Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Confronting The Mistress - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confronting The Mistress (29609 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
smokescreen4:
Weekday will be the best then knowing your visits are usually by weekends, by the way no be only nairaland naija women dey, I don't support cheating but dis days men cheat and brag about it justifying it with the polygamous talk, ha times are changing some women are tired of being at the receiving end.
Its tough sha, for women to stay like that. Long distance and we expect all to be well. But na so all man for Lekki dey do oh. And women sef be their problem, all of them for here want house abroad, make dem take wetin dem see oh.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
Billyonaire:

But men we wicked oh. Na so we dey fire all cylinders but we no want our wives to follow fire. Life is not fair to women oh.

Of course. As you dey here for lagos dey exercise your polygamous rights, another man/other men dey wey wan exercise their own for where your wife dey. So why stop other men? Na lie o!. other men must share your wife with you o. Karma dey o. Them no even send whether woman don marry o. Dem go chase am. Watch out!! grin grin grin
Re: Confronting The Mistress by freecocoa(f): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
Billyonaire:

Times have changed my dear, and so have women. But truth is 'what a child see while standing up, na wetin adult dey see while lying down oh.

The street is lined up by angels whose first sentence is always, 'I will treat you nice, just take me'. Na so una fellow women dey spoil market for marriage oh.

It's all good.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
alutacontinua:

bwuhahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Billyonaire, change your ways!

Else, I go train madam to become super-chief-engineer cheesy
Help me out my man, if I catch both of una, you go lose finger, she go return to her village.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Of course. As you dey here for lagos dey exercise your polygamous rights, another man/other men dey wey wan exercise their own for where your wife dey. So why stop other men? Na lie o!. other men must share your wife with you o. Karma dey o. Them no even send whether woman don marry o. Dem go chase am. Watch out!! grin grin grin
Nnah Take am easy with me o. I no follow your kumbis oh.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Kimoni: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
damiso:

Which is why he should open up before he falls ..if a woman is making advances that he is not comfortable with he can open up to his wife and then try to avoid compromising situations with the said lady.If she calls all the time or is making advances you can use your wife to fend her off (with her knowledge of course) then they can both work out to tackle the problem.I can help my husband confront a woman who keeps chasing him despite him telling her he is not interested. But not a woman he is already having a romantic relationship with.

Why should I tackle mistress issues with him after 'deeds' have been done ?

Exactly Dami, but remember, from Nashville's classification, the bolded still falls under "confrontation". So once you help your husband by talking to the girl yourself, you have confronted the mistress-in-waiting. I guess the understanding of most on this thread is that confrontation=fighting which really doesn't have to be.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
Billyonaire:
Help me out my man, if I catch both of una, you go lose finger, she go return to her village.

Catch fire! lipsrsealed
That's the beauty of it, we're engineers, remember-not scientists! wink
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by coogar: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chillisauce:

She has started entering kitchen. Have you paid the bride price ? Abi na chop clean mouth una dey lipsrsealed grin

her kitchen skills will determine the bride price. grin
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
If the husband strays, he has some issues, so it is him you should deal with. She might not even have known you exist. Some men put off their wedding rings the moment they step out of their marital homes. The mistake women make in such situations is provoking and confronting the other woman. It is not healthy at all. You lose your dignity in the process, say if you start fighting with her. Imagine fighting for a man in public! Saving the marriage/relationship at the expense of your dignity and your health and the quality of your life and so on is probably not really worth it.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
smokescreen4:
hahahahaha women don't have needs.

Abi now. We dnt have needs. we are made of wood. I see a growing a number of women replacing their husbands with Dildos sef. What a pity. If a big male baby doll was invented to suit the needs of women, many women will buy o. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
alutacontinua:

Catch fire! lipsrsealed
That's the beauty of it, we're engineers, remember-not scientists! wink

Make I go shower before you finish me with hypertension. I give up.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
if the woman intrudes on your space...you have a right to confront a woman who calls your house... you have the right to be rude to her, you have a right to respond to her.
If she calls your house, or she comes to your workplace, or if she is making statements to people about you...maybe to your mutual friends...then you have the right to deal with that. But if the general issue is that there is another woman that the wife has reason to believe that her husband as an affinity to, you abstain from confrontation. But then if the woman intrudes into your space, it is well within your perimeter to deal with it."
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
Billyonaire:
Nnah Take am easy with me o. I no follow your kumbis oh.

Oh so you dey fear? Heehehehehehee. But na so na. Karma dey. No be only woman e dey affect. E dey also affect man too. Life in general isnt fair.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
Billyonaire:

Make I go shower before you finish me with hypertension. I give up.

