Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6244895 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
Please how much is the Salary of an HND Engineering Graduate at Federal Government Ear Hospital
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by johnlvis(m): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
Are you sure
tq0074u:

Btw 120 to 127k entry level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by johnlvis(m): 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
tq0074u:

Nimasa is 240k basic for entry level
Are u sure of this ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paradoxie: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
id4sho:
NBTI ABUJA, under Ministry of Sci&Tech. Interesting, who knows?
Seems no one knows here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Paradoxie:
Seems no one knows here.
Obviously nobody does here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nikes(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Dollarseeker:
na so o, God go help us.

Pls Tammy, if u know pls tell me NCS salary for a graduate in level 08 and also Nigerian Navy graduate salary
The Nigerian military has nothing like 'Nigerian Navy Graduate' . What matters is if you're a commissioned officer or not.
To answer ur q.stion, fresh Ratings like O.S recieve 50-55k while Freshly commissioned officers like sub.lt recieve almost 200k
Medical officers recieve even more

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dollarseeker: 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nikes:

The Nigerian military has nothing like 'Nigerian Navy Graduate' . What matters is if you're a commissioned officer or not.
To answer ur q.stion, fresh Ratings like O.S recieve 50-55k while Freshly commissioned officers like sub.lt recieve almost 200k
Medical officers recieve even more
What is O.S pls no vex...commissioned officers are fresh graduates? thanks for the answer.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hemisphere: 1:32am On Oct 15, 2019
What does Niger Delta Development Commission pay Bsc entry level

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 2:54am On Oct 15, 2019
Any idea on entry level pay for graduate

Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria (ARCN)

Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC)

NHIS

Response will be much appreciated
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2019
cesil26:
Any idea on entry level pay for graduate

Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria (ARCN)

Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC)

NHIS

Response will be much appreciated

NHIS is 130k.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Generaloluseye: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
TammyAnybody:

NHIS is 130k.

Bro i wanna send u a pm.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
TammyAnybody:

NHIS is 130k.
thanks so much
will still appreciate response on ARCN
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
cesil26:

thanks so much

will still appreciate response on ARCN

No idea
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
Please who know Nigeria police constable salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
TammyAnybody:

You try for compiling most of all the A-list agency in Nigeria, i will help you with starting payment of some the agency, connect me with your Senator, heard they have assigned them to committee and were inaugurated yesterday

Debt Management Office (250k plus performance annual allowance of about 2M+)

Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation ( 240k + performance annual allowance of about 1.8M+)

Development Bank of Nigeria (350k + performance annual allowance of about 2M+)

Bank of Industry (300k + performance annual allowance of about 1.7M)

Nigeria Export-Import Bank (220k + performance annual allowance of about 1.8M)

Nigeria Communication Commission (300k)

Corporate Affairs Commission (160k)

Pension Commission (180k)

National Insurance Commission (200k)

Central Bank of Nigeria 180,000 (N140,000 Basic salary + N40,000 Feeding) annual bonus of N1.8M

Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (200k)

Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (300k)

Nigeria Port Authority (180k)

Security and Exchange Commission (280k)

National Information Technology Development Agency (180k)

National Assembly Service Commission (105k + annual allowance of 500k)

Federal Inland Revenue Service (240k + annual allowance of N2.2Million)

National Centre for Disease Control (280k)

Nigeria Bulk Electricity Traders (400k)

Nigeria Inland Water-Way Authority (200k)

Nigeria Maritime and Safety Agency (180k)

Nigeria in Diaspora Commission (220k)

Petroleum Equalisation Board (450k)

Rural Electrification Agency (280k)

When i said go and meet your Honourable/Senator, dis i what i meant.

https://www.nairaland.com/5474197/senate-president-secured-firs-job

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hello house. Pls what's the best agency to work under Aviation? I heard it's NAMA. I just want to be sure. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussy210: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2019
Am about to get a job at the office of the head of civil service commission,please does anyone have the slightest idea how their remuneration package is? and their core duties,please an urgent answer is needed as am about to make a decision.THANKS �
Civil servants in the house please help out
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kaja(m): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2019
Ussy210:
Am about to get a job at the office of the head of civil service commission,please does anyone have the slightest idea how their remuneration package is? and their core duties,please an urgent answer is needed as am about to make a decision.THANKS �

Salary 54k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussy210: 10:28am On Oct 17, 2019
kaja:

Salary 54k
please can i contact you? I sent you a p.m please acknowledge
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kmartt(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2019
Hannae:
Hello house. Pls what's the best agency to work under Aviation? I heard it's NAMA. I just want to be sure. Thanks

Yeah, NAMA is the best agency to work under Aviation. Lots of sponsored trainings, incentives, allowances, emoluments and a career growth.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thebest1210(m): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2019
Pls guys, what's the salary of level 8 for NASRDA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fiestafetta: 10:59am On Oct 17, 2019
Ussy210:
Hello, is it through that recruitment is going on at the federal civil service commission because someone called me to forward my brother CV but I thought he want to scam me. Is not that I don't know the person, just that my last visitation there, they told me that it will come out on national daily newspaper.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macgyver1: 11:10am On Oct 17, 2019
thebest1210:
Pls guys, what's the salary of level 8 for NASRDA

194k no allowance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2019
Is it across all department or professionals earn higher
Macgyver1:

194k no allowance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by downloadxr: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2019
Application Closing Date
1st November 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
[url]Click here to apply online[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macgyver1: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2019
Shady92:
Is it across all department or professionals earn higher

Engineers level 8
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2019
Ussy210:
salary grade level 8 step 2 which is N688,504.00 annually
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
Macgyver1:

Engineers level 8
How about Surveying & Geoinformatics?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thebest1210(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
Macgyver1:

194k no allowance

OK.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Good day house. Please is there any ongoing FG recruitment exercise?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
Onyiridike:
What of Federal ministry of Agriculture.
B. Sc holder.
two bags of garri plus ₦60k take home pay grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
Onyiridike:
What of Federal ministry of Agriculture.
B. Sc holder.
two bags of garri plus ₦60k take home pay grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oppy2020, preciousfuture, pappydeewhy, spacks(m), churchillsheddy(m), Oshin56(m), kkkp, MessiisGoat, Mohisah, oluxmondd2, Gopitoto, Jeayet, Hardey10(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.