Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (246649 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wulfruna:

Okay.

[img]http://www.bendav.nl/gif/ebay5/1435.jpg[/img]

That girl is bantu, look at her nose.

Still you have yet to give me one link that i CAN verify. lol, you might as well just stop. How easy is it to post a link, so i can show you that your lying.

I feel offended that you posted that ugly bantu ape, and tried to say she was Somali. Somalis don't cover their hair like that, nor do walk around naked, nor do they have that huge nose and lips.

The nomadic Somalis don't even use that type of a house when they are building their homes. cheesy
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Wulfruna(f): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
axum:

Still you have yet to give me one link that i CAN verify. lol, you might as well just stop. How easy is it to post a link, so i can show you that your lying.

I feel offended that you posted that ugly bantu ape, and tried to say she was Somali. Somalis don't cover their hair like that, nor do walk around naked, nor do they have that huge nose and lips.

The nomadic Somalis don't even use that type of a house when they are building their homes. cheesy

Do not be ridiculous. Everyone knows Somali noses aren't always as narrow as the stereotypical Somali's

Somali women. Not Somali Bantus. Ethnic Somalis. Look at their noses.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Wulfruna(f): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
axum:

These are pictures from a hundred years ago and even older. That you expect everything to be as they are now. Including housing and dressing shows how stu.pid you are.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wulfruna:

These are pictures from a hundred years ago and even older. That you expect everything to be as they are now. Including housing and dressing shows how stu.pid you are.

Is that your excuse. The lady doesnt look Somali, nomadic homes don't look like that. And yet you can post a picture, but can copy and paste the link where you got it from.

You are pathetic. This lack of evidence only serves to tell me that you couldn't find any Somalis who are like Bantus butttt naked and uncivilised.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wulfruna:

Do not be ridiculous. Everyone knows Somali noses aren't always as narrow as the stereotypical Somali's

Somali women. Not Somali Bantus. Ethnic Somalis. Look at their noses.

I can tell a Somali when I see one. Those happen to be Somali.

Now post links. To the Somalis you posted who were nude, or just save your breath and energy.

I can show hundreds of pictures of Bantus who are nude and uncivilized, you have yet to show one picture with a link. What does that say?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Can you spell C.O.R.N.E.R.E.D?

Go girl!!

Those are definitely Cushites, Somalis. You don't have to travel so far in Kenya's former North Eastern Province before you meet scantily dressed Somali men and women. Living simple lives, in nomadic huts.

@Wulfruna

Lets watch him wiggle out of this one.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
muafrika:
Can you spell C.O.R.N.E.R.E.D?

Go girl!!

Those are definitely Cushites, Somalis. You don't have to travel so far in Kenya's former North Eastern Province before you meet scantily dressed Somali men and women. Living simple lives, in nomadic huts.

@Wulfruna

Lets watch him wiggle out of this one.

Why doesnt she simply proof a link with the pictures she is showing, don't you think she would if she knew those were really Somali.

These are Somalis, Somalis have been muslim for 1400 years and we are conservative thus the reason why we cover up.

Again it shows my point when you can't even provide a link. Its been several hours now, am waiting. Stop posting pictures I have seen of Afars in Djibouti.

These are Somali. Somalis are homogenous and share the same culture, language, religion, why would they cover up in this picture, and not in others? Especially since they are Muslim, and is a male dominated society? How can a white guy take a picture of a naked Somali when Somalis had the longest war against Colonialists?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
These Bantus are very funny. How can you post pictures without links, and convince me (a Somali) that pictures you posted are Somalis?

How can you also say Somalis (are like bantus) and are naked? When Somalis have had sultanates that governed via Sharia Law for hundreds of years?

Don't you know that Somalis are homogenous group who share the same language, culture, religion. You seriously wasted a lot of time doing research and posting pictures, and have yet produced a link, which only proved my point.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
@axum,
The African version of Islam has been easy on its followers. There has always been room for culture and space for other forms of expression including dress.

The following woman is orma. Its a subclan of the Oromo clan. She actually represents one of the most conservative looks of the Orma people around the area(Tana River).

Further north, it is not uncommon for young unmarried girls to perform traditional dances bare chested.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 2:26am On Dec 31, 2014
muafrika:
@axum,
The African version of Islam has been easy on its followers. There has always been room for culture and space for other forms of expression including dress.

The following woman is orma. Its a subclan of the Oromo clan. She actually represents one of the most conservative looks of the Orma people around the area(Tana River).

Further north, it is not uncommon for young unmarried girls to perform traditional dances bare chested.

There is only one version of Islam, end of discussion.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

There is only one version of Islam, end of discussion.
RIIIIIIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 31, 2014
Tanzania...

...Continued...

More Beautifully Bantu...

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:11am On Dec 31, 2014
muafrika:
RIIIIIIGHT.

The way some people choose to follow varies, but their is only one religion, with one set of rules.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 5:34am On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 31, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Tanzanian women are some of the most beautiful women in Africa! kiss kiss kiss
I second that!
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 8:03am On Dec 31, 2014
I guess the girl trying to post non Somali nude women who were Bantu or Oromo and passing them as Somalis felt embarrassed when asked if she could prove links. This only proves the point that Somalis have a better culture, and while Bantus were walking around naked Somalis, were cultured and living in cities with clothing on. Some Bantus still walk in the jungles naked and hunt for Monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2014
None of those women you posted were somali.

