Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari (59539 Views)

Pictures & Updates On Gen Okechukwu Buhari's Visit To Imo State Today / I Have Endorsed President Jonathan. – Shagari Told Buhari. / Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by GANJAFARMER: 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
winniz:

Just release the details I'm waiting.
They've got nothing on the guy joor.

One guy called truck challenged him here yet he keep threatening even threatened to release them as soon as barca quotes him which the man did yet they keep breathing phantom fire and smoke.

Shame sometimes can make a people look stupid I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by SUBWAY101(m): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
[s]
GANJAFARMER:
And you keep ranting like a rabid dog.

Post whatever you wish to post and shut the hell up - After all ,he dare you people how come you're waiting for one insignificant thing called scatterbox or whatever you call him. grin grin

Go sleep joor, I no get time for people that are forming mobsters online meanwhile for real life dem no fit even join street cult just get mind carry gun for pocket for just one day. grin grin
[/s]

Drugpusher, stop ranting like a cursed mofo. Why using your other moniker to defend him here. You are just a nonentity and we are used to your making mouth online just like the Rivers election.

See the real man that can carry gun in real life, a real time coward that mouth off like militant online. No one take you dolt serious online. Dunce.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by GANJAFARMER: 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin

These APC rats will never disappoint you if you bet on them to bark hardest without any bite I swear. grin grin
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by GANJAFARMER: 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Drugpusher, stop ranting like a cursed mofo. Why using your other moniker to defend him here. You are just a nonentity and we are used to your making mouth online just like the Rivers election.

See the real man that can carry gun in real life, a real time coward that mouth off like militant online. No one take you dolt serious online. Dunce.
Suddenly I'm now your nemesis? cheesy grin grin

Omo! when last did you go for a malaria test? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by SUBWAY101(m): 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
GANJAFARMER:
Suddenly I'm now your nemesis? cheesy grin grin

Omo! when last did you go for a malaria test? grin grin

How can a coward drug pusher be my nemesis? You must be high on sapele water. You are just a noisy pauper that make noise online, log on with your moniker and stop hiding. Little man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
JosephAchuzie:
Phockphockman, by the time reality hits your empty head, the drunken ones must have done so much damage to you.

Onye ara!
For God's sake, who is this Aji Amu disturbing my mention?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by GANJAFARMER: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
SUBWAY101:

How can a coward drug pusher be my nemesis? You must be high on sapele water. You are just a noisy pauper that make noise online, log on with your moniker and stop hiding. Little man
Hmmmm, This typhoid of yours is very strong grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by JosephAchuzie(m): 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Barcanista, open more anti-Igbo threads, and tell us how Ojukwu wanted to steal your oil. And also how Ironsi crushed your mini-campus alike republic, and imprisoned Adaka(monkey).

You shall meet your waterloo soon.

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by winniz: 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
GANJAFARMER:

One guy called truck challenged him here yet he keep threatening even threatened to release them as soon as barca quotes him which the man did yet they keep breathing phantom fire and smoke.

If dey fail 2 release anything about him on this thread then you are very correct.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by SUBWAY101(m): 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
GANJAFARMER:
Hmmmm, This typhoid of yours is very strong grin grin

You are boring as usual. Log on with your other moniker and stop behaving like an epileptic patient. You need help.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Kororugged: 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
GANJAFARMER:

grin grin grin

Abeg go sleep

Go and ask around NL how we operate

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by GANJAFARMER: 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Kororugged:

grin grin grin

Abeg go sleep

Go and ask around NL how we operate
You simply lack integrity more than that guy does.

You threatened hell and he asked you to break it and you could do was to hide under the guise of being bossed around by kini kini?

Where is truckpuusher when you needed him? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by GANJAFARMER: 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
winniz:

If dey fail 2 release anything about him on this thread then you are very correct.

I wasn't even the one that was challenging them grin

They made so much noise about it - yet they can't upload just one at least let's know they mean business grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by winniz: 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
JosephAchuzie:
Barcanista, open more anti-Igbo threads, and tell us how Ojukwu wanted to steal your oil. And also how Ironsi crushed your mini-campus alike republic, and imprisoned Adaka(monkey).

You shall meet your waterloo soon.

