Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Confronting The Mistress - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confronting The Mistress (29489 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
moca:

And if she put pepper spray inside bag eh kwa?
U know these ladies mean biz now cheesy
And pray paparazzi dey around.
My own don finish be that o!
Chei! cheesy

Please call a meeting oh so ya picture and story can end up here then our menisist will have a field day "telling us so" how una dey pretend online but worship husband pass grin grin grin grin[color=][/color]

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
edwife:

But you need to be ready,put pepper spray inside your own bag too.....
eh eh,talk about fighting the other woman,i laugh in french.... cheesy
Nne, as una get strength, abeg helep me do d fighting tongue
I will roger u accordingly tongue
cheesy
Re: Confronting The Mistress by freecocoa(f): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Dnt mind such ladies. I only make friends with ladies who reason like me. I have no biz with ladies who have low self esteem. My dear, every woman on the surface of this earth will get married except for some who have resolved not to based on choice. Dirty woman o, nagging woman o, even women with the worst character still get married. So please dnt listen to them o.

See, men wey ready to massage your ego dey o. Talking from experience. Lol. I massage his ego, he massages mine. Thats how its supposed to be.
You couldn't have said it better.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nashville:
So all I hear are the following:

1. Ignore the mistress - I have my dignity
2. Deal with my husband when he comes home

Honestly speaking, if you are scared of the mistress and you think the husband will side with her, then you cannot deal with the husband. He is gone and best thing is to just leave the marriage. But that is for marriages that have completely broken down. Some marriages can still be salvaged and that was why I brought up the topic.

But the "young mistresses" of today are the wives of tomorrow. So this mistress gets married to some guy eventually and the guy later starts cheating. Please tell me the moral right she would have to challenge her husband. Forget the paper they signed in court, I do not think such ladies have any justification to challenge their husbands or their husband's mistresses since they do not see anything wrong dating a married man.

As they say, what goes around comes around. You date a married man when you are 24, your husband cheats on you when you are 34. Doesn't always happens that way though but it's all good.

Nashville, how about ladies who never dated married men yet when they got married their husbands cheated on them still? Even ladies who were virgins before they got married? What is the cause of that? Is that karma as well? And does karma only affect women? how about men who chase married women? younger men who are gigolos? Are they free from karma.

2 Likes

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nonso23:

Who is losing out?
He gets to sample various other women and his wife. She gets to enjoy only the fragments/leftovers of his sexual energy whilst gathering stds to share with his loving wife?
It's not reasonable at all.
This is worse than 'pray for him he will change' at least prayer is still an effort. This is more like 'wait for him to kill you'.

Let him knock himself out. Its not about winning or loosing but what makes me happy, calm and in peace. Dealing with a cheating man and his mistress is not part of my life plan.

Goodluck to them.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
aisha2:

Please call a meeting oh so ya picture and story can end up here then our menisist will have a field day "telling us so" how una dey pretend online but worship husband pass grin grin grin grin[color=][/color]
Ur head correct! kiss

Wait a minute.
Assuming its one ekaite dey handle d bobo, na so i go call ekaite(maybe she is only 19)right?
How will i even start?
If ekaite tells me in my face that i cant hold my man cos i cant satisfy him bedmaticall, what will i say?
Na to pray make ground open and swallow me now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by coogar: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
damiso:

@bolded coogar I thought nigerian women put on 25kg and then turn frigid or have attitude problems. tongue tongue grin grin grin is why their husbands cheat .So you agree some men cheat for absolutely no reason but just because they feel they can.

men are wired differently to women.
do you agree to that or not? obviously - some men cheat cos they need to tick their bucket-list & some do cheat cos they are deprived in their marriage.

freecocoa:
Stay there and keep telling yourself stories.
Now e don change to "married women" woman na woman, married or not, why is it not different for unmarried men or it it?
The fact that women(especially married)ones decide to respect/discipline themselves, doesn't mean they can't sleep with any fine man they see like cheating men do, you say these men have no reason to cheat, that can't be right mister, they have reasons which is usually ranging from, she's sexy, tired of sleeping with one woman blah blah blah.

they cannot do it - it takes a lot for a woman to spread her legs for a random abeg. she musta thought about the risk & the reward and blah blah. a man, on the other hand, don't need 10 secs to smash a chic he never knew when he woke up on the day. men can easily adapt to the hi - bang - bye steps than women.

