Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. (71586 Views)

SHAMEFUL ACT!! See What Guy Did To His Girlfriend In Public Swimming Pool / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) / She Had Sex In A First Date. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
Another reason why you should date a fair lady *just saying
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sagamite:

This is no laughing matter.

This thread is really depressing.

It is depressing to see how women can foool a guy and it is legal.

Make-up use needs to be regulated by the government.
Bro, that's why I will ever respect those who are naturally beautiful. That is, beauty without make up.

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by iceberylin(m): 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
dovelike:

One of them. Not me embarassed
goţ yoų tongue
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by johnstar(m): 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
they all hv disgusting faces.. lolz my bad
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by tobiboss(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
Chai, dia is godu
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by tobiboss(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sagamite:

I'm crying here, this is really really depressing, just look at the last pic
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Odunharry(m): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sagamite:

i am telling u
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Beamborla(f): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Chai! If this kind make up handle me.... ehn cool
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Cutehector(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Beamborla:
Chai! If this kind make up handle me.... ehn cool
lols. U dnt need make up.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Beamborla(f): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
Cutehector:
lols. U dnt need make up.
I could be wearing a mask, you know?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Cutehector(m): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
Beamborla:

I could be wearing a mask, you know?
lol. Singin in bruno mars voice, when I see ur faaayyyyce, d whole world sstops and stares for a while, cuz ur amaaaaizing, juust d way u are. smiley

How's ur day bimbo?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Beamborla(f): 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
Cutehector:
lol. Singin in bruno mars voice, when I see ur faaayyyyce, d whole world sstops and stares for a while, cuz ur amaaaaizing, juust d way u are. smiley

How's ur day bimbo?
My day was grate. Yours?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Cutehector(m): 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
Beamborla:

My day was grate. Yours?
stressful, not been long I came bak frm werk sha. Do u mind we chatn in private?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by stingbreed(m): 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
Wahala angry
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by codedemax(m): 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
OMG
WHO dey see wet I dey see
I dey carry ifeoma go swimming pool after church
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by jzdoberman: 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
OP no vex dat 1st pix shey na Tiwa Sewage be dat?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Osama10(m): 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by NaijaDoWell: 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
Women why una dey do us lik dis na? Dairis God oooo
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
***grin grin *** falls from bed****
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by zigger(m): 11:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
Oh! Was dat the reason she declined my offer of going to the pool
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by knightsTempler: 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2015

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by VickyRotex(f): 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Wooow... is this for real shocked

See reasons why I dont like all those sophisticated make up stuffs

Asides deceits, what other name do I call this? Oga ooo undecided
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by AreaFada2: 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nawa o.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by donsteady(m): 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
God will see us through
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Chinatownm(m): 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
chaiii dis gals don finish my moni whr I de admire thier Mary k.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by zigger(m): 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Cutehector:
stressful, not been long I came bak frm werk sha. Do u mind we chatn in private?
Yes I do, and am already chattin her up privately
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by 400billionman: 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
sexybaby22:
Women get up every day, and one of the first things they do before they even leave the house is put on a face that lies to the world. The majority of women even refuse to be seen in public without their liar’s face on. And they claim men are deceptive?

Drown her on the first date..
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Elypsis(m): 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
Chai dat 1st pic got me o. Dat lady nose too fat walai...if u stand close to am for too long person go suffocate o cos only am don use up all the available oxygen.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by watered(m): 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
No wonder my friend's girlfriend keeps saying "I can't swim" So na d level be dis abi?

OP tanx a lot cos she must follow us to the pool
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by watered(m): 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
chymystique:
STALE undecided undecided undecided tongue
Go and die!

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Dragonking: 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
Bloooddd of Jesssssssuuuuussss!!!!!!!

That last pix na I'm worst pass..imagine marrying that lady only to wake up and she her true face... shocked

Naija women don dey fear me wella..No wonder iceprince dey rock Ghanian ladies. chiioo
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by tundex572(m): 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
Dear friend,I want to introduce you to websites that I found recently, where you can make big money online.It’s a real and easy system to make money on the Internet.I have been paid directly to my paypal and payza account. Open the web pages below to learn more and signup and start earning your money as much as you want!!....I make $80 every month.....I wanted to put all my infos in ebook and sell them but i thought you guys should have it for .....FREE!!!!!..so, signup, click on all the ads and withdrawl your money when you reach min.payout!!!click below to start... https://secure.payza.com/?TrB6R9fMiSyVENpZs6VJzOlQ19z8npe1BmDKo1iF%2frQ%3d

"I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot