Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (76020 Views)

Poll: Should Arsene be fired if Arsenal does not win anything this season?

Yes: 37% (56 votes)
No: 53% (79 votes)
Undecided: 9% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2008
MUKINA wetin be dis?! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dis looks scandalous!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2008
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
na segzy eboue na with king kolo grin grin grin

u nefa see cat hleb behind dere? grin

Debo
i got a gift for you grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2008
Muki I know say na that pic be your computer wallpaper grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2008
Muki got the thang for naked men I can tell you for sure
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by ndumart: 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2008
dayokanu:

How do u know?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2008
Cristalz:

Muki I know say na that pic be your computer wallpaper grin

sharapp, one dude con tag me to the pic grin grin i don laff die today grin

dayokanu:

your mind is crazily filthy angry tongue you need a spiritual bath tongue

ndumart:

How do u know?

Help me ask am oh
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 2:51am On Dec 05, 2008
@Ndumart,

From the picture she posted.

@ Muki,

Why are you denying the obvious. Half naked pictures you posted tells the story.

Can you say 2 sentences without Sharap and Crazy?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 10:37am On Dec 05, 2008
grin grin grin grin

See Eboue's skinny chest compared to Kolo, yet it's Eboue that will go around slapping opposing players! cheesy

Read some comments today that strike me as a very big part of Arsenal's current problems

The fact that five of Arsenal's chances were so similar reveals a style of play that is too specific, too rarified. If you mix it up more, you create different types of chances. However, the first team don't mix it up that much, even on their good days. If you don't train that way, you'll never score from a cross into the box.Your movement will not be good enough and your heading won't either.

We should not have to hear the manager say he'll play his full team in the FA Cup. He should always, always , always do that, especially during a five-year period when Arsenal were never going to be strong enough to win the title.

The first part has always been something we've known about Wenger - he's been so focused on perfecting the basic movement, slick passing and tidy finishing moves. But at least with the first team, he brought in Ade to bring aerial presence and score some headed goals and knock downs. The CC team had ZERO width, so it was inevitably going to only score from going through the middle.

Secondly, Myles believes we should have been playing the first team, which I agree fully, not the shameful way AW deliberately lost to the scummies last season in the FA cup playing an understrength side. tongue
Now he's recovered from that and will play the first team squad - AW is realising the same thing I've said for 5 weeks now, the only chance of silverware is in the cups.

This next quote got me really pissed

After losing 2-0 at Burnley, Mikael Silvestre said the kids will learn from this defeat. What gives him the right to mouth off? angry angry He's only been there 10 minutes. Is Silvestre now a senior spokesman for the French Republic of Colney? Where was he on both goals? Where was Mikael Silvestre on both those goals? Where was he? Being pulled out of the box on the first, on his arse for the second.

People saying Silvestre is quality, nowhere to be seen on the goals and actually flat on his arse for the second angry angry The green eyed monkey had the guts to say 'they'll learn? angry More like he should go and relearn how to play footie or stick with being the ball boy in training angry

[url=http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=1140&cntnt01origid=30&cntnt01returnid=42]Arsenalnewsreview[/url]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Myself2(m): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2008
Heard Roy Keane stepped down as Sunderland manager.What a loud-mouthed voyeuristic asshole he's been.
Just because sunderland was lucky to get a draw against us,he went Arsene poaches this academy and Arsene poaches that fuckever like he had diarrhoea of the mouth (or doesn't he now?)
I expected that he should have busied himself mapping out strategies to make a success of his first coaching stint,no matter the odds tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by ayusco: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2008
Here r some tips for toure on how to handle zaki tomorrow

1. Ban makossa music from house.

2. take a breatherlizer test b4 game to make sure u r not drunk so u won't b seein double hence not knowin which zaki to tackle.

3. for goodness sake don't run away lik a biatch when zaki runs @ u with d ball.

4. yes i know he looks like a beardless roy keane on steriods but for pete'sake u coped with martin keown for all these years(facial wise) zaki shld b easy.

