Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6231006 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rogersmith(m): 8:58am On Jan 23, 2020
smiley
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dyydxx: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2020
TammyAnybody:
If you are in Onne in River State, OGFZA will start receiving CV in a week time.

Remember connection still play a major role.

Is the main office at Onne?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2020
smiley
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2020
Please anyone with concrete knowledge of the net salaries for ICPC and EFCC? Entry and mid levels. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NigPatriot(m): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2020
fortz007:
I can’t say for sure. Was only asked to forward Cv smiley

Make I forward my CV too?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rogersmith(m): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2020
fortz007:
Sent PM
Ok sir. I will respond. Please delete my quote. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Agbotoluwa(m): 9:13am On Jan 23, 2020
Best of luck to you all.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godrocks: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2020
Sahlly:

I did
can u submit for me there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 10:25am On Jan 23, 2020
Please what is the maximum time granted for one to resume after the issuance of APL? 1month? 2 months?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2020
Congratulations

]Please what is the maximum time granted for one to resume after the issuance of APL? 1month? 2 months?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 10:36am On Jan 23, 2020
NekkyCee:
Please what is the maximum time granted for one to resume after the issuance of APL? 1month? 2 months?
e be like you don jam jackpot..don't forget to give us testimony here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2020
I was offered an employment in Federal medical centre since November but I m yet to get the APL. I made an enquiring to know how far it has gone and was told by the director of administrative that they have to hold a board meeting before they can call us. The board meeting had been held since December. I had to enquire again and i was told our names have been forwarded to the federal ministry of finance for conversing and after the conversing before they will call us.
Pls i want some one that have knowledge about it to response if that s the normal process of employment in federal medical centre and how long does it normally takes the Min of finance to approve it.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
beamtopola:
I was offered an employment in Federal medical centre since November but I m yet to get the APL. I made an enquiring to know how far it has gone and was told by the director of administrative that they have to hold a board meeting before they can call us. The board meeting had been held since December. I had to enquire again and i was told our names have been forwarded to the federal ministry of finance for conversing and after the conversing before they will call us.
Pls i want some one that have knowledge about it to response if that s the normal process of employment in federal medical centre and how long does it normally takes the Min of finance to approve it.
Thanks

He can you be offered employment with Appointment Letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
carsprayer:

He can you be offered employment with Appointment Letter?
I don't get the write up
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by iamfine: 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Goodafternoon all. @tammyanybody & engrbrigss. Please is it possible to get transfer of service to FIRS from ministry of info. If possible, how can one go about it? Pls anyone with this info should kindly assist me. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
iamfine:
Goodafternoon all. @tammyanybody & engrbrigss. Please is it possible to get transfer of service to FIRS from ministry of info. If possible, how can one go about it? Pls anyone with this info should kindly assist me. Thank you.

Not possible to transfer from Ministry of Information to FIRS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Who told you so. It is very possible if you know anyone in the receiving agency and your ministry is ready to let you go. Jeez

Not possible to transfer from Ministry of Information to FIRS[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by iamfine: 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
ademmy102:

Not possible to transfer from Ministry of Information to FIRS
Thanks. Just to clarify my question: Accountant in ministry of info to FIRS.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gbadepro(m): 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
fortz007:
Someone help me with an answer!
@ TammyAnybody @ EngrBriggs

Were you among those called for interview at Abuja last week

If so congrats in advance bro cuz u are already in cool �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
dyydxx:

Is the main office at Onne?

Yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
iamfine:

Yes, but the letter of transfer of service will have to be initiated from FIRS to Federal Civil Service Commission copied to Federal Ministry of Information, read your service book please.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
It's normal as far as fmc is concern.a friend of mine in jalingo have to wait for months before assuming duty. So don't panic
beamtopola:
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by iamfine: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Yes, but the letter of transfer of service will have to be initiated from FIRS to Federal Civil Service Commission copied to Federal Ministry of Information, read your service book please.
Thank you sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
Shady92:
It's normal as far as fmc is concern.a friend of mine in jalingo have to wait for months before assuming duty. So don't panic
Ok, thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sahlly: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
Godrocks:
can u submit for me there

Sorry, i just saw it and i sent someone too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubibond(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
Please how much does a BSc. Nursing earn at FMC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbcAbcd: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
Please what's the amount for graduate entry in NEPC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awotimi(m): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mubycrown:
Pls anyone from ilorin got sms?
I'm in Ilorin. I didn't.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubycrown(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
Awotimi:

I'm in Ilorin. I didn't.

Me too, do u know if anyone got from ilorin, yet?
Pls let's connect on whatsapp I just returned to Lagos... I want to stay connected with updates
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Trichi1208: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
I would like to know if anyone from Oyo State has gotten message from EFCC concerning the screening schedule, Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awotimi(m): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mubycrown:

Me too, do u know if anyone got from ilorin, yet?
Pls let's connect on whatsapp I just returned to Lagos... I want to stay connected with updates
None yet. You can message me on whatsapp 09096653623
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AndreRose(f): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mohisah, Gboy4444, Daklo, Ytadzabia, Oppy2020, Tamababy, Hassan52(m), Miagro, Danancy, asiwaju60, TariqK and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.