Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (59992 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HorneyChic(f): 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2009
@ Mr Stats,

I didn't ask nobody to retain Sh*t. I said, what stage were they knockned out in the next CL without JM?
Who gave them the Trophy? JM
Who came into the EPL to break the hold United and Arsenal had ? JM
Who retained it in the second year? JM
How many teams have walloped United 3 nil at OT in recent years?

U need to be hanged for living a lie  tongue. Evan SAF duffs his hat for JM
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HorneyChic(f): 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2009
Chelski supporters have never been the most articulate - they take after their manager.
Not as articulate as the Scot whose players don't understand him. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HorneyChic(f): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2009
Duff my hat. Look, im distracted here, watching Barack on tv
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2009
debosky:

Chelski supporters have never been the most articulate - they take after their manager. grin grin

That is a kick below the belt. . . . . . .Kindly take it back.
Are u aware you are talking to a lady??
A libidinous woman if i may add. Tread softly, Gaynner. grin

HorneyChic:

@ Mr Stats,
I didn't ask nobody to retain Sh*t. I said, what stage were they knockned out in the next CL without JM?
Who gave them the Trophy? JM

It is not important at which stage they got knocked out.
After Porto won the UCL, Mourinho and others raided Porto and plucked all their good players.
Carvalho, Deco and Ferreira to mention a few. They left Porto with carcass the following season so i can understand why they crashed.

Who came into the EPL to break the hold United and Arsenal had ? JM

Which hold?? Jose came at a time SAF was rebuilding.
The season before Jose came, Ranieri finished above Man Utd in the Premiership so what gives??

Who retained it in the second year? JM
How many teams have walloped United 3 nil at OT in recent years?

Money played a huge part in Jose's success in Chelsea.
Walloped United 3-0 at OT?? Madam, check your records.
Jose Mourinho has never beaten United 3-0.

U need to be hanged for living a lie  tongue. Evan SAF duffs his hat for JM

I doubt it. With all Jose's brilliance, he failed to take Chelsea to the CL-final in 3 attempts.
Avram Grant did with style n grace by beating Liverpool.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2009
debosky:

I can see you dancing atilogwu steps now that Scolari has confirmed DD is unfit. angry grin grin

No be unfit wey Scolari talk, na 'lack of stamina' abi na Type 1 fibre grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2009
Ibime:

No be unfit wey Scolari talk, na 'lack of stamina' abi na Type 1 fibre grin grin grin

The man talk am for Portuguese, but English journos no fit translate. Illiterate tyros angry grin

HorneyChic:

Duff my hat. Look, im distracted here, watching Barack on tv
Strike two: Three strikes and you're out lady. grin grin

I know you love your ex-Chelski player Damien, but that is not the correct spelling. tongue

The operative word is 'Doff'. Apparently it's not only Ibime that requires schooling. grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HorneyChic(f): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2009
That is a kick below the belt. . . . . . .Kindly take it back.
Are u aware you are talking to a lady??
A libidinous woman if i may add. Tread softly, Gaynner
WTF? U're talking 'bout a princess tongue

Money played a huge part in Jose's success in Chelsea.
Walloped United 3-0 at OT?? Madam, check your records.
Jose Mourinho has never beaten United 3-0.
My bad, u were walloped at SB not OT
We beat u guys on April 29th 3nil at SB to retain the title. Check ur records sir. And it was JM who did.

@Debosky.
This nor be english class o grin. Thanks though. Noted
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2009
HorneyChic:

Ma bad. . . . .I am talking about a libidinous princess. grin

My bad, u were walloped at SB not OT
We beat u guys on April 29th 3nil at SB to retain the title. Check ur records sir. And it was JM who did.

The reference point was Old Trafford!!! So i don't need to check any records, ma'am.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HorneyChic(f): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2009
Which hold?? Jose came at a time SAF was rebuilding.
The season before Jose came, Ranieri finished above Man Utd in the Premiership so what gives??
U were rebuilding? ok, just the way we are doing now.
Ranieri didn't break the United/Arsenal stronghold. JM did.

