Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9293 Views)

Will You Accept Her As House Maid? / Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? / HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by RColours: 6:54am On Oct 28, 2014
Keep her family, the Pastor's wife, the congregation away from this mess. Even the pastor, to some extent, should be excluded. You have issues, only with your girl.
You've gone too far with this already.
You guys ain't even married. Might not even get married, not withstanding. You have absolutely no complete rights over her, or her actions.
If she was your wife, it's a different ballgame entirely.

These girls ain't loyal, and it ain't a new thing.

Either you accept her back, or move on. Whichever you choose, it's your call. But stop making this mess messy.

1 Like

Re: . by EyeKandy(f): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2014
Yeah right!!! **Rolls eyez** By their fruits we shall know them "shes extremely pretty so she gets alot of attention even when im with her". <<--This is clearly your problem. I'll keep saying this: If you can't handle a pretty woman, don't date or marry one. That's not an excuse for promiscuity, but be aware that side distraction will always be there. You are/were her boyfriend, not a guardian angel! Baby girl needed a break from you.

I don't see you as the good guy you portray yourself. You come across as a vindictive, jealous, revengeful and controlling guy. A man ready to build a home forwards incriminating messages to "third parties" and thinks he's justified. Really? Even if she fvcked a priest! If my husband sleeps with a reverend sister, I should forward their messages to his family and entire Catholic Church?

Now rethink this, in the end, what did you achieve with that vindictiveness? ...except your mum asking her to get tested, made your relationship an open book, her mistakes an avenue for humiliation and all kinds of BS all because you were heated? In all your rants to this lady, I'm yet to feel a sincere apology on your part for acting so immature because, of course, her reputation means nothing to you!

Let's assume you're such a great guy, it's either she's loose, hungry for attention or tired of being in bondage so ask her. Your action reduces the bulk of the blame on your girlfriend. Maybe reconciliation would have been easier if you handled things like a grown man would. Maturity in a relationship is not about age or how long you've dated a person. Keep people out of your business. Lastly, you can't force genuine commitment. Forgive her, take a break and re-evaluate your relationship. If she's not willing to be loyal, let her go.

Your love for her seems like an obsession.
(Let's agree to disagree).

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 28, 2014
Bro,we r nt in ur shoes,we can't advice u to ur taste,we can only say wat we will do...if u still love her then give her anoda chance if nt let her go...follow ur tender heart
Re: . by duni04(m): 8:16am On Oct 28, 2014
EyeKandy:
Yeah right!!! **Rolls eyez** By their fruits we shall know them "shes extremely pretty so she gets alot of attention even when im with her". <<--This is clearly your problem. I'll keep saying this: If you can't handle a pretty woman, don't date or marry one. That's not an excuse for promiscuity, but be aware that side distraction will always be there. You are/were her boyfriend, not a guardian angel! Baby girl needed a break from you.

I don't see you as the good guy you portray yourself. You come across as a vindictive, jealous, revengeful and controlling guy. A man ready to build a home forwards incriminating messages to "third parties" and thinks he's justified. Really? Even if she fvcked a priest! If my husband sleeps with a reverend sister, I should forward their messages to his family and entire Catholic Church?

Now rethink this, in the end, what did you achieve with that vindictiveness? ...except your mum asking her to get tested, made your relationship an open book, her mistakes an avenue for humiliation and all kinds of BS all because you were heated? In all your rants to this lady, I'm yet to feel a sincere apology on your part for acting so immature because, of course, her reputation means nothing to you!

Let's assume you're such a great guy, it's either she's loose, hungry for attention or tired of being in bondage so ask her. Your action reduces the bulk of the blame on your girlfriend. Maybe reconciliation would have been easier if you handled things like a grown man would. Maturity in a relationship is not about age or how long you've dated a person. Keep people out of your business. Lastly, you can't force genuine commitment. Forgive her, take a break and re-evaluate your relationship. If she's not willing to be loyal, let her go.

Crap undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by arsetalks(m): 8:19am On Oct 28, 2014
I had similar experience. I played "forgiving boyfriend" she abandoned me for another guy while I was planning our introduction.

She came to my house, slept with me non stop for one week in my house with my parents around, got wed to another guy less than 2 weeks later.

A girl who can't be trusted should not be trusted.

3 Likes

Re: . by Liability(m): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2014
arsetalks:
I had similar experience. I played "forgiving boyfriend" she abandoned me for another guy while I was planning our introduction.

She came to my house, slept with me non stop for one week in my house with my parents around, got wed to another guy less than 2 weeks later.

A girl who can't be trusted should not be trusted.
damn....sorry bro. This is so heartless.

I dont think this kind of act deserves forgiveness.

