Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Need Help - Health (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (227616 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (104) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
Homguy:
Hello friends, I have got to applaud all your efforts at getting DJ decent healthcare. I reside in Ibadan,oyo state. I just confirmed from a colleague that Eruwa is just abt an hour's trip from where I work, so God willing tomorrow afternoon, I'll take leave to check out the hospital and let you all know the situation of things and If possible take shots. My little contribution to the already massive efforts you've all dispensed.
Thanks so much bro. U can get Eruwa bus at Ogunpa... Its an hour plus. We 2ill be expecting ur feedback tomorrow. Lemme even check if I can send someone down there. Have a junior one at the poly in eruwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
He is fine. He is on medications. Slept peacefully and woke up with no pain. Really glad they brought him to that hospital. Proper treatment starts tomorrow morning. He is being treated with care and lots of attention.

That was what he told me now.

22 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
cry
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
Caracta:
He is fine. He is on medications. Slept peacefully and woke up with no pain. Really glad they brought him to that hospital. Proper treatment starts tomorrow morning. He is being treated with care and lots of attention.

Tx

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Fruitilicious: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
Caracta:

Thank you Caracta and God bless u abundantly...lets hope and pray for the best.God is able

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Dieumerci(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
Though I don't know exactly where this hospital is, but that location 'Eruwa' is more a border community btw Ogun and Oyo states. Depending on where you are coming from, it is after Abeokuta pass FUNAAB junction and Osiele. Those going there from Abeokuta would call it Ogun while those going there from Ibadan would call it Oyo.
babyosisi:
Maybe Ogun and Oyo have merged into one
How can family say they are in Ogun and someone says the hospital is in remote Oyo state

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by tempem: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
Caracta:

So mindful in her choices of words, well done, caracta.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
edwife:

My dear,let us keep quiet and watch before they will ban each of us...... lipsrsealed

I have kept quiet because i do not know anything about hospitals in Lagos,but i must say i am really disappointed.
To say that I acted as fast as i could just to make sure he is seen by a doctor today,i really don't know how our people reason sometimes... undecided
Edwife, i dey silent mode since o...we can't do much than wait for feedback from djdola.IMO,we should put a hold on donations.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
Caracta:

Loool. He sounded cool too when we spoke.
Haven't even taken time out to say thank u to u. Thanks so much for the time and resources spent on this case. Much love

8 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Homguy(m): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
olu4life:

Thanks bro. I will judge from this post. So not down with this clinic. God knows when they will be attended to
from googling facts about this hospital, I think DJ should be somewhere better equipped,but again, his family reserves the right to choose where he gets care, after all they didn't sign any pact before getting donations from NLanders.
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
Caracta:

Pheeeewwwwwwww! What a relief!

Thank you for this update. I pray it continues like this.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
The selflessness that has been exhibited by some nairalanders is astonishing. This is the first time I've seen something like this happen on the internet.
Caracta,Gboliwe,olu4life,Cramjones,homguy,and everybody that has conbrituted something.
When DJOLA gets back with us,the Nairaland Poetry Community will honour you guys with a collaborative ode.
We're all heroes.
Ayamlaykorn

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Homguy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
Dieumerci:
Though I don't know exactly where this hospital is, but that location 'Eruwa' is more a border community btw Ogun and Oyo states. Depending on where you are coming from, it is after Abeokuta pass FUNAAB junction and Osiele. Those going there from Abeokuta would call it Ogun while those going there from Ibadan would call it Oyo.
. Exactly.
Re: I Need Help by Hypraise(f): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
Good to knw he is fine now. He wld only get better by God's grace. Thnx caracta n olu4life for d follow-up. More of God's blessings all for ur care n contributions.

I hope n pray we get words from d doctor tomorrow o.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Vello(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
My sincere sympathy to the OP and his family. That my Dad lost his life 25years ago to similar ailment I guess confers deeper emotive understanding of the trauma the OP and family are currently facing. Praying God show him mercy to overcome this life threatening sickness and thus be able to personally come back with gratitude first to God then all.his 'fans' and well-wishers here on Nairaland.

