and tangy; etc.

You remember me RAISING PRAISES ON PHILIP BEFORE...? INTERESTING, IS IT PHILIP WHO TOLD YOU THAT, meaning you were aware via phone discussion.

Or you saw me RAISING PRAISES by what I wrote where and where was it PUBLISHED

PHILIP is a great guy no doubt, but when he starts ACTING like a demigod and all sort no point saying much, then people have the right to NOT WORSHIP him.

My dear, All is Well that Ends Well, from my end, I ain't doing this back and forth WITH YOU.

FINALLY, the case is SEALED, CLOSED AND POSTED FROM MY END. CHEERIOS.

casapraco123:

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kindly disregard the information from @DAFMIS on @Philippianlobbos getting an APL from PEF. The information is false.

I've been speaking with him. His main phone has some issues for more than a week now. He might possibly be back on Nairaland later today.

@Philippianlobbos has been kind and very helpful to me. I don't understand the unpleasant words about his person. Thank you.

23 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Feezo111: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hi Tammy, please apart from NEXIM and OGFZA, which other organizations are currently or about to do recruitment in the coming weeks?
TammyAnybody:

Depends on management

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Maimakawa:
It seems you're from GWRZ bro right?
Gud luck
GWRZ? I can't decipher. PM me bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casapraco123: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
miladelly:
Thank your for message,' and NOTE, neither did I INSULT YOU NOR PHILIP.

Of course, I did NOT in any way MENTIONED your name NOR even QUOTED YOU.

The lines of INSULTS are not clear to you! OK....

because having DIFFERENCES IN OPINION OR CRITICISM OR ASKING QUESTIONS should not lead to INSULTS and hence my take for ALL.

NOW, you accused others for INSULTING PHILIP, are you aware that PHILIP too has INSULTED and passed DEROGATORY comments to others before.

Either ways, don't be privy to SUPPORT one side story of INSULT and SHIELD the other side of INSULT....

BE ALEAST honest if you want to Judge on one person INSULTING the other.

To end this MATTER with you and any COHORT', I have mentioned it, I as one, Wish PHILIP the best irrespective of he got PEF letter or NOT.

YES, AS a proud MUMMY that I DON'T call myself but as a PASSIONATE MOTHER, that my kids call me, YES, I called PHILIP twice and even sent messages to him. DOES THIS RESOLVE YOUR QUERIES on your QUESTION....

OR BETTER still, would you ASK ME TO SHOW PROOF'S of my calls or messages to PHILIP, SO YOU CAN enjoy the VIBE you seek for

Why don't you get in touch with PHILIP and ask him if I called him or NOT.

I am for positive VIBES & ENERGY, and I will never ever insult anyone here because', I have made lasting relationships & friends with people here....I never request anyone to call me MUMMY.

IF I HAVE CARRIED myself well, Respected & Regarded others, and I have also become big sisters to some by been consistently Helpful then...if I am called MUMMY, I might not deserve it but probably I EARNED IT.

...RESPECT IS EARNED and not necessarily DESERVING.

Now, NOTE', you, seemly thinking I would back and forth talk because TALK IS CHEAP but ACTION is PRICELESS equates to I won't DIVULGE information from both sides of my mouth.

You can endlessly wait to hear from PHILIP, that's your choice. AND BY THE WAY, PHILIP too has benefited gaining information from others including I, kindly stop acting BIASED pls.

And what personal ISSUES, could I have with PHILIP....Hmmmmm, I think YOU HAVE SPOKEN with HIM to arrive at such funny reasons of ISSUES not to talk of them been PERSONAL.

AND WHO ARE the PHILIP haters ....

You better REST your case PLS...

because I never directed anything at YOU, NOR DID I QUOTE UNDER YOU NOR DID I even write your name not to even pass insults to you.

Hmmmmmm, I may never have given INFO here no problem but that CANT TAKE AWAY THE VALUED NETWORK have gained here no doubt. AND ALSO, that won't take away the fact that it's not EVERYONE who must talk here...
In the Citrus fruit family.... that's why we have lemon - sour; lime - sour & bitter; orange - sweet and tangy; etc.

You remember me RAISING PRAISES ON PHILIP BEFORE...? INTERESTING, IS IT PHILIP WHO TOLD YOU THAT, meaning you were aware via phone discussion.

