Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Confronting The Mistress - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confronting The Mistress (29486 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hopefully im still on topic, how to knockoff the other girls' teeth.
1. Smile while You approach .
2. Tighten your fist.
3. Aim for the jaw. Keep you gaze on her while smiling .
4. Release the blow with power and precision. Two front upper and lower teeth will fly out. Then take off.

Don't worry, your hubby will bail you out. After all you suffered together earlier. And you should always fight for your marriage.
Abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chillisauce:
2. Tighten your fist.
4. Release the blow with power and precision. Two front upper and lower teeth will fly out. Then take off.

Don't worry, your hubby will bail you out. After all you suffered together earlier. And you should always fight for your marriage.
Abi no be so?

Hahahahahahaha. See karate lessons o. Oya o nigerian women take notes!!
Re: Confronting The Mistress by edwife(f): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chillisauce:
2. Tighten your fist.

Abi no be so?

And if you get teeth like suarez,bite am.... cheesy
Re: Confronting The Mistress by damiso(f): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nonso23:

I'm talking from a male's perspective here. It is more difficult to tell off females for men than it is for women to tell off men. We don't get to do that everyday. We are amateurs in that field. A woman's/wife's assistance is better than him walking that road alone.
This 'it's your mess, clean it up' is why men don't open up to their partners about the romantic pressures they face at work, church, e.t.c.
They bottle it up and deal with it and at th e end of the day some of them fall.
Wives should realize that that cool husband of hers is cool to every other person including those that want to sign-up as mistresses who wouldn't mind a bite or two of him. If he can't open up to her because she thinks it's his mess well... Na dem sabi

Which is why he should open up before he falls ..if a woman is making advances that he is not comfortable with he can open up to his wife and then try to avoid compromising situations with the said lady.If she calls all the time or is making advances you can use your wife to fend her off (with her knowledge of course) then they can both work out to tackle the problem.I can help my husband confront a woman who keeps chasing him despite him telling her he is not interested. But not a woman he is already having a romantic relationship with.

Why should I tackle mistress issues with him after 'deeds' have been done ?

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by pickabeau1: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
Billyonaire:

Cheating is a science of its own, But cheating without getting caught its technology. Guess what, cheating while your wife thinks you are a perfect gentleman, born again, neo-perfect is called Engineering. Guess if I am a scientist, a technician or an engineer.

Lol
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
freecocoa:
Lmao grin.

Just why do you men think you are smarter than women? What you don't know is that a woman can beat you at this game you claim is yours.

You better don't ever get caught cheating, once you are caught, chances are high, that if your wife is smart, you'll find it difficult cheating again.

Sweetie, I know women are strategists, but trust me, a woman can only do one at a time, but guess what ? The key to a man's success in the game is, Do not have one mistress, keep a separate phone for them and switch that phone off as you approach your gate everyday. Make sure you have at least 3 mistresses. That way, no emotion is involved. Lying is a field of study. Teasing your wife with love notes should be a school of its own. I have a degree in this game.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Stillfire: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nonso23:
I don't understand the turn this thread suddenly took.
I thought ladies on here are advocates of 'zero tolerance for cheating in marriage'? If that is the case then the issue of confronting mistresses should be a non-issue already. Since: husband having a mistress = cheating
or is there something i'm missing?

Alright, assuming you choose to remain in the marriage then it's obvious that he is willing to work on the marriage and dump the mistress(es).

You are his wife. His mistress is your mistress. You have to do something. Not necessarily violent but equally as effective.
How about asking your husband to set up a date with the mistress for the three of you and iron out the issue as adults. With the husband openly denouncing his affliations with the woman to her face and the wife promising to file for divorce the moment the man slips up again when they get back home from the date?

Confrontations doesn't necessarily require brute force.

BTW, telling yourself that you'd rather keep your dignity doesn't solve anything. He's still having sex with the both of you. You either leave the marriage or do something to make him stop looking outside. Sitting down there and massaging your ego could fetch you aids or herpes.

