Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? (7928 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by justmag(m): 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ibyno:
If u last 3 hours and u can't pregnant her, and last 5 mins but can do the job, which do u prefer ?, oga sex no be food again, as far u go fit register as a man .

Damn!!! Food for f**king thought....sooo true.
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
On two conditions.........
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by adonbilivit: 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
desire7:
On two conditions.........
which are?
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by adonbilivit: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
dovelike:

How you go take know say em no fit satisfy you for bed b4 marriage? Abi dey don bed themselves b4 marriage? adonbilivit grin
i no fit die on top your matter. i am not wizkid
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
adonbilivit:
which are?

Why. Should. I. State em wen you won't "bilivit"
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by ailehwise(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
talk2sonia:
good sex keeps the mind and body at ease, for me o he must deliver atleast 30mins anytin below dat one na yawa.
I beg dis 30min na 4 how many round?
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by adonbilivit: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
desire7:

Why. Should. I. State em wen you won't "bilivit"
i promise to bilivit. i desire to know you, do u mind?
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
adonbilivit:
i promise to bilivit. i desire to know you, do u mind?

I will marry him if he is truthful about d issue frm d start ......stating his problems nt waiting for me to find out shockingly.

I will ,if there are no other things to disqualify him.
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by adonbilivit: 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
desire7:

I will marry him if he is truthful about d issue frm d start ......stating his problems nt waiting for me to find out shockingly.

I will ,if there are no other things to disqualify him.
wow! i love you...
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
adonbilivit:
wow! i love you...

Awww thanks...........
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by adonbilivit: 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
desire7:

Awww thanks...........
i desire your type. unconditional lover
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
adonbilivit:
i desire your type. unconditional lover

Oh am flattered.....

Unconditional? Even wen I gave conditions....LOL
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by adonbilivit: 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
desire7:

Oh am flattered.....
yeah...single right?
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
coolzeal:
Some women are repressed sexually, they feel that s*ex is for making babies only and anything beyond that is a chore that has to be taken care of for the man. Don't yell ladies, I know there are a lot of men that think the same way. Much of the time these feelings are a result of the way these people were raised. They were taught that s*ex is nasty, dirty or whatever. It was so ingrained in their mentality that when they get out and find a mate those teachings keep coming back at them. I despise boring s*ex and if my girlfriend is choked with that, I did communicate and teach her more. I will bring the wild in her.

Okay. Wot if she has small tities and u like dem big. U didnt c dat in d beginning cos u were blinded by love. Now ur eye don clear. How do u resolve dat in addition to d fact dat she doesnt like sex?
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
adonbilivit:
yeah...single right?

nope am not single......more of double lipsrsealed
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by adonbilivit: 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
desire7:

nope am not single......more of double lipsrsealed
oh you are double sized? i am talking relationship baby. lol
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Agybabe(f): 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Yeah, why not? As far as he's willing to learn and improve on himself.
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
adonbilivit:
oh you are double sized? i am talking relationship baby. lol

Hahahaha can't stop laughing.......I get you and I wasn't talking about size too grin
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by adonbilivit: 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
desire7:

Hahahaha can't stop laughing.......I get you and I wasn't talking about size too grin
ditch that nigga
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 02, 2014
adonbilivit:
ditch that nigga

Ditch dat Nigga?.........
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by adonbilivit: 12:16am On Nov 02, 2014
desire7:

Ditch dat Nigga?.........
yup
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 02, 2014
what those it mean to be good on bed,im confused..
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by denedene(m): 1:48am On Nov 02, 2014
desire7 n adobilivit y'all should continue, I was watching #brings chair
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2014
adonbilivit:
yup

Why should i?
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by adonbilivit: 9:02am On Nov 02, 2014
denedene:
desire7 n adobilivit y'all should continue, I was watching #brings chair
na African magic?
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by adonbilivit: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2014
desire7:

Why should i?
i believe with no doubt at all that we are a perfect match. stop putting up with him...think about...remember that his annoying habit that he cant drop for yoursake...i know you are in church. pray for us
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by denedene(m): 9:30am On Nov 02, 2014
adonbilivit:
na African magic?
more dan dat I want to brush up my skills, its old n rusty so it doesn't work anymore
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
adonbilivit:
i believe with no doubt at all that we are a perfect match. stop putting up with him...think about...remember that his annoying habit that he cant drop for yoursake...i know you are in church. pray for us

Hahhahahahahah ! Can you drop your habits for me?
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by adonbilivit: 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
desire7:

Hahhahahahahah ! Can you drop your habits for me?
i dont have bad habits bae...the only prob i have is that i hardly believe anything. my monkier says it all
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
adonbilivit:
i dont have bad habits bae...the only prob i have is that i hardly believe anything. my monkier says it all

Then you have an habit.......bilivit!

Can you drop it?
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by adonbilivit: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
desire7:

Then you have an habit.......bilivit!

Can you drop it?
i do believe it na...*drops it* are we cool now?
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
adonbilivit:
i do believe it na...*drops it* are we cool now?

Our wedding is in December

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! / Lagos Boy Post Pics Of Him Self And His Naked Ladies +18 Photo / This Is What Happens When You Die, According To A Bunch Of People Who Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.