Or you saw me RAISING PRAISES by what I wrote where and where was it PUBLISHED

PHILIP is a great guy no doubt, but when he starts ACTING like a demigod and all sort no point saying much, then people have the right to NOT WORSHIP him.

My dear, All is Well that Ends Well, from my end, I ain't doing this back and forth WITH YOU.

FINALLY, the case is SEALED, CLOSED AND POSTED FROM MY END. CHEERIOS.

From ur bogus & meaningless explanation, you stated you called and texted philip, what did you now discussion with him that made you to drag him mercilessly in public space?
PEF recruited i saw letters from two person who were about to be screen from the entrance gate in PEF, they displayed their letters may be Philip can explain morre better if he so wishes, today you are praying for tammy just the way you once prayed for philip. Tomorrow na insult. you were unfortunate to get it doesn't mean you should abusing who ever made it.
Talking about calling you mommy in NAIRALAND, who cares, who you help?. Why bringing in your private matter here? What's our business with your 21 yr old son or 3 chuildren? Your chuildren will give is APL? Why talking about your son here?
You clearly stated that philip talk from both side of his mouth yet you still call him on phone and texted him. Why can't you listen to him carefully and take the relevant information from him? For your information madam, I called philip to seek advice on a particular agency I heard they were recruiting, he directed me on what to do and I followed exactly his advice promptly and by the grace of GOD, I may also collect my APL via his strategic advice, he never asked money for consultation, he took his time, he even contacted ted someone to give me access into National to collect recommendation letter. I have benefits from his benivolance. Madam don't chase him away, allow us to continue picking the relevant information if he talk from both side of his mouth. You called and text him, you still come here to insult him. Mommy indeed, frustration everywhere while contributing nothing here. I hardly comment here but it piece me up when you insult an innocent man.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casapraco123: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Teepy0392:
Well said..

quote author=Alfaraag post=107059812]

I Will like to clarify something about PEF which is very important,just like Mommy"Miladelly Said some has POWER but talk LESS.This is a faceless forum.
Since the last recruitment that took place in Pef no single person not even one person got into Petroleum Equalisation Fund again...i just made a call not long ago into one of Hierarchy and he told me nothing of such happened.
Why do some people try to lead people with such a vigorious lies..
Dafims i could remember when someone asked you for a contact and u told him/her to pay you sum of money just for the contact..You were labelled with all sort of names in the past why will you have to come again to mislead people and lead them astray.
Who ever know pef in the past and now must have been familiar with names like Sharon adefunke Gazali,Dr Asabe Mustapha,Ahmed Bobboi,Hajiya Aisha Usman,Mr Ribadu,Tekena,Goddy,Mr Dele,Nasiru Kwara,Alkali shettima etc... Who ever know PEF must have been familiar with these set of people...
Guys CONNECT pass CONNECT,but we don't come hear to brag about who we are..
Philip of a guy i could remember few months ago i asked you to connect with me but u were so rude to me and ever since i smell something fishy about you....Not me alone you are rude to Miladelly"Mommy".
Pls guys stop misleading people because your conscience will judge you....
A word is enough for the Wise......
In the very end i wish PHILIP of a guy best of Luck in the PEF that he got in....i don't know which PEF sha....
All Pef Applicant remember God will do it for all of Us.....What God Cannot do doesnot exist.
Some other person here in Nairaland has also testify that 2person was posted to head office in pef. You weren't lucky my dear. Meanwhile, stop hating anyone and redirect your frustration somewhere else for not getting pef apl, nothing fishy about Philip.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I'm hopefully sorry for every inconvenience my absence has coursed, I had some technical issues with my device hence, it was extremely difficult if not impossible to take calls from same faulty phone.

I sincerely appreciate the confidence reposed on me by my close friends here, I also thank those who reached out to me in respect to the topic in contention.

It very important to note that;

1. i am not DAFMIS, infact, i tried sending him PM but no response till this moment.

2. the best way to dispel public misinterpretion is to address it directly. I will address the issue appropriately for the sake of those on suspense, your emotions and above all, those who need the PEF information, at the right time.

