Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9305 Views)

Will You Accept Her As House Maid? / Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? / HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by neuralnets: 2:29am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 28, 2014
sorry about that if you still love her,please her a second chance and be extral watchful this time around

i spoilt 2phones in 3weeks cry cry
Re: . by BTT(m): 2:59am On Oct 28, 2014
Game over!

Expose the 'pastor'. Let people know who they are dealing with.

Stop chatting with the girl. You will never trust her again. Stop exposing your weaknesses with the continuous chats. Free her.

You will miss her. But it is the best decision to take. Forgive her. Take the benefits of a friend. But don't father bastards, you are already well on your way to doing just that.

Sorry.

There are traitors everywhere, when you catch one, you thank your stars and bolt smartly.

There are good and loyal girls. May your God guide you to find a wife.

Be strong.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Emmysteve(m): 3:14am On Oct 28, 2014
Pastors of these days!!!! And some go just dey fall yakata for ground in the name of holy spirit. I sincerely wish the members would know about this so they know who their pastor is. Smh

1 Like

Re: . by boxer022(m): 3:15am On Oct 28, 2014
My brother this case is a very difficult one, but that not withstanding I will try my best to advice you to the best of my knowledge. Currently I am in your shoe feeling exactly what you are feeling. My advice for you is this, as you said you still love her, and from what she wrote let's believe she loves you. I will give you 2 options to choose from, the first one is to forgive her and give her one final chance. In doing this I will like you to give her one final warning telling her that if this issue repeats its self again, you will not listen to her even if she cries out blood. The second option is letting her go as you do not want to continue with her. I must commend you for being a very matured guy and not cheating on her as a revenge.I know you don't trust her anymore, but I will like you to allow her earn your trust oncemore. I will like you to advice her to go for all form of medical tests so as to be sure she is not infected.

2 Likes

Re: . by Melahou(m): 3:21am On Oct 28, 2014
There is always a second chance. We break up to make up.
It's obvious she realy loves you so try and forgive her and work thing out with her.

If you love her enough then you should be able to forgive her though it may not be easy.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 28, 2014
Op,seems you need a clergy to tell you what to do..

This is hard evidence for christ's sake,a good reason to move on.

Though painful,but it will be worth it in the long run.

1 Like

Re: . by Ferdinandu(m): 3:36am On Oct 28, 2014
Just know that as you said, she is sorry because she got caught.The obvious is that you will never believe anything she tells you even if she is saying the truth.Anytime she is away from you you will just be at edge because you are always afraid that she is going to meet another Man.Once a trust is broken,it is like a broken mirror, you can hardly repair it.You may still have strong attraction to her because of her beauty but the best thing for you now is to distance yourself from her for months and clear yourself from the obsession you have of her ,and think whether yo will be able stay with her with all the mistrust that is going to follow if you ever get back with her, because that is going to be a very big source of crack in the relationship especially if you eventually get married

5 Likes

Re: . by Rapsodee(m): 3:36am On Oct 28, 2014
One last chance......that's if you can from your heart!
Re: . by millos: 3:46am On Oct 28, 2014
"Pls dunt leave me i am ready to hit my head on stone tell anifin u want to mk u forgive but pls dunt leave me alone"

Did she go to school? Better be careful but I think she loves you. .
Re: . by Liability(m): 3:48am On Oct 28, 2014
bro....sorry for all this.

I believe in second chance but not in this case,

she has proved that she was never satisfied with you, this kind of lady can kill you.

U were very lucky to have caught her with her lies.

Do not ever accept her. Those begging and tears from her and fake. If you accept her then you are the biggest fooool on earth. Even God will not forgive you. Ur dad was right in not supporting ur marriage with her.

We ladies we are very dubious and deceitful more than the devil. Do not ever allow ladies to play their games of deceit on you. Once you catch its over.

Op, dont bring God into this, he is not even looking at this relationship of urs.so dont feel bad, let i go, free her, dont ever marry her, she can poison you without thinking twice.

If you had lost ur pee....nis in an accident for instance do you think she will stay with you? Never!

The choice is yours,,,...but dont be a fooool twice.

22 Likes

Re: . by Acidosis(m): 3:54am On Oct 28, 2014
Thank your stars you got access to her fb.

