Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

He Wants TO Break Up With His Student Union Celebrity Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants TO Break Up With His Student Union Celebrity Girlfriend (981 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

He Wants TO Break Up With His Student Union Celebrity Girlfriend by talk2sulta: 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2008
She is the students union vice president of her school.her boyfriend is a hardworking engineer.he is thinking of settling down but he has a source of concern;she is a celebrity.always on the phone,never takes care of the house when she's around.she's a good homemaker with good culiniary skills no doubt.but she's to busy to cook,discuss and attend to home chores.he's not insecure though but he's thinking about the future of the children nd the home.talked it over severally but no end or solution in sight.now he needs a breakup.
Your candid and mature suggestion would be helpful.thanks.
Re: He Wants TO Break Up With His Student Union Celebrity Girlfriend by igwe11(m): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2008
talk2sulta:

She is the students union vice president of her school.her boyfriend is a hardworking engineer.he is thinking of settling down but he has a source of concern;she is a celebrity.always on the phone,never takes care of the house when she's around.she's a good homemaker with good culiniary skills no doubt.but she's to busy to cook,discuss and attend to home chores.he's not insecure though but he's thinking about the future of the children nd the home.talked it over severally but no end or solution in sight.now he needs a breakup.
I think the breakup is coming from the man, so i guess he cannot take it any more after several attempts to talk some senses into her.
I believe, it is '[b]who that wears the shoe knows where it itches him mos[/b]t'
He should seek for his happiness if the lady can't strike a balance b/w her profession and her home.
Re: He Wants TO Break Up With His Student Union Celebrity Girlfriend by sexyLeamon(f): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2008
the guy is actually right I mean what kind of quality does she have then? undecided well if he really love her, he should try explaining things with her.
Re: He Wants TO Break Up With His Student Union Celebrity Girlfriend by spikedcylinder: 10:46am On Nov 17, 2008
talk2sulta:

So she's a celebrity based on her status as SU VP? What happens when she becomes a real celebrity?
Re: He Wants TO Break Up With His Student Union Celebrity Girlfriend by MrCrackles(m): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2008
Student Union Vice President na celebrity?!

I don laff tire! grin
why i dey laff?
Na Naija people wey dey refer to every privates, tom and harry as celeb!!
Re: He Wants TO Break Up With His Student Union Celebrity Girlfriend by Dbaby4: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2008
talk2sulta:

she's a good homemaker with good culiniary skills no doubt If he recognizes that she is this then what is his problem? maybe he should be more patient and understanding with her, or he can do them himself abi him be handicap? Since she is an SUG vice president it wont last long.

Also let me ask the Men, why is it a problem to you all when your woman usually does your chores for you and along the way she stops or its not consistent as before? why is it a problem to you all? Also is it right to do chores consistently for a man who never pay anything ontop your head, who you are not yet married to, you are not his wife oh remember that!!

I dont have anything against this but i think when the girlfriend cant do this the man has his hands to do it, because it is not yet her duty/responsibity to do the guys chores for him cool tongue grin wink
Re: He Wants TO Break Up With His Student Union Celebrity Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2008
MrCrackles:

I don laff tire! grin
why i dey laff?

ROTFLMAO !!!  grin  grin  grin

Abeg make una leave the guy na . .  the babe is his own personal celebrity  grin  grin  grin
Re: He Wants TO Break Up With His Student Union Celebrity Girlfriend by Nautillus(m): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2008
SUG VP will only hold sway until she GRADUATEs . . .for how long more can that be ? ? ?

Take a chill pill dude, and don't go throwing the best thing that can ever happen to you 'cos you are fastfawarding to an un real future

Or did she ever tell you that she doesn't have plans to leave school ever ? ? ?
Re: He Wants TO Break Up With His Student Union Celebrity Girlfriend by igwe11(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2008
celebrity  grin grin I really did not notice, I guess he meant modeling services.
Re: He Wants TO Break Up With His Student Union Celebrity Girlfriend by MrCrackles(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2008
Ujujoan:

ROTFLMAO !!! grin grin grin

Abeg make una leave the guy na . . the babe is his own personal celebrity grin grin grin

Fair enough! grin
Re: He Wants TO Break Up With His Student Union Celebrity Girlfriend by kaysy(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2008
@Ujujoan
   baby, Ujunwa plz its kaysy
   just wana be ur frnd ok?

@everybody [all posters]
  plz am sorry i went out of topic ok? tink am falling for Uju
Re: He Wants TO Break Up With His Student Union Celebrity Girlfriend by tope2000(f): 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2008
MrCrackles:

I don laff tire! grin
why i dey laff?

Buahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: He Wants TO Break Up With His Student Union Celebrity Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ Kaysy . . I really do appreciate your affection, but you know, I hate it when male strangers call me 'baby' undecided
Re: He Wants TO Break Up With His Student Union Celebrity Girlfriend by Nautillus(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2008
kaysy:

@Ujujoan
baby, Ujunwa plz its kaysy
just wana be ur frnd ok?

* * * . .Every now and then, some Loser makes us read his/her stupid confession of undieing love to a "NLD profile" I.D . . .Haba, una no go ever get sense? ?
Re: He Wants TO Break Up With His Student Union Celebrity Girlfriend by whitelexi(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2008
@Topic: If being her sch's student union president makes her unavailable to perform her duties in a relationship or marriage, what will u say to people like Ndi Okereke or other high profile Nigerian women who also have a family??

Emerald whats up with your signature?

(1)

Girls Why? / Is This A Sign Of Respect Or High Service? / Liverpool Football Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.