Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (246655 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 24, 2014
From the south,

Beautiful ...

Angolans

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:33am On Dec 24, 2014
Do you know that bantus have naturally wide nose, thick lips, dark skin and nappy hair. Don't run from that.

Interestingly, you guys try to put on fake weaves, bleach your skin, and believe that narrower features are better looking despite that fact that you guys are Bantu. Is this low self esteem? or just conforming to European standards of beauty? or possibly continuing on the legacy of slavery by trying to look acceptable to europeans?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:34am On Dec 24, 2014
This Somali girl looks better than Any Bantu you will ever post. Natural beauty

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 24, 2014
And our Congolese...

Representing....

Some Good

Looking Men

And Women

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 24, 2014
Did you hear something?

No, lets go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:39am On Dec 24, 2014
Somali beauty - REGAL

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 4:42am On Dec 24, 2014
axum:

Lol, do you know that alshabaab is still running most of the country side, and their is a Somali army but they are not loyal to the government as it is western backed.

like I said, Bantu lives are worthless this is why they are in Somalia fighting Alshabaab, while the government they are supporting are giving alshabaab asylum.

If you wanna discuss your fuckery then do it on this thread I've made up:
https://www.nairaland.com/2059272/delusions-somali-troll
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:45am On Dec 24, 2014
I am only discussing facts. How can you say your women are beautiful, when they don't even have their real hair. And why is it that we look way better and you claim you guys are the best looking?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 24, 2014
Absolutely beautiful!

Bantu, representing...

Zambian beauty..

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:39am On Dec 24, 2014
lol
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 24, 2014
Beautiful Bantus,

Zimbabwe...

Amazing..

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 6:07am On Dec 24, 2014
muafrika:
Beautiful Bantus,
Zimbabwe...
Amazing..
seriously that last girl is a product of white genes. She is not fully Bantu. lmao, slick trying to put that in there. hahahahahahah

this shows that even you know the standards of beauty despite saying Bantus are good looking.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 24, 2014
Still in Zimbabwe,

More...

Amazing

Beauty...

from our Bantu sisters...

ROCK IT.

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 6:13am On Dec 24, 2014
i see you are ignoring the fact that you used a mixed woman and labeled her bantu in order to pass her off and say that Bantus have nice hair and thin features, which they don't. hahahah ha haha grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
axum:

Dude, why are you hiding from the fact that this entire east african bantus were enslaved by Omanis who ran the place. The Omanis got taken over by the Portuguese and Somalis/Ottomans helped them out.

The Omanis had Kenya, Zanzibar on lock as slaves.
Which bantus in Kenya were slaves at the Coast??
Digos converted to Islam thus were not slaves.
Giriamas thrashed the Arabs everytime they ventured to their territory.The Sultan had to send a peace emmisary in the 1850s to establish a trade route to Giriamaland.
The Pokomo,Ribe and Rabai lived either in extremely remote and unhealthy places that Arabs died of Malaria or in fortified Kayas.And the Rabai had Giriama as back up.
The Omanis and by large the Arabs at the coast of Kenya differ from the Tanzanian ones in that,due to the absence of slaves,They lived a Middle Eastern Lifestyle while those of Kilwa Bagamoyo Africanised due to the area being a transit point for slaves.The only africanisation that took place amongst Kenyan Arabs was the adoption of Swahili as the main language.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
GERALD710:

Which bantus in Kenya were slaves at the Coast??
Digos converted to Islam thus were not slaves.
Giriamas thrashed the Arabs everytime they ventured to their territory.The Sultan had to send a peace emmisary in the 1850s to establish a trade route to Giriamaland.
The Pokomo,Ribe and Rabai lived either in extremely remote and unhealthy places that Arabs died of Malaria or in fortified Kayas.And the Rabai had Giriama as back up.
The Omanis and by large the Arabs at the coast of Kenya differ from the Tanzanian ones in that,due to the absence of slaves,They lived a Middle Eastern Lifestyle while those of Kilwa Bagamoyo Africanised due to the area being a transit point for slaves.The only africanisation that took place amongst Kenyan Arabs was the adoption of Swahili as the main language.