There was one that happened to my brother's friend. He thought he was in sync with his girlfriend. It was base on no sex till marriage, not knowing she was fvvvcking behind him, two months ago she told him its over and showed him her engagement ring to an army officer while the boyfriend was hussling and planned to marry her next year.
Re: . by Pdizzle(m): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2014
Bros that chick should leave God out of this, even bible says flee from all appearances of evil, bro run for your life, that girl is evil.
Re: . by nicechic(f): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Liability:
bro....sorry for all this.

I believe in second chance but not in this case,

she has proved that she was never satisfied with you, this kind of lady can kill you.

U were very lucky to have caught her with her lies.

Do not ever accept her. Those begging and tears from her and fake. If you accept her then you are the biggest fooool on earth. Even God will not forgive you. Ur dad was right in not supporting ur marriage with her.

We ladies we are very dubious and deceitful more than the devil. Do not ever allow ladies to play their games of deceit on you. Once you catch its over.

Op, dont bring God into this, he is not even looking at this relationship of urs.so dont feel bad, let i go, free her, dont ever marry her, she can poison you without thinking twice.

If you had lost ur pee....nis in an accident for instance do you think she will stay with you? Never!

The choice is yours,,,...but dont be a fooool twice.
Hello? wats all dese jargons abt girls bein dubious and decietful? So guys are d honest ones huh.......take some seats pls.
@ Op, do wats on ur mind. bt I advice u forgive her. U will enjoy her mor now cs she will try and mak it up to u knwin fully well u dnt trust her anymor. Besides wat guarantee do u have dat ur next date won't do wors?

1 Like

Re: . by carlos1(m): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2014
Trust is already lost and will hardly b regained again. D best tin to do in dis situuation is free d babe. Am kinda in d same situuation with you. D babe lies to my face even when i c her with other men and a particular number is always on her dailed, missed and recieved call daily saved as ''My H''. Probably my honey. Well i've crried in silence over and over again and won't cry again. I now see her as my bed mate. She've killed d affection i have 4her already. Chai! Later person go come tell me say na onlyy men dey cheat. Ok o
Re: . by Liability(m): 8:44am On Oct 28, 2014
nicechic:
Hello? wats all dese jargons abt girls bein dubious and decietful? So guys are d honest ones huh.......take some seats pls.
@ Op, do wats on ur mind. bt I advice u forgive her. U will enjoy her mor now cs she will try and mak it up to u knwin fully well u dnt trust her anymor. Besides wat guarantee do u have dat ur next date won't do wors?
was my post meant for you? Biiiiitch!

4vck off my sight!

3 Likes

Re: . by arsetalks(m): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2014
Liability:
damn....sorry bro. This is so heartless.

I dont think this kind of act deserves forgiveness.

There was one that happened to my brother's friend. He thought he was in sync with his girlfriend. It was base on no sex till marriage, not knowing she was fvvvcking behind him, two months ago she told him its over and showed him her engagement ring to an army officer while the boyfriend was hussling and planned to marry her next year.
Sorry about your brother some of us must have it tough with that thing call love it seems.

Aside dating a chronic cheat who I stupidly stuck with due to love, the next one we agreed no sex ( I agreed after hearing how she was maltreated by other guys), she fell sick, I rolled my sleeves, tried to help her, footed most of her bills, the 21 days she was at the hospital for, I was there to encourage her but what happened? She died. Another one I am trying to like needs her head checked. A nairalander.

To make it worst, I am AS. Good boys suffer but been good is good and the only way to go.

1 Like

Re: . by nicechic(f): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2014
Liability:
was my post meant for you? Biiiiitch!

4vck off my sight!
. Ha.......u have issues. Go sort urself out
Re: . by Liability(m): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2014
nicechic:
. Ha.......u have issues. Go sort urself out
yawns.....so lame
Re: . by arsetalks(m): 8:49am On Oct 28, 2014
RColours:
Keep her family, the Pastor's wife, the congregation away from this mess. Even the pastor, to some extent, should be excluded. You have issues, only with your girl.
You've gone too far with this already.
You guys ain't even married. Might not even get married, not withstanding. You have absolutely no complete rights over her, or her actions.
If she was your wife, it's a different ballgame entirely.

These girls ain't loyal, and it ain't a new thing.

Either you accept her back, or move on. Whichever you choose, it's your call. But stop making this mess messy.
If they want to be married, it won't work. He already made a mistake out of annoyance.

Best bet is a break up. His parents will from the moment he leaked her dirty secret constantly pick on her mistakes.
Re: . by Liability(m): 8:50am On Oct 28, 2014
arsetalks:
Sorry about your brother some of us must have it tough with that thing call love it seems.

Aside dating a chronic cheat who I stupidly stuck with due to love, the next one we agreed no sex ( I agreed after hearing how she was maltreated by other guys), she fell sick, I rolled my sleeves, tried to help her, footed most of her bills, the 21 days she was at the hospital for, I was there to encourage her but what happened? She died. Another one I am trying to like needs her head checked. A nairalander.

