Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis (1789 Views)

When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. / Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis by lola4jah(f): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
hmmmmmmmm i have a pressing issue @ hand,i would realy lov if u can help me.it goes like dis.
My boyfriend was dating a particular gal b4 he met me,n wen we met d gal was on her 1 year IT,he told me al about d gal,n he explaind dat she is a very violent gal n troublesome,n he also told me he disvirgined her,bt wen she went 4 dis IT dey were nt communicating wit each other,n he said he was goin to break up with her,so i said ok,coz i was also dating a guy who was giving me hell of problems n he stood by me until i was able to break up wit d guy.so we started dating,den like a month bak she cald him dat she was bak in town, dat he should com n c her,so i asked him to go n here wat she has to say,wen he got bak he told me,dat sshe was like if he is dating any1 he should beta break it up,bcoz she is bak 4 him n any gal dat stands in her way she wil harm n d gal m he shouldnt 4get he was d 1 dat disvirgined her.so i asked him is it me he wants or her n he said me,bt nw he is lookin 4 a way to quit wit her peacfuly bcoz she is very hot headed n violent,n she is also using d fact dat he disvirgined her against him,n i asked him if he forced her to have sex he said no dat she gave it willingly.
Now she is bak to skul in d same town wit us,plz wat do we do coz we r both confused,we dont hve any strong plan on ground dat we can use to tel her its over peacfuly
Plz help plz
Re: What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ignore
Re: What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis by 25omega(m): 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
This sounds foolish. You are all adults right or am i assuming here? What the F is it with being disvirgined and being tied to her for life? what sort of man is also afraid to break up with someone because he is afraid that she might be violent or the fact that he took her virginity?

you should run now while you have the chance because that guy has no spine and he probably slept with her when he went to visit her while not breaking up with her.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
hmm.. to avoid problem..I think u two should quit dating for a while, or date secretly till u guys finish school, and move out of that area.
Re: What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmm.. to avoid problem..I think u two should quit dating for a while, or date secretly till u guys finish school, and move out of that area.
quit datin because of one confused stupide girl.....ok....... Maybe wen u r married , nd ur husband finds himself in such shoes, u wil stil advice him to divorce u for a while so dat things will calm down... Last time i checkd, he ddnt put a ring on her finger so i dnt c any reason why d guy should giv a hoot for the girls feelings...
Re: What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis by Anyi3(m): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
I think you three should just

