Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6244102 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
2el:

yeah, very easy.

Where

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
Pls house,I have not seen anyone that has testify he or she received APL here.
Is it that everyone here is not lucky? Or what?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LordofNaija: 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nice

smiley
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
ademmy102:

No.... Everything with allowance is 62k

Ok I understand, thank you so much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DonnyE(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
TammyAnybody:
If you are in Onne in River State, OGFZA will start receiving CV in a week time.

Remember connection still play a major role.
Good evening, I sent you a PM please. I am currently in PH. Kindly respond.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jospepper(m): 12:06am On Jan 21, 2020
Bconsortium:
Don't worry I will soon testify.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 12:17am On Jan 21, 2020
Vanbravo:
TammyAnybody

Good day to you all, hope this meets you well.

Please I would like someone to tell me how much does efcc pay their BSc entry level and please do they also get upfront? if yes, then how much?

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you and God bless.
Wetin u dey carry salary for job wey u neva get dey do?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kizzygentle: 6:31am On Jan 21, 2020
gambus007:
for MDA there are A,B,C. starting with C which is grade level 08 that is ministries is 48 to 56 without allowance.some ministries proffisional include allowance to dia salary like INFOMATION GET XTRA 10K while adminstrative officers go home with 52 or more.para-militry like civil defence,frsc,prison service etc for degree is 125k flat.customs service is not up to 100k is like 80k plus but dey pay them some amount at the end of the year which falls the same to others thats for conpass 08.firs,nema are scale B the same with para-militr but parastal wil add small amount.nnpc,dpr,npa they generate huge revence are scale A.enginers get better salary than admin.officer.in summary salary are all the same,its jst the allowance.basic salary for all civil servants is not up to 30k.pardon my mistakes am using fone to type
I was told at the end of the year they are given allowance apart from the normal monthly basic salary. Like 500k and above. Please how true.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 6:34am On Jan 21, 2020
Bconsortium:
bro very soon I shall testify.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 8:11am On Jan 21, 2020
Those people that submitted their CVs at EFCC(Abuja) yesterday, did they write name at the reception? Or just the the names that they wrote where you submitted the CV
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adeyemi91(m): 8:23am On Jan 21, 2020
vinoc:

D tin tire me sef. See people dey ask for salary upandan. Some people go even ask if dem dey pay upfront. Imagine

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 21, 2020
Vanbravo:
TammyAnybody

Good day to you all, hope this meets you well.

Please I would like someone to tell me how much does efcc pay their BSc entry level and please do they also get upfront? if yes, then how much?

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you and God bless.

They pay 150k+ with 13month salary and no upfront allowance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 11:03am On Jan 21, 2020
TammyAnybody:

They pay 150k+ with 13month salary and no upfront allowance

What of BOI ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ustec: 11:23am On Jan 21, 2020
gambus007:
for MDA there are A,B,C. starting with C which is grade level 08 that is ministries is 48 to 56 without allowance.some ministries proffisional include allowance to dia salary like INFOMATION GET XTRA 10K while adminstrative officers go home with 52 or more.para-militry like civil defence,frsc,prison service etc for degree is 125k flat.customs service is not up to 100k is like 80k plus but dey pay them some amount at the end of the year which falls the same to others thats for conpass 08.firs,nema are scale B the same with para-militr but parastal wil add small amount.nnpc,dpr,npa they generate huge revence are scale A.enginers get better salary than admin.officer.in summary salary are all the same,its jst the allowance.basic salary for all civil servants is not up to 30k.pardon my mistakes am using fone to type
FACT..!
Those that are shouting 170k for entry level should stop deceiving themselves.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 11:26am On Jan 21, 2020
Make una no come online dey yarn nonsense. Most mda's you mentioned have their salary reviewed since. Customs wen dey collect above 200k now. You putting nema and firs on the same category? You really joking. Then efcc that has had their salary reviewed late last year too. See abeg if we don't know much let's ask than to come online and mislead people

for MDA there are A,B,C. starting with C which is grade level 08 that is ministries is 48 to 56 without allowance.some ministries proffisional include allowance to dia salary like INFOMATION GET XTRA 10K while adminstrative officers go home with 52 or more.para-militry like civil defence,frsc,prison service etc for degree is 125k flat.customs service is not up to 100k is like 80k plus but dey pay them some amount at the end of the year which falls the same to others thats for conpass 08.firs,nema are scale B the same with para-militr but parastal wil add small amount.nnpc,dpr,npa they generate huge revence are scale A.enginers get better salary than admin.officer.in summary salary are all the same,its jst the allowance.basic salary for all civil servants is not up to 30k.pardon my mistakes am using fone to type[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ustec: 11:29am On Jan 21, 2020
adeyemi91:
D tin tire me sef. See people dey ask for salary upandan. Some people go even ask if dem dey pay upfront. Imagine
No mind them,
I guess one scammer don promise them audio APL.
They will soon end up blaming buhari cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ustec: 11:32am On Jan 21, 2020
vinoc:

Wey Some they pray say Even if na 30k for a start, make the APL sha show first grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2020
Me I don't have time to ask different salary of whatever agency.
What am after here is Update on TETFUND and later come and give TESTIMONY here simple.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gargoyle: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2020
dyydxx:

Even if he is saying the truth, he can never return the 2m if the thing doesnt work out. The money don hook be that. 2k sef for folks to return na die talkless of 2m. it will end in tears

Some people really think they are talking to gullible folks here.

Can you imagine. "Your 2Million will be returned to you if it doesn't work out".

Well, I guess some Magas will still fall for these scammers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gargoyle: 11:58am On Jan 21, 2020
Ustec:

Bet9ja scammers don upgrade their work enter here grin

As in ehn, any mumu wey fall for this thing especially his statement if returning 2million deserves to be shot.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
Burchester:

What of BOI ?

300k+

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
TammyAnybody:

300k+

Thanks. What of upfront ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
Burchester:

Thanks. What of upfront ?
hold this one first grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
[b][/b]can someone here assist me get a job,[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eigaso: 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
NekkyCee:
Hello Peoples! Please which of these agencies offer the best in terms of career growth, work life balance, learning and development and remuneration? They are: NCC, NDIC ,NNPC or PTDF.. wink

I think NNPC is promising.

Have an idea when NCC is recruiting or how they do any underG thing?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eigaso: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Bconsortium:
Me I don't have time to ask different salary of whatever agency.
What am after here is Update on TETFUND and later come and give TESTIMONY here simple.

The update I seek would be on NCC and Ill be sure to share whatever I know or come about including my testimony, that's for sure.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
Please who else received the invitation for physical screening by EFCC at Karu?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lol nawa and people still dey submit application

Please who else received the invitation for physical screening by EFCC at Karu? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
Who else recieved the invitation by EFCC for physical screening na? embarassed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
awele186:
Lol nawa and people still dey submit application

Please who else received the invitation for physical screening by EFCC at Karu?
I submitted yesterday o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
For real? All the best in your physicals. I pray it's not hijacked by politicians

I submitted yesterday o [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: VeeVeeMyLuv(m), Gboy4444, Daklo, aisha92, boborneyor(m), davefieldpop(m), jaybest90(m), onmylane, oluxmondd2, Alfredd16 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.