Thank you, and God bless.
"Philipian Lobbos"

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shamsualmustaph(m): 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Pls any update on fct_irs meeting with house committee on character
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
philipianlobbos:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

Philip himself.. Good evening you are welcome

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by T4kbaba(m): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Shamsualmustaph:
Pls any update on fct_irs meeting with house committee on character

THE WILL STILL DEFEND THIS NEPOTISM !!! NORTH ONLY OF A THING !!! WHY SHOULD THE USELESS FEDERAL CHARACTER COMMISSION GIVE A WAIVER THEY DID THE SAME THING IN DSS RECRUITMENT AND SWEPT IT UNDER THE CARPET. THEY DID THE SAME THING IN THE POLICE 10,000 RECRUITMENT AND MUSILIU SMITH CONFRONTED THEM.

Nigeria Tribune reports:

Reps suspend recruitment of 600 FCT-IRS over breach of constitution

The House of Representatives has suspended the recruitment of the 600 newly employed staff of Federal Capital Territory Internal Revenue Services (FCT-IRS), over breach of the provisions of the 1999 Constitution (as amended) and Federal Character principles.

The resolution was passed after the investigative hearing into the recruitment exercise, which was conducted after obtaining a certificate of compliance for a waiver from an advertisement from the Federal Character Commission (FCC), which was signed by its Chairman, Dr M. Damkaka.

Records on the controversial 586 employments submitted to the Committee as of September 24, 2021, showed that: 144 people were employed in the North East, 237 from North Central, 106 from North West, 26 from South East, 38 from South-South and 37 from South-West, respectively.

Further analysis on a state basis showed that, out of the 144 for North East: Adamawa – 49, Bauchi – 22, Borno – 27, Gombe – 11, Taraba – 19 and Yobe – 16.

Out of 237 employed from North Central: Benue – 13, Kogi – 29, Kwara – 27, Nasarawa – 64, Niger – 41, Plateau – 7 and FCT – 56.

From the 106 employed from North West: Jigawa – 11, Kaduna – 29, Kano – 24, Katsina – 28, Kebbi – 6 and Sokoto – 7.

Out of a total of 26 employed from South East: Abia – 2, Anambra – 5, Ebonyi – 0, Enugu – 6 and Imo – 13.

From a total number of 38 employed from the South-South: Akwa Ibom – 4, Bayelsa – 1, Cross River – 5, Delta – 9, Edo – 15 and Rivers – 2.

Out of the total of 37 employed from South-West: Ekiti – 4, Lagos – 5, Ogun – 8, Ondo – 10, Osun – 9 and Oyo – 1.

The aggrieved lawmakers during the investigative hearing expressed grave concerns over the flagrant abuse of extant public service rules and the high level of impunity being perpetrated at the commission.

The lawmakers who frowned at the development, specifically expressed displeasure over the submission of the FCT-IRS Chairman’s representatives who argued that merit cannot be sacrificed for the constitution.

Worried by the development, the lawmakers who underscored their resolve to defend their oath of office, queried why no single candidate is qualified in Bayelsa while lesser candidates were employed from educationally advanced states.

To this end, Committee, House Committee on Federal Character, Hon Abubakar Yahaya Kusada via a letter with Ref. No: NASS /HR/9/CT/37/27/17 dated: 13th October 2021 and addressed to the Executive Chairman, FCT Inland Revenue Service Federal Capital Territory Internal Revenue Service, conveyed the resolution of the Committee to suspend the recruitment exercise pending the conclusion of its investigation.

The letter titled: ‘Suspension of recruitment’ reads: “Sequel to the interactive meeting held with you, Director Human Resources and Head of Legal on Wednesday, October 13, 2021, on the recently conducted recruitment exercise.

“I wish to inform you that the committee had resolved on a motion that all issues relating to the 600 Staff recently recruited be suspended until violations of the Federal Character principles observed is cleared.

“This is to enable the Committee to establish the extent of your organisation’s level of compliance with the Federal Character principles as enshrined in Chapter II S. 14(3) and Third Schedule Part I C 8 (1) of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended".

The Committee via a letter Reference No: NASS/HR/9/CT/37/27/243 addressed to the FCT-IRS Executive Chairman, requested for the list of the 600 Staff recruited according to States and Local Government; list of the 38,000 unsolicited applicants received according to States and Local Government and 700 shortlisted applicants for interview according to States and Local Government, based on the meeting held with the FCC Director, Human Resources and Head of Legal on Wednesday, October 13, 2021.