Buhahaha, I can imagine a man sitting down with his wife's lover, discussing how the lover should stop poking his wife. grin grin grin grin grin
This people really take us for mumu o. This is an insult! cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by bukatyne(f): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nonso23:

What agreement?
The one he's breaking everyday with her? Is it no supposed to be adultery? Isn't that a breach of the 'contract'?

Are you saying you don't mind a cheating partner?

Nonso, in all honesty will you confront your wife's lover?

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by freecocoa(f): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nonso23:

I'm talking from a male's perspective here. It is more difficult to tell off females for men than it is for women to tell off men. We don't get to do that everyday. We are amateurs in that field. A woman's/wife's assistance is better than him walking that road alone.
This 'it's your mess, clean it up' is why men don't open up to their partners about the romantic pressures they face at work, church, e.t.c.
They bottle it up and deal with it and at the end of the day some of them fall.
Wives should realize that that cool husband of hers is cool to every other person including those that want to sign-up as mistresses who wouldn't mind a bite or two of him. If he can't open up to her because she thinks it's his mess well... Na dem sabi
Somewhere on this thread, I said as a woman, I can only encourage talking to the other woman, if she was all over your hubby with him not being interested and she not letting up, only then my dear not when he's cheating or cheated and got caught.

You people can insult women sha, so a man goes about sleeping around and prolly when he's tired of the girl and doesn't know how to dismiss her, he should open up to the wife, whose duty it is to make sure the mistress leaves because women are better at telling people off, okay o.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by freecocoa(f): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
Billyonaire:

Sweetie, I know women are strategists, but trust me, a woman can only do one at a time, but guess what ? The key to a man's success in the game is, Do not have one mistress, keep a separate phone for them and switch that phone off as you approach your gate everyday. Make sure you have at least 3 mistresses. That way, no emotion is involved. Lying is a field of study. Teasing your wife with love notes should be a school of its own. I have a degree in this game.
Kai, if only you men can be given the mind of a woman for just 1 hour, you'll stop saying things like this.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by bukatyne(f): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nonso23:

The question should be 'how soon would you start divorce proceedings?'
Zero tolerance.
If it was a one-off thing like flings et al 'maybe' i could try to understand.

But a steady lover?? No time to deal with trust issues.
Straight to her villa the next day.

And you want us women to confront our husbands' lovers.

Hmm...

Thank you for your honesty
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Stillfire: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nashville:
So all I hear are the following:

1. Ignore the mistress - I have my dignity
2. Deal with my husband when he comes home

Honestly speaking, if you are scared of the mistress and you think the husband will side with her, then you cannot deal with the husband. He is gone and best thing is to just leave the marriage. But that is for marriages that have completely broken down. Some marriages can still be salvaged and that was why I brought up the topic.

But the "young mistresses" of today are the wives of tomorrow. So this mistress gets married to some guy eventually and the guy later starts cheating. Please tell me the moral right she would have to challenge her husband. Forget the paper they signed in court, I do not think such ladies have any justification to challenge their husbands or their husband's mistresses since they do not see anything wrong dating a married man.
As they say, what goes around comes around. You date a married man when you are 24, your husband cheats on you when you are 34. Doesn't always happens that way though but it's all good.

I agree with what's in bold!

And no I wont still fight the mistress. grin Dem no dey chase men in this century. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by damiso(f): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nonso23:

Although i maintain that cheating is cheating, i'll agree with your post.
If a man keeps mistresses and is unrepentant about it, wifey should bail o!
If he's repentant and wants to save the marriage, more often than not the wife's assistance is needed to break away once and for all.
It's not competing, it's more like an ultimatum.

Bros but mistreses means a steady relationship na. meaning they have regular contact means he is calling her, seeing her, going out, sleeping with her on the steady..so the wife's ultimatum to him is stop seeing her or I am gone.i don't really see how wifey confronting her is necessary.

If he can't stop seeing her on his volition despite his wife threatening to leave he probably prefers her so as the wife I would probably accept that he is gone.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
bukatyne:

And you want us women to confront our husbands' lovers.

Hmm...

Thank you for your honesty

You see what we are talking about? They want us to confront mistresses but they cannot confront admirers chasing their wives. the very moment their wives cheat, Even when they hear that they were found talking or flirting with other men, they would send them packing immediately without any confrontation. you see why i say they take women to be stup1d?
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
freecocoa:
Kai, if only you men can be given the mind of a woman for just 1 hour, you'll stop saying things like this.

