Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,928 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari (59626 Views)

Pictures & Updates On Gen Okechukwu Buhari's Visit To Imo State Today / I Have Endorsed President Jonathan. – Shagari Told Buhari. / Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
jaybee3:

He told you i sent him an email to come back to APC or to consider not defecting for flimsy reasons?
Please clarify
You need to start clarifying yourself before me - I made an accusation ,so you fuccking tell me what transpired.

How about that?
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
The same Jaybee and co that has been clandestinely sending him pms and messages to come back and join their online broom waving demons?

These APC supporters are clowns with no self esteem - If only Nigerians understood the party's belief system, they would rather pitch tent with Boko Haram than the APC.
I think this is exactly the reason why it's better to sit on the fence when you don't understand how politics works.
Barca complicated himself too bad, I don't even know where or how to defend him.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Caseless: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
jaybee3:

He told you i sent him an email to come back to APC or to consider not defecting for flimsy reasons?
Please clarify
don't pay attention to truckpusher; he's in a conspecificity with the political harlot that opened this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Thaaaank you very much. What makes me happy the most is the reception and acceptance received from the umbrella camp. As for the crybabies, I can't help but sympathise with them. They expected this moniker to go on extinction or return to them but unfortunately for them, the moniker won't go awol and it will remain with the Umbrella. I've tasted both camps, the difference is clear!!!!!!
You are a political prostitute!
Last Bullet
When you leave PDP, your slogan ll be Change Is Constant!
Smh for you

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
Caseless:
what did jaybee do?
Hahahahahaha shame dey catch me on barca's behalf.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by jaybee3(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
You need to start clarifying yourself before me - I made an accusation ,so you fuccking tell me what transpired.

How about that?
Start clarifying myself before you? Now that's laughable

You must really think highly of yourself

Nonsense!

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
softysparky:

I think this is a reason why it's better to sit on the fence when you don't understand how politics works.
Barca complicated himself too bad, I don't even know where or how to defend him.
Barca didn't complicate anything too bad .

Political inclination is ideological which is suppose to be respected by all and sundry and if by virtue of interest based ideology one decided to leave his belief system for another one , every other view he had before prior to joining another movement becomes null and void and should be respected .

It is just unfortunate that the owner of nairaland Seun is allowing his mods that are ethnic bigots and has a political affiliation to witch-hunt the voice of dissidents using his forum as a launching pad to achieve their own personal interest.

This is not a cultist movement, where it is either you're in or you're dead.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by uniklinkum(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
the barcanista kid is not only pathetic but also a serial loser. I just check his profile and see how hardly he has been modifying all his post. Can't this turncoat just go and die in oshimole voice.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
jaybee3:

Start clarifying myself before you? Now that's laughable

You must really think highly of yourself

Nonsense!
The real nonsense is how you people run around here painting him with all manner of lies but behind beg him to come back.

What is more shameful than that?

You people will only succeed in ruining this forum if you continue with this your absolute show of shame.

Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Caseless: 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Is skunk not better of compared to that gum and excrete of a lizard that is being consumed by you and your folks everyday?

Show me one crime that was committed by the man you all running mental over his issue?

Is freedom of expression not part of a democratic system? are you people this shameless?

If you can be honest to yourself just for once ,tell me where he went wrong.

It is one thing to be an iidiot but it takes another level to maintain that shameful status quo - You people need to go get a life and stop having epilepsy over another man's choice for God's sake.
blithering flatulence from a drunk.
No one is after him for defecting, we're using his own words against him.
Even your paymasters at the top used comments made against buhari in the past by the likes of el-rufai, Tinubu etc, in their campaign of calumny on buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by uniklinkum(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
The real nonsense is how you people run around here painting him with all manner of lies but behind beg him to come back.

You people will only succeed in ruining this forum if you continue with this your absolute show of shame.

