Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

10 Men Tell The Reasons Why They Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Men Tell The Reasons Why They Cheat (899 Views)

Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women / Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women / Top 10 Lies Men Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Men Tell The Reasons Why They Cheat by Betasms: 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dear Nairalanders i stumbled on this, and its soooooo hilarious, i mean are dudes this silly.

1. Someone was pursuing me. "I'll [sleep with] a woman to settle my curiosity. It has nothing to do with what my main girl is not doing, it's just, someone offered, and I was curious and wanted to test the water." --"Doug," 42

2. She's not freaky enough. "I want MouthAction. I want anal sex. I want adventurous sex in risky places, and I don't necessarily want that from my girlfriend. In fact, I'd PREFER not to get that from the woman that I introduce my mother to." --"Jerry," 25

3. I was tired of having sex with her. "I want to hear another woman's voice call my name. I want variety." --"Michael," 39

4. I'm not attracted to her anymore. "This is terrible, but my wife gained 30 pounds after she broke her foot, and I started to look elsewhere for sex. The cast and crutches, watching her struggle, it was just ugh. I was there for her, but she didn't arouse me anymore. I'd give her a kiss on her forehead and go out to [sleep with] someone else." --"Thomas," 44

5. Other options are always available. "Why settle for one sex partner when you can have two? Or 10? The ladies don't seem to mind that I'm wearing a ring. And I have my pick of the litter." --"Jack," 34

6. She always accused me of cheating, so I strayed. "I figured, what the hell? She thought I was sleeping with my coworker, our neighbor, random waitresses and I wasn't doing a thing. NOW I am seeing someone and she doesn't have a clue. I can honestly say that she drove me to do it." --"Michael," 39.

7. It doesn't count. "It's not really cheating if she doesn't find out." --"James," 22

8. No pre-intimacy is required. "I don't want to make love all the time. Sometimes I just want a quickie, get it in and go. I can do that with my sidepiece so I do what I've got to do." --"Kyle," 26

9. I'm fulfilling a need. "Being with someone else every now and then has nothing to do with my primary relationship. It's not cheating; it's just fulfilling my needs as I see fit." --"Mario," 31

10. I was conflicted about my sexuality. "I cheated on my girlfriends in college to prove to myself that I was into women, but it was a lie. I'm gay. I've always known it, I was just afraid to act on it. Now I'm in a monogamous relationship with my boyfriend and we've been together for two years. I would never cheat on him." --"Charlie," 28

The more I think about these responses, the more I realize that cheating is rarely about the girlfriend or wife's shortcomings, cheating is mostly about a man's greed.
Nigerian dudes is this why you guys cheat, thats to those that cheat.

#.
Re: 10 Men Tell The Reasons Why They Cheat by kennyslim1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
post=27492440:

The more I think about these responses, the more I realize that cheating is rarely about the girlfriend or wife's shortcomings, cheating is mostly about a man's greed.
Nigerian dudes is this why you guys cheat, thats to those that cheat.

#.

people cheat for so any reasons and it's applicable to both the female and the male...i guess, if you hear the female reason why they cheat, you'd puke!
Re: 10 Men Tell The Reasons Why They Cheat by Betasms: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
I doubt that.
Re: 10 Men Tell The Reasons Why They Cheat by Georgematics(m): 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
crazy reasons, real crazy reasons!
Re: 10 Men Tell The Reasons Why They Cheat by destante(f): 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
Number 7 like serzly?? LOL.
Re: 10 Men Tell The Reasons Why They Cheat by Betasms: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
destante:
Number 7 like serzly?? LOL.

Asin ehn, guys are soooo silly.
Re: 10 Men Tell The Reasons Why They Cheat by mikedimeji(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
Every body is looking for a way of justifying their actions. So so unfortunate
Re: 10 Men Tell The Reasons Why They Cheat by Betasms: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
mikedimeji:
Every body is looking for a way of justifying their actions. So so unfortunate

very true.
Re: 10 Men Tell The Reasons Why They Cheat by t6travels: 11:23am On Nov 03, 2014
Girls you are the real reason for the existence of the word "cheating" always learn how to say NO stop being greedy u dnt have to accept every guy that knocks on ur door stop corrupting the world

(1) (Reply)

7 Best Situations To Ask A Girl Out / Who Lie More In A Relationship.... / Would You Stay With Him If U Were Me??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.