To make it worst, I am AS. Good boys suffer but been good is good and the only way to go.
sorry bro. Dont relent in ur effort of being good. One day u will meet the one that best fits you.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: . by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2014
nicechic:

Na once we dey take know the type.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 28, 2014
that b!tch!!! angry haha! a married pastor?!!?! nooo its too bad!

she's not worth it at all! this is exactly why God made some girls ugly! because their beauty goes to their head! it makes them misbehave! embarassed

please dear, find another girl. you r how old? 30ish...abeg person no dey grow young o embarassed find another girl who will love u for who u are and will be faithful.life is toooooo short!

I no fit shout
Re: . by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:59am On Oct 28, 2014
EyeKandy:

Oh Jah see them coming!
Re: . by Liability(m): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2014
Asiwaju9ja:

Na once we dey take know the type.
bro, u r on point.....she is one of them biiiiitches hooping from one man to another man, seeing that her secret is being expose here tries to cover up by playing the gender game.

Some men are also guilty of these too, but the case study here is a lady like me......lol
Re: . by Liability(m): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
that b!tch!!! angry haha! a married pastor?!!?! nooo its too bad!

she's not worth it at all! this is exactly why God made some girls ugly! because their beauty goes to their head! it makes them misbehave! embarassed

please dear, find another girl. you r how old? 30ish...abeg person no dey grow young o embarassed find another girl who will love u for who u are and will be faithful.life is toooooo short!

I no fit shout
erotic.....u r one of the few ladies i respect here. Please always speak the truth wtihout fear.

If we learn how to expose ills of the society the world or nigeria would have been a better place.
Re: . by Liability(m): 9:06am On Oct 28, 2014
i wrote ''E R O T I C'' computer change am to intimate na wa ooooo
Re: . by Rexnegro(m): 9:13am On Oct 28, 2014
Bro make I no lie to u to trust her again will be hard....but if u no u truly love her forgive n let her go if u can't trust her again but if otherwise then forgive her bro n take her ..... Then give her a thorough warning of her life that if u ever smell or feel like she's cheating n u find out to be true then u gonna let her go for real .....na so almost all naija girls dey behave ...goodluck bro
Re: . by eightsin(m): 9:17am On Oct 28, 2014
Blackmail the pastor and milk him totally dry. Let that be his punishment... as for ur girl... Abeg free her. make she move! Luv no dey finish.. u go luv again. PM me if u need assistance!
Re: . by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2014
Liability:
erotic.....u r one of the few ladies i respect here. Please always speak the truth wtihout fear.

If we learn how to expose ills of the society the world or nigeria would have been a better place.
cheesy u are right
Re: . by UjSizzle(f): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2014
What an epistle grin

Biko leave that girl alone and move on with your life. I don't think I'll ever understand the science behind cheating undecided
Re: . by jujutom(m): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: . by duni04(m): 9:34am On Oct 28, 2014
Asiwaju9ja:

Oh Jah see them coming!
Yea, d hoes
Re: . by Tantidora(f): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2014
EyeKandy:

yea., i agree with u.,....
Re: . by arimahoseloka(m): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2014
That girl is an embarassment.. A married pastor?? Jeez!! May God have mercy... Some pastors deserve 2 be burnt alive by God.. But thank God He is a merciful father...

Brotherly lemme not lie 2 u.. Even if u take this girl back.. Can u still enjoy d relationship d way u use 2? Will u still be happy considering what she has done? When my ex girlfriend cheated I forgave her alright but the relationship just turned sour. I tried and tried but my heart no gree.. The damage was beyond repair.. I can't imagine a man violating the woman I love.. If u can live with all she has done and completely forgive and forget then I advise you take her back.
Because from what I have read she really loves u. But she is randy and seems to want to *fuc.k any guy she is attracted 2. Maybe she can change if u giv her one last chance.
Re: . by arimahoseloka(m): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2014
eightsin:
Blackmail the pastor and milk him totally dry. Let that be his punishment... as for ur girl... Abeg free her. make she move! Luv no dey finish.. u go luv again. PM me if u need assistance!
yes I agree.. Let the cow pay from his a.n.u.s
Re: . by Ishilove: 10:17am On Oct 28, 2014
Ferdinandu:
Just know that as you said, she is sorry because she got caught.The obvious is that you will never believe anything she tells you even if she is saying the truth.Anytime she is away from you you will just be at edge because you are always afraid that she is going to meet another Man.Once a trust is broken,it is like a broken mirror, you can hardly repair it.You may still have strong attraction to her because of her beauty but the best thing for you now is to distance yourself from her for months and clear yourself from the obsession you have of her ,and think whether yo will be able stay with her with all the mistrust that is going to follow if you ever get back with her, because that is going to be a very big source of crack in the relationship especially if you eventually get married
You have said it all. Once trust is gone the relationship cannot stand and the two of them will end up being miserable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour / Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex / Should I Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.