Put yourself together, you should be asking y his thread of last year was put on FP now and de motive behind such act.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by GANJAFARMER: 12:03am On May 01, 2015
winniz:

Put yourself together, you should be asking y his thread of last year was put on FB now and de motive behind such act.
Expecting a rabid dog to put himself together without any form of restraint and let the vet Doc do his job for once is akin to asking a mad man to write an exam in a hot afternoon in a hot room. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by sinizia: 12:08am On May 01, 2015
SUBWAY101:

No one is hating that dude. How can i hate someone online? He said many things about Buhari with verified facts in the past, and now saying otherwise because of an online argument with some of his APC supporters friend. Where do they change ideology because of issh online where Buhari dont even know you exist.

All they ask for is constructive criticism and not some braggado, i dont have problem with him but trying to form saint/ play victim here is what i dont like. Leave emotions and comment like a politician, this is politics section bro.

I understand your views and where you are coming from, let's just say i didn't find the death threat funny. I didn't air my opinion from an emotion filled mind, i just didn't get why anyone should be threatened because of dissenting views. We all can't be one side, we all came here to air our opinions.

When i see APC fans lash out at Barca, i don't blame them because if i was an APC fan, i'd probably do the same albeit constructively and not the insults he's been given on this thread. I voted Buhari after changing my mind from GEJ late December last year, but i think why i don't see any need to bash Barcanista is because i don't do political Parties. I support a particular contestant and don't involve with a party. And plus i think criticizing his defection is good but not with the kind of insults i saw here. That's all. No emotions whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by koboko69: 12:09am On May 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Take up the task.

Bro....you are bad wink cheesy I dey see your hand work grin
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 12:20am On May 01, 2015
well... over to you TANoids.... cool
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 12:22am On May 01, 2015
The mod that put this on front page was looking for a fun day. Probably bored and wanted to see action grin

#ishilove I suspect you. lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by winniz: 12:23am On May 01, 2015
These aggressive APC supporters should release details about barcanista like they have been threatening on this thread or have they finally gone mute?
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by winniz: 1:29am On May 01, 2015
Still no response on this thread.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by PassingShot(m): 2:34am On May 01, 2015
koboko69:

Bro....you are bad wink cheesy I dey see your hand work grin
Wetin I do nah? I just say make I help a fellow citizen propagate his work nah!
But the guy no like am sha! grin grin
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Alphaoscar: 6:18am On May 01, 2015
GANJAFARMER:
I personally do not like the way these people are treating this barcanista of a guy.If this is what the APC truly stand for then I can say that we only kicked out the PDP to replace them with a greater evil.

My Opinion though....smh

This is not about APC cos some of the guys attacking him here are not even pro-APC but SouthEasterners,
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:36am On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
@Seun @lalasticlala I know you owe me no explanation but I think you should respect my decision of dumping the undemocratic and deceptive APC. Thank you

I spoke to funmi yesterday she asked about you
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by XYZ123: 6:54am On May 01, 2015
grin
barcanista :
In a sane society, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan would have long resigned. What is the morality behind his re-election bid?
Fellow Nigerians, the patriotic call of today is to rise up and be counted among the numbers to say No to continuity of mismanagement, cluelessness, mediocrity and failure. Let us all embrace #Change led by the incorruptible and astute leader, General Muhammadu Buhari. Vote APC
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by winniz: 7:19am On May 01, 2015
Alphaoscar:

This is not about APC cos some of the guys attacking him here are not even pro-APC but SouthEasterners,

Those attacking barcanista are mostly APC supporters.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by jendy36(m): 8:46am On May 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

smiley
Calm down sweets.

This reminds me of my days in institutional christianity....how I was so sure God would condemn people eternally in hell, how you needed to fast and pray and do other stuff so God can accept you.

Heck! I was made the prayer secretary of our corpers' fellowship!

But look at me these days.
Pretty much like Barcanista in religious circles.

I have different convictions now, people have said stuff, I've been called a Satanist, ostracized, sorta.

Yet, in my heart of hearts I know how better I have become, how transformed....sometimes, I pick up my journals from the old days, and I feel some what irritated.

This is not to say that those who are neck deep in Christianity or APC or whatever religious/political ideology they have are stewpid or less....we all have different journies to live out. Even though we falter, let's give eachother grace. Let's treat others the way we'd want them to treat us should we be caught in our worse of worsts.

I believe in God, yes. But going by popular standards, I cannot call myself a Christian.

Am I committing a crime?
Despite having once 'won souls' for christ?... Simply because, for whatever reasons I think serve my best interest, I sought a better and higher path....what is my offence?