Money played a huge part in Jose's success in Chelsea
Why isn't money doing it for City? U said JM spent foolishly right?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Mustay(m): 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2009
HorneyChic:

My bad, u were walloped at SB not OT[b]
We beat u guys on April 29th 3nil at SB to retain the title. Check ur records sir. And it was JM who did.[/b]

@Debosky.
This nor be english class o grin. Thanks though. Noted

You dare him not to remember that.

sweet that was indeed
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Akolawole(m): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2009
@Honeychick

You are waisting your time arguing about JM with Sharoun.

I dont think JM had a team to beat United but he will give it a good fight. Who knows?

@Sharoun

Rebuilding? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HorneyChic(f): 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2009
@Honeychick

You are waisting your time arguing about JM with Sharoun.

I dont think JM had a team to beat United but he will give it a good fight. Who knows?
I know, just that i admire his passion for defending his beloved United.
JM does'nt need a Madrid squad to defeat United.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2009
HorneyChic:

U were rebuilding? ok, just the way we are doing now.
Ranieri didn't break the United/Arsenal stronghold. JM did.

U are not building zilch . . . . . . .Which players in Chelsea are developing??
Y'all have a buncha OAPs. Most of em are 30+ so the situation won't change.
This is going to be the 3rd year in a row without a league title.
Are y'all GAYnners in disguise?? grin grin grin

Why isn't money doing it for City? U said JM spent foolishly right?

Chelsea was one of the BIG FOUR before Mourinho arrived.
It's way way different to Man City's situation. Ranieiri took Chelsea to the Champions League.
Man City is yet to even play in the UCL so whatz the correlation?

Akolawole:

@Sharoun

Rebuilding? shocked shocked shocked

Yes!! Rebuilding.
In 2004/5, Ronaldo was 19. . . .Rooney was 19, Fletcher was 19.
Roy Keane was no longer a force he used to be. Scholes was nearly blind.
Phil Neville aged, Nicky Butt, Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs lost their strength and generally United were in transition.
Mourinho took advantage of that. When Fergie's development programme was complete in 2006/7, Mourinho couldn't cope.

United led the Premiership from September to May.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HorneyChic(f): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2009
This is going to be the 3rd year in a row without a league title
Prophet, its just mid season
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2009
HorneyChic:

Prophet, its just mid season

So u sincerely believe Chelsea will win the Premiership this season??
Pass the blunt u smoking to the left hand side.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HorneyChic(f): 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2009
So u sincerely believe Chelsea will win the Premiership this season??
Pass the blunt u smoking to the left hand side.
LOL, what blunt?
Even Barca can't claim ownership of the title with their 12pt lead.
Remember last season, how we closed up and took the title chase to last day.
If football was math. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2009
HorneyChic:

LOL, what blunt? 
Even Barca can't claim ownership of the title with their 12pt lead.
Remember last season, how we closed up and took the title chase to last day.
If football was math. . .

Close what up??
The dodgy decision at the Bridge??
A visually-impaired line assistant flagging for penalty when Michael Carrick's hand did not even touch the ball??
U are not serious.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HorneyChic(f): 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2009
Close what up??
The dodgy decision at the Bridge??
A visually-impaired line assistant flagging for penalty when Michael Carrick's hand did not even touch the ball??
U are not serious.

See who's talking. Everyone knows SAF and United are refs favourite. Sacred cows.
Carrick was guilty as hell. I can name a hundred questionable decisions favouring United in recent years.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by chukwudi06(m): 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2009
Chelsea 4 live
No racism, just beautiful game.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2009
HorneyChic:

See who's talking. Everyone knows SAF and United are refs favourite. Sacred cows.
Carrick was guilty as hell. I can name a hundred questionable decisions favouring United in recent years.

