Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades (3168 Views)

Bad Economy Affecting Our Business –lagos Prostitutes / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
unibenstudent1:
so those with girlfriend's in uni should go and die as oshiomole said??
Lol,no be me talk dat one ooo.Different strokes for different folks,who am I to castigate those who wants and have a girlfriend in school.They should just stop aiming for a first because seriously they are never gonna get it until they remove that one source of distraction in their lives
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by Adeboye4421(m): 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
ayswags:
You can never be in a relationship and still make first class.You've got to let one go for the other.
na ur type go finish skul, go serve, settle 4 work b4 dating nt 2 talk of mariage
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
Adeboy it's bin ages,watsup
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 05, 2014
Adeboye4421:
na ur type go finish skul, go serve, settle 4 work b4 dating nt 2 talk of mariage
And what's wrong in doing this? undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2014
unibenstudent1:
1)never date your course mate -thats a no no
2)form a reading coalision with ur girlfriend ,read together
3) u must not always be sighted together to avoid generating rumours and enmity
4)take her to buka 1CE a week
5) do not meddle in his or her group reading or discussions with colleague ,,stay far away as possible
... undecidedso u follow doz 'faculty/car park/love garden' cliques abi, unibenstudent?..u try!
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by unibenstudent1(m): 7:44am On Nov 05, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
... undecidedso u follow doz 'faculty/car park/love garden' cliques abi, unibenstudent?..u try!
see as u call all the spots e clear say na u be minister of tourism for uniben
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by unibenstudent1(m): 7:49am On Nov 05, 2014
ayswags:
Lol,no be me talk dat one ooo.Different strokes for different folks,who am I to castigate those who wants and have a girlfriend in school.They should just stop aiming for a first because seriously they are never gonna get it until they remove that one source of distraction in their lives
well anyone who really desires a first class ,relationship or no relationship he. Will get it
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by Adeboye4421(m): 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Adeboy it's bin ages,watsup
am fyn ooo and you?,longest tym no see, 08180917682 on whatspp, if i ask for urs, others will use d opportunity to add u
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by Adeboye4421(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ntin my man ooo
ayswags:
And what's wrong in doing this? undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by unibenstudent1(m): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2014
Nice comments

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The Real Bold And Beautiful, Who Is The Hottest? / Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love / My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.