On a second thought, I believe in God's WORDS, the power of Jesus name and the potency of prayers. I'm sure he'll come share his testimony should he visit a church in Iyana-Ipaja Lagos. 37 Jimoh Street, Abule-Oki, Iyana Ipaja. Church's name is Mountain of Power Gospel Ministry. He can go personally or someone can go in his stead. Go with no money or materials. Those are not needed. I've seen worse cases turn into perfect deliverance. Please don't doubt. Personally, reach me on 08036792701

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
Gboliwe:

Where is this sedated story coming from bikonu? You people should stop getting me scared ooo.

I started the sedated issue because I spoke with the elder brother and he said they gave the OP and injection for him to sleep (sedation).

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Kimmo(f): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
tunapa2009:
The hospital is in Eruwa(not too far from Abeokuta).. I will try to update you tomorrow because he promised to visit him 2mao morning...

Let's us continue to pray for him(from Eruwa to Ibadan is more 3hours).....

No sir, it's an hour, hour and half, tops.
Re: I Need Help by fhunn: 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
silentdon:

Ignorance is a serious disease nd religion is the world's foremost manipulation tool!
Because the church was unable to heal him, you say his faith is insufficient...that's mind game to stay relevant.

Seeking for medical attention nd healng in places like churches have caused more medical complications, disabilities nd death than anyone can envisage.
I know of a woman who had breast cancer that was detected at a very early stage. She was told to come for surgery to remove the mass but kept rejecting the surgery and the cancer in the name of God and instead went to a prayer house for healing nd deliverance nd the sort and was declared free and disease free.

She returned back home living a normal nd "healthy" life for months .....until the sixth month when she came down ill with metastatic breast cancer (the cancer has grown underneath and spread to other body parts) which no surgery in any part of the world can cure. This woman died a preventable death and so have countless others.

Knowledge is bliss, common sense can be lifesaving, visit good hospitals for your health problems.

What are you saying? When Peter was sinking, what happened? It was because he no longer believed he could walk on sea!
If it were to be people of this generation, it will be said that Jesus is powerless and Peter should have used the boat to meet Jesus, when he could actually walk on water to meet Him if he had just a little faith :-/

What I'm trying to say is that once you don't believe the owner of the miracles, don't bother going to church or believe the miracles because though the person will/may be healed, it may not last! Rather the person should just go to the hospital!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
Vello:
My sincere sympathy to the OP and his family. That my Dad lost his life 25years ago to similar ailment I guess confers deeper emotive understanding of the trauma the OP and family are currently facing. Praying God show him mercy to overcome this life threatening sickness and thus be able to personally come back with gratitude first to God then all.his 'fans' and well-wishers here on Nairaland.

On a second thought, I believe in God's WORDS, the power of Jesus name and the potency of prayers. I'm sure he'll come share his testimony should he visit a church in Iyana-Ipaja Lagos. 37 Jimoh Street, Abule-Oki, Iyana Ipaja. Church's name is Mountain of Power Gospel Ministry. He can go personally or someone can go in his stead. Go with no money or materials. Those are not needed. I've seen worse cases turn into perfect deliverance. Please don't doubt. Personally, reach me on 08036792701
Brodally,abeg no them devour u o. Just take the OPs name down there for prayers. That will do. Thanks for the idea anyway. One love grin

7 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
Vello:
My sincere sympathy to the OP and his family.
I don't think this is right. We have more than a hundred people that already invited him to their churches. Besides,OP is a muslim. This thing should. We need to be realistic. We need to be pragmatic sir.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: I Need Help by Eleganza33(f): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
Am telin u,u wil neva go bk unhealed,d only problm is wher he wil logde cos am no longa in my 4ma area, my present haux is vry far 4rm d church i avnt bin there snice may,he nid to go early so dat he stay in front wher he cud b seen,if he cn cum on wednesday nd then he wil meet d man on thursday i wil b dia assist .wel am just trying to help sha,mawt shut
tyson99:

What is this one saying Send him money for ticket nah pastor kor woli ni,sengbene
Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
Eleganza33:
Am telin u,u wil neva go bk unhealed,d only problm is wher he wil logde cos am no longa in my 4ma area, my present haux is vry far 4rm d church i avnt bin there snice may,he nid to go early so dat he stay in front wher he cud b seen,if he cn cum on wednesday nd then he wil meet d man on thursday i wil b dia assist .wel am just trying to help sha,mawt shut

Smh!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by tunapa2009(m): 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kimmo:

No sir, it's an hour, hour and half, tops.