The Committee also resolved to meet with the FCT-IRS Executive Chairman, FCT Permanent Secretary, Director Human Resources and Head of Legal, Commissioner/Committee Chairman, Secretary, Director Monitoring of Federal Character Commission for an interactive meeting on the documents requested and other staff matters, on Tuesday, October 26, 2021.

In the bid to ensure compliance, Hon Kusada maintained that “all invitees should attend the meeting unfailingly and also note that the team led by the Permanent Secretary and FCT-IRS Chairman will be entertained by the Committee.

“This is to enable the committee to establish the extent of your Organization’s level of compliance with the Federal Character principles as enshrined in Chapter II S 14(3) and Third Schedule Part IC 8(1) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended".

Earlier, the Committee via a letter dated September 20, 2021, with Reference No: NASS/HR/9/CT/37/02/157 requested for the: List of the successful candidates approved and signed by the Federal Character Commission for the recruitment exercises conducted; Certificate of compliance issued by Federal Character Commission and application for wavier to Federal Character Commission for the recruitment exercise conducted as well as Advert placed in National dailies if any is not applicable as a waiver was given by the Federal Character Commission and Board approval for recruitment of 600.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shamsualmustaph(m): 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
T4kbaba:

THE WILL STILL DEFEND THIS NEPOTISM !!! NORTH ONLY OF A THING !!! WHY SHOULD THE USELESS FEDERAL CHARACTER COMMISSION GIVE A WAIVER THEY DID THE SAME THING IN DSS RECRUITMENT AND SWEPT IT UNDER THE CARPET. THEY DID THE SAME THING IN THE POLICE 10,000 RECRUITMENT AND MUSILIU SMITH CONFRONTED THEM.

Nigeria Tribune reports:

Reps suspend recruitment of 600 FCT-IRS over breach of constitution

The House of Representatives has suspended the recruitment of the 600 newly employed staff of Federal Capital Territory Internal Revenue Services (FCT-IRS), over breach of the provisions of the 1999 Constitution (as amended) and Federal Character principles.

The resolution was passed after the investigative hearing into the recruitment exercise, which was conducted after obtaining a certificate of compliance for a waiver from an advertisement from the Federal Character Commission (FCC), which was signed by its Chairman, Dr M. Damkaka.

Records on the controversial 586 employments submitted to the Committee as of September 24, 2021, showed that: 144 people were employed in the North East, 237 from North Central, 106 from North West, 26 from South East, 38 from South-South and 37 from South-West, respectively.

Further analysis on a state basis showed that, out of the 144 for North East: Adamawa – 49, Bauchi – 22, Borno – 27, Gombe – 11, Taraba – 19 and Yobe – 16.

Out of 237 employed from North Central: Benue – 13, Kogi – 29, Kwara – 27, Nasarawa – 64, Niger – 41, Plateau – 7 and FCT – 56.

From the 106 employed from North West: Jigawa – 11, Kaduna – 29, Kano – 24, Katsina – 28, Kebbi – 6 and Sokoto – 7.

Out of a total of 26 employed from South East: Abia – 2, Anambra – 5, Ebonyi – 0, Enugu – 6 and Imo – 13.

From a total number of 38 employed from the South-South: Akwa Ibom – 4, Bayelsa – 1, Cross River – 5, Delta – 9, Edo – 15 and Rivers – 2.

Out of the total of 37 employed from South-West: Ekiti – 4, Lagos – 5, Ogun – 8, Ondo – 10, Osun – 9 and Oyo – 1.

The aggrieved lawmakers during the investigative hearing expressed grave concerns over the flagrant abuse of extant public service rules and the high level of impunity being perpetrated at the commission.

The lawmakers who frowned at the development, specifically expressed displeasure over the submission of the FCT-IRS Chairman’s representatives who argued that merit cannot be sacrificed for the constitution.

Worried by the development, the lawmakers who underscored their resolve to defend their oath of office, queried why no single candidate is qualified in Bayelsa while lesser candidates were employed from educationally advanced states.

