Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. (71584 Views)

SHAMEFUL ACT!! See What Guy Did To His Girlfriend In Public Swimming Pool / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) / She Had Sex In A First Date. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by lilmax(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2015
chymystique:
STALE undecided undecided undecided tongue
it can never be stale,as far make up is concerned cool

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by JoeCutie(m): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2015
The last pic... Ojuju Calabar. embarassed undecided

As for me, I've already found my wife.
I've seen all her faces in so many variations...
When she's:
On make-up
On no make-up
Sleeping
Laughing
Smiling
Frowning
Crying
Bathing
Eating
Farting
Screaming
Moaning

So, I musn't take her swimming to know who and what she is. grin

By the way, the pics above are for guys who jump at/to/on every 'thing' with pointed chest and kpoofed azz. E go be like jazz. undecided cheesy

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by emmavis4u0052(m): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2015
Marry me dear
Ghostlady:
Lol @ Op very funny.....but ladies though.....I prefer to be without make up most times,ad if I have to use,just moderately...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by emmavis4u0052(m): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2015
Kai! No wounder my frd wife look beautiful but a children are ugly, infact I will look 4 a wife during raining season
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by davidstunt(m): 9:37am On Mar 15, 2015
jst loling at this pics
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by livapul86(m): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2015
Frankly........this is all so depressing........i don't know what to think anymore........The make up effect looks totally unbelievable......I have never for once thought make- ups could practically create a "new face".
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by kayalla(f): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2015
all i can say is tank God for whoever invented this foundation and cement all called make up
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2015
Our black women with such beautiful flawless skin. So beautiful so beautiful. in your face bitchess
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by vega84(m): 11:07am On Mar 15, 2015
Jst imagine that huh! Kai no so this people the deceive us? #vegatalks#
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Temmytea70(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2015
merit12:
Na wa for the op sha

Spoiling the boys abi

Na. Wa oh

If na me,I nor go follow you swim I tell you say I'm allergic to water or I have phobia for water

Your yansha well well,you wan gbaga (run)
As I dey come out for water ..........thinking. Say na dat witch when dey worry you,or the one you dey see for your dream abi?

So that 2 of us follow go
Only you waka cm oh

The hide and seek is left for you to find out.

..........Or............

You after waking up one morning you see my orginal face ,u go gbaga(run)....then neigbour run follow u carry you go yaba left
Thinking it madness(for my mind mission accomplished)

Are you black ?op

E b lyk say u self no fyn
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2015
Lolz......whose faults e come be...eh?

Men and their wahala.! Una no dey dey contented! If we no fine, una go complain, and if we try to fine small, u guys will complain!

We all know that none of you will ask and ugly n wowocious chick out nah and for her not to OLD put for house, she much package herself.

It's called "Packaging"

Thumbs up for those chick joor!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by zeongeon: 11:31am On Mar 15, 2015
No girl should open mouth again to call a guy ugly.

Most guyz are even more good looking than most of the girls they go around wooing and the annoying thing is that these girls brag and carry shoulder up like they live on the moon.

Well such is life #bites kolanut.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by mariahilton(f): 11:52am On Mar 15, 2015
cheesy tongue :Peven ωιтн that yhu guys can't do ωιтнout us, shout out 2 all d ladies in d house tongue
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by butanep(m): 11:52am On Mar 15, 2015
dovelike:

Lolzz
why re you laughing?

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by butanep(m): 11:55am On Mar 15, 2015
kuuljay:
bad belle
You are on your own...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by jimmynauty: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
djeezy:
Women can lie eh. After they will be running their mouth saying they want a real man. Smh. Abeg who is that philosopher that said appearance can be deceptive at times. Now I know he was obviously referring to women. These women will now go about forming with their fake beauty. Ok I give up.
"Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised." (Proverbs 31:30).
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by bammy777(m): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wow all that glitter ar nt gold. Chai
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Mordyb: 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
this is worse than 419 in fact kworruption
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Chommieblaq:
this is mi without makeup, and I still rocks
If this is you without make up then honestly you are very pretty...

but na which one be I still rocks??na english be that one??grin

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Odunharry:
morning, how are you today?
Am fine, thank you.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by kennyok(m): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
no wonder that chinese man nearly castrate that he blind date on first date on the excuses say nor be waiting he follow de yan for wechat be dat lolzzzzz...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2015

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by chymystique(f): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
toogentle:

[size=14pt]You are so guilty that's why you are quick to scream "STALE"[/size]

I wrote stale cos when the op created this Thread last year, that was what was trending and I was tired of seeing and hearing it.. lol.. aint guilty cause am yet to start wearing makeup

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by intergral(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
sexybaby22:
Women get up every day, and one of the first things they do before they even leave the house is put on a face that lies to the world. The majority of women even refuse to be seen in public without their liar’s face on. And they claim men are deceptive?
Yes I guess it right, you must look beautiful without make up to post such a topic..... 9ce one!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by neighbourhud: 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
chymystique:

I wrote stale cos when the op created this Thread last year, that was what was trending and I was tired of seeing and hearing it.. lol.. aint guilty cause am yet to start wearing makeup
Now you have a point. grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by mizzyboy007: 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
mehn!!!! this is so depressing.

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Situation001(m): 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
50calibre:
Holy sh*t this is frightening.. The days are coming when a guy will have to hand over a bottle of water to a chic to wash her face before he decides if she's worth a date.

waLLahi This really Got me Laughing grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by GoldEnyong(m): 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
O boi. Na scam dem dey scam us since d days of Judas Iscariot
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Myluv1: 12:22am On Mar 16, 2015
Men, we are in trouble. EFCC should look into this type of scam
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by baba2nday(m): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Chilug(m): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2015
Beamborla:

I could be wearing a mask, you know?
Hian! If I hear, u need enuf make up or clean d one u re wearing let's c d true u.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by paroleski(m): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2015
Looking at these ladies real faces makes me want to vomit. Mehn, diz gurls are making our brothers go gay.

Come to think of it, they shld be the ones wooing guys, considering they hv no beauty value.

"I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot