Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (59993 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2009
HorneyChic:

CR7 was injured at the beginning of the season and Uniteds play was mediocre. Take it or leave it, his skills and driving force coupled with SAFs experience and knowledge is what is taking u this far this season.
If u'll be honest with urself, Uniteds form has dipped this season and CR7 isn't what he was last season.

Renties and the way the contradict themselves.

Ronaldo was injured at the start and our game has been mediocre. . . . .What exactly has he done since he returned??
Bolton's game was the 10th consecutive league game Ronaldo started without SCORING a goal.
What keeps United going is their impregnable defence. If we don't concede 50% of the job is done,
U cannot lose a game in which u don't concede and with the superior firepower United have got upfront. . . .we would always create chances.
This is why we are on TOP even with a GAME IN HAND.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2009
man u won nada immediately becks/ruud left so stop forming. you will always need time to rebuild.
after henry/viera left arsenal has won nada. abi be ko?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2009
FBS:

man u won nada immediately becks/ruud left so stop forming. you will always need time to rebuild.
after henry/viera left arsenal has won nada. abi be ko?

United won the league in the season Ruud Van Nistelrooy left.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HorneyChic(f): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2009
Ronaldo was injured at the start and our game has been mediocre. . . . .What exactly has he done since he returned??
Bolton's game was the 10th consecutive league game Ronaldo started without SCORING a goal.
What keeps United going is their impregnable defence. If we don't concede 50% of the job is done,
U cannot lose a game in which u don't concede and with the superior firepower United have got upfront. . . .we would always create chances.
This is why we are on TOP even with a GAME IN HAND.
I said skills and driving force not GOALS. Be real, we're talking of a World footballer, no way he would'nt make an impact in a team.
Anways, patiently waiting for SAF and CR7 to leave lets see what will happen. 90% chance of going trophyless that season. I'll bet my kid tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2009
HorneyChic:

I said skills and driving force not GOALS. Be real, we're talking of a World footballer, no way he would'nt make an impact in a team.
Anways, patiently waiting for SAF and CR7 to leave lets see what will happen. 90% chance of going trophyless that season. I'll bet my kid tongue

It won't happen in the next 5 years. . . . . .By then, we would all have ascended for the RAPTURE.

Seriously, i can manage the United team and win the league.
Take a look at the under-25s in the team and marvel.
Rio Ferdinand(Premiership's finest defender) has been injured for God knows when and a 19 yr-old Johnny Evans has deputised seamlessly.
We have Rafael, Fabio, Nani, Anderson, Rooney, Tevez, Ronaldo, Tosic, Ljajic, Manucho, Fletcher, Gibson. . . . .
What are u talking about here?? Onigbinde would win the TREBLE with the United squad. Foundation is ROCK SOLID!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2009
HorneyChic:

They proll wouldnt cos they are going to sign Jose Mourhino as coach and thats when they will change the complexion of their attacks against JM in those days grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2009
cabali:

They proll wouldnt cos they are going to sign Jose Mourhino as coach and thats when they will change the complexion of their attacks against JM in those days grin

Mancunians will NEVER allow Jose Mourinho to play negative/boring football with Man Utd.
Sir Bobby Charlton, Ferguson and Dennis Law are all still alive.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HorneyChic(f): 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2009
Take a look at the under-25s in the team and marvel.
Rio Ferdinand(Premiership's finest defender) has been injured for God knows when and a 19 yr-old Johnny Evans has deputised seamlessly.
We have Rafael, Fabio, Nani, Anderson, Rooney, Tevez, Ronaldo, Tosic, Ljajic, Manucho, Fletcher, Gibson. . . . .
What are u talking about here?? Onigbinde would win the TREBLE with the United squad. Foundation is ROCK SOLID!!!!
I'm not trying to get into an argument, just clearing things up.
Nothing special about the players u mentioned. Don't other teams have the Lennons, the Velas, the Fabregas, the Cahills etc and go trophyless?
Its more than having players with potentials. U need a coach who is-
used to winning
who can blend the old and experienced with the new.
Danm, u need someone who understands the 'psychology' of the club.
Arsenal with all their talented young guns have won nothing. Bring Henry, Viera, CR7 and Rio Ferdinard to that club and see a difference.
Surely it will take United time to adjust without SAF. The man has been there for too long.
I rest my case.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2009
EPL teams are just stupid and clueless.

How would Man Utd be leading the league with a game in hand.

Despite tripping to Japan playing extra games in Carlling and FA Cups. Still leading with a game in hand.

The other teams should merge and form just 7 teams and play a mini league with Man Utd and the scummies would still win .

Buncha Idiots angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by vicade(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2009
Really,How can Barcelona be leading the LaLiga by Double Digits?

dayokanu:

Despite tripping to Japan playing extra games in Carlling and FA Cups. Still leading with a game in hand.

The other teams should merge and form just 7 teams and play a mini league with Man Utd and the scummies would still win .

Buncha Idiots angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HorneyChic(f): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2009

Buncha Idiots      

LOL
L'pool is on top for now, they're a goal up against Everton. I'll rather them than United.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2009
i expected nobody to reply to the post abt the EPL teams being clueless. It is a complete waste of post posting a reply at that
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2009
Bayern Munich would be lucky to finish 4th in the Premiership.
What do u think this is?? Bundesliga?? Where teams roll over like $4 whores??

HorneyChic:

I'm not trying to get into an argument, just clearing things up.
Nothing special about the players u mentioned. Don't other teams have the Lennons, the Velas, the Fabregas, the Cahills etc and go trophyless?

There was nuthing special about Ronaldo when he joined Man Utd too.
But such is the development programme at Carrington complex that they can carve out world class players out of RAW talents.
In anutha 4 years, don't be surprised Nani or Anderson will be knocking the doors of Ballon d'Or.

Its more than having players with potentials. U need a coach who is-
used to winning
who can blend the old and experienced with the new.
Danm, u need someone who understands the 'psychology' of the club.

U need the raw talents to work with before even talking about the psychology of the club.
Man Utd is the place to be and the future is safe with the budding talents Sir Alex n cohorts have in their kitty.

Arsenal with all their talented young guns have won nothing. Bring Henry, Viera, CR7 and Rio Ferdinard to that club and see a difference.
Surely it will take United time to adjust without SAF. The man has been there for too long.
I rest my case.

Will Ferguson take Rooney, Ronaldo, Vidic, Rio, Evra and Carrick with him??
What exactly are u talking about??
Arsenal is a smaller club to Man Utd. Don't even compare.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dejiman(m): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2009
wetin be my own with chelsea or no chelsea.??
Wetin I no be say, I be BLACK BORNE FAAN

UP BLACK BORNE
UP TOTTENHAM
UP READING.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HorneyChic(f): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2009
Will Ferguson take Rooney, Ronaldo, Vidic, Rio, Evra and Carrick with him??
What exactly are u talking about??
Arsenal is a smaller club to Man Utd. Don't even compare.
Did JM take Drogba, Lamps and Terry with him?
Look, like I said, u need a coach who knows his onions.
Why is real with all the world class talent stuggling. . .?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2009
HorneyChic:

Did JM take Drogba, Lamps and Terry with him?
Look, like I said, u need a coach who knows his onions.
Why is real with all the world class talent stuggling. . .?

Drogba, Lamps and Terry are all in their 30s.
There's a big difference. Those players were already past their peak when Jose left Chelsea.
The most annoying thing was no good young player was bought to ease the burden and replace the relics.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2009
@Vicade, when was the last time Barcelona won the league and when was the last time Man Utd won the league.

EPL clubs are wussies

Bayern Munich would be lucky to finish 4th in the Premiership.
What do u think this is?? Bundesliga?? Where teams roll over like $4 whores??

