Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss (72516 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / If Your Girlfriend Always Dresses Nice Then See This / When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by IPMAN1: 9:23am On Nov 06, 2014
grin Stop taking ALOMO before KISSING...."she knows the outcome..... grin grin grin grin"

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by arshavineering(m): 9:27am On Nov 06, 2014
veegirl:
Lol....ur story's quite funny.
Is she cheatin on some1 wit u? Cos i guess her tears is due to guilt.
If its not dat, den maybe she's tryin 2 appear innocent b4 u....so u'll tink she's a gud girl. As in tryin 2 mk u believe dat she feels very bad kissin u just afta 2wks.
Infact i'll bet on pretense and not guilt cos it has happened 5 times.

By d way, didnt know pple keep count of kisses.

u are so so correct. .
the first time I kissed my ex she cried...After much persuasion for her to give me a reason for the tears, she finally told me she was dating someone outside our school and didn't know she was gonna fall in love with me to the extent of dumping the guy.
Op your girl loves you but she is feeling guilty of dumping another guy..Please don't make her regret it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Riogeese(m): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2014
Hon Patrick Obahiagbon; said I should tell you that your girl friend is suffering from Genophobia : the fear of having sex or she's sorceress gingerlyciously romantic... tell her to be scrupulous with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by solotutu(m): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2014
cokacoola:
dear romancelander i need a serious advice on this matter,
i have been dating this girl for 2weeks now' i love her much but my problem is that anytime we finish kissing she will start crying.. this has happen 5times now and i ask but she didt give me any convincing anser pls i need mature advice on this!!!!
ehhh Whyyy! ..ahh i guess its a momory issue...she wouldav probably had some1 she loved so much previously and eachtime u kiss it reminds her of d person..mayb d guy broke her heart or something..
Shhhhh *bring ya ear* see take her outing,go to places, watch a love story movie...together if nt just go to an eatery have fun den pop d question "why dyu usually cry eachtime we........ silently n unquerying... She would answer u i blive..promise her she has to tell u d truth and that u wont be offended..
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Jennifer89(f): 10:17am On Nov 06, 2014
May be she has another guy and she feels she is cheating on him.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by hardychris(m): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2014
Its either you are a vampire or that she lost someone through kiss, so whenever you kiss her she remembers that incedent.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Ezicool9(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2014
lol

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by ojaydedon(m): 11:00am On Nov 06, 2014
frankezi:

Bros all this because he kissed her five times!!!!!!!!! So if he now tells us how many times he has poked her ( in response to a question eariler asked ) then you go use grammer spoil my eye I no fit pronounce all the thing you write grin

no b me write am oh
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by agedmanng: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2014
Omolola1:
It's either you are a bad kisser or she's got too much water to spare undecided

Like your pose with the bike. Are you a good cyclist?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Omolola1(f): 11:13am On Nov 06, 2014
agedmanng:

Like your pose with the bike. Are you a good cyclist?

Thanks dear. Yes I am
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2014
The time it happened,the lady was contemplating quitting with me because she has another rich nigga.She has severe conscience.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by malachiizunna: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2014
Make sure she is not from the other side of Earth.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by destyno(m): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2014
cos when u are kissing her, she flashing on her boy friend she loved. she don't love u .
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by steeviee(m): 11:49am On Nov 06, 2014
grin grin grin ;DWhen i need a comic relieve, Nairaland is were i get loads of it. Damn...your comments
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Fickie(m): 11:55am On Nov 06, 2014
Maybe he has Jay Zs lips
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by dorocent(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
reli complicating shaaaa

(1) have u ask her d reason y?
(2) have she eva been kissed by some else?
(3) Mayb she cheated on u for those tyms u kissed her n fr her realising it she began to cry.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Ethereal0110(f): 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
Do you Mouth-Rape her?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by laidian(m): 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
menix:
Broz u re suffering frm onionsmatotosis, am sure u com frm d specie of homo-onions...
badt guy....
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Tidyman: 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
May be u need to fumigate your mouth
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by 3plestar(m): 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
cokacoola:
dear romancelander i need a serious advice on this matter,
i have been dating this girl for 2weeks now' i love her much but my problem is that anytime we finish kissing she will start crying.. this has happen 5times now and i ask but she didt give me any convincing anser pls i need mature advice on this!!!!

may b its dat u are d first guy to kiss her
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Gideon20(m): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
Primrose91:
Your girlfriend has an inappropriate affect (very common). Sometimes when people are so happy they are overcome with emotions and cry. The stranger occurrence is when people laugh at funerals or other sad events. Although you have kissed 5 times, maybe she is still getting accustomed to having someone showing her affection. Her happiness translates to tears because you embody the realization of her dream of finding true love. In my opinion 2 weeks is very soon to be considered "love", but I guess only you two would know.
that's true am with you!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by melotreaah(m): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
weird.. are u using any cream that has onions or what?
LOL NAWTI ANGELINAAAAAAA..... CREAM INDEED HAHAHAAA grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by ugoc(m): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
na peppered lips u get?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by agedmanng: 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
Omolola1:

Thanks dear. Yes I am

Impressive.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
melotreaah:
LOL NAWTI ANGELINAAAAAAA..... CREAM INDEED HAHAHAAA grin grin grin grin
lols grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Rockyfancino(m): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
wilsondave:
she's crying cause she pity your life may be she has HIV and she thinks the more kiss u give her the higher way u contact the disease. loooool grin grin
I think this one might be correct. I mean that's the only reason that makes sense. Or she might love u, but kissing you....maybe she has a spiritual husband. I advise u break-up with her, Because you might get urself in trouble & maybe ur family too. Na your family go dey run up & down if something happen to you, so dont give ur people headache.... BREAKUP NOW!!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Osegancy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
SHE IS CHEATING ON HER B/FRND SHE HAS ALREADY.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by solotutu(m): 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
Im sorry to say you ar suffering from oniongietibolasis!
Sorry to say, if not its something else!
She is emotionally disturbed eachtime u put ur ermmm Lips together(hp its nt babbon kiss syle u do sha) it reminisences her of something or someone who has hurt her or left(passed on)...if u want to get to d bottom of it....go and watch that movie that showed love guru...or u take her 1.shopping,movie watching n finally,to an eatery where u will perform operation on her mind for her to open up...let her know u wont be botthered or angry..after eating ask herrr..
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by solotutu(m): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
Rockyfancino:

I think this one might be correct. I mean that's the only reason that makes sense. Or she might love u, but kissing you....maybe she has a spiritual husband. I advise u break-up with her, Because you might get urself in trouble & maybe ur family too. Na your family go dey run up & down if something happen to you, so dont give ur people headache.... BREAKUP NOW!!
damn!! See analysis and orders.. U are right i second u...if she no get tangible reason
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Backarray(m): 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
She's either underaged or you're a terrible kisser. Either ways, stop kissing her.! period!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) / My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.