To this end, Committee, House Committee on Federal Character, Hon Abubakar Yahaya Kusada via a letter with Ref. No: NASS /HR/9/CT/37/27/17 dated: 13th October 2021 and addressed to the Executive Chairman, FCT Inland Revenue Service Federal Capital Territory Internal Revenue Service, conveyed the resolution of the Committee to suspend the recruitment exercise pending the conclusion of its investigation.

The letter titled: ‘Suspension of recruitment’ reads: “Sequel to the interactive meeting held with you, Director Human Resources and Head of Legal on Wednesday, October 13, 2021, on the recently conducted recruitment exercise.

“I wish to inform you that the committee had resolved on a motion that all issues relating to the 600 Staff recently recruited be suspended until violations of the Federal Character principles observed is cleared.

“This is to enable the Committee to establish the extent of your organisation’s level of compliance with the Federal Character principles as enshrined in Chapter II S. 14(3) and Third Schedule Part I C 8 (1) of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended".

The Committee via a letter Reference No: NASS/HR/9/CT/37/27/243 addressed to the FCT-IRS Executive Chairman, requested for the list of the 600 Staff recruited according to States and Local Government; list of the 38,000 unsolicited applicants received according to States and Local Government and 700 shortlisted applicants for interview according to States and Local Government, based on the meeting held with the FCC Director, Human Resources and Head of Legal on Wednesday, October 13, 2021.

The Committee also resolved to meet with the FCT-IRS Executive Chairman, FCT Permanent Secretary, Director Human Resources and Head of Legal, Commissioner/Committee Chairman, Secretary, Director Monitoring of Federal Character Commission for an interactive meeting on the documents requested and other staff matters, on Tuesday, October 26, 2021.

In the bid to ensure compliance, Hon Kusada maintained that “all invitees should attend the meeting unfailingly and also note that the team led by the Permanent Secretary and FCT-IRS Chairman will be entertained by the Committee.

“This is to enable the committee to establish the extent of your Organization’s level of compliance with the Federal Character principles as enshrined in Chapter II S 14(3) and Third Schedule Part IC 8(1) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended".

Earlier, the Committee via a letter dated September 20, 2021, with Reference No: NASS/HR/9/CT/37/02/157 requested for the: List of the successful candidates approved and signed by the Federal Character Commission for the recruitment exercises conducted; Certificate of compliance issued by Federal Character Commission and application for wavier to Federal Character Commission for the recruitment exercise conducted as well as Advert placed in National dailies if any is not applicable as a waiver was given by the Federal Character Commission and Board approval for recruitment of 600.

What is the outcome of today meeting between fctirs nd house committee on character
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 2:28am On Oct 27, 2021
naijainstinct:
GWRZ? I can't decipher. PM me bro
Brotherly can i also PM you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 5:28am On Oct 27, 2021
casapraco123:

Some other person here in Nairaland has also testify that 2person was posted to head office in pef. You weren't lucky my dear. Meanwhile, stop hating anyone and redirect your frustration somewhere else for not getting pef apl, nothing fishy about Philip.

Why are you fishing bro? Someone who spoke with Philip said he didn't get PEF and that the DAFMIS guy isnt him. It has been established here that the same DAFMIS guy is dubious also..

Why trying to still use same scenario to prove a point? Well what do I know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 5:34am On Oct 27, 2021
philipianlobbos:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I'm hopefully sorry for every inconvenience my absence has coursed, I had some technical issues with my device hence, it was extremely difficult if not impossible to take calls from same faulty phone.

I sincerely appreciate the confidence reposed on me by my close friends here, I also thank those who reached out to me in respect to the topic in contention.

1. i am not DAFMIS, infact, i tried sending him PM but no response till this moment.

2. the best way to dispel public misinterpretion is to address it directly. I will address the issue appropriately for the sake of those on suspense, your emotions and above all, those who need the PEF information, at the right time.

"Philipian Lobbos"

Welcome bro, I was the person who first mentioned alot of things not adding up, until a friend of yours came and explained you had an issue with your phone and that the PEF something with you was a ruse/false...

Why don't you address the PEF issue now so that those affected would know their stand with their connect and to know if to move on to other agencies that are in their bucket list or recruiting...