5. mak sure u buy aboniki rubb for ur waist pain.

good luck may d gra, gra b with u
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2008
debosky:

grin grin grin grin

See Eboue's skinny chest compared to Kolo, yet it's Eboue that will go around slapping opposing players!  cheesy

Read some comments today that strike me as a very big part of Arsenal's current problems

The fact that five of Arsenal's chances were so similar reveals a style of play that is too specific, too rarified. If you mix it up more, you create different types of chances. However,  the first team don't mix it up that much, even on their good days. If you don't train that way, you'll never score from a cross into the box.Your movement will not be good enough and your heading won't either.

We should not have to hear the manager say he'll play his full team in the FA Cup. He should always, always , always do that, especially during a five-year period when Arsenal were never going to be strong enough to win the title.

The first part has always been something we've known about Wenger - he's been so focused on perfecting the basic movement, slick passing and tidy finishing moves. But at least with the first team, he brought in Ade to bring aerial presence and score some headed goals and knock downs. The CC team had ZERO width, so it was inevitably going to only score from going through the middle.

Secondly, Myles believes we should have been playing the first team, which I agree fully, not the shameful way AW deliberately lost to the scummies last season in the FA cup playing an understrength side.  tongue
Now he's recovered from that and will play the first team squad - AW is realising the same thing I've said for 5 weeks now, the only chance of silverware is in the cups.

This next quote got me really pissed

After losing 2-0 at Burnley, Mikael Silvestre said the kids will learn from this defeat. What gives him the right to mouth off? angry angry He's only been there 10 minutes. Is Silvestre now a senior spokesman for the French Republic of Colney? Where was he on both goals? Where was Mikael Silvestre on both those goals? Where was he? Being pulled out of the box on the first, on his arse for the second.

People saying Silvestre is quality, nowhere to be seen on the goals and actually flat on his arse for the second  angry angry The green eyed monkey had the guts to say 'they'll learn?  angry  More like he should go and relearn how to play footie or stick with being the ball boy in training  angry

[url=http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=1140&cntnt01origid=30&cntnt01returnid=42]Arsenalnewsreview[/url]

leave him alone oh grin grin

I don't blame Silvestre oh angry  na AW  na

why did he buy the old fool sef is beyond me angry

The guy is bad news, was he not in that match angry

he berra zip  up and concentrate on his game before he gets into serious trouble, his head like baboon angry

I read the Fa cup one too, he better play the senior team like he said and no silly surprises undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2008
AW bought Silvestre 'cause of his experience.  .  .Arsene knows,remember? grin

Why are you guys vexing anyway,are the young kids not going to learn from the defeat? When people go honest you guys get mad. Gallas did some soul-cleansing and he got hit. Now Silvestre has said the truth again and una dey vex. How is that statement ''mouthing off'' anyway?

Which Arse player is perfect? Leave Silvestre alone jo. Guess it woulda been better if twaz Bendtner that made the statement cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tkb417(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2008
leave him alone oh

I don't blame Silvestre oh na AW na

why did he buy the old fool sef is beyond me

The guy is bad news, was he not in that match

he berra zip up and concentrate on his game before he gets into serious trouble, his head like baboon

I read the Fa cup one too, he better play the senior team like he said and no silly surprises

shey u want Gary Neville. He'll be cheap too just like M.S
u saw Kompany begging to be bought, ur foolish coach says its Mikel, pls tell him we have peeps for sale o
Gary and O'shea grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2008
Una still dey yarn Carling Cup for here? shocked shocked abeg whats the scoop on tomorrow's game? Injury news? Possible line-ups?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Emperoh(m): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2008
pls tell Kolo that Zaki wishes hem well tomorrow tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2008
Emperoh:

please tell Kolo that Zaki wishes hem well tomorrow tongue tongue
Kolo is on vacation in Abidjan Sallah is around the corner
Nothing for Zaki tomorrow dude has lost form
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2008
A-40:

Kolo is on vacation in Abidjan Sallah is around the corner
Nothing for Zaki tomorrow dude has lost form

Funny enuff he's made it back from injury.Dunno if to be happy or indifferent.
Gallas on the other hand is injured and out for tommorow.
Eboue could be back too and Edu's long journey back to match fitness is near over.

