Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,626 members, 7,861,941 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (64104 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2008
Evra cry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by doncaster(m): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2008
Kitkat looks like Mukina somehow tongue tongue tongue tongue.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2008
doncaster:

Kitkat looks like Mukina somehow tongue tongue tongue tongue.

U took those words o'utta ma mouth.
KitKat looks like Mukina whenever Arsenal lose to small teams. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

KitKat is PIG. . . . .Can't u see the shape of his face?

hmm na you talk am oh grin

Kit kat is a pig . . .rooney is a gorrilla, Tevez is a donkey cheesy

Cristalz:

Evra cry
grin grin sorry lets sue the Fa? grin cheesy

Doncaster
you nor well tongue grin

~Sauron~:

U took those words o'utta ma mouth.
KitKat looks like Mukina whenever Arsenal lose to small teams. grin
sharon i'll call dayo on you oh tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2008
Muki na you dem dey yab like this? Vex o grin grin

KitKat in goal always scares me. I just don't trust the man's nerves.

Glad to see Rafael tho.  .  .Fergie really trusts the kid.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2008
mukina2:

hmm na you talk am oh grin

Kit kat is a pig . . .rooney is a gorrilla, Tevez is a donkey cheesy

Eboue is an orangutang, Bendtner is an ostrich, Kolo Toure is a panda and Adebayor looks like a crocodile.
Eduardo?? A bush baby.

sharon i'll call dayo on you oh tongue

DayoCROUCHnu?? He knows his master!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2008
Oh,hez a sub. My breathing just got easier.

No,Ade looks like a burnt mop grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2008
Sauron and Doncater

Muki looks like Kitkat angry angry angry
You two should stop the insult.
Muki is ma princess anyday anytime
irrespective of the fact that we are in diff camp
when it comes to footie.
Muki just ignore them ok  kiss kiss kiss kiss

Comrades two of our tittle challengers(Chavs and Liverfool)won their games today hope we bag the 3 points.
Black Kats are in crises now so we should take the advantage although we can do it even when
they are on top of their game.

@Criz
You are now part of the admin, Congrats. hope ur alawi reach minimum wage.
Anything less just go on strike I/we will support you.
The only thing you will do to make me happy is to ban Muki tongue tongue tongue
She cooks ma food half done in other to log on to NL. I don talk tire.
Will u do it for me? Abi u need egunje grin grin grin

GO Red Davils GO
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2008
sharon stone tongue
Ronnie is a gay, Anderson has a mop on his head grin, evra looks like  a scared crow, Wes brown na ginger grin
Nani like someone's mont boy grin Berbatov like a thief grin

Presido
i sabi you grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2008
Shut up sharon and stop whining like a lobotomised monkey.

Come on Pick someone your size you deranged cretin  suffering from acute gonnorhea

Have you checked the mirror lately? You are getting closer to the Tasmanian devil roaming the oceanic forest.

No wonder you cant post your pictures

who is DRUNKcaster ? would you shut that filthy butt hole of a mouth or I stuff it with garbage.

You said it yourself and she is reaffirming it. Rooney is a uglier version of shrek, Tevez like one blessed by the devil with all the wowority in the world. Kit kat a pig and Faggotson a specie of barbarian ape
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2008
mukina2:

Presido
i sabi you grin grin
U sabi presido1 not presido tongue tongue tongue
U don dey happy now cz zaki no come on time abi.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2008
mukina2:

sharon stone tongue
Ronnie is a gay, Anderson has a mop on his head grin, evra looks like  a scared crow, Wes brown na ginger grin
Nani like someone's mont boy grin Berbatov like a thief grin

MukiNASRI. . . . .

Almunia looks like Santa Claus, Sagna is a gibbon, Gael Clichy looks like the last child of a mother ape.
Silvestre became UGLY after joining Arsenal. . . .He looks like the cross of a female Kangaroo and Dyabman. grin grin grin grin
Alex Song is the cross of Taribo West and Kemistry.

dayokanu:

Shut up sharon and stop whining like a lobotomised monkey.

Come on Pick someone your size you deranged cretin  suffering from acute gonnorhea

Have you checked the mirror lately? You are getting closer to the Tasmanian devil roaming the oceanic forest.

No wonder you can't post your pictures

DayoCROUCHnu?? Cheese n Rice. . . . . .

