Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,115 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

1972xy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1972xy's Profile / 1972xy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (of 30 pages)

Politics / Re: Gombe Government Bans Underaged, Migrating Herders Until January 2022 by 1972xy: 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
The farmer will labour in planting, then allow the herders to come and eat up the remnants in his farm.
Why can't he sell the remnants to the herders to feed their cow.?
One thing the government don't understand is that ..the herders are business men.
Government need not be supporting them.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra Kicks As NCAA Suspends Commissioning Of Anambra Int'l Airport by 1972xy: 6:15am On Oct 29, 2021
It is welcome development. There is no right thinking business man would allow his plane to land in a turbulent and ravaged space like anambra..., the ipob , massob, have turn the commercial state to war zone.
The federal government is right. Lets be patient until the war is over. Maybe when the Biafra President is set free.
Politics / Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by 1972xy: 5:59am On Oct 29, 2021
Mr lie knows what he is doing. He is only try to please his master.
But, i don't blame him. I only blame the Northern governors who tolerated the bandits to sway in their state.
If the presidency is tolerating banditry, should the governors support him at the detriment of the people they govern?
The entire North is ravaged by Bandits and fulani herders :kidnapping, killing , raping, imposing taxes on villages with all impunity and the government sees nothing bad in that comparing with what the area boys are doing in Lagos. That is insane !
I expect the governors of the affected states: kaduna, sokoto, zamfara, Niger, kebbi, katsina, to rise up and speak out to condemn the actions of the federal government towards what is happening in their state.
To me, is like lai Mohammed is only trying to please his employer who is the Grand patron of the bandits in the whole africa.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria — South-West Governors by 1972xy: 7:16am On Oct 28, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Shame on them! For leaving an achiever like Fashola for Bobo Chicago alias the modern father of all touts!

Make him a president and watch him institutionalize thuggery at the federal level!

More hardship for the masses! Who is Fashola ? Who made him what he is today?
Fashola only followed the master plan as given to him to execute by his predecessor.
Tinubu is the architect that designed lagos state...making Lagos to work till tomorrow

Una no dey shame!
Health / Re: Help! I'm Addicted To Bread And Beans by 1972xy: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Na wa oo.! Bread and beans. The most delicious food so far in lagos.
I envy you ooo.
Politics / Re: 18 Persons Killed In Maza-Kuka, Niger State By Gunmen by 1972xy: 2:10am On Oct 26, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin From all of us at vulturebbqgrills we label this news as fake. Our darling daddy has made the country safe and this lie is coming from Ipob and Igboho followers
Pleaase we yorubas are not in support of the killings in the North. Infact we sympathize with the families of the victims of this banditry.
And we will continue to support the effort of Mr President in fighting terrorism and banditry.
Ipob should please mind their business and stop collaborating the yorubas in their terroristic agenda.
Health / Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by 1972xy: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mu mu...
Politics / Re: Ndume Threatens To Relocate Abroad Over FG’s Rising Recurrent Expenditure by 1972xy: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nigeria is finished. If Ndume is planning to Jakpa , whats the fate of a common ma?
After they have finished d country. Spends what is meant for the 5th coming generation., he wants to run away.
I can assure you of the same mind that we are coming you.
No where to hide.
Politics / Re: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' by 1972xy: 12:59am On Oct 21, 2021
EzeAro:
I mean you could argue Nnamdi Kanu was wrong on every other thing, but definitely not this one... because Buhari is actually an idiot with the lowest type of IQ for that matter.
Mind your language.
You should understand that that you are referring to the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
And you should also understand that you are using a phone and a network to communicate on this platform.
They are coming for you.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off by 1972xy: 12:58am On Oct 17, 2021
This people are just too lazy..they font want to work politically and they just want the presidency just like that.
Give me, give me the presidency ,it is never done that way. You have to work for it...put your structures together and form alliance with other zone. Not give me, give me.
Ewu.
Politics / Re: Ebunola Martins: Tinubu Should Support The South-East For 2023 Presidency by 1972xy: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
The Igbos are not a serious tribe. They never realized that politics is a game. They dont even have party .They dont have structure. They think they can play politics without alliance.
So, because presidency is zone to the south, they should just fold their hands and get it without working for it.
They are the haters of apc, the same apc they are clamouring to emerge as a presidential candidate. The igbos are so confused.
Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu single handedly nurtured apc to the level it is today. Ask the igbos, where is Apga , where is their pdp.? People that cannot manage a party want to aspire as president.
Presidency is not gotten on a platter of gold. You work for it.
Let them present somebody for us to see- there will be war among themselves.
When they were given an opportunity to become a senate president during obj time, within a space of one year five of them have become senate president: oPa Eweren, Okadigbo, wabara, Ayim, Nnamani.
Left for me, i dont trust them with power.
Okadigbo took the maze to his village in Oyi.
Given them power, they can relocate the capital to Onitsha.
Crime / Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer, George Nabbed By Immigration In Thailand by 1972xy: 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Igbo man canever change their love for money....desperation. Now go and die !

1 Like

Politics / Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB/ESN Are Celebrating His Exit With Crime - Joe Igbokwe by 1972xy: 7:38am On Sep 30, 2021
Joe Igbokwe that i have high regard for has lost his senses.
So, there is no other police officer that is better than Abba kyari in the whole Nigeria.
What about if he died so there no replacement.
Abba Yari is facing criminal charges , please live him alone as he is thinking about the way out of the allegations.
Politics / Re: Kaduna Bans Motorcycles, Weapons, Restricts Tricycles In Kaduna by 1972xy: 2:19am On Sep 30, 2021
Rufai...The Commander - General of Banditry and Terrorism of Kaduna state.
Weldon sir.
Politics / Re: DSS Denies Killing Chike Akunyili by 1972xy: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Tell it to the gods. ..that you cherish lives.
You cherish lives yet you went to Sunday Igboho without warrant of arrest ..yet you two people in his house.

