Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9300 Views)

Will You Accept Her As House Maid? / Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? / HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by 100Cents: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
fuckshit:
FÜCK!! this is the FÜCKING truth. straight to the FÜCKING point.

@OP i have been in the same FÜCKED up shït. You've got to FÜCKING think with your head in this one. With the series of FÜCKING chats, she has seen your weakness; you still FÜCKING care for her. Forgive her, FÜCKING yes; take her back, that's your choice to make.
It's a FÜCKING hard one. Just FÜCKING reason with your head & not your heart on this one.

Straight from Mr. Fuckshit...
Re: . by Henrypraise: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
I had a girl I once loved, my parents told me to leave her cos of tribal differences, I was bent on convincing dem de were wrong, n to tell dem she is different from odas, soon I discovered she was having an affair wit sum one in her sch, I was devastated cos I find out on my own, I asked her on a certain day n she denied it afta her deniel, we had sex afta d sex, I told her wat n how I discovered her secret, she cried n swore she is sorry n it wudnt happen again, cos of my immense luv 4 her, I forgave wit no reservations. Fast forward 2-3months later she discovered I too was avin an affair, u got to see her talkin abt it lyk I was a devil all my pleas fell on deaf ears n she used dat as an excuse to end our relationship, she told her friends n I felt so much lyk a bad guy, she went to date d guy she cheated on me wit.

Lemme explain sumtin: u gf is only acting up n dats how all women behave (all)

If u forgive her n marry her, I bet u will live wit a troubled conscience all ur life, her motive for beggin n pleadin may not be connected to her love 4 u, but her reputation, wat pple will say abt her n d guilt she will live wit 4 d rest of her life, u will be angry wit ursef 4 not giving her a second chance n u may neva trust anoda woman again.

If I were u, I won't av blown d trumpet, but I wud av dealt wit it in all secrecy, make her feel dis bad but I wud hold d evidences 4 future reference. Now u av blown d lid dis far, gettin bak to her is only makin a caricature of ur sef.

My friend let dat biatch role, n look 4 d next available biatch/ hoe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by nationwide1(m): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
Liability:
@acidosis....my respect for you has increase for you with this ur post.

Take it or leave from my deep research, with the increased demand of pre marital s3x most couples indulge in, i keep telling people, God does not attend marriage ceremonies, which is mostly done on saturdays. Only sundays and any other day genuine service or worship is done for him thats when he is present.

Lets face it, a couple about to wed, indulge in bachelor eve, a final immoral party of beer drinking and fornication. Couple with the constant defiling of their marriage beds before they even walk into the alter to say i do. Is pure deception. God was never there and will never be.

This is not a matter of jugde not that people use to cover their shameful acts. I will give u the truth as it comes.

Op, women hardly change their habits.
Having read your comments on this thread, I see a down to earth and blunt personality in you. For treading the path many girls would fear to dare, I doff my hat for you.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
Materialism is toxic for happiness. Out of the blue, she tried to cover up her lies. A woman that loves you would tell you the truth whole-heartedly without any prejuice. Please leave this woman for your own good. She's a drawback.

Definitely, this drama will change your life. "Her hands are dirty." I think her behavior has completely discombobulated you but please take heart!
Re: . by WhyAWhy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
I have been in your shoes before. A CHEAT will ALWAYS CHEAT (ALWAYS ALWAYS angry). It is in their DNA. A Leopard can't wash away its spots even in a flood.
Re: . by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
Make una leave the OP. E don make up him mind.

Girl 21yrs, when dey carry a whole MUMMY G.O. Husband(G.O.) She no fear God and Man.

Una know say, Mungo Park saw River Niger in his 1st Journey. Na the second journey of Mungo Park kill am.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 29, 2014
olukenzo:
Bro, don't deceive thyself, you're a guy, you'll NEVER forget. She'll never be free, move on.

Did anyone else notice how she wrote in text-speak, in stark contrast to his own chats? This may sound outrageous, but I'm always wary of this "wiv", "kk" boys and girls angry
lol what's up wiv you ? Kkk do have a nice day cheesy
Re: . by valdes00(m): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2014
At last, am done readin it.... I started readin dis story sinx midnight n slept off wit my fone in my hand, I woke up to continue again.... Omo dis tin lng ooo... Dis OP gt tym to copy n paste sha.... My advice later
Re: . by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
mzteemarh:
lol what's up wiv you ? Kkk do have a nice day cheesy

grin grin grin grin

Fateemah, warm yaself o tongue
Re: . by kenex4ever(m): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
Liability:
@acidosis....my respect for you has increase for you with this ur post.

Take it or leave from my deep research, with the increased demand of pre marital s3x most couples indulge in, i keep telling people, God does not attend marriage ceremonies, which is mostly done on saturdays. Only sundays and any other day genuine service or worship is done for him thats when he is present.

Lets face it, a couple about to wed, indulge in bachelor eve, a final immoral party of beer drinking and fornication. Couple with the constant defiling of their marriage beds before they even walk into the alter to say i do. Is pure deception. God was never there and will never be.

This is not a matter of jugde not that people use to cover their shameful acts. I will give u the truth as it comes.

Op, women hardly change their habits.
So u r this intelligent? I like ur crazy topics sha
Re: . by kenex4ever(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
neuralnets:

i lost control of rational thinking when i saw those messages. consider i only posted part of it. my intention was to bring her down totally and walk away. i wanted to leave. i sent the message to some of her friends and two other guys begging to marry her. i was not thinking straight.
as for the pastor, she quickly called him and i think he was able to get the message off his wife's account. my family is not aware. it only happened that they were on the verge of agreeing.

i'm actually possessive-- i guess that's not bad considering i give her anything she asks for. i spend a good chunk of my earnings taking care of her so she wont look outside. leaving her wont be as easy as every one is saying. shes got her really good sides too. shes very pleasant and courteous and highly sociable. shes does so much-- more like my third arm. those thoughts keep playing in my head. will i ever find a second her?

her parents have called to apologise and just yesterday she did all the tests and sent me the result. she says she'll take a blood oath if i want. im still so confused.

even a new girl will have some history which might be worse. really, what do i do next. i ve moved on. but i hope i wont look back to regret this.

thanks everyone
bro, I have been in ur shoes b4 and upon all d advice people gave me, I still continued with her but I don't trust her like I used to and I even told her I may not marry her because I need a working wife. My advice for u is dat u should leave her (though I know u won't ) because she will cheat on u again. For her to still be defending dat pastor by telling u to punish only her and leave d pastor alone shows she still loves him. Plus she seems to be interested in ur cash and d pastor gives her better sex dan u.

1 Like

Re: . by kenex4ever(m): 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
neuralnets:

really want to get at him. but i feel it will bring her down too as it will be the whole church.you need see some of the dirty things he wrote. damn.... and his congregation will see him as a God of some sort. well, i'm leaving him to God.

Married Pastor-12:39am
Apart from the fact dat u are beautiful, first and foremost I love the fullness of ur thigh and secondly, the way u twist ur ass

My Girl-12:39am
really?

Married Pastor-12:39am
But ......
......there is one thing I'll love to do which u said u don't like

My Girl-12:40am
what

Married Pastor-12:42am
Bury my head in btw ur beautiful and sexy laps

this guy has probably healed some blind and raised a dead. too bad.
guy for ur girl to call d pastor instantly to remove what u posted on his wife's facebook account shows dat she still loves him. Forget about oath, a cheating woman can take a death oath and still go ahead to cheat. Was she not d one dat swore in ur presence b4 u caught her? Guy wise up, there r many beautiful working class ladies dat doesn't cheat instead u want to assume dat a cheating liability dat has only beauty to offer is irreplaceable.

1 Like

Re: . by kenex4ever(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
ivyy:
I got disapointed when I got to the part where you asked if you should take her back cry

She's got no hrt. For the very fact that she stil wanted to go ahead with a relationship with a married pastor even when it was clear his wife was already suspecting , is totally beyond me shocked

Shez callous and has no respect for God.
And your right, she's only sorry coz she got caught.

Finding it hard to move on coz you tink she's the prettiest you'd ever get
Oh broder plssss!

First thing first, stop acting childish. No need to involve his wife and church members.

Second, discontinue the back and forth chats and messages with your gf atleast for now.

Give yourself some space and time to heal. See if you can forgive her geniuely and when n if only when your head is truly clear can you make a rational decision to accept her back.

I wish you luck
I like d ur stand on this kind of issues, u hardly tolerate cheating or misbehaving girls. If u r like this in real life den u r a woman of virtue
Re: . by ivyy(f): 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
kenex4ever:
I like d ur stand on this kind of issues, u hardly tolerate cheating or misbehaving girls. If u r like this in real life den u r a woman of virtue
smiley
Re: . by kenex4ever(m): 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
ivyy:

smiley
say something @least
Re: . by ivyy(f): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
kenex4ever:
say something @least

Lol thank you honoured much
Re: . by kenex4ever(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
ivyy:

Lol thank you honoured much
now u come, wlcm dear
Re: . by samtol4(m): 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
kozaic:
OP..
I know u might not agree with me but if u get 2 read my comment..
This is what I have 2 say...

4give, let her go for all the test and take her back I belive she wud b indebted to you and might think twice b4 cheating..

A new Girl might do worst!
hmmm "take her back"just like that ........."Think twice before cheating"a cheater will always remain cheater.
Re: . by kolex83: 2:06am On Oct 30, 2014
The matured,humble and responsible girls that is looking for a solid relationship should add this pin 2965A20B and this number 07065356066 for whatsapp
Re: . by Goldenboy007(m): 8:19am On Oct 30, 2014
There are times in life that giving someone a second chance is like handing over an extra bullet to someone who fired their last shot at you and missed !

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
leonard509:
They'll keep breaking our hearts,. Mine left me for her ex. its bin long sha,2011 i just finished secondary school, see i loved this girl, i don't think u know wat i mean, i've never loved any girl like her. i don get admission now, i'm not even sure if i'll marry sef. Cos if anoda heartbreak hits me ,i might die.

Bro, I am truly interrested in your story. I went through something similar that I even posted here on Nairaland. Please don't let the past rob you of your future. When you have time, please tell us your story. Mine is here https://www.nairaland.com/466065/broken-heart-isnt-broken-dream
Re: . by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 09, 2014
Somethings never change .........Better recognize what is real because time is very long .

I know it's hard but you have to let it off with her .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend / Ladies..please Step In!! / Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.