Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (75259 Views)

Poll: Should Arsene be fired if Arsenal does not win anything this season?

Yes: 37% (56 votes)
No: 53% (79 votes)
Undecided: 9% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2009
Cristalz:

I'm so sure AW is intently watching the AYC going on in Rwanda looking for the youngest, most skilled player to sweet talk after the competition grin

Like every other managers arnt looking!
Any decent manager outhere nowadays, will realise the importance of having a crop of youngsters to develop
Sweet talk or bitter talk, it is a norm for scouts and managers to look!!

Now fall back with your gibberish or i will push your weight back forcefully
! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2009
With what,your puny arms?  cheesy So you're so jobless that my so-called gibberish attracted your full attention.  .  .you need your noggin examined.  .  .as well as a dictionary cheesy

AW has got more than ''a crop'' of youngsters.  .  .he is addicted to them.Guess he misses his youth grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2009
Cristalz:

I'm so sure AW is intently watching the AYC going on in Rwanda looking for the youngest, most skilled player to sweet talk after the competition grin

santa i hope you are reading Criz's post please pay her full for that statement . thank you grin
Please add more injury to their team and may fergie choke on his chewing gum tongue

Nigeria lost grin congrats guys, even though you are all 14 year old tongue

[size=4pt]yeah my 20,000 on my first luff[/size] kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2009
Chei Mukiii don clock 20000?!
Oh dear
!!! grin cheesy

Criz
You need to shut up at times!! cheesy
You chat a lot of poppycocks
!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2009
MrCrackles

You need anger management classes, and afterwards see a shrink for psychological evaluation cheesy
You over react and burst blood vessels at the slightest things cheesy

@Muki

Ain't Fergie's fault Wenger's teeth are too loose to chew gum grin

Injury angel will be back at your base pretty soon.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2009
Cristalz:

[s]Injury angel will be back at your base pretty soon.[/s]
Nah, I think he's taken up residence over at the OTHER North London club grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2009
Cristalz:

MrCrackles

You need anger management classes, and afterwards see a shrink for psychological evaluation cheesy
You over react and burst blood vessels at the slightest things cheesy

Yes but not as much as Fergie does especially when he moans about fixtures and referees! cheesy
Fancy a chilled bottle of Kronenburg love
? tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2009
MrCrackles:

Yes but not as much as Fergie does especially when he moans about fixtures and referees! cheesy
Fancy a chilled bottle of Kronenburg love
? tongue

Fergie is a well-seasoned, top-class manager valued so much by the English that he was knighted for his contributions to English soccer.  .  .I think he's
entitled to ''moan'' once in a while grin

I'm not an alcohol fan ''love''  tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2009
Cristalz:

Fergie is a well-seasoned, top-class manager valued so much by the English that he was knighted for his contributions to English soccer. . .I think he's entitled to ''moan'' once in a while grin

I'm not an alcohol fan ''love'' cheesy

Yeah Yeah and good you admitted the goggle-eyed scottish Arrow is a moaner!! cheesy
Anyway as you are the only Arsenal-Enemy i enjoy having a banter with, i will invite you to a BBQ on Sunday in my gaff!
But please do not come rocking any shirt with AIG or SAUDI TELECOMS in front of it, there will be a special goody bag packaged by the EMIRATES
As for the alcohol offer, good you are not one, it just means, i have an extra bottle to down tonight luv!hehe
grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2009
And in some other news apart from the "owl-faced" drama and Citeh's Jong profligacy,

Arsenal Hitman Eduardo Ready For First Team After 11 Month Injury

http://www.goal.com/en/teams/england/94/arsenal-news

We eagerly await your "untaylored" first team action again Dudu.

Gooners para siempre! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2009
MrCrackles:

Yeah Yeah and good you admitted the goggle-eyed scottish Arrow is a moaner!! cheesy
Anyway as you are the only Arsenal-Enemy i enjoy having a banter with, i will invite you to a BBQ on Sunday in my gaff!
But please do not come rocking any shirt with AIG or SAUDI TELECOMS in front of it, there will be a special goody bag packaged by the EMIRATES
As for the alcohol offer, good you are not one, it just means, i have an extra bottle to down tonight luv!hehe
grin

Guess you didn't bother to stop and wonder why I put the word 'moan' in quote up there. . .say it with me - s-a-r-c-a-s-m. He ain't a moaner grin

Thanks for the invite. . .who are we roasting, Adebayor? cheesy Your new liver's already wearing out.