4th in EPl? when we have 2 permanent bootycalls in Man Utd and Assanal?.

with Scolari coaching another clueless team

Hoffenheim leads and they have lost 4 games so which teams roll over like whores.
People who battle league leaders to a standstill or clubs who just lay down to be raped by Man Utd.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HorneyChic(f): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2009
Relics? lol. Look bring back JM and he'll win stuff with these relics.
Like i said, AW is a good coach but with an inexperienced squad. You said Arsenal is a small club? Forgotten 49 unbeaten? Still same AW
Good coach + talented players = success
Good coach + untalented players = success in the long run
Bad coach + talented players = moderate or no success.
Equation is where Man U is right now. When SAF leaves, u'll probably be equation 3.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HorneyChic(f): 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2009
Danm, United will certainly retain lead.
@ Dayo
Why the bile?
Season ain't ended. United haven won nuthin yet!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2009
HorneyChic:

Relics? lol. Look bring back JM and he'll win stuff with these relics.

Why didn't he win the league in 06/07 season??
Mourinho me ass. . . . . .The same Mourinho that lost the plot completely.
A home draw with Rosenborg and a defeat at Villa Park in the hands of Agbonlahor and Ashley Young.
Mourinho knew Chelsea was dead n buried and that was why he left when the ovation was still a bit LOUD.

Like i said, AW is a good coach but with an inexperienced squad. You said Arsenal is a small club? Forgotten 49 unbeaten? Still same AW
Good coach + talented players = success
Good coach + untalented players = success in the long run
Bad coach + talented players = moderate or no success.
Equation is where Man U is right now. When SAF leaves, u'll probably be equation 3.

Arsenal is a small club and Wenger is a retard.
He does not possess the qualities of a good manager.
This is Wenger's 13th season in the Premiership and he is yet to win the Carling Cup or retain the Premiership title.
He has never won a title in Europe in his managerial career. . . . .Is that what u call an outstanding manager??
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by toba1909(m): 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2009
Arsenal is not a club that sack their coaches,
and refuse to pay them their entitlements at a slight loose.Una still dey owe AG him entitlements.

Arsenal is not a club that invested much money and,
gain nothing since two years back. cheesy cheesy grin grin Billionaire don drop to no 3

AW isn't a manager that will run away when,
his club is in a dilemma. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HorneyChic(f): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2009
@sauron
If i'm not mistaken JMs Inter is top of Seria A right now. He's still got the fire.
Looking foward to JM taking SAF to the cleaners in the CL.
I'm no gayner, but AW is a good manager any day. He may not have won an European cup or the inconsequential Carling, but he's had his moments.
He's 49 unbeaten is something that wouldn't be acheived in a long time. He's always been SAFs archilles heels, until Chelsea came on the scene.
What he lacks is experienced players. Give him that and he'll give SAF he's run for his money.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HorneyChic(f): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2009
Arsenal is not a club that sack their coaches,
and refuse to pay them their entitlements at a slight loose.Una still dey owe AG him entitlements.

Arsenal is not a club that invested much money and,
gain nothing since two years back. Billionaire don drop to no 3

AW isn't a manager that will run away when,
his club is in a dilemma.

Keep running ur mouth.
U guys will end up like Leeds. Past glory
I concur, AW is a retard
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by toba1909(m): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2009
HorneyChic:

Keep running ur mouth.
U guys will end up like Leeds. Past glory
I concur, AW is a retard

Like a tap water? grin grin
100 yrs, he no fit happen!
Arsenal is God's own club, wink
Na wetin u like u fit say with ur mouth! cool
Gbam!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2009
HorneyChic:

@sauron
If i'm not mistaken JMs Inter is top of Seria A right now. He's still got the fire.
Looking foward to JM taking SAF to the cleaners in the CL.

Whatz the achievement in JM winning the Serie A??
They have been doing that for the past 3 seasons. It is no longer news for Inter fans to win the Scudetto.
All they want is the Champions League and if SAF dumps Jose in March, he would be out of job in the summer.

