Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Which Is More Painful,watching Someone You Love Die Or Loving Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is More Painful,watching Someone You Love Die Or Loving Someone Else (1183 Views)

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is More Painful,watching Someone You Love Die Or Loving Someone Else by adebriana(f): 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
Which do you think is more painful, watching someone you love die,knowing you would never see him/her again or watching him/her declare love to someone else,knowing someone else is making him/her happy but at least he/she is alive....I think knowing the person is alive despite losing his/her love is better than completely losing the person.... what do you guys think?
Re: Which Is More Painful,watching Someone You Love Die Or Loving Someone Else by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
Knowin dat ur loved one is gone forever...
Re: Which Is More Painful,watching Someone You Love Die Or Loving Someone Else by iceberylin(m): 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Knowin dat ur loved one is gone forever...
MTN undecided
Re: Which Is More Painful,watching Someone You Love Die Or Loving Someone Else by merit12(f): 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
iceberylin:

MTN undecided
Every wia una go
Re: Which Is More Painful,watching Someone You Love Die Or Loving Someone Else by Drilla(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
[color=#000099]Losing her to death was more painful...doesn't really hurt if girls go loving someone else...I've never been a perfect lover,so it's a big relief if she finds one who loves her better...[/color]
Re: Which Is More Painful,watching Someone You Love Die Or Loving Someone Else by fijiano202(m): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
OP u no well oo, how can u compare heartbreak with death?

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Painful,watching Someone You Love Die Or Loving Someone Else by Henrypraise: 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
@ op, if ur ex is andyblaze, feel free to wish him any one of ur choice.

But I honestly tink u need help b4 u kill sum one @ op
Re: Which Is More Painful,watching Someone You Love Die Or Loving Someone Else by adepiero: 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
Death is irreplaceable, that's the worst feeling ever! cry

Heartbreak is temporary pain while Death is a permanent scar
Re: Which Is More Painful,watching Someone You Love Die Or Loving Someone Else by iKillzz: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
Losing someone in death is more painful.

If someone breaks up with you or loves someone else, the pain may only last a while cos you are sure to meet someone better.
Re: Which Is More Painful,watching Someone You Love Die Or Loving Someone Else by adebriana(f): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
fijiano202:
OP u no well oo, how can u compare heartbreak with death?

some people do think losing the person to death is better So they don't get to feel abandoned and unloved
Re: Which Is More Painful,watching Someone You Love Die Or Loving Someone Else by adebriana(f): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
Henrypraise:
@ op, if ur ex is andyblaze, feel free to wish him any one of ur choice.

But I honestly tink u need help b4 u kill sum one @ op

lolz... not planning to kill anyone, just asking
Re: Which Is More Painful,watching Someone You Love Die Or Loving Someone Else by adebriana(f): 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
iKillzz:
Losing someone in death is more painful.

If someone breaks up with you or loves someone else, the pain may only last a while cos you are sure to meet someone better.

what if u truly gave d person ur all and the person just betrayed u...isn't that painful? I know It's not as painful as death anyway
Re: Which Is More Painful,watching Someone You Love Die Or Loving Someone Else by iKillzz: 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
adebriana:

what if u truly gave d person ur all and the person just betrayed u...isn't that painful? I know It's not as painful as death anyway
Someone betraying you isn't the end of the world. You won't die after a betrayal, you only become wiser. Take that positive out of the negative betrayal experience.
Re: Which Is More Painful,watching Someone You Love Die Or Loving Someone Else by newspapers: 9:02am On Sep 21, 2015
iKillzz:
Someone betraying you isn't the end of the world. You won't die after a betrayal, you only become wiser. Take that positive out of the negative betrayal experience.

Abi.. Once there is life, hope is a reality - http://www.newscabal.com/2015/08/03/loosing-someone-you-love/

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Final Year Student Don't Know If To Quit Or Continue / A Frnd Nids An Advice / I Don't Understand Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.