Maybe your argument would be stronger if you could prove, (and I assure you that you cannot) that they are somali.

Axum beat me to the punch, you actually posted pictures of oromo women.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2014
muafrika:
@axum,

Bro there is no African version of Islam.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2014
Maakhir:
None of those women you posted were somali.

Maybe your argument would be stronger if you could prove, (and I assure you that you cannot) that they are somali.

Axum beat me to the punch, you actually posted pictures of oromo women.

Some were Afar from Djibouti. I told him Somalis are homogenous and have the same culture and religion, and were governed by Sharia law, so there is no way in HELL they would be walking around naked.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2014
Wallahi I thought they were all oromo
but then again most of the oromo are muslims anyway.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2014
Why would somalis go naked when they have had a traditional dress code for thousands of years

But that doesn't make it okay to accuse all Bantus of being unclad
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 31, 2014
Axum, don't you make general statements about 'Bantus' all being unclad and slaves? Even though there were 'Bantu' groups with elaborate dressing and who were never enslaved?

Don't you also make general statement about how Cushitic people are/were so much better than all Bantus?

Now someone comes along who used the pictures of a few Cushitic women to make general statements about Horner women, and you wanna brush that aside because you don't think they are Somali?

When it suits you, youh claim all Cushitic groups as one; when it doesn't you single out Somalis as the superior pack within the Cushitic bunch.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 31, 2014
I guessed the women with braids were Afar... The Djibouti woman chewing a stick doesn't look Afar to me. And i didn't know there were indigenous Oromo in Djibouti.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2014
Radoillo:
Axum, don't you make general statements about 'Bantus' all being unclad and slaves? Even though there were 'Bantu' groups with elaborate dressing and who were never enslaved?

Don't you also make general statement about how Cushitic people are/were so much better than all Bantus?

Now someone comes along who used the pictures of a few Cushitic women to make general statements about Horner women, and you wanna brush that aside because you don't think they are Somali?

When it suits you, youh claim all Cushitic groups as one; when it doesn't you single out Somalis as the superior pack within the Cushitic bunch.

Well you have to understand that Cushitic does not equal Muslim? Granted Somalis were always conservative and dressed even before Islam. It was actually Somali muslims who spread Islam to all Cushitic people. My point being only very very isolated Cushitic did not cover up, as the rest were in huge cities with functioning governments and not in the wilderness.

This only goes to proof my point that Cushitic and Somalis in perticular are better and more civilized than Bantus. This desperate Bantu girl tried her best to find nude Somalis lol, and failed to provide a single link.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 11:35am On Dec 31, 2014
Radoillo:
I guessed the women with braids were Afar... The Djibouti woman chewing a stick doesn't look Afar to me. And i didn't know there were indigenous Oromo in Djibouti.

The pictures happen to be Afar in Djibouti. Afar are recent converts to Islam. Because they live in nomadic areas, where Somalis live in cities where culture spreads fast and there are rules like Sharia law that are enforced through the Government.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

The pictures happen to be Afar in Djibouti. Afar are recent converts to Islam. Because they live in nomadic areas, where Somalis live in cities where culture spreads fast and there are rules like Sharia law that are enforced through the Government.

So it is likely that before urbanization spread among the Somalis, some nomadic Somali could have looked and dressed like these so-called Afars, yes?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

This only goes to proof my point that Cushitic and Somalis in perticular are better and more civilized than Bantus. This desperate Bantu girl tried her best to find nude Somalis lol, and failed to provide a single link.

More generalizing statements about 'Bantus'. Since we are using present tense, I'll quickly tell you that Somalis ARE not more civilized than 'Bantus'.

And let me get something clear: When you say Bantus are you referring solely to Bantu-speaking groups, or all sub-Saharan Blacks?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Radoillo:

More generalizing statements about 'Bantus'. Since we are using present tense, I'll quickly tell you that Somalis ARE not more civilized than 'Bantus'.

And let me get something clear: When you say Bantus are you referring solely to Bantu-speaking groups, or all sub-Saharan Blacks?

We refer to Bantus as anyone in Subsaharan Africa who is not Cushitic/Nubian
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
axum:
I guess the girl trying to post non Somali nude women who were Bantu or Oromo and passing them as Somalis felt embarrassed when asked if she could prove links. This only proves the point that Somalis have a better culture, and while Bantus were walking around naked Somalis, were cultured and living in cities with clothing on. Some Bantus still walk in the jungles naked and hunt for Monkeys.
Marsabit, Northern Kenya. Your relatives, just chilling.

Btw, are you guys rejecting your kinship to the Oromo?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

We refer to Bantus as anyone in Subsaharan Africa who is not Cushitic/Nubian

You're not We
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
Maakhir:

You're not We

Come on now, when Somalis use Bantu, do they differentiate between Ghanian and South African? The politically incorrect term is Jareer which means nappy haired

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (60) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.