Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! (5400 Views)

Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / A Brother Seriously Needs Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by mirexxx(f): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
she recently started dating her course mate,tho he had a girlfriend who's in the same class. he dumped her due to her ill mannered attitude, pride and disrespect. my sister's relationship is going quite well tho d rship is on a low key but the problem is his ex,she still wants him back. she even went as far as telling his friends 2 help her resolve d ish. she wore d dress he bought her 2 class 2day. she's short tempered and might do sumfin nasty wen she finds out who d new girl is. is it right 4 dem 2 keep their rship a secret?

1 Like

Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by nigel007(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
mirexxx:
she recently started dating her course mate,tho he had a girlfriend who's in the same class. he dumped her due to her ill mannered attitude, pride and disrespect. my sister's relationship is going quite well tho d rship is on a low key but the problem is his ex,she still wants him back. she even went as far as telling his friends 2 help her resolve d ish. she wore d dress he bought her 2 class 2day. she's short tempered and might do sumfin nasty wen she finds out who d new girl is. is it right 4 dem 2 keep their rship a secret?
Its all abt choice...nufin is hidden unda d sun.

1 Like

Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by Richiy(f): 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
As long as they are in the same class, that relationship cannot be secret.

Anyways, any high risk relationship must have a lot of muscles behind it. Is it serious enough to lead to marriage?

If is not, it Is not worth risking one hair on your head for.

4 Likes

Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by sirfarouk(m): 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
If the idea to keep the relationship a secret was that of your sister, then its high time she let's everyone know that the guy is hers. Atleast all preying and interested eyes would back off. However if the idea to keep it a secret was that of the guy, then there's a tendency he might come running back to his ex if she plays her cards well.

The bottom line is this - they would have to either adjust to keep the relationship going or forget they ever had one.

3 Likes

Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by iceberylin(m): 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
[size=20pt]şęŗįoųşly[/size] undecided

1 Like

Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by mirexxx(f): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
sirfarouk:
If the idea to keep the relationship a secret was that of your sister, then its high time she let's everyone know that the guy is hers. Atleast all preying and interested eyes would back off. However if the idea to keep it a secret was that of the guy, then there's a tendency he might come running back to his ex if she plays her cards well.

The bottom line is this - they would have to either adjust to keep the relationship going or forget they ever had one.
it was her idea
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by mirexxx(f): 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
iceberylin:
uglee eyes!
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by ERCROSS(m): 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
iceberylin:

Guy..
U understand wetin she dey talk so. undecided
#confused.. undecided
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by iceberylin(m): 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
mirexxx:
uglee eyes!
şoŗŗy lovę wink
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by ERCROSS(m): 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
mirexxx:
uglee eyes!

Ugly eyes
If he woo u, lie for me say u no go gree..
Crushing tinz..
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by sirfarouk(m): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
mirexxx:
it was her idea

If she wants the relationship to go strong - she better come out of the closet and let "concerned" eyes know (without making too much noise about it) that he's taken.
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by iceberylin(m): 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
ERCROSS:

Guy..
U understand wetin she dey talk so. undecided
#confused.. undecided
į doŋ ţђįŋķ ām ţįŗę bųţ [size=20pt]ŋoţђįŋg [/size]
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by mirexxx(f): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
ERCROSS:

Ugly eyes
If he woo u, lie for me say u no go gree..
Crushing tinz..
grin grin grin
lol am taken. i av a seasoned BEEF wit dat guy. no crushing

2 Likes

Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by mirexxx(f): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
iceberylin:

şoŗŗy lovę wink
good boi
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by iceberylin(m): 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
mirexxx:
lol am taken. i av a seasoned BEEF wit dat guy. no crushing
[size=20pt]į dђ āwāįţ yoųŗ āpology o sad[/size]

1 Like

Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by Homguy(m): 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
sirfarouk:

If she wants the relationship to go strong - she better come out of the closet and let "concerned" eyes know (without making too much noise about it) that he's taken.
GBAM!
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by mirexxx(f): 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
iceberylin:

[size=20pt]į dђ āwāįţ yoųŗ āpology o sad[/size]
u go old tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by skylane: 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
I don't know y I am really attracted to short -tempered girls anyway is up for the guy to define the relationship,I mean coming out straight as a Man and declaring his love for his newly found
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 28, 2014
Sd guy should openly tell her he is in anoda rship...nd tel her dst he dislikes her attitude nd she needs a rehab..i think dat will cool her temper
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by EyeKandy(f): 7:46am On Oct 28, 2014
Your sister's heart is whats at stake here. She may be disappointed in the end. His relationship with his ex is not "formally over" yet.

