Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6242727 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bestlily(f): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
Good evening!!

can some please tell me about the efcc application...do I need to come with any document?

I have not gotten the form. Application ends tomorrow and I want to do everything Tomorrow.

someone put me through!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prospect048: 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
daben1:
Please who else received the invitation for physical screening by EFCC at Karu?
is your state under Abuja jurisdiction?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
Prospect048:
is your state under Abuja jurisdiction?
yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
awele186:
For real? All the best in your physicals. I pray it's not hijacked by politicians

I submitted yesterday o
thanks sir, I'm confused o, I'm the message, they did not mention what I should go/come with, just "you're invited for physical training... "
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prospect048: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
daben1:
yes
that is why u received it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
When did u submit ur cv
daben1:
thanks sir, I'm confused o, I'm the message, they did not mention what I should go/come with, just "you're invited for physical training... "
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
teekay22:
When did u submit ur cv
yeaterday
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
That’s good
Congratulations in advance
Did u push it through any connections
daben1:
yeaterday
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
To me carry the usual documents and then white shirt and white shorts with canvas just incase you need to run to test fitness lol

thanks sir, I'm confused o, I'm the message, they did not mention what I should go/come with, just "you're invited for physical training... "[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
teekay22:
That’s good
Congratulations in advance
Did u push it through any connections
thanks man, no connect o, abeg, dem no write wetin and wetin I suppose go with for the message o, do you have Idea on what and what I should go with?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ok thanks. Tammy mentioned NCC last month but haven't heard anything yet. Will definitely provide update when I get any other info.
Eigaso:

I think NNPC is promising.

Have an idea when NCC is recruiting or how they do any underG thing?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
Nice one, which position did u apply for
daben1:
thanks man, no connect o, abeg, dem no write wetin and wetin I suppose go with for the message o, do you have Idea on what and what I should go with?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
teekay22:
Nice one, which position did u apply for
DS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
Okay
daben1:
DS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussy210: 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
Mhen this EFCC folks aren't joking atall derm,so i got to the venue Abuja(karu) they were literally screening folks b4 you are allowed to enter,hight was a major factor you have to be at least 1.65 meters tall so many peeps were disqualified,age also was another determinant....i pray they follow merit
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussy210: 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
Greetings,please I sent you a p.m do acknowledge
daben1:
DS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by VotingPolls: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hmm, at wuse2 branch don’t know if they did same
Ussy210:
Mhen this EFCC folks aren't joking atall derm,so i got to the venue Abuja(karu) they were literally screening folks b4 you are allowed to enter,hight was a major factor you have to be at least 1.65 meters tall so many peeps were disqualified,age also was another determinant....i pray they follow merit
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
Did you submit in their Karu office
daben1:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussy210: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
Its been done by zones...
You can only submit in Abuja if your from either of these states(nasarawa,niger,abuja,plateau and benue) and NO! you cant submit for someone even staffs cant submit for you here in Abuja can't say for other zones or state though
What you need are as follow..
Obviously c.v,o'levels,nysc,certificate of birth,indigen certificate shikenan
Deadline is tomorrow
VotingPolls:

When is the deadline?

Can one still submit by tomorrow?

What do I go with?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ussy210:
You can only submit in Abuja if your from either of these states(nasarawa,niger,abuja,plateau and benue) and NO! you cant submit for someone even staffs cant submit for you here in Abuja can't say for other zones or state though
Deadline is tomorrow
If you are submitting your in Lagos make sure you have your primary school certificate or not they won't collect your credentials. But what they are saying in Lagos zonal office is like the recruitment is closing today but we can't say you people can still try your luck tomorrow
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
but what if they took a cv of a state not in the zone, what could happen
Ussy210:
Deadline is tomorrow
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussy210: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
Please have been trying to reply ur mail buh it doesn't seem to connect.....0 8 0 3 2 3 0 2 1 0 6 pls bro try contact me its important GRACIAS....
daben1:
DS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussy210: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
U pple like asking the obvious...
Its wont be reviewed moreover invites have startedrolling in
teekay22:
but what if they took a cv of a state not in the zone, what could happen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
They have started inviting people for physical screening. I just received mine now. Lagos all the way
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussy210: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
When did you submit?
Yinbanjonic:
They have started inviting people for physical screening. I just received mine now. Lagos all the way
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
To those who received the invite for physical screening
Where U all above the age or within the age bracket
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
Simple question, simple answer, I was the very first person in one of their offices and they collected mine before getting the instructions from the senior officers on which states to collect from, reason why I asked
Thanks
Ussy210:
U pple like asking the obvious...
Its wont be reviewed moreover invites have startedrolling in
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
Sorry to ask o

Where you above or within the age limit

ur reply will so much be appreciated

quote author=Yinbanjonic post=85999216]They have started inviting people for physical screening. I just received mine now. Lagos all the way[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
Efcc physical exercise text has started hitting the south south. Hope this would be on merit o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
What did they ask during the screening please, was there any medicals?

Mhen this EFCC folks aren't joking atall derm,so i got to the venue Abuja(karu) they were literally screening folks b4 you are allowed to enter,hight was a major factor you have to be at least 1.65 meters tall so many peeps were disqualified,age also was another determinant....i pray they follow merit[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 12:40am On Jan 22, 2020
TammyAnybody:

300k+

Can you please tell me the salary of NBET and thier allowances if any?

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: amanmahmud, jummiejumjum, Iyajelili(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.