Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari (59536 Views)

Pictures & Updates On Gen Okechukwu Buhari's Visit To Imo State Today / I Have Endorsed President Jonathan. – Shagari Told Buhari. / Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Kororugged: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
GANJAFARMER:
Calm down bro - When you threatened to reveal these things ,you never asked for scatterbox's permission ?

You said if he quotes you , and that's the key word and of course he did quote you .

Jeez! shocked shocked shocked

I am a soldier!

I made a statement and I was overruled by my General

Simples!

Let us leave it that way

By the way, what is your main moniker? Are you customized13 or Dozzybaba? grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by JosephAchuzie(m): 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
Phockphockman, by the time reality hits your empty head, the drunken ones must have done so much damage to you.

Onye ara!
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by GANJAFARMER: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Epic shamelessness is is embedded into the DNA of these APC folks I swear. grin
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Kororugged: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
JosephAchuzie:

Yulobaa man, we the EOD are ready for that dolt.

Collynzo, Dont read any meanings to my post

grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by sinizia: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
omenka:
Who cares if he leaves planet earth?? We are talking about a crooked sleazeball with no honour and you are talking about party. Words are like bullets out a gun; once fired, you can't hold them back. If he's got any bit on integrity, why is he deleting and modifying the posts?

Great a lot of folks are having a good laugh at his expense.

Rub it in boys, let everyone know the goombah for what he is. cheesy

If Barcanista is crooked sleazeball, same word applies to Tinubu, EL-Rufai, Dela Momodu that castigated Buhari, only to turn around and side him. This is Nigerian politics for you. If the so-called leaders are acting two-faced like him, why make it look like he's the only one that has done it? Nothing new here.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by GANJAFARMER: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Kororugged:

I am a soldier!

I made a statement and I was overruled by my General

Simples!

Let us leave it that way

By the way, what is your main moniker? Are you customized13 or Dozzybaba? grin

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by JosephAchuzie(m): 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
GANJAFARMER:
So much for an intellect. grin grin

Intellectually, you are no match for my excrements. So, shut up.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by sinizia: 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
JosephAchuzie:

Watch and see.

You're all barks and no action. You can't do shít, impostor claiming an Igbo man. I'm done with you.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by GANJAFARMER: 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
JosephAchuzie:

Intellectually, you are no match for my excrements. So, shut up.
Oyibo! grin

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by sinizia: 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
softysparky:

And who is against him supporting any political party
As I told you before my dear, take your own advice, he doesn't need your defense.

You're the one worrying about how to defend him, not me.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by SUBWAY101(m): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
GANJAFARMER:
kororugged ooooo

Omo jati jati grin grin

You keep jumping everywhere like a banana freak monkey. That snake barcanista is devilish and cunny, this is not about some foolish apc or Pdp. As for me i am on standby here and pray scatterboss give go ahead for treating of his fuckup. We will make him regret and deactivate his moniker. This is not about APC or PDP defection, he can defect anywhere as long as he stay on his lane and not try to rubbish our men.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by omenka(m): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
sinizia:

If Barcanista is crooked sleazeball, same word applies to Tinubu, EL-Rufai, Dela Momodu that castigated Buhari, only to turn around and side him. This is Nigerian politics for you. If the so-called leaders are acting two-faced like him, why make it look like he's the only one that has done it? Nothing new here.
I don't give two drops of oil in the ocean if the people mentioned are crooked sleazeballs or not. This topic isn't about them, and I don't know them personally, neither have I ever interacted with them, but I have the subject matter of this thread so I know exactly what I'm saying.

Some of you guys have no idea what we are talking about. This dude is a straight con artist. A lot of us would have fallen for his tricks had we not been smarter. There are mails and chat msgs to support that.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by SUBWAY101(m): 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
sinizia:

You're all barks and no action. You can't do shít, impostor claiming an Igbo man. I'm done with you.

You think this is romance section where you all do anyhow. This is politics section and not lovers and kids running after nairaland small girls.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
Can see some bigots jumping into thread.
Unfollows immediately.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by sinizia: 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
omenka:
I don't give two drops of oil in the ocean if the people mentioned are crooked sleazeballs or not. This topic isn't about them, and I don't know them personally, neither have I ever interacted with them, but I have the subject matter of this thread so I know exactly what I'm saying.

Some of you guys have no idea what we are talking about. This dude is a straight con artist. A lot of us would have fallen for his tricks had we not been smarter. There are mails and chat msgs to support that.

I don't give a fúck either, that's why i had to point it out that Barcanista is just like every other politician that's defected or changed his ideology. No biggie.

He might be a con artist or even the devil himself, it's none of my business. Our various worthless leaders are worse. They change their ideologies more than the boxers they wear. #Justsaying.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by sinizia: 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
SUBWAY101:

You think this is romance section where you all do anyhow. This is politics section and not lovers and kids running after nairaland small girls.

