Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? (45587 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2014
A girl had previously sensitized me to it when she licked mine...when I licked another girl's ear...all the forming wey she dey form just turn to lust...she fuc.ked the hell outta me d@ day.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2014
adepiero:
John Thomas a.k.a. Mr Dickson wink
Your parents must hear this Gonna report you 1st to your woman
Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2014
dotna:
It's secret weak spot that can send direct message to the brain to wrap u and fire on until junior gives in
Damn! Which one be junior again nah....This people ehhhh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by LORDI(m): 9:24am On Nov 15, 2014
killercute16:
Ah ah...which tribe quote this one again.
TIV.that's my tribe and it remains a taboo till date.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2014
mizjules:
I thought twas guys that loves doing that to the ladies, anyways I don't like it, some people will want to pur aLl their salivia in your ears, others will want to swallow the ears angry

Sure you haven't been screwing imbecil.es

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:28am On Nov 15, 2014
farano:
What is it about the ear? what kind of feeling do you get with it?
Ask ya boyfriend na.
My woman no dey kiss or lick my ear o
Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by goldfish80(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2014
Somethings are better experienced than narrated, the first time ever I had my ears licked, I was screaming like baby grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by cheddahboy(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2014
kissing the ears was first done to me during my days in the poly, I felt like a new spirit was entering me!! Danm! I won't ever forget that day..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by adepiero: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Your parents must hear this Gonna report you 1st to your woman
Am naughty but well behaved grin

BTW, pls vote for #TeamTosyne2much wink
Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by KLand(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2014
If you are licking the ear of someone who is not your spouse, you are wrong.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by nonybright(m): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2014
I. Don't. Like. It but my girl loves doing it. and it. Iritates me, but i don't know how to tell. Her to stop
Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by opiaoku: 9:44am On Nov 15, 2014
AfricanApple:
I won't talk much but we all know what dat does to u tongue

Like what?
Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by Elan83(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2014
AfricanApple:
I doubt its a general stuff, I will find it it difficult to do dat though, the ear can be dirty na grin
ur pu.ssy or honey pot sometyms can eqully get dirty,but ur mugu boi stil dey suck evry evry inside, dear, sex z sweeter wen it gets dirty!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by chronique(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2014
*Reads topic and shakes head*

God created the mouth to kiss the mouht but you guys are using it to kiss ears,nipples,breast,dicke,veejay,etc. At the end,you'll go to church and use that mouth to praise God;you guys are going to hell fire. Thank God I'm very righteous and I don't join you people in your sin. grin grin grin

Nipples could be quite lovely sha;when next I come to this world,I'd still be a fan of Bobbee FC. That's the most fascinating part of a woman's body. God is a master creator/inventor.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by FranQlin(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2014
grin
qinbeauty:
My boyfriend loves it like kilode. lol
u go soon lick ebola grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by Muzikluva(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2014
farano:
What is it about the ear? what kind of feeling do you get with it?
if a lady kisses my ear,it gives me no feeling.I prefer if she rubs the soft part of the ear with her hand,that would create a sensetion...
Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by AJOT99(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2014
Very funny.

Check mai signature for the best data bundle deals on MTN and Etisalat networks.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2014
mizzkeji44:
OBSERVING.
Don't tell me you have nothing to say. Please share that vast knowledge of experience jor
Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2014
chronique:

Nipples could be quite lovely sha;when next I come to this world,I'd still be a fan of Bobbee FC. That's the most fascinating part of a woman's body. God is a master creator/inventor.
See what you are typing tomorrow you will use thesame hands to pay tithe...
Smh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by SlimSkipper(m): 9:59am On Nov 15, 2014
AfricanApple:
I doubt its a general stuff, I will find it it difficult to do dat though, the ear can be dirty na grin
nd ur puzie dat ur bf licks nd rubs is clean abi? jst askin undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by franksam2009: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2014
only gays likes there ears to be kissed, its a gay tin, i get irritated when someone does that to me
Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by PrettySpicey(f): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2014
Because it tingles them grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by emmy02(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2014
khiaa:

Ooooooooh!! You are a naughty man, but I like it. grin grin grin
@op.... Some women like getting their ears kissed, it's not just a man thing.

In fact, it's the ladies that love it more. As for me it doesn't freak me. With d comments here i think I should go for an ear check.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by raphy(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2014
make una no use laugh boost my abbs o cuz i just get back from gym ...

kissing ears no be new bizness na e dey since.na only d better lovers like me sabi am well.my gf love it .as well as d mouth action things.happy weekend to u all o
Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by misshoree(f): 10:17am On Nov 15, 2014
Because that's the most sensitive part

Especially when u now move it to the neck

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by Ahmeduana(m): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2014
clubone05:
Kinda depends on who is doing it and the skill employed. .
YES YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU LEARN TO DO 2 tickling actions @ different part of the body at the same time so the reciever of your actions will loss total control of his or herself!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by mizjules(f): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2014
drlawizle:

Sure you haven't been screwing imbecil.es
Naa
Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by coolvitus(m): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2014
Ha me sha oh no get experience
Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by intergral(m): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2014
Confession14:
if the ear is dirty then believe me the dude is dirty *AfricanApple pls stop settling for dirty dudes so u wont miss the joy of ear-kissing* cos its such a great feel
no matter what is done to the ear it will always be dirty because where the tongue will go your sponge can't get there................. By the way I stopped my girl from Sticking her tongue in ma ear so that one day she will not ask me to return the favour cheesy ..........................

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? by Lachimex(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2014
I don't get all dis una scenario bcuz d very day I got dat 4rm one Lady, I quickly discharge d girl n also dump her, thinkin she z possess bcuz i didn't feel anytin special on it jaree I don't get all dis una scenario bcuz d very day I got dat 4rm one Lady, I quickly discharge d girl n also dump her, thinkin she z possess bcuz i didn't feel anytin special on it jaree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.