Hey Arses. . .can Arsene be TEMPTED? If the rumor is true,that is grin grin

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=611777&sec=europe&cc=3888
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2009
They made a mistake they meant Divino tongue

He is madrid's hot prospect, they will snap him up soon tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2009
Cristalz:

Hey Arses. . .can Arsene be TEMPTED? If the rumor is true,that is grin grin
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=611777&sec=europe&cc=3888

Florentino Perez is an idiot
This is a man who is just a contender for the position vacated by Ramon Calderon
Thinking a calculated attempt to link Arsene Wenger with Real Madrid will raise his profile and increase his chances of taking over at Madiridi
! grin

Cristalz:

Guess you didn't bother to stop and wonder why I put the word 'moan' in quote up there. . .say it with me - s-a-r-c-a-s-m. He ain't a moaner grin
Thanks for the invite. . .who are we roasting, Adebayor? cheesy Your new liver's already wearing out.

My new liver is superb luv, it has been given a life span of 15yrs even if i consume up to 15bottles of beer daily! grin cheesy
And no we are not roasting Adebayor, we are grilling and roasting a truck load of Ram presented to me by the SAUDI TELECOMS
! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2009
Forgotten the dead old man you stole the liver from had it for over 15 years? cheesy Better watch the soaking/drenching(according to debo).
Didn't know you've been going a-begging from the Saudis. . .it's ok, we all know AW's stingy grin

But what if Perez gets the post, think Wenger will agree to tie Fab on his skinny back and move to Real?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2009
Cristalz:

Forgotten the dead old man you stole the liver from had it for over 15 years? cheesy Better watch the soaking/drenching(according to debo).
Didn't know you've been going a-begging from the Saudis. . .it's ok, we all know AW's stingy grin

But what if Perez gets the post, think Wenger will agree to tie Fab on his skinny back and move to Real?

Perez might get the post but that doesnt mean AW is going with him, as well as Fab4! cheesy
Ok miss, itz time for me footy training, gotta go
Looking forward to doing more inter-club bantering business with you!!
Mwah
cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2009
Perez? The galactico inspiring lunatic?

Even if you assassinated the entire Arsenal squad, AW would never work for such a man. Any president who is talking of signing players before a coach takes over can NEVER be the boss of Arsene.

There is a better chance of David Moyes coaching Liverpool than Arsene going to Madrid.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2009
debosky:

Even if you assassinated the entire Arsenal squad, AW would never work for such a man. Any president who is talking of signing players before a coach takes over can NEVER be the boss of Arsene.

There is a better chance of David Moyes coaching Liverpool than Arsene going to Madrid.

i fink so too
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2009
debosky:

Nuthing is impossible.
Wenger might want new challenges. He hasn't been particularly successful at Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by biolabee(m): 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2009
muki youve not replied on my thread,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

Nuthing is impossible.
Wenger might want new challenges. He hasn't been particularly successful at Arsenal.

He hasn't been particularly successful? Apart from Fergie, which coach in the premiership has won as many titles or FA Cups? undecided

I think you've been hanging out too much with DK, his mental halitosis is rubbing off on you. sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2009
debosky:

He hasn't been particularly successful? Apart from Fergie, which coach in the premiership has won as many titles or FA Cups? undecided

Don't be a toad. Apart from Fergie, he is the longest serving manager of a top team.
Mourinho woulda won AT LEAST 6 Premiership titles in 12 years.

I think you've been hanging out too much with DK, his mental halitosis is rubbing off on you. sad

Change this record. . . . . . . . .U have been using it for years now.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

Nuthing is impossible.

LMAO grin grin grin

49 matches unbeaten.
The Invincibles
The entire season unbeaten!!!(No manager has ever done that in the modern game)
Gotta be kidding man!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2009
@HNIC,

Which modern game. Milan went more than a season unbeaten and they won the CL in that same period.

B T W are those titles? Soon you would start with coach who scored fastest goals, Who wore red jerseys, who passed into the net and other balderdash
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 12:07am On Jan 23, 2009
dayokanu:

@HNIC,

Which modern game. Milan went more than a season unbeaten and they won the CL in that same period.

B T W are those titles? Soon you would start with coach who scored fastest goals, Who wore red jerseys, who passed into the net and other balderdash

Only a GAYnner would ptyalise such fuckery. . . . . . .UNBEATEN RUN?? How many titles did the unbeaten run fetch em?? ONE.
Milan fans don't gloat about theirs, only GAYnners do.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 12:13am On Jan 23, 2009
Sharon and dim witted side kick DK, carry your asinine posts out with you. tongue

Let's even agree with your pointless reasoning for a moment - even if it was just 'one title' - how does that show him to be 'not very successful'?