Mtcheeew!!
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Kororugged: 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
SUBWAY101:

You keep jumping everywhere like a banana freak monkey. That snake barcanista is devilish and cunny, this is not about some foolish apc or Pdp. As for me i am on standby here and pray scatterboss give go ahead for treating of his fuckup. We will make him regret and deactivate his moniker. This is not about APC or PDP defection, he can defect anywhere as long as he stay on his lane and not try to rubbish our men.

No be mouth!!

embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by JosephAchuzie(m): 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
sinizia:

[s]You're all barks and no action. You can't do shít, impostor claiming an Igbo man. I'm done with you.[/s]

Saying I'm claiming to be Igbo shows how dumb you are.

Igbos hate ijos the same way they hate us.

Go to Aba, Enugu or Onitsha to render any Eastern solidarity sermon that involves the drunken ones and see if you won't be slayed for vultures.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by JosephAchuzie(m): 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Oh!, is that clown from romance section?
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by SUBWAY101(m): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
JosephAchuzie:

Oh!, is that clown from romance section?

They are fools from romance section. You will know with there rubbish post filled with emotional stories.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by sinizia: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
JosephAchuzie:

Saying I'm claiming to be Igbo shows how dumb you are.

Igbos hate ijos the same way they hate us.

Go to Aba, Enugu or Onitsha to render any Eastern solidarity sermon that involves the drunken ones and see if you won't be slayed for vultures.

I'm an Igbo dude. So don't sell your crap to me. I don't hate anybody. It's only jobless and moronic bigots here that spread hate and bile. I don't have time to hate Ijaws.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by omenka(m): 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
sinizia:

I don't give a fúck either, that's why i had to point it out that Barcanista is just like every other politician that's defected or changed his ideology. No biggie.

He might be a con artist or even the devil himself, it's none of my business. Our various worthless leaders are worse. They change their ideologies more than the boxers they wear. #Justsaying.
He is NOT a politician mr.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by SUBWAY101(m): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
sinizia:

Mtcheeew!!

Go back to your romance section where ladies there direct you all on how to comment. This is Politics section for brave men/women.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by JosephAchuzie(m): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
sinizia:

[s]I'm an Igbo dude. So don't sell your crap to me. I don't hate anybody. It's only jobless and moronic bigots here that spread hate and bile. I don't have time to hate Ijaws.[/s]

Your opinion doesn't matter anymore.

Go and chat with your fellow kids in romance section.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by sinizia: 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
omenka:
He is NOT a politician mr.
Doesn't change the fact that people defect and are allowed to do so.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by sinizia: 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
JosephAchuzie:

Your opinion doesn't matter anymore.
Go and chat with your fellow kids in romance section.
Who gives a fúck about your opinion?
I chat anywhere i want to. Stop whining.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by sinizia: 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Go back to your romance section where ladies there direct you all on how to comment. This is Politics section for brave men/women.

There's nothing brave in hating an online personality. There's nothing brave in planning to kill a human. You have a weird definition of bravery.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by GANJAFARMER: 11:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
SUBWAY101:

And you keep ranting like a rabid dog.

Post whatever you wish to post and shut the hell up - After all ,he dare you people how come you're waiting for one insignificant thing called scatterbox or whatever you call him. grin grin

Go sleep joor, I no get time for people that are forming mobsters online meanwhile for real life dem no fit even join street cult just get mind carry gun for pocket for just one day. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by winniz: 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
Kororugged:

You are a Mo.Ron

[/b] I am itching to release a lot of details [b] but you should be grateful to Scatterboss.

You know what Collynzo, and other Ibos will do to you if I do

Be careful Barcanista

Just release the details I'm waiting.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Gamesmart: 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
isalegan2:

shocked shocked shocked Chei! No way my presido said that! Someone gave him ogogoro, kept him up for hours with no naps, and filmed him spouting something they wrote on a teleprompter. No way. Leave my uncle president doctor Jona (PhD) alone joo. angry

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Seriously, you made that sh!it up. The last sentence about yams and goats and office holders stealing as a norm. undecided

Anyway, make una leave Barcanista alone. Free speech and all that. wink

Dey there! grin

http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/12/president-and-parable-goat-and-yam-abimbola-ojenike

PhD iiidiot as President!
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by GANJAFARMER: 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
sinizia:

There's nothing brave in hating an online personality. There's nothing brave in planning to kill a human. You have a weird definition of bravery.
I personally came here to see that barca being disgraced but here they are with their oily mouth shouting like agberos in CMS grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by SUBWAY101(m): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
sinizia:

No one is hating that dude. How can i hate someone online? He said many things about Buhari with verified facts in the past, and now saying otherwise because of an online argument with some of his APC supporters friend. Where do they change ideology because of issh online where Buhari dont even know you exist.

All they ask for is constructive criticism and not some braggado, i dont have problem with him but trying to form saint/ play victim here is what i dont like. Leave emotions and comment like a politician, this is politics section bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' / Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.