Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6244962 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mobi47(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2019
pls can someone help me with Nigerian Custom Service entry level bsc salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2019
binajiya:

48-54k
mhen the salary in many MDA can weak me ehhh
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2019
Amhappy:

Please how did you submit your CV and which location?
i submitted the hard copy at their office: at Utako, very close to Berger bridge.
sorry for not replying on time
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
infinitio:

Thank u very plenty

Someone told me it's around 320k and the upfront is 3.5m
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
infinitio:
Please, someone should kindly avail me the salary of an Entry level Officer with PPPRA .

cc @Tammyanybody

I sent you a private message let's talk please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by desoul2004(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
infinitio:
Please, someone should kindly avail me the salary of an Entry level Officer with PPPRA .

cc @Tammyanybody

What's the meaning of PPPRA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amhappy(f): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
daben1:
i submitted the hard copy at their office: at Utako, very close to Berger bridge.
sorry for not replying on time

No probs thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Paradoxie:
Pls anybody with d idea of graduate entry salary of national board for technology incubation (NBTI).
Someone should respond to this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2019
How much does NAICOM pays entry level ?

cc;

binajiya

TammyAnybody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2019
desoul2004:

What's the meaning of PPPRA?
petroleum products pricing regulatory agrncy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by desoul2004(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2019
daben1:
petroleum products pricing regulatory agrncy

Please, can anyone work there or only Engineers?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2019
desoul2004:

Please, can anyone work there or only Engineers?
lol, anyone can work there, shebi Na naija we dey

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2019
2el:
How much does NAICOM pays entry level ?
Its consolidated 120-160k

cc;

binajiya

TammyAnybody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opefid(m): 3:52am On Oct 11, 2019
Please, what is the entry level salary at NDDC and NFIU?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
infinitio:

cc @Tammyanybody

180k with a bogus annual allowance of over 3M

I confirmed from a reliable source that, slots are been shared to top people in the Presidency and Commissioners in Federal Character Commission etc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
National Assembly Members sef don vex, this 9th assembly seems to be sleeping too much as regard to recruitment going on in MDAs, probably cos most of them are JJC and doesn't know how things are being done.

Anyway they are also looking for a way to get there own slots not for the benefit of the entire public.

Senate probes alleged secret recruitment in FIRS, NASDRA , NDLEA, REA, others

https://punchng.com/senate-probes-alleged-secret-recruitment-in-firs-nasdra-ndlea-others/
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2019
modash:

Unfortunately not sad

I know a guy who is a husband to his (Abba kyari's) niece. What for?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macgyver1: 10:11am On Oct 12, 2019
Maiturare1:

I know a guy who is a husband to his (Abba kyari's) niece. What for?

Job connect
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 13, 2019
Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) is presently recruiting, if you get leg go press button.

Pay is around 85k a month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oluwadare: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2019
TammyAnybody:
Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) is presently recruiting, if you get leg go press button.

thanks sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2019
TammyAnybody:

NITDA shared APL last week, another batch anytime soon. Still hope full sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macgyver1: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2019
id4sho:

Nawa for naija
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babagy823: 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
Guy i sent you a mail, please can you respond. Tnx
TammyAnybody:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
Babagy823:
Guy i sent you a mail, please can you respond. Tnx

Responded
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
what is the salary of level 8 entry level custom officer

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sansee792: 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
TammyAnybody:

Please, what about allowances ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kaja(m): 2:24am On Oct 14, 2019
Please, what is the entry level salary at NYSC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2019
TammyAnybody:

have they started documentation or collecting appointment letter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2019
id4sho:

when will documentation start
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2019
Asquare84:

I don't know cuz am not among
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2019
Asquare84:

I don't know cuz am not among, Press button if u can.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gopitoto, Brightlight123, HooxJnr(m), kkkp, Bluev and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.