Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) - Romance (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (282965 Views)

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by herald9: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
lirusehn:

Niggah shut the freaking hell up . U said yu were nt interested. Tell me if yu are interested and stop playing bin smart.
You no go chill...

I told you to gimmme more info when am done charging buh you didn't...
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by FLAWLES(f): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hey nice dp smiley

Your friend is cute wink
excuse ME?
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by naijaboiy: 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
damilola231:
Lol @nominate the person whose pic makes u sleep at night
Like you right?

Oya let me nominate you smiley
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by naijaboiy: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
FLAWLES:
excuse ME?
I said your friend is cute smiley

Or she could be your sister lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by AbuMikey(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
lirusehn:

let Kachisbarbie tell yu whom the person is. Sinz She feelz bin the judge makez her too perfect to be scammed

so sorry Sire.

I'm guessing she never meant to make it look like being a judge makes her not being prone to Scam.

Kindly do let us know who the Person is, so we can quickly make all necessary amendments and drop her name too, if proven to be someone else's picture.

......and, err. You can just post the number attached to the Person's name, if You don't want to alert the Person by mentioning her name.
Thanks. smiley

cc:
Dygeasy
Mizmycoli
KachisBarbie
Teeo
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by FLAWLES(f): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

ignored
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by HARDDON: 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
free2ryhme:

Hey hey take it easy

I was only mEssing with ya

Just a harm joke nothing personal

Babe

embarassed embarassed undecided
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by AbuMikey(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

Not Nice! angrycrygrinangrygringrin
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by damilola231(f): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

Like you right?

Oya let me nominate you smiley
Will it make u snore @nyt?
Lol...jst kidding
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Gentiejag(f): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
Oahray:
to argue just dey sweet you.

The judges determine if any contestant or supporter flouts the rules of the contest (eligibility to contest, or playing dirty), as well as the penalty if any. They decide who should be included (according to verification rules). They count the votes and announce the winners. To do this they have to decide according to the rules which votes are valid or not.

What do you suppose we call persons who make such decisions in behalf of all (according to laid down rules), differentiating between right and wrong, just and unfair, appropriate and inappropriate, valid and invalid?

Do tell.

Got lost somewhere in the middle of your writeup, happy judging....

**yawns**
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by MizMyColi(f): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
FLAWLES:
sm pips er jst being OVER-RATED on NL+observing8-)
hhmmmm

You sure?
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by nikkypearl(f): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
*following*
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by chibwike(m): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ok its official...Nigerians can do without cheating....even in a online contest?..WT F!
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by naijaboiy: 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
FLAWLES:
ignored
grin
Please say 'Hi' to her for me embarassed
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by naijaboiy: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
AbuMikey:

Not Nice! angrycrygrinangrygringrin
No mind these girls wey wan dey deceive us with googlised pics grin
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by FLAWLES(f): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
temigracie:
hhmmmm

You sure?
hehehe jst thinkin aloud
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by bornagain1509(f): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
4reigningqueen:
I nominate bornagain1509
oops! ***covers mouth with both palms*** aaawwwwww thanks. ok i accept nomination and i nonimate myself.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

unibenstudent says she is real
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by MizMyColi(f): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

please did I @ any point say/imply that I'm too perfect to be scammed? ?
I asked for a simple proof...that's all I can remember asking for.
___except if you found my idiolect obfuscative - then it would be in place to ask for clarification.

We as much as you do - would love the person exposed.
___Did you expect me to swallow your polemical post without any proof?

Sorry, if you found my post obfuscative.
Thanks

shocked shocked shocked

Cheezusss!!!!

Whorrriss Diss!?!

See Grammarquaintedness (sic) shocked shocked shocked

Nne, biko, rapu.
As far as we're concerned, ojiro'okwu.

Ka'anyi chebezia the ubochi of exposition
cheesy grin
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by HARDDON: 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
rokiatu:
So many people and you certainly ain't on the list. For a starter upload a profile pic, put an ugly face to your profile and then I can decide weather you are even worth my time or not. F ugly guy feeling lucky, who give you mouth? Ooooh yes internet is giving so many losers like you an opinion, I don't blame you though.

First class fool!!!!!

undecided undecided what a whack response to a harmless joke. Does it ever get kool over @ ur end? No lighter note whatsoever?

N to think silence ( ignore) was golden obviously its too expensive for some

N to think an educated lady should know beta n maintain a high air of decorum , obviously some would rather let it all out n let themselves down

N to think sound reasoning n diplomatic airs should rule d cruise of those gunning for some overated medals, obviously some r just too crude to groom some hood

How do u feel now that d guy told u he was only joking? Weep, young blood ,weep.

WARNING: don't quote. U wud be ignored!

My Quiet Quill

5 Likes

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by naijaboiy: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
unibenstudent says she is real
I trust you na grin

If you no know them,,who go know them cheesy
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Dygeasy(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
Oahray:
to argue just dey sweet you.

The judges determine if any contestant or supporter flouts the rules of the contest (eligibility to contest, or playing dirty), as well as the penalty if any. They decide who should be included (according to verification rules). They count the votes and announce the winners. To do this they have to decide according to the rules which votes are valid or not.

What do you suppose we call persons who make such decisions in behalf of all (according to laid down rules), differentiating between right and wrong, just and unfair, appropriate and inappropriate, valid and invalid?

Do tell.
Might I say? Thanks a whole lot.

1 Like

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by AbuMikey(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

I trust you na grin

If you no know them,,who go know them cheesy
o boy,its just gift of God ,that am pro active
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Dygeasy(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
lirusehn:

. dont wanna mention her name now. Gonna wait untill She haz fully entered the conteSt
By which time we will not bat as much as an eyelid and your posts will be ignored. This is where I cease to plead with you. cool

2 Likes

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by horpe132(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
Dygeasy:
By which time we will not bat as much as an eyelid and your posts will be ignored. This is where I cease to plead with you. cool

Oga can a person who registered recently contest I know / have a winner...
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by franugo(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
EroticAngelina:
thanks smiley but I don't wanna contest.

my 2 favorite gals, marie n u didn't contest. I think marie didn't contest cos it wudn't be fair. she's 2 popular n wud've won by a landslide, abi i lie marie?? ??
Y didn't u contest lina? I'd have campaigned 4 u, voted 4 u, ran 4 u, canvassed 4 votes 4 u...ALL 4 U cheesy grin
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by naijaboiy: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
franugo:

my 2 favorite gals, marie n u didn't contest. I think marie didn't contest cos it wudn't be fair. she's 2 popular n wud've won by a landslide, abi i lie marie?? ??
Y didn't u contest lina? I'd have campaigned 4 u, voted 4 u, ran 4 u, canvassed 4 votes 4 u...ALL 4 U cheesy grin
hehehehe....not all that glitters is gold cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by lirusehn(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
Dygeasy:

How comez she played you guyz 'foolz'.

Nway!!
Ave ceased replying yu guyz for long.

Ave got no time for some bullsh*t talk.

good Night Nigga.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
franugo:

lols ^^ no reason.. even if I contest, I would not win. they are much more prettier girls here that deserve the crown better.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by marieolae(f): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
franugo:

aww that's too bad. But u can make me happy by voting for jennimma wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (173)

What Is Love? Give Me The Full Meaning The L.o.v.e / 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.