As for tommorow,the fact the Carling team defeated Wigan when they came calling could bring
some complacency or over-confidence which i pray Wenger could talk out of them.We have no more
room for points-dropping.All the best to the lads tommorow.

Go you gooners!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2008
Wow such an untimely return if i may use those words anyways let him face his fears i think we have blown this Zaki thing out of proportion jare let him pair Djourou in the middle and lets see what it do.Mofo could chill a bit longer on the bench even though i don't buy the idea of Denilson playing on the flanks
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2008
A-40:

Wow such an untimely return if i may use those words anyways let him face his fears i think we have blown this Zaki thing out of proportion jare let him pair Djourou in the middle and lets see what it do[b].Mofo could chill a bit longer on the bench even though i don't buy the idea of Denilson playing on the flanks[/b]

We could do with those petulant complaints and dives but occasional crosses in2 the 18 from mofo compared to Denilson's penchance for turf-hugging.Dude hardly stays on his feet with the ball when he's at the flank.Over-all the team lacks a natural winger now and i hope Wenger goes for one when the transfer window opens.
As Nasri plays and shine when playing at the emirate,am looking forward to his link up play with Fab,Persie n Ade.

Go u red n white army !
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2008
Nice to be back.
It will be Kolo vs Zaki again!!! as Gallas is injured yet again!!!
Hopefully, we should come out blazing tomorrow and pick the three points.
The happiest news all week is that Dudu is back in training.
It won't belong before we see im back in action!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2008
@HNIC

Where have u been for so long?

Welcome brof!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2008
kay_pumpin:

@HNIC

Where have u been for so long?

Welcome brof!
Thanks bro.
I haven't been around.
Our Jekyll and Hyde performances contnue.
From the low point of losing to Villa and the blue mancs, we beat the Chavs at the bridge tongue
and then our youngsters lost to Burnley a few days ago(Heard it was the first time ever that AW would lose to a lower division team).
How do you rate our chances against Wigan tomorrow
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by frankogbu(m): 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2008
Watching our match against chelski. think this should be the fifth time am watching again. Hmmm just saw small FS so happy wen we scored for them
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2008
I have learnt to be pessimistic of late when it comes to our arsenal of late cos it's the only time they perform.
Its saddening indeed.My fears tommorow are heightened cos of the victory the young 'uns recorded against
this very team as one of our new virtue is complacency.I hope we win and there's where it ends.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2008
kay_pumpin:

I have learnt to be pessimistic of late when it comes to our arsenal of late because it's the only time they perform.
Its saddening indeed.My fears tommorow are heightened because of the victory the young 'uns recorded against
this very team as one of our new virtue is complacency.I hope we win and there's where it ends.

Same attitude here.
Hope RVP's new found form continues, at least for some time. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2008
We would win this game i am absolutely positive about that
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2008
@Gooners,
What's all this story coming out time and time again about Ronaldo and Arsenal?

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_4595533,00.html

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1778_4592254,00.html

Both sides should move on.
Time and time again,players have almost signed for clubs.
I even read somewhere this morning that Blackburn almost signed Zidane in 1995 grin

On a brighter note,the chance meeting AW had with TH14 on a plane resulted in him(Henry) swapping Turin for North London and the rest as they say is history.
Both parties benifited immensely.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2008
Wenger is steel nursing the pains of failing to sign Ronaldo. . . . .

He couldn't pay 12 milla for Ronaldo in 2003 but he shelled out 17 milla for Jose Reyes(Jan 2004). . . .Wenger is daft.
To think he paid the same amount on Theo Walcott who is not making any significant development is another dig in the belly.
United signed a 12 milla player five years ago and he went on to be the best player that has ever played in the Premiership.

ALL HAIL MONSEIUR FERGUSON!!!! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2008
Zaki's on the substitute bench. grin grin
Kolo will be wishing he doesn't come on
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by invisible2(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2008
Arsenal may lose again today grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2008
Adebayor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One nil to the Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2008
invisible!:

Arsenal may lose again today grin

Keep praying!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (99)

Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / Manchester United Fan Thread / UEFA Champions League 2018/19 Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.