Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Is It True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True? (777 Views)

Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman': Is it True? / Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? / I Heard Slim Girls Is What Is Reigning In Nig .is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True? by OscarJ1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2008
Guyz, i had this slight arguement with a couple of friends over the weekend and i have heard both sexes talk about it as well.

Now, is it true that its the men that ask for sex the more b4 marriage and the ladies more during marriage.

which is true surport your side with a short reason and most especially dont be biased o.

Keep it short please.
Re: Is It True? by smooooooth: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2008
hmmmmmm, i dont think it follow a pattern, i had a girl back in school then, as early as 7am she don reach my house, and she will demand for sex, and will end up doing it all day. i even started hiding.

and i am not married, but i have heard married guys say women want more sex during marriage.

i can of assume that once a woman gets comfortable with you, then she demands more sex, they are more active sexually.they just need to be comfortable to express themselves, and i think they easily fimd that in marriage.
Re: Is It True? by FATHERME: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2008
NO yes No shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It True? by jacoco(m): 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2009
Hmm, Its true that the ladies demand for sex more during marriage becos the guy would be having it always and it wont be a new thing anymore so he would be tired and the female would always want it, although i am not married but i have had experience with couples(wife)telling the husband he has no time for her.
Re: Is It True? by fs(f): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2009
Is this a serious question? Have there been studies done on this? lol You guys crack me up.
Re: Is It True? by Moyola(f): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2009
undecided
Re: Is It True? by Bolarge(m): 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2009
smooooooth:

once a woman gets comfortable with you, then she demands more sex, they are more active sexually.they just need to be comfortable to express themselves, and i think they easily fimd that in marriage.
U got it locked down mate. cool
Spot on.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat / Is It Good To be sincere to your Girlfriend? / What Women Want In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.