Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6220284 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IAMBOSS1990: 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2023
Gensanusi:
Some list of agencies in Nigeria
Oga wetin happen na? We ask you for list?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bennyflipy(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2023
My brother just called me about a slot in Civil defence, money to be paid after Apl is out.

Does it sound genuine please? And will I do capturing before APl is out? make I no go put my money inside soakaway.

Please I need a reply.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson4(m): 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
Swagsultan1:

I’m not arguing with you chief. I’m just stating facts. Y’all need to stop blaming northerners for all your problems. Go to National Assembly and meet any southerner that works there as an aide or any other casual positions, ask them which lawmakers are easily accessible and approachable, they will tell you it’s northern lawmakers. Your southern lawmakers act like Demi Gods especially towards their own people.
you are 100% correct sir.

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
IAMBOSS1990:

Oga wetin happen na? We ask you for list?
If you do not need it, someone somewhere may need it
It's just an information

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
DeJoshmart:
If you do not need it, someone somewhere may need it It's just an information
He's being stressed out... He's just joking 😃 What he needs na Apl

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2023
Swagsultan1:

Your reps are not marginalized in any way Oga. They just don’t want to put any effort into helping you people. Some northern politicians have to literally beg these heads of agencies for slots on behalf of their constituents. Southern politicians don’t think their constituents are worth going through that much stress for. Just forget this marginalization talk. A lot of southern politicians kids are working in top agencies in Abuja because their parents hustled it for them, the same politicians don’t want to go through that stress for the common man.

This is where 'the our reps have no slots' finish.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2023
Mohisah:
He's being stressed out... He's just joking 😃
What he needs na Apl
We are plenty
At least, make we use the information take cool our tension

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
Good afternoon guys, please I just want to ask, those who got invite for ICPC for exams, how are you going to login into their portal that day
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbuSaad39(m): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
mrprince01:

The truth is Our Southern reps are simply marginalised. They are too ashamed to let people know about it.
I personally know a legislator who doubles as a presiding officer, the daughter was denied a slot a year ago in a top tier agency.
If you believe that our Southern legislators sell their slots to northerners then why were they getting good numbers of Southern folks in the ministry during Jonathan regime?? Think!!!

Marginalized? Don’t use this to coverup this. I stay in Southern part of the country and I see how your legislators are feeling big when they get to that seat. I have a Christian friend, a graduate that complains bitterly about these people everyday and praises our legislators uncontrollably. He counted many graduates in the community that these folks left helplessly without Job. That they’re government slot sellers, and it’s obvious. Go and ask how wicked senator Magnus Ngei Abe of Rivers State is then come back here let’s continue the discussion.

Before I forget, I can not tell you how tirelessly my legislators works in every MDAs slots to make sure they have it and bring it to the people they represents. This very NDLEA, my legislators facilitated it for many in my constituency.

19 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flygerian001(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2023
Any updates concerning NCDMB next batch?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2023
Let's see if these new set of southern legislators, will make a difference.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
Soo someone believe that " Southern Reps" are marginalized. Chaiii grin . I know more tha 5 Reps in katsina and a senator from same KT that usually use their pocket money to purchase slots for their constituents. One of the rep for just a tenure, He has given more than 100 people federal jobs.

Just go to facebook and search for " babba kaita" He did not make it back to the senate but He is still sharing APLs for his people.

Better wake up and hold your responsible.

25 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chochopiro(m): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2023
I just checked this out, he’s a good man.
Hussen24:
Soo someone believe that " Southern Reps" are marginalized. Chaiii grin . I know more tha 5 Reps in katsina and a senator from same KT that usually use their pocket money to purchase slots for their constituents. One of the rep for just a tenure, He has given more than 100 people federal jobs.

Just go to facebook and search for " babba kaita" He did not make it back to the senate but He is still sharing APLs for his people.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
Any past questions on icpc to help people that got the mail?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
Hussen24:

Senator Baba Kaita does call at least three people to go to Abuja for APLs on monthly basis. Just yesterday he asked three people to go to Abuja for APL despite he couldn't make it back to National Assembly.
The man is a great blessing to his constituents.

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Valme1010: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2023
On twitter space today ,the pro of Ndlea stated that there are persons that made this list That might not make the last list,That the drug integrity test will be done and if any form of substance is found ina any one the person will be disqualified and That there might be vacancy after this process and people will still be invited to occupy the vancancy ,he said even on the day of camp and in camp people could still get disqualified and people will still be invited to occupy those vancancy ......
If you have any drug substance expect to be disqualified ,if you have reduce your age on your NIN ,you will be coming with you BVN number if the age does not tally ,you will be disqualified ....

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
Biokana:
Senator Baba Kaita does call at least three people to go to Abuja for APLs on monthly basis. Just yesterday he asked three people to go to Abuja for APL despite he couldn't make it back to National Assembly.
The man is a great blessing to his constituents.
Why didn't they elect him a second time? Not fair to him.
If we are talking southern please emphasize on Yoruba leader cos they are the worst. They like giving fish not teaching how to fish( come home and share useless money instead of getting their constituents jobs).
BTW, Gbemi Saraki tried.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty4ahmed1: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2023
I genuinely look forward to any sale of job slot, anyone who has should kindly contact me. ASAP. Thank you!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2023
Valme1010:
On twitter space today ,the pro of Ndlea stated that there are persons that made this list That might not make the last list,That the drug integrity test will be done and if any form of substance is found ina any one the person will be disqualified and That there might be vacancy after this process and people will still be invited to occupy the vancancy ,he said even on the day of camp and in camp people could still get disqualified and people will still be invited to occupy those vancancy ......
If you have any drug substance expect to be disqualified ,if you have reduce your age on your NIN ,you will be coming with you BVN number if the age does not tally ,you will be disqualified ....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2023
Please what is the take home for PENCoM... If you have connect you can push...

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Undercover01: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
Hussen24:
Sir, any NPA update?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmadmg: 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
Hussen24:

Also add goro from kano state formerly representing fagge lga, infact he is popularly called as 'gonar offer' meaning 'Job offer farmland' because of the numerous federal job slots he normally share to his constituency. He was even interviewed on how he got the slots and he mentioned he lobbies some and buys most APLs with his pocket money. So nothing like marginalisation abeg, forget that talk, y'all just like playing victims

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmadmg: 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2023
Hussen24:
I think around 200k I'm not sure
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misbahuddeen(m): 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2023
BucketMan:
around 350k for Entry level.
grin grin grin
shed more light if you can boss.

Random data on Google keep showing around 74k which of course isn't 100% reliable.

Those ICPC past Q and A for 2,500 naira on funny sites, has anyone here purchased them before?

✌️
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
Congratulations to all CONRAISS

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daheru(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2023
nikwes:
Good afternoon guys, please I just want to ask, those who got invite for ICPC for exams, how are you going to login into their portal that day

We'll cross that bridge when we get to it

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daheru(m): 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
ahmstrng:
Any past questions on icpc to help people that got the mail?

I have it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daheru(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
Misbahuddeen:

grin grin grin
shed more light if you can boss.

Random data on Google keep showing around 74k which of course isn't 100% reliable.

Those ICPC past Q and A for 2,500 naira on funny sites, has anyone here purchased them before?

✌️

Yes, I have (bought it for 2k).
My phone number is in my signature.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2023
Hussen24:
Congratulations to all CONRAISS
is there any update about the contediss and copcass allowance increament?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2023
Daheru:

Yes, I have (bought it for 2k).

Check your mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jayslim7, Gopitoto, eidreesm, ogwoliun, Success1930, Swagsultan1(m), henrymorebaba(m), ablwl2, oluxmondd2 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.