Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss (72485 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / If Your Girlfriend Always Dresses Nice Then See This / When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by agedmanng: 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
chizzily:
ask a friend about your breath cause you may never know.
better still force her to tell you,maybe she is very emotional( could be that it reminds her of a painful event)

How truthful can you be? I can see honesty as your attribute from this comment.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
agedmanng:

How truthful can you be? I can see honesty as your attribute from this comment.
I try my best to avoid lies.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by agedmanng: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
chizzily:

I try my best to avoid lies.

You don't need to tell. By their fruits we shall know them. People unconsciously say what is in their mind and you just did.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
agedmanng:

You don't need to tell. By their fruits we shall know them. People unconsciously say what is in their mind and you just did.
u really sound like an agedman. lol. ok
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by OlufemiWhit(m): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
This shit has happened to me before...try make her feel more comfortable be you start kissing her
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by agedmanng: 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
chizzily:

Lol. Aged on NL
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by agedmanng: 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
chizzily:

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Toporanking01: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
buchisom1:
cheesy cheesy u don kill me wit laf...broda try link tomtom next time bfor u kiss d gal

"Lick tomtom"...funny
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
So somebodies nor go fit ask him fellow Nigerians for help for this country again? Imagine the wicked comments y'all moda4ckas r shared. OP na only u Waka come o. Daris God o lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by buchisom1(m): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
Toporanking01:

"Lick tomtom"...funny
10q sir..
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by melotreaah(m): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols grin
WILL LOVE TO KNOW YOU MUCH BETTE BABE
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by SHOCK7(m): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
weird.. are u using any cream that has onions or what?
Of point, why didn't u go 4 miss nairaland?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
melotreaah:
WILL LOVE TO KNOW YOU MUCH BETTE BABE
hmm okay.just ask me any question smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
SHOCK7:

Of point, why didn't u go 4 miss nairaland?
nothing....and I wasn't going to win even if I went.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by melotreaah(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmm okay.just ask me any question smiley
ermmm can we go private??
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
melotreaah:
ermmm can we go private?? my no: 08122152919
no, I'm Sorry, we can't.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
TonYzeallY:
Mek una wait o, dis is a serious case,op u de hold cane while kissing her?...well, my advice be...Leave that Js3 pikin mek she finish junior waec.
lol! You will not kill me
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by baralatie(m): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
cokacoola:
ah dont have bad breath
do you have alligator pepper breath
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
My take on this:
1. She has promised herself to someone. So going that lenght with you is eating her up

2. She has been hurt by someone, and it started just like yours did. Everytime u kiss, she feels d hurt surging back

3. She is not comfortable with how far she is going with you. She regrets it every time it happens

4. She loves u strong enough to ditch u for someone else. This one is unrealistic- just two weeks of knowing each other. Anyway, u know better

So ask her. Cooly. Tell her u will not be angry with what she says. And as an advice, treat her like a lady. Don't be in a relationship for sex. Or for a kiss. U need to spend time to know each other well. And the aim is; Marriage. Otherwise, u are taking advantage of her
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Franchris(f): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Gideonmi(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
Kiss an Angelina dats erotic if symptoms pessit u can both visit ya pastor grin ..modified nairaland don start o I mean erotic joh sad
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by jaycpu(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
She's not jst comfortable "not comfortable " very very wide...

Gy u 2mch, u jst discovered gals cry yl kissing keep it up ....u are a kiss genius
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Samsonklin(m): 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
missEmjay:

Hahaha! Seriously? That's not wat I meant. Was just using my bro's case as a metaphor to emphasize that you can't ask others to explain personal issues such as this. Like asking elephant why lion has so much hair
Hahaha! I gerrit.. U do hv a point truly
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by richt75: 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
Change your tooth paste!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by SHOCK7(m): 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
nothing....and I wasn't going to win even if I went.
Why d defeatism attitude, I don't u know dat well but judging from 'ur luscious lips i'ld 've voted 4 u!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by tranxo(m): 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
cokacoola:
dear romancelander i need a serious advice on this matter,
i have been dating this girl for 2weeks now' i love her much but my problem is that anytime we finish kissing she will start crying.. this has happen 5times now and i ask but she didt give me any convincing anser pls i need mature advice on this!!!!
You are just her rebound guy. Memories of her ex are still fresh.
But then, stop the sin now.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by SHOCK7(m): 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
Primrose91:
Your girlfriend has an inappropriate affect (very common). Sometimes when people are so happy they are overcome with emotions and cry. The stranger occurrence is when people laugh at funerals or other sad events. Although you have kissed 5 times, maybe she is still getting accustomed to having someone showing her affection. Her happiness translates to tears because you embody the realization of her dream of finding true love. In my opinion 2 weeks is very soon to be considered "love", but I guess only you two would know.
U made most witty comment.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by ameheo(m): 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
Like Seriously?? Davido Hired A Guy To
Clean His Sweat? See photo..
http://www.kulzone.tk/2014/11/like-seriously-davido-hired-guy-to.html?m=1
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by missEmjay(f): 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
Samsonklin:

Hahaha! I gerrit.. U do hv a point truly
Glad we're on the same page now.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by kemele3(m): 12:04am On Nov 07, 2014
probaly ... It mayb u made her recall her pastprobaly ... It mayb u made her recall her pastprobaly ... It mayb u made her recall her past
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by cristweeezy(m): 1:27am On Nov 07, 2014
Pele oPele oPele o
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by cristweeezy(m): 1:30am On Nov 07, 2014
missEmjay:

Glad we're on the same page now.
hello

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.