Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,569 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice (13084 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / Photo: Timetable Of A Chronic Sex Addict / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by 100Cents: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2014
ted1741:
she lets u bang her and her sister and ur her first, nonsense. don't believe u. i may be born in the night but certainly not last night. liar.

Yes, bro...
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by 100Cents: 9:15am On Nov 06, 2014
dre11:
I just smell lies in the OP posting

*u had a party with her sister
*u pot her for 16times in ur 8months of dating

U still come open thread and complain to us here
Mtcheww

The guy is lazy indeed..

Twice a month was too much for him..

That thing needs no calendar. It could be a 10 minute pleasure to relax and sleep off or a 1 hour marathon. It needs no calendar just like you eat snacks.. haha
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by amakadigreat(f): 9:26am On Nov 06, 2014
Heheheheheheh night tinz grin grin grin
ted1741:
she lets u bang her and her sister and ur her first, nonsense. don't believe u. i may be born in the night but certainly not last night. liar.
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by kendrick93(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2014
Hero10001:
There are two things involved.
1. You have to be strong too, give it to her before she asks.
Get burantashi+alomo+redbull or whatever will give extra. Whenever she comes around just do it, ffuck every holes aggressively.
2. Get orignal aboniki and ata gun-gun, mix same portion and apply as lubricant on condoms. If she no change within 24hrs chei.
"You don't know what you have until it's gone"
all ur points are tbh rubbish.. if i wasn't givin her well she wouldn't be cumin back for more.. understand wat i wrote b4 u say all dis rubbish olomo or watever... she needs help not all dis rubbish u are suggestin... i hav a life and its not all abt just havin sex every minute
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by kendrick93(m): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2014
100Cents:

The guy is lazy indeed..

Twice a month was too much for him..

That thing needs no calendar. It could be a 10 minute pleasure to relax and sleep off or a 1 hour marathon. It needs no calendar just like you eat snacks.. haha
did read wat i wrote.. i said 16 or more tyms...also u seem to forget d fact we sumtyms dnt even see for lyk 2 or more weeks due to other commitments
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by acenazt: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2014
100Cents:

Haha, that was in 2008.

O boy, I am not sure you people will understand what 2 hour marathon means, twice a day..
my guy I know exactly what you mean.
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by Sapphire86(f): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2014
Kinkybraids:
Your gf is not a sex addict you are just lazy. Lets do the math

You guys have been dating for 8 months right, had sex 16 times or more ...so that means that on average you guys have sex 2 times a month undecided

Um no offence but 16 times even in one month isnt much... thats like 4 times a week which is okay for new couples.

I'm sorry but you need to increase your appetite angry

Mathematician in the house! grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by mexzony: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2014
Some people have not come across nymphomaniacs before that's why they are insulting the OP.
Nigerians guys thinking with their dicks since the inception of the world.
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by 500samuel(m): 11:09am On Nov 06, 2014
Kinkybraids:

You guys have been dating for 8 months right, had sex 16 times or more ...so that means that on average you guys have sex 2 times a month undecided

Um no offence but 16 times even in one month isnt much... thats like 4 times a week which is okay for new couples.

I think I agree with u...
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2014
elshaddai58:

so u girls too like sex and u people will be pretendung as if sex na u people enemies
nawaooo!

Who is pretending undecided

I think we are all mature here so there's no need grin
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by balaclava: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2014
Bros, u don fall my hand, I no dey like hear/read dz kain gist @ all. U dey vex me sef. Ah ah!

In btw, no help 4 d babe until she leaves u 4 an Alpha male; which will surely happens if u don't improve ur game. She mst be really disappointed in u, She Jst hasn't told u.