Cheating has nothing to do with perfection, it's a choice and anyone can make that choice, it's you men that made that your yeye rule which you say is generally accepted only by you, know this today coogar, women can cheat just like men, the reason we often don't is because, we have self control not because you think we are wired that way.

this bit that you termed self control is exactly my point. this your self control = risk assessment. you are thinking of the consequences and the rewards. it's not a spontaneous reaction. it must have taken you few days to arrive at the conclusion to cheat.

a man can see a babe for the first time at the bus-stop and shäg her senseless the next minute. he doesn't need romance, deep thoughts or weigh the consequences before doing it. to him, sėx is an itch that need to be scratched. he's not investing an iota of emotions on it. he just wants to get off
Re: Confronting The Mistress by freecocoa(f): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nonso23:

Who is losing out?
He gets to sample various other women and his wife. She gets to enjoy only the fragments/leftovers of his sexual energy whilst gathering stds to share with his loving wife?
It's not reasonable at all.
This is worse than 'pray for him he will change' at least prayer is still an effort. This is more like 'wait for him to kill you'.
I definitely will not stay with a man who disrespects me that much( I wonder what has to be at stake for me to stay), this thread is obviously for women with no self esteem whatsoever.

If your husband loves/respects you, he would be on his knees begging if he's ever caught cheating, a man who eggs on his mistress to beat his wife is definitely over the wife, so why fight to keep him?
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Nashville, how about ladies who never dated married men yet when they got married their husbands cheated on them still? Even ladies who were virgins before they got married? What is the cause of that? Is that karma as well? And does karma only affect women? how about men who chase married women? younger men who are gigolos? Are they free from karma.
Abeg leave nash alone tongue
He is tired cheesy
Tomorrow, he wont bring this type of topic up again cheesy
Re: Confronting The Mistress by beeevan: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
coogar:

chillipepper....long time no see.
beeevan told me you were contesting in a beauty pageant show in your village.

how did it go? grin

cheesy
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by beeevan: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
pickabeau1:

Not really
More like on off

Yeah, On..you love it too.

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
coogar:

do you agree to that or not? obviously - some men cheat cos they need to tick their bucket-list & some do cheat cos they are deprived in their marriage.

they cannot do it - it takes a lot for a woman to spread her legs for a random abeg. she musta thought about the risk & the reward and blah blah. a man, on the other hand, don't need 10 secs to smash a chic he never knew when he woke up on the day. men can easily adapt to the hi - bang - bye steps than women.

this bit that you termed self control is exactly my point. this your self control = risk assessment. you are thinking of the consequences and the rewards. it's not a spontaneous reaction. it must have taken you few days to arrive at the conclusion to cheat.

a man can see a babe for the first time at the bus-stop and shäg her senseless the next minute. he doesn't need romance, deep thoughts or weigh the consequences before doing it. to him, sėx is an itch that need to be scratched. he's not investing an iota of emotions on it. he just wants to get off

I can say, i agree with u.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by freecocoa(f): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
coogar:

This discussion is only going to end up with us talking, gender inequality/equality.

The society brought about the risk assessment in women not nature.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
freecocoa:
I definitely will not stay with a man who disrespects me that much( I wonder what has to be at stake for me to stay), this thread is obviously for women with no self esteem whatsoever.

If your husband loves/respects you, he would be on his knees begging if he's ever caught cheating, a man who eggs on his mistress to beat his wife is definitely over the wife, so why fight to keep him?

I tire o. Fight to keep him so that what will happen? So that i will be paid/given award for being superwoman?

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by damiso(f): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
coogar:

Coogar my point was more about a conversation we had earlier where you said cheating is a byproduct of something wrong with the wife and the cheated party is to blame for not putting it right eg by losing weight.

.you just said women tend to be the ones who cheat cos they are not getting something from their husbands.

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nonso23:

What agreement?
The one he's breaking everyday with her? Is it no supposed to be adultery? Isn't that a breach of the 'contract'?
Are you saying you don't mind a cheating partner?

