Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband (1786 Views)

Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel / A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband by Mrajonder(m): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Oge Okoye on reacting to rummours of her ex_husband getting married to her nollywood colleague Nkiru sylvanus said she's not worried and she's happy with her life.
Heres what she told sun news:

''I heard about it from a friend.I don't care if they are engaged or not.Am too busy with my life to have anything coming in to distract me.my kids are happy and I often provide everything they need.I can't even remember the last time he called.I wish them goodlook and happy married life''.

Nkiru Sylvanus is currently engaged to her colleague Oge Okoye’s husband, Stanley Duru.
We heard they are planning on getting married soon.

Source»www.naijafunzone.com/2015/01/oge-okoye-backs-colleague-nkiru-to-get.html?m=1

Re: Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband by kingstylo01(m): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
watin we no go hear angry

if mercy johnson buy new skirt, them go tell us angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband by delishpot: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hiann!
Re: Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband by sexymoma(f): 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
So with dis statement now... e mean say oge okoye support Nkiru angry... I guess you guess didn't study her countenance in this statement angry

1 Like

Re: Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband by juianne95(f): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Na lie...she dey form badoo
Re: Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband by Udeme288(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lol killing her softly things.... Who no know no know....
Re: Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband by ideee03(f): 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nkiru's embarking on a risky venture. How sure is she that he'll not elope with someother woman later on in their marriage? But some successes as we know stemmed from risky decisions/ventures.

1 Like

Re: Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband by Charles4075(m): 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
What a world we live in..
Re: Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband by ROZZAYY(f): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Gud for dem as husband scarce for dier side! Besides dere is love in sharing
Re: Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband by onstelly(f): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Gud for dem as husband scarce for dier side! Besides dere is love in sharing
Lmao
Re: Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband by ireneony(f): 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Interesting
Re: Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband by Chizzy20(f): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
hmm, oge okoye, should jst focus on her kids. wonder y sum men wil jst abandon dier kids jst for a woman.
Re: Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband by Mrajonder(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
Chizzy20:
hmm, oge okoye, should jst focus on her kids. wonder y sum men wil jst abandon dier kids jst for a woman.
I even prfer Oge as she's more pretty than Nkiru.some men shaa
Re: Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband by SeverusSnape(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
Meanwhile, Deep inside her, She's dying of jealousy.
Re: Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband by officialEGO(f): 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Meanwhile, Deep inside her, She's dying of jealousy.
How do you know? Some ladies don't send you and Oge looks like one to me but if I were Nkiru, I won't walk that lane; some one's man poison is another man's meat doesn't rily worth eating! #myOpinion!
Re: Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband by SeverusSnape(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
officialEGO:
How do you know? Some ladies don't send you and Oge looks like one to me but if I were Nkiru, I won't walk that lane; some one's man poison is another man's meat doesn't rily worth eating! #myOpinion!
You have a point.
welcome to Nairaland
I see you just registered.
Re: Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband by officialEGO(f): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You have a point.
welcome to Nairaland
I see you just registered.
Thanks SeverusSnape. . . I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy it!
Re: Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband by remsonik(f): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nonsense people....she sounds like a girl who is pained!!
Re: Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mrajonder:
Oge Okoye on reacting to rummours of her ex_husband getting married to her nollywood colleague Nkiru sylvanus said she's not worried and she's happy with her life.
Heres what she told sun news:

''I heard about it from a friend.I don't care if they are engaged or not.Am too busy with my life to have anything coming in to distract me.my kids are happy and I often provide everything they need.I can't even remember the last time he called.I wish them goodlook and happy married life''.

Nkiru Sylvanus is currently engaged to her colleague Oge Okoye’s husband, Stanley Duru.
We heard they are planning on getting married soon.

Source»www.naijafunzone.com/2015/01/oge-okoye-backs-colleague-nkiru-to-get.html?m=1

Their hair!!! lipsrsealed
SMH

We really need to look at Southern Africans and even Ghanaians and see how nice African hair styles are
I guess I am the only one embarrassed when I see cascading un -African weaves on people these days...

Oge's own is particularly cringe-worthy
Maybe it is the pose she struck with it?

Okay
Re: Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband by TDstarr: 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
smh, people who bottle up their feelings are the softest, talking from experience and how i am we cry in secret
Re: Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband by Deefuray(f): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
Na them sabi
Re: Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband by akinsadeez(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
remsonik:
Nonsense people....she sounds like a girl who is pained!!

and you determined how she 'sounds' from reading the text of her words. undecided

1 Like

Re: Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband by dubylhover(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=Chizzy20 post=29575550]hmm, oge okoye, should jst focus on her kids. wonder y sum men wil jst abandon dier kids jst for a woman.seems yu dnt knw the power of a woman.....in bob marleys voice *no woman no cry*
Re: Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband by Diznie(f): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Good to know she's moving on(though she might just be acting strong..after all she's an actress)....@op what do you mean by 'backs'

(1) (Reply)

how can a guy solve this problem? / Who Is Rich? / Can You bathe together With Your Husband In A Face Me I Face You compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.