Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari (59538 Views)

Pictures & Updates On Gen Okechukwu Buhari's Visit To Imo State Today / I Have Endorsed President Jonathan. – Shagari Told Buhari. / Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by billyG(m): 11:00am On May 01, 2015
dunkem21:
Na Obasanjo spoil show for una.

Imagine:
President Olusegun Obasanjo
“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians.
Myself & Buhari. grin
This man won pour sand inside sweet soup.[s]
dunkem21:

Imagine:
Myself & Buhari. grin
This man won pour sand inside sweet soup.[/s]
dunkem21:

Imagine:
Myself & Buhari. grin
This man OBJ won pour sand inside sweet soup he won 2 share honor with Buhari oluwon ma je'!allah kia!!Tufiakwa!!..
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 11:02am On May 01, 2015
luxanne:

You know I can pluck out those teeth of yours eh? tongue
Puleease oo grin
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by luxanne(f): 11:09am On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Puleease oo grin

gringrintongue

Happy New Month dear smiley
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 11:11am On May 01, 2015
luxanne:

gringrintongue

Happy New Month dear smiley
Same here dear. kiss

Didn't know you do politics section. smiley
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2015
Idrismusty97:

8:53pm On Dec 29 , 2014
From now on i will only reply TANiods with Barca posts cheesy. I underestimated the extent of damage the guy did to himself, How can one sink so low?
Me am even thinkin of makin all Barca's past drables in2 a book sef.
If any saTAN jez talk anyhow, I gor jez open him chapter 4 inside d book of revelation wey Barca take reply dat individual grin

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by luxanne(f): 11:23am On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Same here dear. kiss

Didn't know you do politics section. smiley

You know you can actually count my comments on here, falls between 1 - 5 gringrincheesy
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Burger01(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

In da case, I have to start copyin and savin all his iish on solid hard drive to use 4 2019 campaign, jez incase grin
Hehehehe.. Me don copy the whole thread for my hard drive, flash drive, external hard drive, even upload to my cloud account...just incase barcanista open one yeye thread, I gat his bullets fully loaded in my magnumcheesy

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:38am On May 02, 2015
Burger01:

Hehehehe.. Me don copy the whole thread for my hard drive, flash drive, external hard drive, even upload to my cloud account...just incase barcanista open one yeye thread, I gat his bullets fully loaded in my magnumcheesy
Heeheehee grin
U can talk it again grin
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Burger01(m): 8:11am On May 02, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
Heeheehee grin U can talk it again grin
Hehehehe.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 02, 2015
I'm yet to understand these revisionism! It's high time the broom wavers allow my brother to be!

It's very obvious he put in some great deal of work while he was with you.

It's equally sad he worked with people who never really loved and appreciated him. To them, once you leave their camp, you're an enemy.

Passing shot, I'm really disappointed in you. I can allow some people to self service over barca; you should not be engaging in such lows.

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem2: 1:44pm On May 03, 2015
barcanista:

Bros, stop sweating because Muhammadu Buhari will take charge of everything on the land, air and sea for the benefit of Nigerians. Nobody can stop him
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:00pm On May 03, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Did anyone notice Temitemi1 is really enjoying the thread than any of us
He's forgetting to add his "trademark" simply because he's catching fun with the thread.
He be like; Barcanista is really a disgrace to the youth of Nigeria, but we have to support him against the Progressives!

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:02pm On May 03, 2015
Demdem2:

Been away for a long time. Just realised now that Truckpusher Drugpusher the known ph fool now suuck the protection seekers cocck. So despicable.
welcome back bro.

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by temitemi1(m): 2:04pm On May 03, 2015
Where's ur head
MzJackBaueress:
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2015
Demdem2:

Been away for a long time. Just realised now that Truckpusher Drugpusher the known ph fool now suuck the protection seekers cocck. So despicable.
Children of the church of anger and venom? grin

How is your worthless life?

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem2: 4:29pm On May 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Children of the church of anger and venom? grin

How is your worthless life?

Produce of a rotten kunt, i can see that u now have a new found love. grin
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 4:32pm On May 03, 2015
Demdem2:

Produce of a rotten kunt, i can see that u now have a new found love. grin
It takes a man that jumped out from one to understand how one smells like.

Cc
Ishilove
Lalastica
Another mad man is on the loose again ,Please do your jobs and not wait until I retaliate to hand me a ban. grin
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
It takes a man that jumped out from one to understand how one smells like.

Cc
Ishilove
Lalastica
Another mad man is on the loose again ,Please do your jobs and not wait until I retaliate to hand me a ban. grin

Bro, it's obvious a lot of these guys live worthless life offline. Otherwise, why should any sensible person behave the way they do?

A lot of them are certainly mad....and you just identified one.....crazy folks.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 03, 2015
Am back from serving my ban. The bias mod that banned me, kudos. More grease to your elbow. But know this, U can never gag me. I will always say d truth. When I see I betrayer, I will always tell d world to be careful of dat betrayer. As for barcanista I insulted, am sorry. Am not always dat crude. Besides dis is a faceless forum. Henceforth I will critisize all ur posts constructively. If its lacking in reason and truth I will always criticize. But a time will come, and I won't give a damn. Cause no time to waste my time on frivolities

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 03, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
Am back from serving my ban. The bias mod that banned me, kudos. More grease to your elbow. But know this, U can never gag me. I will always say d truth. When I see I betrayer, I will always tell d world to be careful of dat betrayer. As for barcanista I insulted, am sorry. Am not always dat crude. Besides dis is a faceless forum. Henceforth I will critisize all ur posts constructively. If its lacking in reason and truth I will always criticize. But a time will come, and I won't give a damn. Cause no time to waste my time on frivolities
Apology accepted...

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 5:50pm On May 03, 2015
barcanista:
"Nigerian new leader GMB is known to Western observers. He is considered intelligent, conservative and free from corruption. A western oriented pragmatist. For that reason, US officials have hope that the new Nigerian government will work to maintain good relations with the US."

ABC News, 1983

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 5:52pm On May 03, 2015
barcanista:
Even a Mad Man recognize a speedy trailer on the highway. That Jonathan is clueless in his style of governance does not mean that he doesn't know what a patriot is.

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Gamesmart: 7:55am On May 06, 2015
isalegan2:

shocked shocked shocked Chei! No way my presido said that! Someone gave him ogogoro, kept him up for hours with no naps, and filmed him spouting something they wrote on a teleprompter. No way. Leave my uncle president doctor Jona (PhD) alone joo. angry

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Seriously, you made that sh!it up. The last sentence about yams and goats and office holders stealing as a norm. undecided

Anyway, make una leave Barcanista alone. Free speech and all that. wink

I even forgot this attack on Buhari as part of his presidential campaign in the SE.

GEJ [to the crowd]: "How much did Jim Nwobodo stole (sic) that Buhari sent him to jail? Money not even up to the price of Peugeot! Is that good enough?" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' / Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos