Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,831 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

1972xy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1972xy's Profile / 1972xy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 30 pages)

Celebrities / Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by 1972xy: 5:42am On Mar 07, 2022
Tarila Okorowanta
Hunfery Edobor 10/10
Augustine Ogunefon
Henry Nwosu
Uche Okafor
Wole Odegbami
Crime / Re: Sergeant Bello Kills 6 Colleagues At Police Headquarters In Maiduguri by 1972xy: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed The Iragbiji monster's cocaine is the root cause of this unfortunate incident, we all know that nothing good can come out from his frequent trips to the region.

Rip to the deceased officers
You must be out of your senses .
Politics / Re: South West Youths Gather In Lagos For Yahaya Bello, Vow Support (Photos) by 1972xy: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
Yahaya Bello is just wasting his time and wasting his loot.
Is yahaya Bello from the South ? Did didnt he aware that the presidency has been zoned to the South by the Apc which he belongs.?
I don't blame the youths that gathered for him in Lagos because they are hungry and they want their own cut too from him.
Celebrities / Re: Zubby Michael Spends ₦8.5 Million At A Restaurant In Lagos by 1972xy: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
who no no say zubby na ritualist? since he do de waka with E money, kanayo them them....
Politics / Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Meetings In Addis Ababa by 1972xy: 4:19am On Feb 03, 2022
Buhari is a failure ! i always wonder if this is the same Sai Baba i voted for in 2015 with all hope that things would be better for Nigeria.
1. Buhari opened doors for his fellow fulanis from all african countries to come and destroy Nigeria .
2. Buhari encourages his kinsmen in raping , kidnapping for ransom with all impunity
3.Buhari supporting banditry provided they are fulanis
5. Buhari is tribalistic
6 Buhari borrowed money grom china to finance a rail project to Niger republic that has no economic value to Nigeria
7.Under Buhari terrorism , kidnapping, killings, rapings , corruption are at their pick
what has he to say in Adisababa.?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Grand Reception For AIG Hakeem Odumosu (Photos) by 1972xy: 4:30am On Jan 26, 2022
Hakeem Odumosu !
Now that you are about to retire from the police force. I ask you, what next?
In 2004/2005, you were used as task force commander to destroyed Ajah.
well, i wont say anything now until i see you hanging your uniform.
Politics / Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by 1972xy: 3:16am On Jan 21, 2022
Wonder shall never end. So, in the whole Igbo land no credible person to come out for presidency. Ayim that cornered the Akanu ibiam international airport contract .
Na wa o.
As for me , i will vote for Kanu Nwako if he comes out or Fabian Nworah.
up pdp !
Travel / Re: Mother Forgets Her Baby In A Commercial Bus After Alighting In Imo (video) by 1972xy: 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
I dont think so. She deliberately left the baby so as to run away. Dont u know her tribe?
Politics / Re: Fayemi: Ekiti Parades Best Civil Service In Nigeria by 1972xy: 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
Useless Governor ! If i may ask you, what is civil service generating for the state than to milk the state.
Upon your experience under Tinubu in Lagos state , you cannot provide a single industry to provide emploment for the young graduates rooming about in the street.
Ode !
Crime / Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by 1972xy: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nasiru El Rufai is a failure !
He is a bandit. Without his support all this kidnapping , killing and raping couldn't have taken place.
He is the big boss of his state bandits.
Food / Re: God Blessed Me With A Big Bush Meat This Morning by 1972xy: 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
Poor animal.....going about to fend for itself.
You kill it. You did not only kill it, you cook and eat it.
....and you are happy.
Politics / Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by 1972xy: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2022
Ebele Azikiwe is coming back.....the big scammer of all time.
Come back please as there is no credible candidate in igbo land.
Oh sorry, i have forgotten that Ebele is from Onitsha.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Youths Destroy Pius Anyim's Statue In Ebonyi State (Photo) by 1972xy: 3:03am On Jan 09, 2022
Igbo is Igbo. There is no way a leopard can ever change its colour .
Politics / Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by 1972xy: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