Ladies, always define relationships please. Stop micro-managing situations cheesy If he's not bold to make you his arm-candy, on-TO-THE-NEXT!!!
He needs to break off with his ex and state that he's with someone else and then, show off his new lady. *wink*
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by mirexxx(f): 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
EyeKandy:
Your sister's heart is whats at stake here. She may be disappointed in the end. His relationship with his ex is not "formally over" yet.

Ladies, always define relationships please. Stop micro-managing situations cheesy If he's not bold to make you his arm-candy, on-TO-THE-NEXT!!!
He needs to break off with his ex and state that he's with someone else and then, show off his new lady. *wink*
nyc 1 i'll take ur advice

1 Like

Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by nigel007(m): 11:21am On Nov 01, 2014
mirexxx:
Story 4 d gods
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
mirexxx:
how did u knw she wore the dress to class today?

Are u and ur sister in the same class abi u're alwys on phone?

Sweet@, tell us your problem and let4 help instead of saying it's ur sis..

Anyways, both of u are still in school anyway. There's no assurance that u're heading out in marriage, even with the one begging to come back..

The guy must av some magic stick or cash..

If u like him, keep fuckin him and dnt give a fucck if he fuccks his ex...

Non of u will mater after graduation..
Let's hope u make it to that stage sef

5 Likes

Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by mirexxx(f): 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
how did u knw she wore the dress to class today?

Are u and ur sister in the same class abi u're alwys on phone?

Sweet@, tell us your problem and let4 help instead of saying it's ur sis..

Anyways, both of u are still in school anyway. There's no assurance that u're heading out in marriage, even with the one begging to come back..

The guy must av some magic stick or cash..

If u like him, keep fuckin him and dnt give a fucck if he fuccks his ex...

Non of u will mater after graduation..
Let's hope u make it to that stage sef
wah happens wen u replace brain with noodles smiley

1 Like

Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
mirexxx:
my sis asked me 2 post this cos she ain't a member. stop being stupid. if u av a PhD in lies, i dont. keep typing foolishness! lyk i said its my sis dat has d p. i gain ntin by lying! its not by force 2 comment rubbish! u r now God dat knows d rship wont lead 2 marriage abi? don't quote me again! silly goat!
whateva u do, dnt hang grin

1 Like

Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by Missmossy(f): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
Chai! Some people on here won't change. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by Blackfire(m): 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
[quote
author=mirexxx post=27640561] my sis asked me 2 post this cos she ain't
a member. stop being stupid. if u av a PhD in lies, i dont. keep typing
foolishness! lyk i said its my sis dat has d p. i gain ntin by lying!
its not by force 2 comment rubbish! u r now God dat knows d rship wont
lead 2 marriage abi? don't quote me again! silly goat![/quote]

is this how u talk to pple? how do i un-follow u?
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
Y is the relationship kept secret in d first place?
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by mirexxx(f): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
Blackfire:

well, dats not hw i talk 2 nyc ppl. rili don't give a shit abt wah u fink! ask me wat i gain by u following me. i guess u didn't c d awful tinz he sed 2 me. hypocrites everywhere.
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by mirexxx(f): 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
Blackfire:

lol neva followed u in d 1st place tongue

1 Like

Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by mirexxx(f): 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
Blackfire:

lol neva followed u back in d 1st place tongue
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by HeyImMe(f): 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
mirexxx:
hmmmn, why should they keep their relationship on lowkey? the boy is a free person, he has the right to date whoever he wants to date. the ex girlfriend should really get her dignity back and stop making a fool of herself. Tell the guy to talk to his ex gf, try to see reasons with her and tell her to move the hell on with her d.a.mn life yo, he has moved on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man / If Your Relationship Has Not Reached This Level End It / Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.