Do not take any action you'd regret later. smiley Ignore the Pastor, her family and 'your girl's' relatives. Do not spread these message(s) beyond this level.

You should be bold enough to forgive, but accepting her is something I will never do if I were in your shoes. As long as you keep thinking about her evil act, you guys would always encounter crisis.

You can forgive (oh yeah!), but who can erase history ke? Move on brother! Single girls love married men smiley Even Nairaland girls enourage it cheesy

5 Likes

Re: . by Liability(m): 3:56am On Oct 28, 2014
op love is a scam! I repeat love is a scam!

Forget love and think with you brain. Marry her and get more heart attack from her.

Na ur grave u want enter oooo, if u marry her.

Did u see how she tactically planned the whole game? I tell you, dont ever allow women to deceive you. Once bitten twice shy.

People here telling you its love, give her another chance will never accept her if they were in your shoes.

I am a realist...i advise people base on what i will do myself. Dont let people here deceive u and push u to ur death. Be warned!

9 Likes

Re: . by Liability(m): 3:58am On Oct 28, 2014
Acidosis:
Thank your stars you got access to her fb.

Do not take any action you'd regret later. smiley Ignore the Pastor, her family and 'your girl's' relatives. Do not spread these message beyond this level.

You should be bold enough forgive her, but accepting her is something I will never do if I were in your shoes. As long as you keep thinking about her evil act, you guys would always encounter crisis.

You can forgive (oh yeah!), but who can erase history ke? Move on brother! Single girls love married men smiley
tank u acidosis....thats exactly what i was typing before u pasted urs.

A genuine answer.

2 Likes

Re: . by Acidosis(m): 3:58am On Oct 28, 2014
Liability:

she has proved that she was never satisfied with you, this kind of lady can kill you.

Do not ever accept her. Those begging and tears from her and fake. If you accept her then you are the biggest fooool on earth. Even God will not forgive you. Ur dad was right in not supporting ur marriage with her.

We ladies we are very dubious and deceitful more than the devil. Do not ever allow ladies to play their games of deceit on you. Once you catch its over.

Op, dont bring God into this, he is not even looking at this relationship of urs.so dont feel bad, let i go, free her, dont ever marry her, she can poison you without thinking twice.

If you had lost ur pee....nis in an accident for instance do you think she will stay with you? Never!

hug me please cheesy

@Op, again do not bring God into this; infact God does not know you, your girl and the redemption player. In so far as pre marital and extra marital ba nging is involved, abeg leave God outta una issue. It is well.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 28, 2014
Bro, don't deceive thyself, you're a guy, you'll NEVER forget. She'll never be free, move on.

Did anyone else notice how she wrote in text-speak, in stark contrast to his own chats? This may sound outrageous, but I'm always wary of this "wiv", "kk" boys and girls angry

6 Likes

Re: . by Liability(m): 4:09am On Oct 28, 2014
Acidosis:

hug me please cheesy

@Op, again do not bring God into this; infact God does not know you, your girl and the redemption player. In so far as pre marital and extra marital ba nging is involve, abeg leave God outta una issue. It is well.
@acidosis....my respect for you has increase for you with this ur post.

Take it or leave from my deep research, with the increased demand of pre marital s3x most couples indulge in, i keep telling people, God does not attend marriage ceremonies, which is mostly done on saturdays. Only sundays and any other day genuine service or worship is done for him thats when he is present.

Lets face it, a couple about to wed, indulge in bachelor eve, a final immoral party of beer drinking and fornication. Couple with the constant defiling of their marriage beds before they even walk into the alter to say i do. Is pure deception. God was never there and will never be.

This is not a matter of jugde not that people use to cover their shameful acts. I will give u the truth as it comes.

Op, women hardly change their habits.