Nope I am saying I wont stay with a cheating partner. You asked who would loose and I said its not about winning or loosing, he will be gone she can have him and they can live happily ever after.
moca:

Abeg leave nash alone tongue
He is tired cheesy
Tomorrow, he wont bring this type of topic up again cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Me sef tire because the way dem dey talk of karma karma karma like say na only woman e dey affect. Women wey dey cheat nowadays, that one no be karma affecting the men? I think its karma too. grin grin
Re: Confronting The Mistress by armyofone(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
It will be difficult not to confront the woman in reality.
Confronting the man is best... grin deal with him first after all he is closer.
Remember Betty Broderick and Clara Harris who grated her husband with expensive Mercedes Benz by the parking lots...guys have been eating from both sides since before Noah 's rain.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by freecocoa(f): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nonso23:

Good then what do you intend to do to help him check the bad habit?
No one should tolerate cheating nor should aggrieved wives act out violent scenes with mistresses no matter what.
A woman who is willing to give the marriage another chance and wants to settle things with the mistress should do so with her husband to drive home her message to both of them.
To the mistress TOGETHER WITH HER HUSBAND 'go find your own husband'
To her husband 'try am again and i'll jet out of this union'
Very simple.
First and foremost, I have to make sure he's not a serial liar/cheat before marrying him(the signs are always there) but in a situation where I had no reason to suspect him and he cheats after marriage, i'll try and work it out, if it happens again, then I'll know I made a mistake marrying him.

I still maintain, don't talk to the mistress, you make her important if you do that, especially if your husband has promised to retrace his steps, leave him to clean up his mess, that way he'll be more responsible.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
moca:

kiss japanese aka chinco dey fight too.
No be here i saw where a wifey fought d mistress over d hubby tongue
So my dear, u r not entirely safe cheesy

I dont fight . I go straight to the teeth, one blow, three out. All my hubbys ex girlfriends are missing some dents. Go figure tongue

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by damiso(f): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nonso23:

I asked 'who would be losing' because i assumed you would choose the docile, i-don't-give-a-damn, disposition in such a situation.
If you won't tolerate a cheating partner then obviously you won't have mistress problems nor have to meet with one.

You are right to an extent..a husband who cheated e.g one night stand at his friends stag do (not saying this is also right) and is truly repentant is different from a cheating husband who keeps mistresses..a mistress means steady means a relationship so why further make it seem like you and her are competing for his affections when he might keep returning to her. .
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
freecocoa:
First and foremost, I have to make sure he's not a serial liar/cheat before marrying him(the signs are always there) but in a situation where I had no reason to suspect him and he cheats after marriage, i'll try and work it out, if it happens again, then I'll know I made a mistake marrying him.

I still maintain, don't talk to the mistress, you make her important if you do that, especially if your husband has promised to retrace his steps, leave him to clean up his mess, that way he'll be more responsible.

Cheating is a science of its own, But cheating without getting caught is technology. Guess what, cheating while your wife thinks you are a perfect gentleman, born again, neo-perfect is called Engineering. Guess if I am a scientist, a technician or an engineer.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by EfemenaXY: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
moca:
Efe is typing epistle cheesy
Madam, well done o kiss

Nor be epistle jare.

That her post dey vex pessin wella...
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
coogar:

she's in the kitchen making jollof rice. she sends her regards. cheesy

She has started entering kitchen. Have you paid the bride price ? Abi na chop clean mouth una dey lipsrsealed grin
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
edwife:

Vraiment,mais tu es la femme d'un millionnaire.... cheesy wink

L'argent est jamais suffit. Beaucoup d'impôt .
Re: Confronting The Mistress by bukatyne(f): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
moca:

Eeh now tongue
Abi u no dey see guys confront fellow guys to stay off their babes for school?
So why wouldnt they extend it to wifey?

LOL!
Re: Confronting The Mistress by freecocoa(f): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
Billyonaire:

Cheating is a science of its own, But cheating without getting caught its technology. Guess what, cheating while your wife thinks you are a perfect gentleman, born again, neo-perfect is called Engineering. Guess if I am a scientist, a technician or an engineer.
Lmao grin.

Just why do you men think you are smarter than women? What you don't know is that a woman can beat you at this game you claim is yours.

You better don't ever get caught cheating, once you are caught, chances are high, that if your wife is smart, you'll find it difficult cheating again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session / What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.