Based on this analogy, I'm lending my voice to Truckpusher's to ask
What is Tonye's offence?
What known laws of the land did he violate?

As humans, we have been imbued with so much capacity to love, yet...we are so given to hate.

*sigh*
Just so we're reminded.....
APC supporters, you can do better than this.
You can.

There's nothing noble in thinking of yourself as better than your fellow man.

True nobility lies in being better when compared to one's former self.

Dear Mizmycoli, I'm happy that you have understood the truth about hellfire and eternal suffering. These teachings and many more make God seem hardhearted and uncaring.

With this opportunity, I will like to share you some links to read more about hell and many more doctrines that so called Christians believe.
But this doesn't mean you are not a Christian, as it literally means Christ like. So if you can do as Christ to your best possible, count yourself a Christian.

Know the truth and it shall set you free.

1) http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/what-is-hell/

2) http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/who-goes-to-hell/

3) http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/near-death-experiences/

4) http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/bible-say-about-tattoos/

5) http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/bible-about-blood-transfusion/

6) http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/bible-about-easter/

7) http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/bible-about-christmas/

cool http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/when-was-jesus-born/

9) http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/trinity/

10) http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/

I will be glad if you can take out time to read all this and also read the bible quotations.
Cheers!
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by samflex(m): 10:16am On May 01, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

A prostitute like him has nothing good to write.

Lmao

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by samflex(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2015
GANJAFARMER:
I personally do not like the way these people are treating this barcanista of a guy.If this is what the APC truly stand for then I can say that we only kicked out the PDP to replace them with a greater evil.

My Opinion though....smh

When nairaland become representative if Apc or pdp?

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by luxanne(f): 10:48am On May 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

smiley
Calm down sweets.

This reminds me of my days in institutional christianity....how I was so sure God would condemn people eternally in hell, how you needed to fast and pray and do other stuff so God can accept you.

Heck! I was made the prayer secretary of our corpers' fellowship!

But look at me these days.
Pretty much like Barcanista in religious circles.

I have different convictions now, people have said stuff, I've been called a Satanist, ostracized, sorta.

Yet, in my heart of hearts I know how better I have become, how transformed....sometimes, I pick up my journals from the old days, and I feel some what irritated.

This is not to say that those who are neck deep in Christianity or APC or whatever religious/political ideology they have are stewpid or less....we all have different journies to live out. Even though we falter, let's give eachother grace. Let's treat others the way we'd want them to treat us should we be caught in our worse of worsts.

I believe in God, yes. But going by popular standards, I cannot call myself a Christian.

Am I committing a crime?
Despite having once 'won souls' for christ?... Simply because, for whatever reasons I think serve my best interest, I sought a better and higher path....what is my offence?

Based on this analogy, I'm lending my voice to Truckpusher's to ask
What is Tonye's offence?
What known laws of the land did he violate?

As humans, we have been imbued with so much capacity to love, yet...we are so given to hate.

*sigh*
Just so we're reminded.....
APC supporters, you can do better than this.
You can.

There's nothing noble in thinking of yourself as better than your fellow man.

True nobility lies in being better when compared to one's former self.

smileysmileysmiley

Religious section gives me the creeps Coli. I recall vividly my earlier days in that section, for sanity sake, I had to stop frequenting there.

Nah, as long as you believe in God and obey His words, you're a Christian Coli.

We've got access to His Words, the BIBLE. Everything we need to know about Worshipping God in Spirit and in Truth is in there, that's all we need not some man made doctrines and opinions.

And to the fracas on this thread. I want to believe mistakes made by parties concerned has been learnt and retrospecting begun, hence let's all move forward for the good of Nigeria but if not the case, then let's keep giving each other Grace while treating others how we want to be treated, doesn't hurt!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by luxanne(f): 10:53am On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hmmmmmm

grin grin grin

You know I can pluck out those teeth of yours eh? tongue
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by billyG(m): 10:57am On May 01, 2015
dunkem21:
Na Obasanjo spoil show for una.

Imagine:
President Olusegun Obasanjo
“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians.
Myself & Buhari. grin
This man won pour sand inside sweet soup.[s]
dunkem21:

Imagine:
Myself & Buhari. grin
This man won pour sand inside sweet soup.[/s]
dunkem21:

Imagine:
Myself & Buhari. grin
This man won pour sand inside sweet soup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' / Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.