If them like make them gather to meet

Tinubu can never be the president
omo Igbo , u only have one vote to cast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by 1972xy: 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Who could have been the host in magodo than Dimeji ( shoffy)
....congrats ..so lucky a guy
Politics / Re: Onyilinmaba Awka: Ngige Bags Chieftaincy Title In A Colourful Event In Awka by 1972xy: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
No wonder he with president jet...
Omo Igbo....show off too much
Events / Re: Dollars Rain Heavily At A Wedding Ceremony In Benin, Edo State (Video) by 1972xy: 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
This one don enter efcc trouble....
Fbi over to you.
Crime / Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by 1972xy: 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nasiru El Rufai is a failure ! He knows what to do to curtain the activities of these bandits but he refused because he has sympathy with them.

1 Like

Health / Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by 1972xy: 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
I just hope he is saved....
Hope he is alive....
Nairaland / General / Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by 1972xy: 12:59am On Dec 02, 2021
This is the best pet i have seen so far...
Python !
This is a baby python...venomless
Business / Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by 1972xy: 2:50am On Nov 29, 2021
She got married in 1978. She got admission into teacher's college in 1979..
Passed out as a grade 2 teacher in 1981.
She remained in the village teaching in a local school.
She moved to Lagos in 1984 teaching in Tolu private school in Apapa.
Between 1979 and 1983, where was her husband? Who was he then?
Suddenly,even with her grade 2 certificate she became a director in her husband company.
The question is what is the source of this sudden wealth to establish an Auto shop because Maduka who because of his statue married a commoner in the village sent her to teacher's college ...remained in the village teaching.
How did he acquired the money is my question...
I know he made some money from coja ...through Atiku. Those bmw that was meant for coja officials were all cornered and resold.
Could he be he knew Atiku when he was the Comptroller of Apapa wharf. .while maduka was a clearing agent...running entries in the long room.
However, how did he make that money he used to float the company.?

1 Like

Religion / Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help by 1972xy: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Your Almajiri is the problem of Nigeria...
The North should embrace western education.
And, stop promoting polygamy in name of religion.
Be wise !

5 Likes 1 Share

Food / Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by 1972xy: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
Rice and plantain my foot.
.....Rice is not good for the eyes...and fried plantain is full of cholesterol not good for the heart.
Remove Rice.
Politics / Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Alhaji Tanko Yakassai (Photos) by 1972xy: 8:46am On Nov 25, 2021
Restructuring:
tinubu never will never be president
Your entire igbo land combined ...all the votes there in is not up to one quarter of the votes in only kano state that is occupied by Jagaban.
...so eat ur votes.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Police Declare 50-Year-Old Lucky Imoni Missing In Abuja (Photo) by 1972xy: 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hmmm. I pray he has not ended in the cooking pot of Oduduwa university's founder.
Have mercy O'Lord.

2 Likes

Food / Re: How A Snake Was Killed And Eaten by 1972xy: 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
When he didn't even have money to buy the ingredients to cook it.
No wonder it looks nasty.
Politics / Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by 1972xy: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2021
Dopetif of all people ! This is a man that collected over #3 billion from Dasuki yet could not pay his workers salary.
What is his business with Lagos state politics.
From Edo state to Lagos state , This people has no vision.
Properties / Re: IGP Usman Baba At Ikoyi Collapsed Building Site by 1972xy: 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
Is it a crime scene? Whats d business if the igp with a collapsed building in a state.?
Fulani man doesn't knows his job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Declare Bandits Federal Workers – Shehu Sani To Buhari Govt by 1972xy: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
The presidency has already done that. Have u not seen a bandit made a custom officer with three star ? They are civil servant.

1 Like

Politics / Re: PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters by 1972xy: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Igbo only makes noise. They are not ready for anything because they are politically very lazy.
They want the presidency on a platter of gold without working for it.
They don't even show readiness for the job .

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fulanis Are Outnumbering Kwara Indigenes - Governor Abdulrazaq by 1972xy: 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
This one never see anything.... Your woe has just started.
You opened door for fulani to enter ur house?
Then, be ready for the consequences.
Travel / Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by 1972xy: 12:14am On Oct 31, 2021
But why didn't ipob miscreants stop the commissioning.
That means they like better thing...lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 30 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.