Don't even go there. . . . . .How many times have those spastic FA twats rescinded Chelsea's red cards.
John Terry was carded against Man City and the FA reversed the decision.
Scolari(Chelsea's manager) was so shocked about the decision he said that was the first time of hearing such nonsense.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2009
Scolari talk shits sometimes, i dont like his press conference or Interview, it sucks big time,

@Ibime, u r proving stubborn right, im going on top pretty soon.

@Sauron

How are u , its been awhile , what up my boi, tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 1:37am On Jan 21, 2009
Dyabs, I never check that fantasy league since 19 kporodim. . . . but I am not surprised Im back on top. . . shebi I told you your reign on top would be short like leprechauns?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 8:34am On Jan 21, 2009

cabali
JM won't come back as long as Abramovic is in charge.
Pure and simple.
We heard rumours of a rift between the two in season 06/07,but both denied such.

Stop ranting,it's too early in the morning.
I don't give excuses.
JM is a fine coach.But everyone is not perfect.And people have to move on.Or is Chelsea's success dependent on JM?

Did I say JM is coming back to chelsea? pls read posts in english and not ur native language. I said JM is coming with another team to whoop ya!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 8:36am On Jan 21, 2009
cabali
JM won't come back as long as Abramovic is in charge.
Pure and simple.
We heard rumours of a rift between the two in season 06/07,but both denied such.

Stop ranting,it's too early in the morning.
I don't give excuses.
JM is a fine coach.But everyone is not perfect.And people have to move on.Or is Chelsea's success dependent on JM?

Did I say JM is coming back to chelsea? pls read posts in english and not ur native language. I said JM is coming with another team to whoop ya!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

Yes!! Rebuilding.
In 2004/5, Ronaldo was 19. . . .Rooney was 19, Fletcher was 19.
Roy Keane was no longer a force he used to be. Scholes was nearly blind.
Phil Neville aged, Nicky Butt, Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs lost their strength and generally United were in transition.
Mourinho took advantage of that. When Fergie's development programme was complete in 2006/7, Mourinho couldn't cope.

I cannot believe such flimsy excuse came from u! What a weak argument; damn!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Mustay(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2009
Why ' still wasting ya time wt the old man?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HorneyChic(f): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

Don't even go there. . . . . .How many times have those spastic FA twats rescinded Chelsea's red cards.
John Terry was carded against Man City and the FA reversed the decision.
Scolari(Chelsea's manager) was so shocked about the decision he said that was the first time of hearing such nonsense.
LFS said what?
Blame the FA not us. Look, everyone knows how MU gets favoured.
Even the fat Spaniard can testify tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by wormedup(m): 11:18am On Jan 21, 2009
chac,
when will you stop ranting puke

porto almost took the leauge the season after JM left; despite the fact that:

1. JM raided raided the club on his departure
2. they had 3 different managers ( or no manager at all) in that season.

is porto a better club than man utd ??

man utd were rebuilding
c'mon hommie, we didn't get publication about waiting for u guys to be done rebuilding before restarting competition !!

then again, JM's chelsea did put 3 goals past SAF's man utd at OT : or does the ruud boi's goal mean the 3 won't count
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 11:25am On Jan 21, 2009
@HorneyChic. .

Holding it down for three days straight. . . I'm so loving this . . Keep it up gurl!!

@Wormy,

You just dey do NEPA for here. . . . we no see your brake light again. . . wat's gud?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2009
Chei . . . .I am finished. !!!!

Am I the only one reading this. ?

Cudicini moves across town to Spurs in a £1m deal!!!. . .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1125052/EXCLUSIVE-Chelsea-keeper-Cudicini-moves-Spurs-1million-deal.html

LPS has sold his only back up goal keeper again. . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2009
i cant believe my eyes, wow , well nice offload as well.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2009
@Dyabman

Nice offload? Are you kidding?  This is January for heaven's sake not summer. This is the only decent backup goal keeper we have, please don't tell me Hilario. How can someone be even thinking of this? Or we couldn't reject the bid of £1m? Someone up there is mad. Is this how poor Roman has become? Or are we in so much need of money?

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (98)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United: F.A Cup (0 - 2) On 18th February 2019 / Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 6) On 4th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.