All the ones who converted to Islam are the ones in Somalia today who descendants of them. Somalis freed the ones who accepted Islam. Many more didnt accept Islam and were used by the Arabs to plow and pick up on the fields. This is easily documented and have posted many many many times. We are going in circles. Even the Portuguese wrote down that they say the Arabs abusing Bantus as slaves, then the Portugese beat the arabs and took over the Arabs and their slaves. It was the Somalis and Turks who came in and helped the Arabs, and defeated the Portuguese so the Arabs can go back to enslaving their Bantus and working unmolested. lmao
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 12:11am On Dec 27, 2014
axum:

All the ones who converted to Islam are the ones in Somalia today who descendants of them. Somalis freed the ones who accepted Islam. Many more didnt accept Islam and were used by the Arabs to plow and pick up on the fields. This is easily documented and have posted many many many times. We are going in circles. Even the Portuguese wrote down that they say the Arabs abusing Bantus as slaves, then the Portugese beat the arabs and took over the Arabs and their slaves. It was the Somalis and Turks who came in and helped the Arabs, and defeated the Portuguese so the Arabs can go back to enslaving their Bantus and working unmolested. lmao

And nowadays the Arabs can't fight for toffee. Here's you glass chinned/jawed Arabs getting absolutely battered by simply superior genetic people name Aframs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxGguODY4cM
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 1:02am On Dec 27, 2014
BlackKenichi:

And nowadays the Arabs can't fight for toffee. Here's you glass chinned/jawed Arabs getting absolutely battered by simply superior genetic people name Aframs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxGguODY4cM

lol, one fight seriously is your stupid view on lifting your bantu people up? lmao

Where was all this power when your people were dying like sheep on plantation fields from America,to Africa to the Middle East?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 1:35am On Dec 27, 2014
axum:

lol, one fight seriously is your stupid view on lifting your bantu people up? lmao

Where was all this power when your people were dying like sheep on plantation fields from America,to Africa to the Middle East?
That power was laying in wait to smack the crap out them. Tell me where are the Arab boxers, MMA and pro-fighters. Why is it in nearly every street fight between Arabs & Somalis vs New World blacks, West and Central Africans it's the latter group that wins 99 times out of 100?
You worship weaklings and fools. I remember beating the crap out of an Middle Eastern fuckboy, punched and headbutted the fucker so hard I broke his jaw.
Come back when Somalis and Arabs can make something that isn't shitstain on humanity or at least make a Mike Tyson or Lennox Lewis.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 1:45am On Dec 27, 2014
BlackKenichi:

That power was laying in wait to smack the crap out them. Tell me where are the Arab boxers, MMA and pro-fighters. Why is it in nearly every street fight between Arabs & Somalis vs New World blacks, West and Central Africans it's the latter group that wins 99 times out of 100?
You worship weaklings and fools. I remember beating the crap out of an Middle Eastern fuckboy, punched and headbutted the fucker so hard I broke his jaw.
Come back when Somalis and Arabs can make something that isn't shitstain on humanity or at least make a Mike Tyson or Lennox Lewis.

You are disconnected from reality when your sole accomplishment is a black guy who was enslaved and bred to be tough from hundreds of years of slavery and reproducing the ugliest and toughest slaves is paid to box in a ring where white people watch in amusement. lol
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 3:26am On Dec 27, 2014
axum:

You are disconnected from reality

Says the retarded Somali that thinks Somalia is the center of everything.

axum:
when your sole accomplishment is a black guy who was enslaved and bred to be tough from hundreds of years of slavery and reproducing the ugliest and toughest slaves is paid to box in a ring where white people watch in amusement. lol
Wrong! First off New World African were never bred. Second, The West and Central Africans are naturally tough have great "chins/jaws". Third, Somali and Middle eastern men are way more ugly than West & African men. Fourth, Boxing is watched all over the world.

As I said come back and speak to me when Somalia becomes something other than a shithole and when you Middle Eastern fuckbois can actually do something useful!
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:05am On Dec 27, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Says the retarded Somali that thinks Somalia is the center of everything.

