Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6231006 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AndreRose(f): 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
TammyAnybody:
If you are in Onne in River State, OGFZA will start receiving CV in a week time.

Remember connection still play a major role.
please do you know the salary for NCDMB (local content) for entry and mid level?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nnpccourtcase: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) pays level 8 around #110,000

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
Did anyone do screening in benin and have gotten the text for exam yet?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubycrown(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
Awotimi:

None yet. You can message me on whatsapp 09096653623

OK bro
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
AndreRose:

please do you know the salary for NCDMB (local content) for entry and mid level?

are they recruiting ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
My dear they are very good, forget salary, please have they started recruiting,
AndreRose:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AndreRose(f): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
2el:

are they recruiting ?
my dear i dont know o. I saw where you wrote you heard they are about recruiting so i decided to ask how much they pay.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AndreRose(f): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
teekay22:
My dear they are very good, forget salary, please have they started recruiting, u can contact me on 07052937844 let’s talk
i do not know. I'm just asking. How good are they?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
@Najma2017 a frnd of mine was called to come for documentation tomorrow at NBAIS so tell ur connect to call them
[quote author=Najma2017 post=85764556][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
AndreRose:

Working in NCDMB is just like working in NNPC and Chevron Dazzol!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
Very
AndreRose:

i do not know. I'm just asking. How good are they?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
NNPC sef dey learn compared to them
Bconsortium:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AndreRose(f): 5:36am On Jan 24, 2020
Bconsortium:

All right. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 24, 2020
Morning, have anyone from EFCC Lagos Zone received message for aptitude test?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubycrown(m): 5:45am On Jan 24, 2020
Any one from kwara receive text, yet?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 6:42am On Jan 24, 2020
Hello, how much is the take home salary of level 9 step 2 in federal ministry of education based on new minimum wage consequential adjustment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Najma2017: 6:52am On Jan 24, 2020
When did they call him a frnd of mine was called to come for documentation tomorrow at NBAIS so tell ur connect to call them
[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Najma2017: 6:55am On Jan 24, 2020
@Najma2017 a frnd of mine was called to come for documentation tomorrow at NBAIS so tell ur connect to call them
the registrar s not answering his calls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EdmundAlma: 7:27am On Jan 24, 2020
Good morning everyone, please can a graduate of estate management work in ncdmb, nncp and all those other agencies. Or are they really keen on specific disciplines?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viper6695: 7:33am On Jan 24, 2020
EdmundAlma:
Good morning everyone, please can a graduate of estate management work in ncdmb, nncp and all those other agencies. Or are they really keen on specific disciplines?
just get better connect even if na B.ed u get

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Najma2017: 7:55am On Jan 24, 2020
this is my email please let's talk rukytimta1995@gmail.com thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 8:07am On Jan 24, 2020
Pls Good Day,
I just wanted to ask if a 3rd class degree is accepted to work in Federal Ministry Jobs.

Your Response is Highly welcome.

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 24, 2020
turawaa:
Pls Good Day,
I just wanted to ask if a 3rd class degree is accepted to work in Federal Ministry Jobs.

Thanks
Yes they will just apply and pull the strings.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2020
gentle70:
Morning, have anyone from EFCC Lagos Zone received message for aptitude test?
Yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 24, 2020
Yinbanjonic:
Yes
State of Origin and which Cadre?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anfieldboss: 9:34am On Jan 24, 2020
Please does anybody have any information on REA recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by VenusEAGLE: 9:52am On Jan 24, 2020
turawaa:
Pls Good Day,

Thanks
it depends on your connection and course of study
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2020
Conneeeeeeeeeeeectioooooooon!!!! Chei Chineke biko! Just one divine encounter and someone's life will be changed for the best..so for now only EFCC, ICPC & OGFZA are recruiting. It's well cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2020
gentle70:

State of Origin and which Cadre?
Lagos and DS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 10:17am On Jan 24, 2020
Gist us, which job you don land. Give testimony

Conneeeeeeeeeeeectioooooooon!!!! Chei Chineke biko! Just one divine encounter and someone's life will be changed for the best..so for now only EFCC, ICPC & OGFZA are recruiting. It's well cheesy[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 10:29am On Jan 24, 2020
Ije awele! None yet ooo...just being hopeful.
awele186:
Gist us, which job you don land. Give testimony

Conneeeeeeeeeeeectioooooooon!!!! Chei Chineke biko! Just one divine encounter and someone's life will be changed for the best..so for now only EFCC, ICPC & OGFZA are recruiting. It's well cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2020
Please how much does ICPC pay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gboy4444, Daklo, Ytadzabia, Tamababy, Danancy, Miagro, Ishaqnasidi, Oppy2020, TariqK, Hassan52(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.