10 Likes

Politics / Re: Major Oseni Sues Nigerian Army, FCMB For ₦2 Billion by 1972xy: 6:04am On Sep 28, 2021
udemzyudex:

Stop being emotional about it, go back and read the post with open mind, was he the only one that drill the junior officer? Why is he the only one in jail?
He was the most senior officer...he was asked to drilled the corporal -drilling is a form of punishment.
Must you have to punished somebody until he died.
He delegated the job to some junior officer...the junior officer kept obeying him to carry on until the man died.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Major Oseni Sues Nigerian Army, FCMB For ₦2 Billion by 1972xy: 5:58am On Sep 28, 2021
Stupid Major ! You gonna be rotten in prison.
When you were given order to drill somebody why couldn't you applied your senses. Bleep you. You drilled somebody until he died and yet you are running mouth.
You are not suppose to be alive by now.
Mother fucker

1 Like

Family / Re: Why Are Mums, Women Always Placing Restrictions On Pot Of Soup?? by 1972xy: 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
Pot of soup protection against the children is a means of training the children from stealing.
Meat is a delicacy for children....yoruba children called it nana...it is very sweet.
If mothers did not protect her pot of soup or warn on taking out of it without permission it will definitely tell on the children in future.
Any child stealing from her mother's pot is bound to steal in the future if not cautioned.
Pets / Re: Baby Snake by 1972xy: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
It is called Black Mamba. ...
Keep it in your bed room. They like sleeping on Bed....and it sell for $3000 in florida.
Goodluck.

1 Like

Family / Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by 1972xy: 1:31am On Sep 25, 2021
What is the use of the car without the children ,? they own the car.
I will only take the picture and keep it . When i grow old too very well and she buys a car, i will also write on the car " I LOVE MY PIKIN TOO MICH"
Lobatan.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Highlights Of President Muhammadu Buhari #UNGA76 Address, September 24, 2021 by 1972xy: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
Bulshit ! bleeping 419. Says nothing about kidnappings and banditry by his kinsmen.
Says nothing about hunger and rising unemployment in Nigeria.
Romance / Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by 1972xy: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2021
Where has he been seeing 10k or 20k every week that he sends to her which simply means that he had been stealing from his employer.
Now , he is caught. He is sacked. He is regretting. The fool he is been stealing for is no more.
Lobatan.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Anti-Open Grazing: Southern Governors Passed laws They can't Execute - El-Rufai by 1972xy: 6:35am On Sep 22, 2021
I always wonder if this is the same el rufai that was the minister of fct.
If this is the same el rufai that i knew he was a first class student.
I am really disappointed with this man. Today, he is know as the governor that is mostly hit by Bandit because of his Tribalism. He refused to take actions against his kinsmen who are ravaging kaduna and eliminating the Christians in his state.
El rufai is asking the Federal govern to pay him 140 billion Naira to build ranches for cow.
140b Nara to finance a private business . Is this not insane?
A lot of graduates are on the street with nothing to do..someone is asking for 140billion nara to build ranches for cow that yield nothing in return except to be sold by owners and owners pocket the money.
140bNaira can do a lot if used to set up manufacturing companies that could employ people.
I always thought elrufai is one of the educated governors we have in Nigeria
But now i believe it a different thing to go to school and it another different thing to be learned. Elrufai only go to school.
Politics / Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by 1972xy: 4:26am On Sep 22, 2021
Prof.Jega should be mindful of those he call to join hands with him.
People like Abdulfatai, Usman Bugaje, are only there to take shelter before going back to pdp.
All those pdp, apc war lords should be screened out.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by 1972xy: 6:33am On Sep 21, 2021
But, why is it that it was when she discovered that she is pregnant that she deemed it fit to report to the police.
I see the poor girl as an accomplice.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yahaya Bello & Femi Fani-kayode Poster. Would You Vote For Them? by 1972xy: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Why not? Provided they sell nnpc to me...and Apapa wharf to my wife

1 Like

Education / Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by 1972xy: 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
I am so happy with her...God bless everyone that says " yes" to her education.
I am so relief.
Education / Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by 1972xy: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nairaland , pls i want her account details.
We should try and her her.
Food / Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought For 950 Naira In Abuja by 1972xy: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
You buy all these for #950....
So cheap !
I beg which market?
Politics / Re: Gbajabiamila Denies Comparing IPOB, Yoruba Nation Agitators With Boko Haram by 1972xy: 12:20am On Sep 16, 2021
Fear politicians. So, Gbaja can denied what he really said.
When they are in Abuja, they thought that they are in heaven.
They have forgotten that they will surely come back home.
Gbaja....yours days in national assembly are numbered.
Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by 1972xy: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2021
I am ready to borrow $7billion . But, Nigeria will have to use the Lagos /Ibadan railway and Tincan port as collateral.
Pls contact me if you are interested.
Info Buhari.
Politics / Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by 1972xy: 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
The two of them should be arrested. The giver and the receiver.
Why should should you bribe to facilitate.?
Efcc should also focus attention on the giver.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (of 30 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.