U look like the last offspring of a deranged giraffe. . . . . U are taller than the intelligence threshold.
African PETER CROUCH. . . . . . How do u sit comfortably with those long legs of yours. . . . .Are they retractable??
Do u tuck it in like the aerial of a transistor radio??
Words of advice: Don't marry anyone taller than a MIDGET. . . . .If u marry someone remotely taller than 3 inches, u would produce giants.
Every man has got X and Y chromosomes. . . . . .DayoCROUCHnu has XYY Chromosomes. grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2008
chei!!! dayo kiss grin grin

Sharon
leave Dayo alone oh . grin grin

Silvestre looks like what? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you nor well grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2008
DK did you get jilted today or something?Why all the rage? grin grin

@presido

I go send you my egunje account number. If you grease am well well I go ban Muki for you wink grin

@Muki

Clichy looks like a garage thug and Almunia like a confused Italian fashionista grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2008
Sauron

Dayo get am for sexy legs and back side. That why AW is on the look for him everytime. tongue tongue tongue
Cristalz:

@presido
I go send you my egunje account number. If you grease am well wellI go ban Muki for you wink grin
Good!!! am waiting.
Muki tongue tongue tongue tongue

About to kick off.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2008
presido1:

Dayo get am for sexy legs and back side.

lipsrsealed grin grin

DK na true?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2008
chei!!!!
Presido1
i nor sabi you grin
i nor sabi midgets na nor blame me

Sharon et Crizzle

Ferguson na correct  dummy grin famers shud just hire hisservies to scare birds away . .correct  scare crow material grin
Vidic resemble bandit grin Fletcher looks like a cross Between Amy whinehouse and Riise grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2008
Ferguson is better than Wenger. . . . . .

Wenger is younger than Fergie but he looks older with those wrinkles of his. . . .
Arsene looks like a bag of BONES.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by kaypumpin2(m): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2008
mukina2:

chei!!!!
Presido1
i nor sabi you grin
i nor sabi midgets na nor blame me

Sharon et Crizzle

Ferguson na correct  dummy grin famers should just hire hisservies to scare birds away . .correct  scare crow material grin
Vidic resemble bandit grin Fletcher looks like a cross Between Amy whinehouse and Riise grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2008
@Muki

So you nor sabi my brother presido again, na DK you sabi. No way.  .  .its presido for life for you o grin

AW is a cross eyed French fry (you can interpret that as the young one of a fish,or the dish,whichever pleases you better grin ).

I'll have you know Vida is a certified hunk.  .  .RVP looks like a sissy,runs like one too,like he just got his nails done and hez scared to get 'em messed up grin

Abeg let me concentrate on my game jo.Better watch and see how its done cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2008
Dont like d tempo d game is going. We need 2 score quickly. I nor fit sout.
TEVEZ, where at thuo.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2008
Ok, we r beginning 2 up d tempo.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2008
Sunderland is playing 5-4-1. . .Diouf is their left back. . . . .

We need em to get a corner or something and catch em on the break!!!!
They have 9 players behind the ball all the time.
Sunderland came here to get a DRAW!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2008
Sunderland just came to defend. We need goal to bring them out otherwise the result won't be funny.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2008
What is happening? We need 2 b patient, but am running out of it.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by omitutu: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2008
walahi. . .if Cisse plays this freekick angry angry angry angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by omitutu: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2008
Cisse is a piss of kak angry angry angry

Idiots. . . .

Andy Reid is a very capable freekick taker.

They give their only chance of attack the whole half
to an idiot whose only cranial thought is 'shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot''

angry angry angry angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2008
coded guy:

What is happening? We need 2 b patient, but am running out of it.

We are the English/European champions. . . . . . .Parking the bus shouldn't be a problem for Man Utd.
What was Ferguson expecting before the game?? He shoulda known that was what Sunderland would do here.
He must come up with a plan to unlock this stubborn Sunderland defence.

Shift Rooney to the right and play Ronaldo upfront with Dimitar.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2008
I pray it stays like this . .
But I can always handle a surprise as well. . . any suits me grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

Sunderland is playing 5-4-1Diouf is their left back. . . . .

We need em to get a corner or something and catch em on the break!!!!
They have 9 players behind the ball all the time.
Sunderland came here to get a DRAW!!!!

What did you expect grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2008
Come on Sunderland, draw it for Keano (aka Mr. lost the plot) cheesy grin grin

Evra suspended and fined. tongue Unruly scumtwat united punished once again. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2008
EL APACHE. . . . . . .

Carlos Tevez joins the PARTY!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (98)

Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 / Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! / Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Community Shield (4 - 1) penalties On 6th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.