You remember that day wey you reach unexpectedly and she was at the mall, she came in 5 minutes later? wink
Please, tell me she took a shower before you did the thing when she came back cheesy tongue
Re: Confronting The Mistress by UjSizzle(f): 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nonso23:

I'm talking from a male's perspective here. It is more difficult to tell off females for men than it is for women to tell off men. We don't get to do that everyday. We are amateurs in that field. A woman's/wife's assistance is better than him walking that road alone.
This 'it's your mess, clean it up' is why men don't open up to their partners about the romantic pressures they face at work, church, e.t.c.
They bottle it up and deal with it and at the end of the day some of them fall.
Wives should realize that that cool husband of hers is cool to every other person including those that want to sign-up as mistresses who wouldn't mind a bite or two of him. If he can't open up to her because she thinks it's his mess well... Na dem sabi
I had to come and laugh at the emboldened grin grin

Going to read the OP now.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
alutacontinua:

You remember that day wey you reach unexpectedly and she was at the mall, she came in 5 minutes later? wink
Please, tell me she took a shower before you did the thing when she came back cheesy tongue
Do you own a Ferrari ? LOL
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nonso23:

Dey laff o! grin
It's the truth. A woman may have 20 men hot on her case and won't bat as much as an eyelid whilst discharging 19 and choosing the last 1.
A man with just two women will be as confused as hell. It's a bit awkward.

So you are now a mind reader to know what goes on in the head of a woman? No wonder you men dnt understand women. Too many misconceptions you stick to.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by UjSizzle(f): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nonso23:

Dey laff o! grin
It's the truth. A woman may have 20 men hot on her case and won't bat as much as an eyelid whilst discharging 19 and choosing the last 1.
A man with just two women will be as confused as hell. It's a bit awkward.
And why is that? You think women don't get confused too, when they are faced with more than one eligible male (by her standards)? You guys really have no idea what women battle with everyday. I should think temptations will be a lot easier for men to overcome since they aren't faced with it every darn day, unlike women. Unless you are going to tell me men fall for it because apparently they have been waiting for the opportunity all along.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nonso23:

What misconception is it?
This is what i see. A woman with 20 admirers can easily tell them 'hey, i have someone i'm seeing, back off' without feeling the slightest hurt especially if she's in a commited relationship.

Chai!! Hahahahahaha. The earlier you accept you are not a mind reader, the better for you o. I just dey tell you now. I admire your faith in women sha. Keep it up.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by damiso(f): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kimoni:

Exactly Dami, but remember, from Nashville's classification, the bolded still falls under "confrontation". So once you help your husband by talking to the girl yourself, you have confronted the mistress-in-waiting. I guess the understanding of most on this thread is that confrontation=fighting which really doesn't have to be.

Not confrontational talking to her (leave my husband alone or else ish) per se but more like including your wife in your interactions with Said person.if she calls when you are together you can give the phone to your wife to say 'oh he is busy can i take a message' who is speaking oh Lara I have heard so much about you ' tell her you can't come to her house as you and your wife have an outing except she won't mind you bringing your wife with you things like that.try to limit your interaction with the person.flee from all appearances of evil.

But that said not everyone has that kain temperament.I can but I know loads of people who will go down the leave my husband alone route.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nonso23:

I'm not a mind reader nor do i aspire to be one.
Maybe you are misunderstanding my post.
Choosing amongst the pack has nothing to do with cheating and is definitely not what i'm talking about.
Of course, I have faith(limited) in women. Heck, i don't even trust myself a 100%.

I know what you are talking about. Still shows u know nothing. so dnt try to pretend you know what goes on in the head of women. As a lady myself, i just had to laugh at your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by UjSizzle(f): 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nonso23:

Experience should count for something here. She has been approached by numerous men right from adolescence. It's only normal that she gets better at choosing than hunting.
Men on the other hand do the approaching. They hone their preying skills not the other way round. Plus the stereotypes like 'if a lady makes the first move, only a jerk would hurt her' flying around doesn't help issues at all.
Choosing is never easy when you're hunted from every side undecided

We're talking about cheating, Nonso. I would expect that loyalty to a spouse(or otherwise) will supercede stereotypes. Or am I to assume he's screwing around out of pity?
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nonso23:

I trust my senses far much more than your words.
Besides a lot of times it's best to consider what people do and leave out what they say.

Just try to emancipate yourself from Naivety when it comes to women. Women are humans like you with diverse mindsets. Start seeing women as humans capable of anything. The world is changing my dear. Stay away from stereotypes for your own good. Thats the problem most men make and when they see something else, they start lamenting that they dnt understand women.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone / Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? / Is This Normal For Traditional Wedding List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.