Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. (71556 Views)

SHAMEFUL ACT!! See What Guy Did To His Girlfriend In Public Swimming Pool / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) / She Had Sex In A First Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by colinz(m): 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
@OP seh na sean tizzle sister be dat for dat last pix her head Big Ooo ??
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Obanz2(f): 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
eightsin:
Jesus!! Is this for real? Then one girl go open mouth talk say I no fine.. thunder when go fire her dey do...
hmmm u fine
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by butanep(m): 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
FLAWLES:
op i don't knw about u+aftr swimming i stil luk fwesh(beta widawt makeUps)
Are you sure of your statement. I checked you dp but could hardly see your face with my sophisticated phone... I advised you changed your dp
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by darediamond(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
grin grin meeenn u don far 4 researcch oo.
Odunharry:
if u want to know if a woman is really pweety,go wake her up around 2a.m
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Maximus85(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
Visit her house early in the morning unannounced. Gbam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by butanep(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
dovelike:
Another reason why you should date a fair lady *just saying
Fair does not mean you are beautiful my dear. I have seen fair ladies that are Fugly....
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by butanep(m): 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
dovelike:
Fair does not mean you are beautiful my dear. I have seen fair ladies that are Fugly....

You are looking cool all the same but I didn't say you are beautiful grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by cupidlovebow: 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
For real, Shine your eyes o . Fact... Swimming g before anything.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by sonofmanj3(m): 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Womens according pat changing faces since apc came up with change stop this change campaign and our women will remain real
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
Gawd... shocked
but why angry
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by SHOCK7(m): 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
sexybaby22:
Men go for looks, and for most looks are an important aspect of your potential partner.

So are men getting conned?

source: http://www.hekaheka.com/15-photos-take-swimming-first-date/
I thank u a lady 4 bringing dis up,YES MEN 'RE CONED HEAVILY!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Ljboy(m): 11:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
ERCROSS:

Sisterly..
Ur joke dry pass sahara desert...

angry

Asin I don try laff buh d tin no gree me laff... Wic level sista?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Makamuanwuo(m): 11:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
ur pishure or u don't exist
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by emmacols: 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
hmmm! nawa oooo. strong things in vogue
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by SHOCK7(m): 12:00am On Mar 15, 2015
MzPreshie:
Na wa oo. Coming from a lady? I give up!
Anyways, it's kinda true to an extent.
No,it's completely true!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by DrDre1(m): 12:01am On Mar 15, 2015
*singing 'water, e no get enemy by Fela* grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by sacostyles(m): 12:02am On Mar 15, 2015
All I have to say is, Chisos!

sexybaby22:
Men go for looks, and for most looks are an important aspect of your potential partner.

So are men getting conned?

source: http://www.hekaheka.com/15-photos-take-swimming-first-date/
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by SHOCK7(m): 12:04am On Mar 15, 2015
MzPreshie:
Na wa oo. Coming from a lady? I give up!
Anyways, it's kinda true to an extent.
no,it's completely true!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Chommieblaq(f): 12:08am On Mar 15, 2015
this is mi without makeup, and I still rocks

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Mcowubaba: 12:14am On Mar 15, 2015
farano:
The last pic ehn... Wetin sef! grin
Dat babe resemble Walking dead..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by SHOCK7(m): 12:15am On Mar 15, 2015
merit12:
Na wa for the op sha

Spoiling the boys abi

Na. Wa oh

If na me,I nor go follow you swim I tell you say I'm allergic to water or I have phobia for water

Your yansha well well,you wan gbaga (run)
As I dey come out for water ..........thinking. Say na dat witch when dey worry you,or the one you dey see for your dream abi?

So that 2 of us follow go
Only you waka cm oh

The hide and seek is left for you to find out.

..........Or............

You after waking up one morning you see my orginal face ,u go gbaga(run)....then neigbour run follow u carry you go yaba left
Thinking it madness(for my mind mission accomplished)

Lol

Are you black ?op
Driest joke!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by SHOCK7(m): 12:18am On Mar 15, 2015
Chommieblaq:
this is mi without makeup, and I still rocks
u just OK!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by SHOCK7(m): 12:21am On Mar 15, 2015
FLAWLES:
op i don't knw about u+aftr swimming i stil luk fwesh(beta widawt makeUps)
stop making noise,put up 'ur pics now!(without makeup)
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Xyge(m): 12:29am On Mar 15, 2015
All of them resemble winch without make up... E Dey make me fear sef..
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 15, 2015
Oh please... Swimming drowning etc Otiose in this century.. Makeup these days are waterproof.... So Goodluck drowning her.. Smh

Romans 12:17-19

Don’t hit back; discover beauty in everyone. If you’ve got it in you, get along with everybody. Don’t insist on getting even; that’s not for you to do. “I’ll do the judging,” says God. “I’ll take care of it.”
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 15, 2015
butanep:

You are looking cool all the same but I didn't say you are beautiful grin
Lolzz

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Odunharry(m): 1:46am On Mar 15, 2015
darediamond:
grin grin meeenn u don far 4 researcch oo.
lol.. Na true talk o
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Odunharry(m): 1:53am On Mar 15, 2015
dovelike:

Then na die you dey naa. When person dey sleep abi?
many ladies are simply scam... that why I like ladies who are natural... little painting is OK.

imagine the scam and wickedness Na. this one pass immigration scam.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Odunharry(m): 1:57am On Mar 15, 2015
dovelike:
tongue no be only fair Na oyinbo

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 15, 2015
Odunharry:
tongue no be only fair Na oyinbo
grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by RFella(m): 2:26am On Mar 15, 2015
Women are scammers then
Re: Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. by Malawian(m): 2:29am On Mar 15, 2015
women are like a canvass. they need to be painted to show their true beauty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / "I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.