Most women had their fair share of the piriki and kumbis affair at their teens and early twenties, that's when a guy didnt have a penny to rock life oh. Now that the son of man has change for pocket, you ladies wants us to lock up. Na lie. God is not a midget, we must get our fairer share of the kumbis.

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
freecocoa:

Abeg abeg, leave them to remain ignorant o. I dnt want them to know our minds abeg before they spoil our runs. Ah.

grin grin grin
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by bukatyne(f): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You see what we are talking about? They want us to confront mistresses but they cannot confront admirers chasing their wives. the very moment their wives cheat, Even when they hear that they were found talking or flirting with other men, they would send them packing immediately without any confrontation. you see why i say they take women to be stup1d?

They did not force us to confront their mistress na.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by freecocoa(f): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Abeg abeg, leave them to remain ignorant o. I dnt want them to know our minds abeg before they spoil our runs. Ah.

grin grin grin
Abi o, na true sef grin grin
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
Billyonaire:

Most women had their fair share of the piriki and kumbis affair at their teens and early twenties, that's when a guy didnt have a penny to rock life oh. Now that the son of man has change for pocket, you ladies wants us to lock up. Na lie. God is not a midget, we must get our fairer share of the enjoyment.

What kind of learner are you sef? only in their teens and early twenties ke? which kind ignorance be this? who told you this? chai!! You dnt know anything about women. No wonder you men complain so much about we women being complicated. Chai. I feel for you sha. You dnt know what is happening underground. Eyah!!
Re: Confronting The Mistress by freecocoa(f): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
Billyonaire:

Most women had their fair share of the piriki and kumbis affair at their teens and early twenties, that's when a guy didnt have a penny to rock life oh. Now that the son of man has change for pocket, you ladies wants us to lock up. Na lie. God is not a midget, we must get our fairer share of the kumbis.
Okay o, rock on but remember say, what is good for the goose is good for the 'ganger' according to one man.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by bukatyne(f): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nonso23:

Please don't twist my words.
I've been advocating for zero tolerance for both parties since my first post on this thread.
My recommendation was for women who would still want to keep their marriage.

Twist your words how?

Are you saying that there is no man who will wish to keep his marriage with an adulterous wife?
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
freecocoa:
Okay o, rock on but remember say, what is good for the goose is good for the 'ganger' according to one man.
Yes, I know. But remember the 11th Commandment; "Thou Shalt Not Get Caught". Na men's world oh, the last I checked. Even maternal mother-in-law go blame her pikin for paying back condom with condom.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by damiso(f): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nonso23:

Open up. What is the use? He opens up and then she says deal with the issue yourself, it's your mess.
At least you admit that you could help talk to the 'other woman' if he requests it.
For the other scenario i.e when he's been discovered. I maintain. What would you do.
1) walk out honorably
2) find a solution with your hubby.
3) sit down and wallow in self pity.
That is, if you want to keep the marriage.

Open up when the lady is chasing or after he has had the relationship?

As for the other scenario do you mean me discovering he has a mistress or is having a series of one night stands?
Re: Confronting The Mistress by damiso(f): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nonso23:

Good. The ultimatum is just perfect. 'our marriage or your side chick'
If he requests you to meet with her to help cut the ties would you say no?
People don't just break bonds especially romantic bonds. If he's to stop seeing her he will need your help to fill in that vacuum as he struggles to keep to his words.
The question is would you assist him?

No.. why should I meet with her was I there when they started the relationship...I could fill the vacuum in our marriage (upon close introspection ) but not help him deal with his mess.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:

What kind of learner are you sef? only in their teens and early twenties ke? which kind ignorance be this? who told you this? chai!! You dnt know anything about women. No wonder you men complain so much about we women being complicated. Chai. I feel for you sha. You dnt know what is happening underground. Eyah!!
Chei, Mrs, please educate the son of man oh. So I can be watching my wife oh. But wahala be say, she is 6-7 hrs flight away from Lagos oh. How I go take dey monitor am sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session / What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.