I'm no gayner, but AW is a good manager any day. He may not have won an European cup or the inconsequential Carling, but he's had his moments.
He's 49 unbeaten is something that wouldn't be acheived in a long time. He's always been SAFs archilles heels, until Chelsea came on the scene.
What he lacks is experienced players. Give him that and he'll give SAF he's run for his money.

What do u mean he lacks experienced players??
Arsenal makes £3 milla in revenue every matchday at the Emirates. They charge the highest bum per seat in the whole world(£94).
So why can't he get experienced players flooding the face of the earth?? David Moyes is a better football manager.
He knows what to get, how to manage and provide stability.
Martin O'Neill is 5 times better than Wenger.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2009
Arsenal is a small club and Wenger is a retard.
He does not possess the qualities of a good manager.
This is Wenger's 13th season in the Premiership and he is yet to win the Carling Cup or retain the Premiership title.
He has never won a title in Europe in his managerial career. . . . .Is that what u call an outstanding manager??

As much as i dislike agreeing with Sauron, He left me with no choice here.

I believed he stole the post from me self.
Arsenal is a small club. The Big clubs have won the CL before.
The good managers have won European titles. Mention one Manager who can be considered good and has not won a European title in almost 25 years of coaching.
AG performed better than Wenger in all competitions they contested in
Billionaires dropped to 3rd where are the Kobonaires called Assanal? 5th.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2009
Like a tap water?
100 yrs, he no fit happen!
Arsenal is God's own club,
Na wetin u like u fit say with ur mouth

Which kind of blasphemy is this?
Calling God a failure
Does God come 5th?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Akolawole(m): 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2009
@Dayo

I am very ashamed to agree with you.

Imagine United coming from nowhere to be league leader now cry cry cry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by toba1909(m): 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2009
dayokanu:

Which kind of blasphemy is this?
Calling God a failure
Does God come 5th?

Blasphemy?
He who must lead must first serve. wink wink
So siddon dey look wetin go happen!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2009
dayokanu:

As much as i dislike agreeing with Sauron, He left me with no choice here.

I believed he stole the post from me self.
Arsenal is a small club. The Big clubs have won the CL before.
The good managers have won European titles. Mention one Manager who can be considered good and has not won a European title in almost 25 years of coaching.
AG performed better than Wenger in all competitions they contested in
Billionaires dropped to 3rd where are the Kobonaires called Assanal? 5th.

You are a Arrow. . . . . .U heard it from me first that Wenger has never won an European title.
I can dig up the thread if u push me.

There u go: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-82464.128.html#msg1608656
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HorneyChic(f): 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2009
@ Sauron
Wait till JM shows u what he's made of in FEB/MAR
Small club or no small club, they was a time they were the pain in Uniteds neck.
I don't wish to defend AW, but he is capable of winning a CL. He almost did it against Barca, he's was a case of bad luck.
If we were'nt unlucky, we should have won it last year. Would that qualify to call the Isreali an outstanding manager.
A good manager has pedigree and Wenger does. LFS may never win the CL, but that doesn't make him a bad manager.
@gaynner
Arsenal is dead and buried. U'll mix with the likes of Everton, Spurs and Newcastle henceforth. A place u rightly belong.

@Dayo

I am very ashamed to agree with you.

Imagine United coming from nowhere to be league leader now  

If United make it a hat trick this season, i'll stop watching the EPL
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2009
Another round of Wenger bashing?

You guys cannot fathom what Wenger is about - it's simply about winning title after title for you dolts, AW is far beyond that - he is an original thinker. He is more concerned in transforming football and defining his own unique paradigm. He is flawed no doubt, but that is also the mark of a genius.  cool

Whether Wenger wins the CL or not, he is still one of the greatest managers ever to grace the premier league, nay Europe.  cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (98)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United: F.A Cup (0 - 2) On 18th February 2019 / Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 6) On 4th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.