Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? (62048 Views)

Ladies Can You Return His Gift Back? / Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy / No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
I felt sorry for you,d best decision should come from you. D pain of paying for a phone which your x scamd you in obtaining cannot be underestimated. Dz should be a lesson for all guys out there. Any1 can fall mugun in d game of love. The reality is to balance things. D said lady(scammer) wouldn't v eloped without prior warning signs but our frd was blinded with love. I almost find self in similar situation but thank God I Neva got scammed. Wishing u d best as u take d next step DT will ease d pain from u regardlez of what mockers will say...
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Revolva(m): 1:10am On Oct 29, 2014
shindarayo:
hello?am yalkn abt made guys not poberty stricken one like u.note 130 k is chicken change to some people so it wont be a biggie of dey spend it on someone dt deserves it.i spend my man money, no regret, I enjoy spending it if dt causes u headache tk pcm or beta still jug tramsformer.....I deserve evry kobo I spend.

ur mumu heavy see word wey u write go jug tramsformer olodo......go hug transformer ? lazy fool
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Lagbaja425(m): 1:36am On Oct 29, 2014
mumu.com...lmao!
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by charlesopp(m): 3:45am On Oct 29, 2014
PinkObsession:
Thanks grin but no u can't angry

grin I insist
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] angry
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by kwalakwala123(f): 3:59am On Oct 29, 2014
enkay4love:
Simply fix a tricky appointment with her with a very sweet reason that'll ensure she shows up with the phone,then in the course of the date,stylishly have ur hands on the phone and bid her goodbye.Sometimes,the best way to get even is by simply feeding the culprits with a taste of their own medicine.knock off the maturity some ppl here are asking u to opt for, by letting go of the phone cos maturity does'nt count here.Her dumping u barely 48 hrs after collecting the phone was a well- thought out plan,so u must wake up & do the needful. Last bullet# Revenge is best served cold.
tank u for sayin d truth, he should collect it back ooo and he should also make sure that he break her sim card in her presence or even chew it rite dere. that wil teach her a lesson. I'm a lady and understand how painful it is. A did almost dsame tin to me two weeks ago I bought him a phone on his dou just 22K and some oda tins almost 60%. Of my salry and now he is telling me stories like his mothers prophet said we re not compatible and dat a girl is pregnant for so he's planing an imagency weding. But I have already wit him in a way his mother, her prophet and himself and wife wil never forget in deir life tym. Pls wise up ooo some people re born wicked...
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by kwalakwala123(f): 4:10am On Oct 29, 2014
enkay4love:
Simply fix a tricky appointment with her with a very sweet reason that'll ensure she shows up with the phone,then in the course of the date,stylishly have ur hands on the phone and bid her goodbye.Sometimes,the best way to get even is by simply feeding the culprits with a taste of their own medicine.knock off the maturity some ppl here are asking u to opt for, by letting go of the phone cos maturity does'nt count here.Her dumping u barely 48 hrs after collecting the phone was a well- thought out plan,so u must wake up & do the needful. Last bullet# Revenge is best served cold.
tank u for sayin d truth, he should collect it back ooo and he should also make sure that he break her sim card in her presence or even chew it rite dere. that wil teach her a lesson. I'm a lady and i understand how painful it is. A guy did almost dsame tin to me two weeks ago I bought him a phone on his birthday dou is just 22K and some oda tins almost 60%. Of my salry and now he is telling me stories like his mothers prophet said we re not compatible and dat a girl is pregnant for so he's planing an imagency weding. But I have already dealt wit him in such a way that his mother, her prophet, himself and his wife to be wil never forget in deir life tym. Pls wise up ooo some people re born wicked...
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 29, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
kwalakwala123:
tank u for sayin d truth, he should collect it back ooo and he should also make sure that he break her sim card in her presence or even chew it rite dere. that wil teach her a lesson. I'm a lady and i understand how painful it is. A guy did almost dsame tin to me two weeks ago I bought him a phone on his birthday dou is just 22K and some oda tins almost 60%. Of my salry and now. he is telling me stories like his mothers prophet said we re not compatible and dat a girl is pregnant for so he's planing an imagency weding. But I have already dealt wit him in such a way that his mother, her prophet, himself and his wife to be wil never forget in deir life tym. Pls wise up ooo some people re born wicked...
. The world is really cold u know,just look at this scenario.Thank God u fed him back with the taste of his own medicine.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by adconline(m): 5:44am On Oct 29, 2014
U have to move on. I tell some girls who think that they are smart by depending or asking for gift. A bigger MUGU is someone whose life is dependent on gift or help from men.. If you are smarter than me, you should be making the money and I'll dependent on u.. God forbid bad thing!
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Vires: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
jidestroud:
This is going to my last response to all