This same JM is the one you said was washed up when he left Chelski? Double mouthed mendicant. tongue

Arsene is beginning to annoy me again - why on earth would he reject a bid for Eboue?? angry

Sell the MOFO off - heck dash the extra cash to Zenit even, do anything sell Eboue as part of the deal. . . .just get that geezer off our team sheet permanently. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 12:22am On Jan 23, 2009
debosky:

Let's even agree with your pointless reasoning for a moment - even if it was just 'one title' - how does that show him to be 'not very successful'?

3 titles in 13 attempts is successful?? Are u a troglodlyte?

This same JM is the one you said was washed up when he left Chelski? Double mouthed mendicant. tongue

That should tell you how shitty Arsene is if Mourinho is washed for me.
I rate success based on titles, squad building, more titles, spotting young talents, knowing when to ditch ageing players.
On those factors alone, Fergie is god.

Arsene is beginning to annoy me again - why on earth would he reject a bid for Eboue?? angry

Becuz he is nursing the idea of taking Eboue with him to Santiago Bernebau.
Imagine a dark-skinned Eboue in immaculate white football shirt of Real Madrid plus his British accent. . . .
PRICELESS!!! grin

Sell the MOFO off - heck dash the extra cash to Zenit even, do anything sell Eboue as part of the deal. . . .just get that geezer off our team sheet permanently. tongue

Eboue is the most productive GAYnner.
Without him, GAYnners wouldn't have scored a GOAL in the CL final. grin cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 12:30am On Jan 23, 2009
3 titles in 13 seasons. . .what about FA cups?

This is a silly and pointless argument. In your estimation only Fergie has ever been successful in England, why should I bother arguing with a close minded scumtwat?

Eboue in Real Madrid? grin grin grin

I'd wear Crizzle's brassiere on my head for a YEAR if that happened.

I wonder how Madrid would screw up his name - they named Lassanna Diarra 'LASS' shocked grin grin Maybe they'd name Eboue 'BOU' grin grin

Eboue the most productive gooner - I agree (coming from a scumtwat). Your measure of productiveness is how many dives he gets in a game relative to Ronaldo. . . .in that respect, he IS the most productive gooner. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 12:44am On Jan 23, 2009
debosky:

3 titles in 13 seasons. . .what about FA cups?

FA Cups?? Do they count here??
Until Wenger retains a PREM title. . . .He will forever be seen as a mediocre manager.

This is a silly and pointless argument. In your estimation only Fergie has ever been successful in England, why should I bother arguing with a close minded scumtwat?

Not exactly. . . . . . .If Martin O'Neill breaks into the BIG FOUR this season at the expense of Arsene, he woulda been a successful manager.
Being successful is 'relative'. To the likes of Stoke, West Brom and Hull, surviving in the PREM is a successful season.
To the likes of Citeh, Spurs, Blackburn, Newcastle. . . . . . .Playing in the UEFA cup is enough to drive their fans mad.
To the likes of Wenger, Fergie, Benitez. . . . . .The big titles are the yardstick. Bearing that in mind, do u really think Wenger has excelled?

I wonder how Madrid would screw up his name - they named Lassanna Diarra 'LASS' shocked grin grin Maybe they'd name Eboue 'BOU' grin grin

They would name him Emma.

Eboue the most productive gooner - I agree (coming from a scumtwat). Your measure of productiveness is how many dives he gets in a game relative to Ronaldo. . . .in that respect, he IS the most productive gooner. tongue

Ronaldo won all the important individual awards with his diving. . . . . .Eboue should try and follow his footsteps.
Afterall, all the BIG players in the world today dive. Messi, Drogba, Ronaldo, Cesc, Ribery, etc.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 1:01am On Jan 23, 2009
Do I think Wenger has excelled? Of course he has - I don't care much for your definitions of success, or for your need to make classifications.

He has done EXCELLENTLY within his constraints. Could he have done better? Most managers could've, so there's no point to be made here.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 1:11am On Jan 23, 2009
debosky:

Do I think Wenger has excelled? Of course he has - I don't care much for your definitions of success, or for your need to make classifications.

Why would u care?? Of course. . . . .I don't expect u to care cos u know i have super-boxed you into a corner. grin cheesy

He has done EXCELLENTLY within his constraints. Could he have done better? Most managers could've, so there's no point to be made here.

"Most managers coulda done better" clearly summarises Wenger's FAILURE.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 1:17am On Jan 23, 2009
Lack of comprehension - Most coaches can do better than they've achieved.

Nitwit. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 1:23am On Jan 23, 2009
debosky:

Lack of comprehension - Most coaches can do better than they've achieved.

Nitwit. tongue

U are a Arrow, u twit.
Most managers coulda done better means Arsene is mediocre.
How can one be the BEST when most people are better than HIM??
Where is your noesis?

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99)

FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards On 12th January 2014 / Manchester United Fan Thread / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.