Read your books angry

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cutehector4u:
quit datin because of one confused stupide girl.....ok....... Maybe wen u r married , nd ur husband finds himself in such shoes, u wil stil advice him to divorce u for a while so dat things will calm down... Last time i checkd, he ddnt put a ring on her finger so i dnt c any reason why d guy should giv a hoot for the girls feelings...
but her life is in danger, u myt think that the other girl z bluffing, but never underestimate the power of an obsessed woman embarassed the guy has even said that she is violent n troublesome.. what other proof do ya need? if I was the girl, I'd run for my life, after all he didn't put a ring on my finger either wink that's how life is.. you win some, u lose some smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
EroticAngelina:
but her life is in danger, u myt think that the other girl z bluffing, but never underestimate the power of an obsessed woman embarassed the guy has even said that she is violent n troublesome.. what other proof do ya need? if I was the girl, I'd run for my life, after all he didn't put a ring on my finger either wink that's how life is.. you win some, u lose some smiley
lol ur right in a way..ok aside from dis girl issue now, some boys dnt think well of what would be d repercussions after takin a girl's virginity.... Hell hath no fury dan a woman's scorn..... But to say d least, she gave him at her own will, its not like d guy begged her or smth..so he aint to b blamed..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol ur right in a way..ok aside from dis girl issue now, some boys dnt think well of what would be d repercussions after takin a girl's virginity.... Hell hath no fury dan a woman's scorn..... But to say d least, she gave him at her own will, its not like d guy begged her or smth..so he aint to b blamed..
exactly... tho I heard somewhere that when a girl gets disvirgined, she becomes attached/obsessed with the man that disvirgined her, but it goes after some time.. not sure tho.
Re: What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis by Tee99(m): 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
Let the guy go. The other girl lacks maturity and the guy lacks the gut to break up with her. My opinion walk away before this becomes a long drag.
Re: What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
EroticAngelina:
exactly... tho I heard somewhere that when a girl gets disvirgined, she becomes attached/obsessed with the man that disvirgined her, but it goes after some time.. not sure tho.
lol the feeling never goes... Its like a tatoo...she cant forget the guy who disvirgined her for life..... Dats why am soo careful with ladies anyways... I wouldnt want any prson frm my past to raise up her hand when d priest asks Does anyone have any reason why these two lovely couples shouldnt get married.....lol
Re: What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol the feeling never goes... Its like a tatoo...she cant forget the guy who disvirgined her for life..... Dats why am soo careful with ladies anyways... I wouldnt want any prson frm my past to raise up her hand when d priest asks Does anyone have any reason why these two lovely couples shouldnt get married.....lol
haha grin disgracementilism
Re: What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
EroticAngelina:
haha grin disgracementilism
hahahahahha u wil fear disgrace..... If any girl does dat eh, i will come down frm d alter and give her a very hot slap
Re: What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cutehector4u:
hahahahahha u wil fear disgrace..... If any girl does dat eh, i will come down frm d alter and give her a very hot slap
lols, yeah right.. u can't do that, shame no go let u grin isn't it enuf embarrassment that she stopped ur 'I do' part tongue
Re: What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols, yeah right.. u can't do that, shame no go let u grin isn't it enuf embarrassment that she stopped ur 'I do' part tongue
eh shame catch me ke.... No one spoils my day nd goes scot free... She may b doin it out of extreme jealousy...nd d only way to prove to my wife dat she is d one i love so much is to give d gold digger a warri slap.... En tell her if u ever come in hr with white lies nd ur evil intentions again, i will not only hit u, but deal with u in a gruesome manner....lol she wont even say anythn, she will just leav the place in sheer disgrace..
Re: What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cutehector4u:
eh shame catch me ke.... No one spoils my day nd goes scot free... She may b doin it out of extreme jealousy...nd d only way to prove to my wife dat she is d one i love so much is to give d gold digger a warri slap.... En tell her if u ever come in hr with white lies nd ur evil intentions again, i will not only hit u, but deal with u in a gruesome manner....lol she wont even say anythn, she will just leav the place in sheer disgrace..

lolss grin nice plan!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
EroticAngelina:

lolss grin nice plan!
hehehe..if u wr d bride, woulndt u feel excited abt it?
Re: What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cutehector4u:
hehehe..if u wr d bride, woulndt u feel excited abt it?
lols, I would, I will feel happy that he is standing up for pur love.. if he didn't slap her, wud av probably done it myself tongue
Re: What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis by Mavelshee(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hahahah......honey have you heard of the word '' police ''?? .........involve them when necessary
Re: What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols, I would, I will feel happy that he is standing up for pur love.. if he didn't slap her, wud av probably done it myself tongue
lol u see.....
Re: What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis by Mrfils(m): 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hmmnn.. Dis one is sstrong oh! If I was U? I would drink coke mixed with something grin

More seriously now, IMO, I dnt think d guy really likes u. He's jst tryna feed u wit stories so u can free him.. If a man truly cares, he'll be willing to defend u with d last drop of blood in his veins... After all, dat's one of our 3 basic roles... "Protect, Provide, Profess"
Re: What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis by lola4jah(f): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
a big tnk u to u all.bt i dnt knw,coz he is sick presently,undergoin treatments,n he has been beging me nt to leav him nw,dat he nids me nw.if i should leav him dat means i dont lov him.so i should plz tink of a possible way dat wil get him out of d mess he got himself into.
So nw u see my dilema

(1) (Reply)

Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband / 6 Nigerian Courtship Mistakes / My Advice To *slut* Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.