Wrong! First off New World African were never bred. Second, The West and Central Africans are naturally tough have great "chins/jaws". Third, Somali and Middle eastern men are way more ugly than West & African men. Fourth, Boxing is watched all over the world.

As I said come back and speak to me when Somalia becomes something other than a shithole and when you Middle Eastern fuckbois can actually do something useful!

Don't know why you are tying Somalis to Arabs, we are not Arabs. But you are mistaken if you don't think that blacks were bred in the new world. Just natural selection alone, where the weak die, and the strong survive in harsh conditions would create the scenario i described.

Furthermore The Somalis have created have more culture and history than all Bantus combined. This is written in history.

Arabs were owning Bantus, and so have Somalis, so this deductive reasoning alone displays the absurd silliness that you some how thing you are on our level.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 5:41am On Dec 27, 2014
axum:

Don't know why you are tying Somalis to Arabs, we are not Arabs. But you are mistaken if you don't think that blacks were bred in the new world. Just natural selection alone, where the weak die, and the strong survive in harsh conditions would create the scenario i described.
This only goes to show how stup1d you actually are. Natural selection is the complete opposite of selective breeding. How can there be selective breeding of slaves when slaves were dying left, right and center? You simply know nothing about natural selection or the Trans-Atlantic slave trade.
Besides didn't you say there was a Cushitic-Arab alliance?

axum:
Furthermore The Somalis have created have more culture and history than all Bantus combined. This is written in history.
Bwahahahahahahahahaha. Really!? The Swahili city states, The Kongo Kingdom, The Zimbabwean Kingdoms of Mapungubwe, Mutapa, Great Zimbabwe and Rozwi/Rozvi say otherwise.

axum:
Arabs were owning Bantus, and so have Somalis, so this deductive reasoning alone displays the absurd silliness that you some how thing you are on our level.
Nope every Bantu country is above Somalia politically and economically. Living in the past about owning slaves, yet Somalia is still a piece of sh1t hell hole. As for Arabs look at them blowing each other up. A new born baby West African can take out 100 Arabs without even bleaking. It's funny how Arabs look down and talk sh1t about SSA peoples yet they wouldn't say it to our faces. Many Arabs tried to talk sh1t to me and other Jamaicans and we busted their heads open. It's also funny how you also talk about Somalia being great, yet why don't live there!? Numpty

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 27, 2014
Beautiful Bantu Women....

This one is dedicated to you BlackKenichi,

Some Kikuyu beauty,

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by trollolo: 5:46am On Dec 27, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1967209_7892029532434dc16501czpsb9c20e30_jpegba332e8f43f2464d898c3281b339e923

"Somalis don't wear weave. Somalis don't dye hair." Wetin con happen to dis one, she missed out on the "somali gene"? Look at that nice looking,(is it Yaki, you ladies call it?) blonde-with-pink-bottom-highlight-frontlace weavon she has on her head... Even you, somaliboy cannot deny that that's not weave on her head cause IT IS WEAVE!! cheesy cheesy grin grin ;

What is the difference between this somali woman and this "Bantu" woman's hair? that's right... NOTHING!! Cause they both got that good asz Frontlace weave.. Oh, what am I even talking about? even beyonce's weave look better.. The somali chic needs an upgrade grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 27, 2014
South Africa,

Beautiful Bantus down there,

The southernmost Bantu homeland....

The Legendary:

Yvonne Chakachaka-

(Zulu beauty,)

Bantu Beauty!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 27, 2014
Still in Kenya,

Bantu Beauty,

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 6:38am On Dec 27, 2014
The words Bantu and Beauty in the same sentence is an oxymoron. cheesy
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2014
Bantu Beauty,

Now lets go back in time,

I just can't have enough of the Himba...

Now thats natural beauty....

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2014
Bantu Beauty,

Now lets go back in time,

I just can't have enough of the Himba...

Now thats natural beauty....

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2014
^ looooooooooooool, naturally beauty is having clay on your head? lmao. grin

Lets compare Somali women and Nigerian women, and see which ones are more beautiful and civilized. Both pictures taken in late 1800's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.