Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6244779 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
Dollarseeker:
after seeing the salaries that Tammyanybody posted above, I felt really sick and weak....see better jobs abeg. God go help us, I know and believe.

Pls what's the fresh graduate salary for for Nigeria custom service NCS and also Nigeria Navy. How powerful is a general in the army in terms of helping with a Navy Job?

My brother everything na still prayer and leg.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
infinitio:
Please, someone should kindly avail me the salary of an Entry level Officer with PPPRA .

cc @Tammyanybody

220k. With upfront.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dollarseeker: 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
TammyAnybody:

My brother everything na still prayer and leg.
na so o, God go help us.

Pls Tammy, if u know pls tell me NCS salary for a graduate in level 08 and also Nigerian Navy graduate salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fiestafetta: 5:42am On Oct 06, 2019
Fiestafetta:
How much is salary and bonus of federal ministry of employment, labour and productivity?
What is entry level for bsc?
Somebody should help me with this abeg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2019
Fiestafetta:

Somebody should help me with this abeg
₦49-55k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by infinitio: 8:49am On Oct 06, 2019
TammyAnybody:

220k. With upfront.

Thank u very plenty
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2019
Dollarseeker:
na so o, God go help us.

Pls Tammy, if u know pls tell me NCS salary for a graduate in level 08 and also Nigerian Navy graduate salary

No idea, my broda
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fiestafetta: 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
binajiya:

₦49-55k
Is it including the bonus? If yes, ministry job is wack!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Generaloluseye: 4:24am On Oct 07, 2019
Good morning. Pls who knows the salary at fundquest financial services. It is urgent. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amhappy(f): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2019
daben1:
i submitted my CV there for over a month now, nothing... I'm going there this Wednesday. *cry*
my brother please, if there's anything please let me know so that I'll know how to make my movement.. God bless!

Please how did you submit your CV and which location?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amhappy(f): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2019
Please helpers locate me, I need a job like yesterday.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aladeokin1000(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
id4sho:

my guys don get DSS work, boyz where busy collecting APL upandan this week. I think it should be around 200k.
on the side note, MDAs jobs are flying from September to December because of budgetary preparations and submission. Go and press buttons
You mean cadets who have been on standby since documentation last year have been called?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by desoul2004(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
Please, who can get me the starting salary of a Staff in NIMET, it's urgent.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
desoul2004:
Please, who can get me the starting salary of a Staff in NIMET, it's urgent.
79-84k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by desoul2004(m): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
hugochuks60:

DPR or nimet or NCAA. especially if u r n engineer, elect elect, mechanical or I.t

Please, do you know their salary structure, especially Nimet.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by desoul2004(m): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
binajiya:

79-84k

Are you for real? I thought they said the job is so lucrative. Someone was saying 200k.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
desoul2004:

Are you for real? I thought they said the job is so lucrative. Someone was saying 200k.
No.. My friend works there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by desoul2004(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
binajiya:

No.. My friend works there

Do you know his level and when he joined.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ministries, Parastatals and Agencies no longer pay sky high allowances again due to TSA and funds accountability.
Meanwhile jobs are flying upandan cuz of Budget preparations and passing.
Go and press all ya buttons, my two cents

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
aladeokin1000:
You mean cadets who have been on standby since documentation last year have been called?
recruits and cadet inspectors had collected theirs.
#legit
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
desoul2004:

Do you know his level and when he joined.
Last year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paradoxie: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
Pls anybody with d idea of graduate entry salary of national board for technology incubation (NBTI).

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by desoul2004(m): 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
binajiya:

Last year

Thanks so much. Please can I PM you to get his phone number for an urgent clarification
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aladeokin1000(m): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2019
id4sho:

recruits and cadet inspectors had collected theirs.
#legit
. Okay, I get now. Coz Cadets in the B.Sc cadre are still on standby. Thanks for the feedback bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:14am On Oct 08, 2019
Paradoxie:
Pls anybody with d idea of graduate entry salary of national board for technology incubation (NBTI).
NBTI ABUJA, under Ministry of Sci&Tech. Interesting, who knows?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Please is it true that Government wants to place embargo on any form of recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
carsprayer:
Please is it true that Government wants to place embargo on any form of recruitment?
All na publicity stunt, to scare away various interest. people are recruited weekly

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macgyver1: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
carsprayer:

They placed embargo on illegal recruitments, that do not follow due process.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by desoul2004(m): 7:11am On Oct 09, 2019
Please, one of friends asked me the government parastatals or agencies that pays very well. Who can help me and list them.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 7:20am On Oct 09, 2019
desoul2004:
Please, one of friends asked me the government parastatals or agencies that pays very well. Who can help me and list them.

Go back and read, you'll get what you need
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thebest1210(m): 8:48am On Oct 09, 2019
Please, can someone help me with the salary of level 8 in NIPOST and NBC.

Tanx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2019
thebest1210:
Please, can someone help me with the salary of level 8 in NIPOST and NBC.

Tanx
48-54k

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jalo60(m), Kylebrown17(m), Users2000, Oppy2020, Askedi(m), pappydeewhy, Midgut(m), Hassan52(m), orgnite(m), biomustry, hannychic, jude68769 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.