Rubbish

Drug-user why are you wailing more than the bereaved??.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by bettercreature(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Barcanista is just like FFK,give him food and he will sing and dance for you

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by jaybee3(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

You are a political prostitute!
Last Bullet
When you leave PDP, your slogan ll be Change Is Constant!
Smh for you
He actually started his flipflopping journey from PDP

He obviously stands for nothing and this on its own is the simple reason why their leaders are consistently able to get away with murder.

They always pitch their tent where it's most comfortable and losing their soul in the process

Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by jaybee3(m): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Truckpusher:

Rubbish
Dude get this straight, I stopped following him the day he defected and we only ever exchanged couple of emails on the day of his defection and none since then.

I don't associate with people of zero integrity!

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
I see one voltron on this thread, kontinu
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
jaybee3:

He actually started his flipflopping journey from PDP

He obviously stands for nothing and this on its own is the simple reason why their leaders are consistently able to get away with murder.

They always pitch their tent where it's most comfortable and losing their soul in the process

Shame!
The guy no get life!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Caseless: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
softysparky:

Hahahahahaha shame dey catch me on barca's behalf.
he's a blind loser who is struggling for relevance. If gej had won, I wonder what he would have done with all of us by now.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=jaybee3 post=33280688][/quote] Chai jaybee3 don finish this boy.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
jaybee3:

Dude get this straight, I stopped following him the day he defected and we only ever exchanged couple of emails on the day of his defection and none since then.

I don't associate with people of zero integrity!
When it did become criminal to express your own political view differently from what everyone wants?

Where is the zero integrity if a man decides to follow his political ideology?

Pray , tell me what has integrity got to do with political affiliation when it comes to defection?

I want your answers please.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Caseless: 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Obiagelli:
that's truckpusher. He has thrown his self-acclaimed elder's status in the air.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Obiagelli:
If we were to follow by the very standard being set by your shameless party supporters in this forum - You, yourself deserve to die, don't you think?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
Caseless:
Did I at any point claimed to be older than your worthless self? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

The guy no get life!
grin grin

And you actually feel that you have a life better than his?

Why are you guys so pained even after victory.

Mark my words - Barcanista must use his writing skill and prowess to destroy the fake image and fake change you that guys have dubiously sold to Nigerians.

After then ,you can go hang yourselves angry.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Caseless: 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
When it did become criminal to express your own political view differently from what everyone wants?

Where is the zero integrity if a man decides to follow his political ideology?

Pray , tell me what has integrity got to do with political affiliation when it comes to defection?

I want your answers please.
just sharrap, truck! You have this thread 'littered' with your spread-out fatuity.
Have you taken your time out to find out why barcanista defected? I think cleverly, Gbawe, pendy etc, can help u out with some info.
Just sharrap!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
If we were to follow by the very standard being set by your shameless party supporters in this forum - You, yourself deserve to die, don't you think?
No quote me o.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
Caseless:
One elder orubebe cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Obiagelli:

No quote me o.
Of course you're too dumb to engage me - Who wants to quote someone that churns out fake values from her town service assss?
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin

And you actually feel that you have a life better than his?

Why are you guys so pained even after victory.

Mark my words - Barcanista must use his writing skill and prowess to destroy the fake image and fake change you that guys have dubiously sold to Nigerians.

After then ,you can go hang yourselves angry.
A prostitute like him has nothing good to write.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Truckpusher:

Rubbish
Nobody is trying to paint him with whatever manner of lies as you put it. The quoted post were all his posts and not mine.

He made me picked interest in politics then because of his well researched works with facts, analysis, links and evidences.

I am not against him defecting to any party but does it mean that all those his research, threads and facts were all concocted.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Davvymavvy(f): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nothing in life pisses me off than people that talk from both sides of the mouth. Yesterday Jonathan was bad but today he's the 'hero' and I ask, what has changed about him? All the yesterday's allegations against him that made him bad are not there again or is it a case of who pays the piper dictates the tune?

If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything. I just pity those in PDP that would want to relate offline with this leopard and share with him critical political permutations, just know you are dealing with a man with zero integrity. A green snake under green grass.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu / Osinbajo Vs Fashola In 2014 And I'm 2017 (Photos) / 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.