Firstly, In all fairness to the lady who once held my heart captive she has done me no wrong
Giving isn't something you take away from a relationship (and bn spoiled with gifts isn't either)
Love gives...She gave wile it lasted and I did give (never for once held back) *what's the point in love if you cant prove materially?
cooperative issue How can people be so myopic about that? does it connote giving outside your limits?
it's cooperative for Loord sake; You see a product, u like it, u put in your interest..and the payment spans out over a period time daahh!!!!
*Now there's go your argument (so why complain? why not pay out rightly? does your mum or siblings experience the same benevolence?)

about me being stupiid?...(i get to read most comments, Oh Lord sweet Jesus, I deifnitely HAVE HOPE). I guess that's why the country keeps nosediving.

And as for then "why bother nairalanders? or why lament?...well i was going to to pay off the debt outrightly THIS MONDAY!! But friends wont jst let me be. so decided to seek general opinion about it (*Point: Money was never the problem. it's called paying at conveniently...same way i paid for my very own house undecided)

to think some so equate my gift to sex with her? (Ifeo*** aka funnkyshade...sorry i had to say this)
DATED 2 YEARS AND WE NEVER HAD SE.X *Well, you dont have to believe and I sure dont have to prove myself to you ALL

Thanks to council of friends who told me to do this. I GOT MY FONE BACK. BUT IT AINT WORTH IT
i'm deeply sorry Ifeo*** saw the message on the fone. i know i should have simply asked for it back. my fault. I hope He's not mad at you for this. and i hope he sees this. DEEPLY SORRY IF I HAVE CAUSED ANYTHING
and for all those who asked if i didnt see signs? hmmm...My question to you is HAVE YOU EVERY BEING IN LOVE?

Pls pls pls pls stop making excuses for her!!!!
This coming Sunday go for tanxgiving for God just delivered you from a gold digger and a fake azz chick

Using difference in tribe is the lamest excuse ppl use to get out of relationships
Is she the first person going to marry outside her tribe
And if she was so uncomfortable about your tribe, why bother having anything with you in the first place

She never deserved you and she would regret it in the future
A woman 20 times better than her in the future awaits you

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by litaninja(m): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ni**a, bust down her door and get that phone back!
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
chio!!! bros work harder
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
angry angry
charlesopp:

grin I insist
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] angry
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by gidzy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
Boost your intelligence on ICT here www.gidzynbrainboost..com

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by crystaldale: 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
Crystal dale is a Nigeria based company that is engaged in cutting edge innovations through various media platforms. Our services include branding, corporate promotions and entertainment..
we in need of strong, vibrant, sound minded, charismatic, composed, and well-spoken youths who are determined to break barriers and impact positively in the growth of the company through their innovative and communication skills....
interested applicants should send their cv’s, phone number and scanned passport photograph to
crystaldale2@outlook.com..

crystal dale team.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by afm4ever(m): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
okoli ukpabi grin
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by hardefireme: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
Really dis is crazy wit d comments. Some1 wrote "I smell poverty" was povert d influence behind timaya goin for his gift to his Ex, evn in d church.Bt most of dese guyz av forgotten dat dey do collect sex and evn virginity frm ladies all in d name of love.putting up some innocent plead wen u already knw wat u want is to av sex and go, leaving dem heart broken. I want to think dese are similar bt u can prove me otherwise. U dnt need to collect d phone be mature and let it go, d debt will pass u buy. Itz part of life lessons.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by apparentlylaw(m): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
Send some guy make em rob d babe nd collect d phone Jaweee
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by SStoneCCold: 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
Modified.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by SStoneCCold: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
Equado:
If you had paid 4 it completely it woudnt be that painful...I say collect the phone and kill the b**ch while you're @ it
grin grin grin
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by SStoneCCold: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
Well, I have gone through this whole thread and from my own point if view, the lady is not really a gold-digger. She took the phone and dumped the op the way she did for holding her down in a sexless relationship. She was tired of being made to act a good girl to please the op and going away with the phone was her way of punishing the op for wasting her bleeping time.
I don talk my own.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by stellademas: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hello friends i want to share my testimony and how grateful, I'm since my lover came back to me because of the grate help Dr OGBARI whose email address is DROGBARILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM render to me. my boyfriend broke up with me first week of August this year because he thought i was cheating on him, he told me that his friends has been telling him that i have been seeing someone else when he is not around i tried to make him understand that his friends are lieing to him but he did not give me the chance to explain to him this was how he left me. after a month of our breakup i tried to live a normal life without him but it was very hard for me to cope then i decided to contact D rOGBARI via his his email address DROGBARILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM which i came across this months September 12th during my search looking for help how to get my lover back he cast a love spell for me and make my lover to come back to me within the period of 48hours. with this grate joy in my heart i want to say a big thanks to Dr Dr OGBAI he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution.
MERCY
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by masseratti: 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Tbliss12:

Lolz u know if you are really a man u won't think of something like that, just 130k and u think of running after her for a phone u bought for her on her birthday.... Common if she its not worth it just let it go and be careful not to be a magga nxt time
please save me that crap,that has nothing to do with being a man,she is a fraud and a real man deal with fraudsters,dont let your chauvinistic ego blind you.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by demiladen(f): 10:00am On Aug 14, 2015
Oga, you can't collect a birthday gift back. Just move on. Pele.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by starwar(m): 10:25am On Aug 14, 2015
let it go
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by starwar(m): 10:26am On Aug 14, 2015
YungwizzzyPt7:
[size=45pt]I smell poverty!!![/size]
WIth that your JayZ's nose?
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 14, 2015
jidestroud:
Firstly, i feel so stupid and used.
okay, the real story is this, I promised my girlfriend (Now ex) a Samsung Note 3 phone for her birthday. Luckily for me at my place of work, the cooperative had the same phone up for pick up. As a guy who is deeply in love and knows that giving is part of maintaining a healthy relationship, i decided to pick up 2 Samsung Note 3 at the rate of N130,000 to be paid over a period of 12 months. Good news, the birthday came and i delivered.
Bad news, just 2days after my warm heart gift to her, she BROKE UP WITH ME. REASON: She doesn't see a future, blah blah blah...family issues, cultural differences.
i'm in the second month of my payment now. still paying for my Ex phone.

Advice: Can I ask her for the phone back? i feel cheated. (To make matters worse, she even uses her new bobo as Dp's on her bbm, for a phone i'm still going to be indebted for the next 10 months.

SHOULD I GET MY PHONE BACK?
..Op your fone is big..mine was a tecno p5 i bought for #12k...the chick slept with one strange guy...and i got wind of it..i invited her over and she came...i playfully collected the phone...opened it and took out her sim and gave it to her..oya bi*tch get out the way...

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Tolzeal(m): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Zedric:
Wait!! U seriously had to ask

Common, find the b*tch and make sure u collect that phone back. She used u, the speed at which she broke up with u says it all. All she needed was the phone and if u don't collect it back, u deserve a plaque for Ur "MAGArious" actions

Lmao !!! oo
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
Randyhot:
..Op your fone is big..mine was a tecno p5 i bought for #12k...the chick slept with one strange guy...and i got wind of it..i invited her over and she came...i playfully collected the phone...opened it and took out her sim and gave it to her..oya bi*tch get out the way...
only 12k,?and u are lamenting like this guys sef ,smh
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
I'm certain that 90% of the likers of this comment would be people that collected big gifts from their partner and dumped them later.

I beg you in Gods name@OP. To jejely collect your phone if you can.

Someone who does not love you do not deserve your gift.

She knew for sure that she would breakup with you yet she collected it.

To hell with maturity.

Please use ur brain next time you wanna date.
It is not advisable neither is it morally right to ask for a gift to be returned but I agree with the bolded. He should collect his Samsung Note. angry
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Enockia(m): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
Zedric:
Wait!! U seriously had to ask

Common, find the b*tch and make sure u collect that phone back. She used u, the speed at which she broke up with u says it all. All she needed was the phone and if u don't collect it back, u deserve a plaque for Ur "MAGArious" actions

before u no go collect am so since u guys were dating see saw a future and after the phone no future.....but u have a future of debt to pay oga collet the phone i will buy it from u sef...............which kind let bygones be bygones rubbish.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki / What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.