Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari (59534 Views)

Pictures & Updates On Gen Okechukwu Buhari's Visit To Imo State Today / I Have Endorsed President Jonathan. – Shagari Told Buhari. / Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ploy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
barcanista:
Should I post what was said of Mr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by some of these men?

everybody is willing to read that too.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ploy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
barcanista:
Should I post what was said of Mr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by some of these men?

everybody is willing to read that too. Their positive statements though
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Mogidi: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
dunkem21:

Lol. grin

grin grin grin
I can see the desperation in barcanista in trying to launder Buhari's name. Big news of the day is Yoruba youths endorsing GEJ, this is coming after Miyetti Allah Kautal (Fulani Socio-cultural Association) endorsing GEJ.

The 2015 election is all but won.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Descartes: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
barcanista:
Hmmm did I call Jonathan name? okay, the saTAN is what you don't like? lemme do you the honor and modify it
You always create beautiful and analytical threads but always mess them up with...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by mex004(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
@barcanista

There is one thing synonymous with your posts (Insults).
You must be a very violent person in real life, it's really unfortunate.......

Moreover you always asked for source to other people's topics & yours has none.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by dunkem21(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mogidi:

grin grin grin
I can see the desperation in barcanista in trying to launder Buhari's name. Big news of the day is Yoruba youths endorsing GEJ, this is coming after Miyetti Allah Kautal (Fulani Socio-cultural Association) endorsing GEJ.

The 2015 election is all but won.

You forgot Innonson and his 21 cars .. more to come.

Flawless victory.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by biafranqueen: 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
President Olusegun Obasanjo cool

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This sums up this thread I can't read the rest LWKM

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by chamboy(m): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
Just when u think GEJ supporters r getting smart.... dey just disappoint by showing how duller dey r

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2014

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by dunkem21(m): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
mex004:
@barcanista

I am surprised that you are surprised. After the election, you go now see the real post election violence.

I go don comot for nairaland then. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by jhydebaba(m): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
barcanista:
Let us all join hands and support the people's General by returning him to Aso Rock in May 2015
Return who was he ever at the aso rock? he never smelled it and I dont think he will ever grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
mex004:
@barcanista

[s]There is one thing synonymous with your posts (Insults).

Moreover you always asked for source to other people's topics & yours has none.[/s]
Barcanista is not the subject. Anyway, I owe you no explanation on how I express my view. Violent? lol.... Whatever rocks your boat

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
Descartes:
You always create beautiful and analytical threads but always mess them up with...
I understand how you feel sweety, I really do... kiss kiss
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by biafranqueen: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
mex004:
@barcanista

Actually people with this type of physiological wahala are powerless in real life and come to cyber world to vent frustration. He is only following the general character of APC members, to them the truth is what you make it and they feel if they repeat nonsense long enough people will start thinking its sense.

We all know Buhari is corruption free but we don't want his kind of experience as Head of State. No more old War Generals ruling Nigeria. His tactics worked well under military rule, lets get over recycling these has beens. We have been there and done that, move on people move on!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
jhydebaba:
Return who was he ever at the aso rock? he never smelled it and I dont think he will ever grin
Well that was an "electoral" jargon, however, General Muhammadu Buhari is coming back to power through the people's mandate in 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by SOUNDKING: 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
Lets now call him "saint buhari" lol.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
SOUNDKING:
Lets now call him "saint buhari" lol.
Whatever rocks your boat. No leader have earned such respect in Nigeria's history.

I stand to be corrected

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by brownlord: 12:48am On Nov 01, 2014
barcanista:
He is the man of the people. Honest Generals love him, even the corrupt IBB and Brutal Abacha respects him.
Integrity is value.

To All those TANs, Jonathanians, PDP apologists(Ngwakwe mogidi phockphockman brownlord descartes etc) Obasanjo have this to say to you

"All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear let‘s go to jail “

To All those that believes in GMB, the Progressives (Omenka egift obiagelli berem rawani mynd44 etc) and the Patriots, Jonathan have this to say to you...

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“

so after how many months of denying, you now agree mynd44 is an APC supermod, i see

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by omenka(m): 1:11am On Nov 01, 2014
Buhari is the only Nigerian politician about whom such things can be said with honesty and truth. No one gets close to him in integrity and probity.

I don't think even the TANoids could say these of their HNIC. They know he represents everything that ails Nigeria economically, socially, politically, and security wise.

Sat with some Khaki Boys yesterday and they gave me very chilling accounts of some of the reasons why the war against terror is not being won!! My jaw dropped when I heard some of them!!

It is so heartbreaking some people come here to shout "GEJtillXYZ" when they can hardly tell their left hand from the right in darkness.