3 Likes

Re: . by iyisco2001(m): 4:10am On Oct 28, 2014
Ipledge:

i spoilt 2phones in 3weeks cry cry
Pele

[quote author=neuralnets post=27510251]

First, I'll say you need a hug. Congrats you got her facebook trash. You don't know who your girl is digging these days with all these social and chat platforms. I was in your shoe sometimes ago, but I am much younger though, the babe, when I finished university started coming around like angel, but she cheated on me with a friend while in 300l which pained me most cos she came to dig the guy in my school and many more guys(she claims around 21 and I knew it should be 63). worst part, I never had sex with her till after my NYSC and she started forming I love u. This girl can and will kill you, just a matter of time before you know you are dead if you continue the relationship. For Christ sake, a marriage bound relationship and she is sleeping with a pastor for that matter, she doesn't fear God and devil self, how can she fear you. She is deceitful, better stay off. But if you still love her and wanna marry her, Abeg, give her 5yrs of trial, not minding your age cos she is still young and can change anytime. All for your sake. sad

4 Likes

Re: . by Liability(m): 4:13am On Oct 28, 2014
olukenzo:
Bro, don't deceive thyself, you're a guy, you'll NEVER forget. She'll never be free, move on.

Did anyone else notice how she wrote in text-speak, in stark contrast to his own chats? This may sound outrageous, but I'm always wary of this "wiv", "kk" boys and girls angry
nice one observation bro, i had to go back and check her replies.

The op should just move on, its too late. Even God does not give a second chance after death.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 28, 2014
iyisco2001:

Pele
thank you oo cry cry cry
Re: . by Rapsainot(m): 4:40am On Oct 28, 2014
I'd ve said you should forgive her and give her a second chance. bro I must tell you this girl is desperate.... chop this one fast shocked I'm convinced this is not her first and it will never be her last...

2 Likes

Re: . by leonard509(m): 5:04am On Oct 28, 2014
They'll keep breaking our hearts,. Mine left me for her ex. its bin long sha,2011 i just finished secondary school, see i loved this girl, i don't think u know wat i mean, i've never loved any girl like her. i don get admission now, i'm not even sure if i'll marry sef. Cos if anoda heartbreak hits me ,i might die.

3 Likes

Re: . by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:12am On Oct 28, 2014
This Epistle of neuralnets to Nairalanders too long. I no fit read am finish. The grammar and all what what nearly scatter my head. Anyways, the long and short of the story was understood.

If you want my candid advise as a former playboy now a settled gentleman, I will tell you to leave her with immediate effect. Though it might not be easy. Dwell on all the times that she has lied to you and played you for a fool while you were busy loving her genuinely that might help you overcome her.

Do you know that you are a product of your yesterday's decisions? Meaning that whatever situation and position that you find yourself now is directly related to the decisions you made yesterday?

Now before you is another major decision that will affect your tomorrow. The choice is yours.

5 Likes

Re: . by kozaic(f): 5:16am On Oct 28, 2014
OP..
I know u might not agree with me but if u get 2 read my comment..
This is what I have 2 say...

4give, let her go for all the test and take her back I belive she wud b indebted to you and might think twice b4 cheating..

A new Girl might do worst!

1 Like

Re: . by japhmanuel: 5:17am On Oct 28, 2014
U guys shld meet nd talk. Giv ha chance nd b super extra watchful
Re: . by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:19am On Oct 28, 2014
Una just dey confuse this man. Let him FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE from this eveeeel

3 Likes

Re: . by fuckshit: 5:25am On Oct 28, 2014
Liability:

FÜCK!! this is the FÜCKING truth. straight to the FÜCKING point.

@OP i have been in the same FÜCKED up shït. You've got to FÜCKING think with your head in this one. With the series of FÜCKING chats, she has seen your weakness; you still FÜCKING care for her. Forgive her, FÜCKING yes; take her back, that's your choice to make.
It's a FÜCKING hard one. Just FÜCKING reason with your head & not your heart on this one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 28, 2014

3 Likes

Re: . by mesoade(m): 6:10am On Oct 28, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan o
there's a saying that, "the lies women tell even surprises the devil himself"

.mods should move this to fp so that our guys would learn from this.
@farano
Re: . by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 28, 2014
These holes ain't loyal
Re: . by duni04(m): 6:28am On Oct 28, 2014
Seriously all girls do this shît these days, especially on Facebook and bbm.
Bros walk away!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 28, 2014
Mehn...dis ur post long like longman

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend / Loose Hoes Everywhere, How I Used 2000 Naira To Collect Nude Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.