You waiting to a future data might put alot of people in jeopardy if it might affect them and you kept them in the dark.. Once again welcome back Sir Philip
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 6:53am On Oct 27, 2021
Edonnaa:

Welcome bro, I was the person who first mentioned alot of things not adding up, until a friend of yours came and explained you had an issue with your phone and that the PEF something with you was a ruse/false...

Why don't you address the PEF issue now so that those affected would know their stand with their connect and to know if to move on to other agencies that are in their bucket list or recruiting...

You waiting to a future data might put alot of people in jeopardy if it might affect them and you kept them in the dark.. Once again welcome back Sir Philip
Why are u like this sir, if u are Phillip would u come out to a public forum like this to announce u got pef considering d situation on ground. You want him to say something u will screen short and use to hold ur connect to ransom, then even if his apl can't be taken back 4rm him his own connect will now be looking at him as a betrayal who went town crying a thing that was intended to be private. subsequently he will now be treated like a parrot in his new office. This guy has been giving out all possible info except for pef, he stated some months back pef is d only agency he can't say a thing about, y forcing him. Sir if u believe he didn't get pef, it is ur belief. Those who believe he got it are entitled to their own belief. Abeg make una leave that issue make we for the look for where fit favour us. There is no more pef so no need for anybody hoping for anything 4rm there, u can only look up to d commission and authority.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2021
Gabicon20:

Why are u like this sir, if u are Phillip would u come out to a public forum like this to announce u got pef considering d situation on ground. You want him to say something u will screen short and use to hold ur connect to ransom, then even if his apl can't be taken back 4rm him his own connect will now be looking at him as a betrayal who went town crying a thing that was intended to be private. subsequently he will now be treated like a parrot in his new office. This guy has been giving out all possible info except for pef, he stated some months back pef is d only agency he can't say a thing about, y forcing him. Sir if u believe he didn't get pef, it is ur belief. Those who believe he got it are entitled to their own belief. Abeg make una leave that issue make we for the look for where fit favour us. There is no more pef so no need for anybody hoping for anything 4rm there, u can only look up to d commission and authority.
God bless you Sir, you've said it all

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 7:17am On Oct 27, 2021
Gabicon20:

My brother, exactly my thought.....we Nigerian are our own worst enemy.
I got APL from Underground...do you imagine me to come out and say it..minding the fact that some person would snap it and broadcast to their connect..I might even loss the slot.

Mr. Philip made it clear something like this happened to him. His name was short-Change.

If anyone here got APL..the best thing is to come out and say......A Friend Got APL and move.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2021
casapraco123:

You're right bro, Plillipianlobbos is a nice and selfless person. I really hope He secured this PEF apl.
I don't know what's wrong with some people.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 7:23am On Oct 27, 2021
Lets be watching film..I kuku no get power to argue with any unknown fellow

quote author=Edonnaa post=107096832]

Why are you fishing bro? Someone who spoke with Philip said he didn't get PEF and that the DAFMIS guy isnt him. It has been established here that the same DAFMIS guy is dubious also..

Why trying to still use same scenario to prove a point? Well what do I know [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 7:35am On Oct 27, 2021
Gabicon20:

Philip once said he screenshoted a info here and sent to asọ villa and the head of PEF was called to confirm if it was true... Do you recall that?

He doesn't need to show us the apl, he should just be straight forward "yes, another batch of people has been taken", "yes, a fresh documentation has been done" that's all...

Alot of people know me here and know the agency I am waiting on as we are all in a group chat together but you see this DAFMIS situation it must be settled once and for all

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2021
philipianlobbos:

"Philipian Lobbos"
Welcome back Oga Phillip
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usy309(m): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2021
Mrng all, pls any update from NCC ??

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2021
Gabicon20:

You said it all.
The biggest possible implication will be that they'll just sideline you in the organization as they'll just tagged you as immatured fellow even if they did not cancel your letter for the exposure.
Some people don't really know the bureaucratic nature of the work environment and Mr Phillip said it explicitly before and in this very forum that talking about PEF job placement is a no-go area for him because of a suppose negative implication of doing it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Miagro, Ishaqnasidi, Hassan52(m), Oppy2020, Danancy, ahmedkoded95(m), Ultimatejay, Tamababy, Gopitoto, TariqK and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.