We can ill afford repeating the mistakes of 2011 as a people. The country has been haemorrhaging since Jonathan came of board it can hardly stand any further abuses.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by agabusta: 1:51am On Nov 01, 2014
The people's General is the answer! They have tried all they can to paint this man evil but they keep failing. To their chagrin the man still commands the respect of millions across different ethnic divide in the country.

GMB!!! The man that gives PDP & their PDPiglets on nairaland sleepless nights and sends pain into the souls of saTanoids grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by nairalife2013(m): 2:15am On Nov 01, 2014
Gej will outdo gmb in d long run, in d intergrity test. Gej is a clean man. We shall see in d nearest future, dat he did d nation well. Meanwhile, gmb cannot beat gej in d general elctn. Itz very obvious. D party he belongs is his Achilles heel, cos he is surrounded by very bitter men who lack d charisma and true spirit of leadership. I wish him luck, but my luck can only take him through d party primary and nothing more. I still love dis battered country. 2015 will be worst- he will fail more woefully than he did in 2011.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Descartes: 4:07am On Nov 01, 2014
omenka:
Buhari is the only Nigerian politician about whom such things can be said with honesty and truth. No one gets close to him in integrity and probity.

I don't think even the TANoids could say these of their HNIC. They know he represents everything that ails Nigeria economically, socially, politically, and security wise.

Sat with some Khaki Boys yesterday and they gave me very chilling accounts of some of the reasons why the war against terror is not being won!! My jaw dropped when I heard some of them!!

It is so heartbreaking some people come here to shout "GEJtillXYZ" when they can hardly tell their left hand from the right in darkness.

We can ill afford repeating the mistakes of 2011 as a people. The country has been haemorrhaging since Jonathan came of board it can hardly stand any further abuses.
And you are happy
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by dotna(m): 4:53am On Nov 01, 2014
Words can be so refreshing and powerful
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by hrykanu231(m): 5:05am On Nov 01, 2014
nice words tho, am not against the candidacy of GMB or GEJ. But are these the best we can offer as a nation?
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 01, 2014
Descartes:
And you are happy
You are always looking for fault without making any positive contribution.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by omenka(m): 6:17am On Nov 01, 2014
Descartes:
And you are happy
Happy
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 01, 2014
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by arewafederation: 6:42am On Nov 01, 2014
biafranqueen:
Actually people with this type of physiological wahala are powerless in real life and come to cyber world to vent frustration. He is only following the general character of APC members, to them the truth is what you make it and they feel if they repeat nonsense long enough people will start thinking its sense.

We all know Buhari is corruption free but we don't want his kind of experience as Head of State. No more old War Generals ruling Nigeria. His tactics worked well under military rule, lets get over recycling these has beens. We have been there and done that, move on people move on!

Even the TANdroids attest to the good qualities of Gen Buhari.

Why should you chose a certified failure over an extraordinary performer?
Let's go beyond sentiments and vote the right person to return Nigeria to the path of greatness.... That person is Gen Buhari
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 01, 2014
arewafederation:

Even the TANdroids attest to the good qualities of Gen Buhari.

Why should you chose a certified failure over an extraordinary performer?
Let's go beyond sentiments and vote the right person to return Nigeria to the path of greatness.... That person is Gen Buhari
Nobody can fault the amiable General Muhammadu Buhari. Not even a biafranqueen
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by timawoku(m): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2014
barcanista:
On Goodluck Jonathan

President Jonathan
'If I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement, and if I can’t fix power, it then means I cannot do anything even if I am there for the next four years.”-

Chief Olusegun Obasanjo 2013
"Jonathan has failed to deliver on his promises to the Nigerian people ... of living of Nigerians, Mr. Jonathan had betrayed God and the Nigerian people that brought him to power, and has been pursuing selfish personal and political interests based on advice he receives from “self-centred aides”.-

Gen IBB
"The best we could do is to always sit with him in an environment that is really conducive and then give him advice, and I think I am glad to say that we are doing the best we can to assist him, while we urge Nigerians to be patient with Mr. President."-

President Museveni
“I have never invited the United Nations to guard our security. Me, Yoweri Museveni to say that I have failed to protect my people and I call in the UN …I would rather hang myself. We prioritised national security by developing a strong army; otherwise our Uganda would be like DRC, South Sudan, Somalia or Nigeria where militias have disappeared with school children. It will be a vote of no confidence in our country and our citizens if we can’t guarantee our security. What kind of persons would we be?”- President Museveni of Uganda attacking Nigeria and Jonathan in its handling of BH

Speaker Aminu Tambawal
“The President’s body language seems to be encouraging corrupt practices in the country

cc:Ploy
why aint I following you dude?

GEJ till 2015
GMB 2015-2023

We all know how a president is supposed to be, GEJ out already!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) / Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.