Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (63978 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2008
kai Gary in again?
i'd prefer manucho as a RB instead sad
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2008
Common you REDS!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2008
What's the latest on Fabio?

How's his shoulder injury?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2008
~Sauron~:

Rubbish talks. . . . . .Did Torres score against Man Utd at Anfield or against Arsenal at Anfield in the league??
Does that make him useless?? A player that has scored 46 goals in the last 2 seasons in the Premiership is a classy player.
Berbatov did precious little because that was his debut game for Man Utd. . . . .How many players woulda done more than that?
Ya first game for a big club, new teammates, new environment in a hostile ground like Anfield.
It does not take a quantum physicist to know you are blowing fuses all over your nervous system grin grin grin grin grin
You are a stubborn billy-goat do i have to correct your every goof? you claimed Torres didn't score against any of the big 4 away and i promptly pointed out the fact that he featured in only one match what is it with you Mancs and your inability to accept you made a mistake and move on
Yak has as good a scoring record playing for even shittier clubs like Boro and Pompey lets compare him to Berbatov too  tongue tongue
You need T.B JOSHUA  grin grin
~Sauron~:

U have brain cells but they need to be thawed. It's been frozen since Vieira won the FA cup for y'all in 2005.
Sadly there is no hope for you as you only have cobwebs up there

~Sauron~:

Berbatov is 27 not 28. . . . . .He won't be 28 until January next year(anutha strong evidence to prove ur nervous system is not co-ordinating.
It is not your business because your cognitive reasoning is inept. . . . .
Yeah i said he is 28 because he is closer to 28 than 27 simple elementary approximation skills is what you lack spring cleaning should be done on what is left of your brain

You are not a journalist,coach,player or employee of FIFA or the Balon D'Or magazine why do you think your warped opinion should count on anything?

Messi was injured in the second round if he was fit he would have played the Quarter's

~Sauron~:

Berbatov led SPURS to the UEFA cup, he won the Carling cup. . . . .If u compare the quality of the teams that feature in the Carling cup, it is equivalent to Bundesliga season. grin grin grin grin Berbatov led SPURS to beat Arsenal(UCL Q-finalist) and Chelsea(UCL finalist) to win the tournament.
If u bend your head around it. . . . . .The milk cup in the Premiership has more quality than the French League, German League and Serie A. grin grin.
How far did they go in the Uefa Cup? he won the Carling Cup big deal where did Tottenham finish in the league? outside the top 10!!
When would you stop this biased defense just because you signed him? you would not say this if he signed for Man City i am sure

~Sauron~:

Why would a virgin self-service?? U really need to focus on the gibberish that dribble o'utta ya mouth.
I don't care what SPURS have done in the last 26 years. . . . .All i know is they spanked y'all 5-1 when it mattered most.
They went on to win a title last season. . . . . .Something Wenger has not managed for the past 3 seasons.
If it is that EASY. . . . . .Make Wenger win something na. grin cheesy
What part of that did you not understand? should i interpret in sign language a self-servicer that has seen no chocha is still a virgin go figure
I would trust you to make myopic observations on one game its your specialty what Wenger has won for Arsenal i doubt if Tottenham have managed it in the last 40 years

~Sauron~:

Only an ignoramus like you would count one appearance as an achievement. I am sure Inzaghi would be disappointed he didn't do MORE for his country.
Players like to get involved in such big tournaments. Inzaghi making one appearance is a HUGE disappointment when players like Pirlo, Zambrotta and Buffon went on to SHINE.
Cheese n Rice. . . . . .KitKat and Ben Foster too would feel they won the Champions League?? U are a bleeding Arrow, hombre.
P.S. U schooled nowt!!! U didn't even know Pippo only had one appearance against Czech Republic so how is that schooling?
The only schooling i see here is the one u need desperately because you type more twaddle than a deranged porcupine.
If you where not the locally respected and internationally acclaimed GUFFANTI you are i would have taken your rants serious, he made an appearance and scored in typical deadly fashion.Your question was what has he achieved for country and i answered you why didn't you ask how much has he achieved or what did he achieve at the world cup? you made a monumental blunder and now you are scrambling to save your face.after sourcing for help from google or wikipedia.Inzaghi battled with injury for most parts of the season so what are you on about?he appeared in the world cup finals and won!! even Ronaldo was a world cup winner at Usa 94 he did not kick a ball! Kaka won the World cup in Japan and he came on only once as a substitute so if you are not satisfied with that why not grab a gat and mug them of their medals.Irate Primate

~Sauron~:

The topic of discussion is Pippo. . . . . .We can do Nesta after this one. . . . .Don't shift the post!!!
Berbatov would never wear a world cup medal just like Sheva, Figo, Benzema, Giggs, Cristiano Ronaldo!!!
Sad but true and it does not make them a LESS player than the ones who have won it.
Berbatov would start for Italy if he was Italian. . . . . . .That is enough consolation for him.
Berba-shyte would be a ball boy for the Italian team they don't need sissies like him

Sheva,Giggs,Figo and Cristiano Ronaldo have been successful with their clubs and would retire with trophy filled cabinets and would be fulfilled that they where a success how does Berba-shyte fall into that category?Your ignorant and irritating comparisons are running my tummy!! Your case is a hopeless one
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2008
Gary Neville? Gawd, this guy won't leave us alone. I only PRAY he gets INJURED today. With Gary in the team, we are sitting on a keg of gunpowder.

Oshea, well, i think he will need some match practice since he is likely to deputize for Evra on saturday. Though i would prefer Evans to play at LB instead.

Rooney and Tevez should win the game for us.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2008
Gary and O'Shea on at once? Jeeeez grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2008
GOALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GO TEVEZZZ!!! grin kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2008
Tevez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2008
Gary Neville should be promoted to Carling cup

What a miss.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tubabie(f): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2008
dayokanu:

Tevez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Dayokanu
are you support we mancs today?  shocked       grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2008
Oh shyte!!

Tev missed a golden opportunity to make it two. Rooney was so unselfish in setting it up beautifully for Tev.

No wahala though,still early.

Go United!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2008

Sheva,Giggs,Figo and Cristiano Ronaldo have been successful with their clubs and would retire with trophy filled cabinets and would be fulfilled that they where a success how does Berba-shyte fall into that category?Your ignorant and irritating comparisons are running my tummy!! Your case is a hopeless one

So Adebayor hasn't been successful with his club?? What title has he won?? Eduardo's crutches!!!
Does his trophyless status take his goals away all of a sudden?? U are a beast of burden!!!
Matter of fact, u are a ruminant animal. . . . grin

Van Persie?? Fabregas ??  U have a way of spewing shyte!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2008
ManUtd 1 - 0 AAb

Every other match is still 0 - 0
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2008
My worries in this match are Gary, O'Shea, and worst of all,KitKat.

Very nice Nani.

See O'Shea wants to dash them penalty.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2008
The 2 spoilers we have on this field tonight are both O'shea and Gary.

Look at that move by O'shea
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2008
nazzyon:

ManUtd 1 - 0 AAb

Every other match is still 0 - 0

Tevez shoulda buried the chance(the pass Rooney set for him). . . . . .

I have a feening Anderson would score tonight.
What do u think??
He is due for a goal now!!!

O'Shea is not a footballer. . . . . . .If u watch him closely, u would see he is not comfortable in possession.
He does not know what to do with the ball and cannot cross to save his life.
Compare him to RAFAEL who knows what time is it when he is possession. . . . .Little man can drift in and out, make crosses and can pass it!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2008
Bayern Munich has joined us on the score board.

United 1 - 0 Aalb

Lyon 0 - 1 Bayern

Others - nil
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2008
O'Shea ooooooooo angry

Where the devil is Rafael?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2008
Celtic has scored. . .not good news for us.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2008
Nani!!! That was so close!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2008
Celtic scoring is the best news for us, Cristal.
Villareal are the ones tied on points with us so even if we draw, we would still be on top of the table.

Celtic is going nowhere.
Now i am sure ur election was rigged. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2008
Shyte. . . . .we conceded

KitKat shoulda saved that.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2008
Cristalz:

Celtic has scored. . .not good news for us.

Even if Celtics win the match tonight it will not affect both Manchester United and Villareal.

We are topping the table with 9 points and more goals than Villareal.

And Aab is 5 points ahead of Celtics. If celtics wins tonight they will only equal Aab's point.

So, we have nothing to fear.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2008
Goal to Aalborg.

I knew KitKat would mess up angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2008
nazzyon:

We are topping the table with 9 points and more goals than Villareal.

And Aab is 5 points ahead of Celtics. If celtics wins tonight they will only equal Aab's point.

So, we have nothing to fear.

Topping with 9 points or 11 points.
Nazzyon, are u with ur woman??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2008
I didn't even see Aalborg's goal. I went to get a drink from the fridge. pseeww

Who's fault was it?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2008
ManUtd 1 - 1 Aal

Cel 1 - 0 Villa

Lyon 0 - 2 Bay

Dyn 1 - 0 Fen

RM 1 - 0 Zenit

Others - Nil
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2008
Thanks for the correction guys grin

I had 'em mixed up.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2008
~Sauron~:

Topping with 9 points or 11 points.
Nazzyon, are u with ur woman??

My remark was based on results before the match and for celtic is as the match progresses.

I am trying to say even if we don't win tonight if Celtic wins then we are topping the table.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2008
@Chamo

Defenders and goalie had equal blame IMO.

Just watched the replay.  .  .the Aalborg dude stole across everybody to get to the ball and he was watched by absolutely no one. Last person he passed was Giggs, and the man just ignored him,waz watching the ball instead. Like the ball waz gon' guide itself into the net angry

KitKat stupidly misjudged the ball,missed it narrowly. He coulda saved it if he wasn't so noodley.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2008
Porto 1 - 0 Arsenal

Lyon 0 - 3 Bay
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2008
Twatchester United indeed 1-1 with Aalborg

Meanwhile Bayern leads Lyon 3-0 in France tongue tongue tongue Klose scores 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (98)

Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 / Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! / Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.