The last time I went there, I spent close to 3hrs(I took eleyele-iddo local government route becos of the road)
Re: I Need Help by Kimmo(f): 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
Caracta,
You seem to be the one in charge so I'm directing this post to you.
You've done so much already, God bless you very much. I found the Dr's email online from comments he posted on a website - oluyombo2@yahoo.co.uk. I thought we could email him to see how Djdola's doing?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Busybody2(f): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
Originalsly:
Didn't somebody earlier specifically advised that he see the consultants at LUTH? I don't understand why he is now taken to some unnamed private hospital. Why the secrecy? Why not let LUTH continue from where they stopped? He is being funded publicly and we should know everything except the fine details of his medical and personal records. I have the feeling that our funds and time invested by you and others would be wasted on tests to nowhere or the same tests being repeated at different institutions.

They were recommended to LUTH BY two Private hospitals they had been to...LUTH failed in their duty of care to carry them along with the findings, and just kept demanding for thousands...they had probably spent over N200k at the 3 hospitals and ran out of funds, so he was forced to discharge himself from LUTH and come to solicit for N25k on Nairaland...

To be fair to him, like Justcurious said, DJDOLA pleaded over 20 times asking for recommendation/what hospital to turn to, all he kept getting was "avoid LUTH"...so we can't blame him for yielding to family. And like I intoned once, his family ain't taking him to a N5,000k elewe-omo, but to a fully qualified Doctor with an albeit "crude" medical facility costing them N400,000k...

The soul of every living thing and the breath of all mankind is in God's hands...God will see DJDOLA through, wherever he ends up, in Jesus' name.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
Vello:

Bros abeg shake body bring something come out.

If na by the church method we follow u nor know say Djola for don go reach 700 church grin

Just do your widow's mite and pray for am or carry e name go there go pray.

tenks wink

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by muyiwah666(m): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
muyiwah666:

I am consulting and asking as I type this...I will let u know..thanks again

From the number I got from this thread, I SPOKE WITH THE MEDICAL DIRECTOR OF THE SAID CLINIC AND OBVIOUSLY A LOT OF PEOPLE HAD REACH OUT TO HIM AS PER THE LOCATION OF THE CLINIC,HE WAS EMPHATIC ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE CLINIC IS LOCATED IN ERUWA,OYO STATE..HE HAS NO BASE IN ABEOKUTA AT ALLLLL...but this could be excused considering the proximity of the town ,Eruwa,to Abeokuta..I inquired futher,and the man was evasive about is patients which is also understandable...what I feel is that nairalanders should just reach out through the account number stated just like I am gonna do in d morning..GOD BLESS U ALL.
Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kimmo:
Caracta,
You seem to be the one in charge so I'm directing this post to you.
You've done so much already, God bless you very much. I found the Dr's email online from comments he posted on a website - oluyombo2@yahoo.co.uk. I thought we could email him to see how Djdola's doing?

In-charge ke? Biko, I'm just like every other person posting here cheesy

Anyway, sending a mail is not as effective as having someone there but we can note it down as one of our if-need-be options. You've been very helpful. Thanks a lot kimmo.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by 100Cents: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
DJDOLA:
My picture before and now may GOD heal me

God will heal you.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
Caracta:

In-charge ke? Biko, I'm just like every other person posting here cheesy

Anyway, sending a mail is not as effective as having someone there but we can note it down as one of our if-need-be options. You've been very helpful. Thanks a lot kimmo.

And you are doing a great job with the mails you are sending in

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by bugativeron: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
declaro:

how much did you received in your account.

May God bless your kind spirit my bro. And he will repay you in many folds. Especially for belling the cat.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Just20(f): 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
Caracta:

oh thank God

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (104)

12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.