Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Should I Keep Calling Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Keep Calling Her? (2879 Views)

This Is What Happens When You Keep Calling Your Husband A Baby (pic) / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Keep Calling Her? by thankyouJesus(m): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
LaurelP:
Met dis babe in my hood yesterday, so hot and sweet, with d assets I love in a woman.
T'was in an eatery actually. Walked up and chatted wif her for sometime, and she was so down to earth and lovable to me. So unlike a typical Naija babe.

Laughed to my jokes, showed genuine interest in me, infact as if we've known each oda before. Gave me her digits and I felt on top of d world.
But I called her late in d evening but she wouldn't pick. Called her again, no response. That's twice I've called her, and she hasn't returned d call.

What do u suggest I do? Keep calling her or just bone her (though it won't be easy).

NB: if u ve notin to say, respect ursef and do d needful! Lolz...
send her airtime and intentionally ommit a (last/first/third/any) digit.
Note: If she call/flash/sms you back, your reply/talking with her (the airtime digit discussion is going to come up) should contain this, the airtime was not meant for you but for someone else.
Guy's code:
1. On no circumstances should you send her card (this is what you use as a bait).
2. On no circumstances should you spend above #1000 (to recharge airtime on your phone not her's) before requesting for a formal meet up.

This is it for now, your update will determine next line of action.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) / Top 10 Signs Your Girlfriend/wife Is Cheating On You / GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.