We no dey deny d fact say some shawties dey kpanshi wella but mahn u sef go ginger up. No dulling: Even sef, U fit change this topic to: "How can I measure up to or beat my girlfriend in d game"

#No offence
#Fact
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by karkel(m): 11:17am On Nov 06, 2014
kendrick93:
My gf is a sex addict ? I really need
advice please not a troll?
Yeah this is every guys dream until
the dream becomes a reality ..
Long story short , my gf wanted to
have a 3some with her twin , she
sends me pictures, we had the
3some at 3:00pm on d 1/11/14 ,
later She sends me a text +
more pictures at 7:39pm saying
she wants 1 on 1 sex and i didn't. she need a counseling or u both.
reply.
Just to get an idea of what she is
sending me .. She sent me rated r
pictures which i can't show.
We've only been dating for 8
months , im her 1st & we've had sex
16 or more times ? Seriously what should
i do please help i kinda lyk her but
the sex is just getting annoying
sometimes.
The sex is great , its just that i get
tired she doesn't want to stop , shes
really tight & so well if you've ever
been with a tight girl then you would
know it feels like your d1ck stopped
working ..
Its been goin on for so long now but i really dnt know what da hell is wrong with her. her appetite for sex is too much.
she need a counseling or u both cool
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by peeparty(m): 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
e to have one ij like that,it was like every 5hr in a day we bang so hard and I was always read,I was so happy because she rang ma name to all her friend,altho all her friends did not like me because am a shot dude and here she isa buti buti kind of girl with all things fully loaded,so heavy and looks like mybouncer.I actually got taya of bleeping her bkos she is unkempt down there so the smell alone turns me off,To me no smell of any kind weda the pussi or the juice is should be smelling.
Back to d op. I believe say you still the learn work,or not yet matured unto that side and your here saying it not all about sex yes ur correct buh who send u there in the first place and secondly there is nothing you can do about her situation.to candid ma bruv step up ur game or she will dump u to another very soon.
Ma advice do alota of exercise this would help you get strong foget about any herbs abeg oo.ifrom experince bekos when I started I was so dull on bed tiil I had to wake with constant exercise and now am always happy bekos the kip coming fo mor.sorry sai I dey type too much
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by Equado(m): 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
Everyman's dream until you meet 1...men just reading this reminds me of my ex...at the beginning it was fun...until it became disgusting...my advise for you is to limit the time you guys see...if you want it to last...remember the law of diminishing returns
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by mexzony: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
peeparty:
e to have one ij like that,it was like every 5hr in a day we bang so hard and I was always read,I was so happy because she rang ma name to all her friend,altho all her friends did not like me because am a shot dude and here she isa buti buti kind of girl with all things fully loaded,so heavy and looks like mybouncer.I actually got taya of bleeping her bkos she is unkempt down there so the smpell alone turns me off,To me no smell of any kind weda the pussi or the juice is should be smelling.
Back to d op. I believe say you still the learn work,or not yet matured unto that side and your here saying it not all about sex yes ur correct buh who send u there in the first place and secondly there is nothing you can do about her situation.to candid ma bruv step up ur game or she will dump u to another very soon.
Ma advice do alota of exercise this would help you get strong foget about any herbs abeg oo.ifrom experince bekos when I started I was so dull on bed tiil I had to wake with constant exercise and now am always happy bekos the kip coming fo mor.sorry sai I dey type too much
What is wrong with you people?
Have you ever seen nymph's before. From the OPs post he seems capable but we are talking about a nympho and all you guys do is blab on about how you bleep day in day out.
Goodness youths of these days have issues.
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
Can't lend my brain power to such a cheesy topic, sorry.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by alorauzoms(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
KELVINXY:
I rather stick with a gf that is an addict than to deal with a gf that makes me beg for sex undecided......I will advice you to find a way to increase ur libdo and stop whining angry

Nice yarn bro.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by Mrfils(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
Pictures or...

End time things
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by Mrfils(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Oh boy! C maths!! If I had dis kind ur brain Jamb shouldn't have been a problem undecided
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by kendrick93(m): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
mexzony:

What is wrong with you people?
Have you ever seen nymph's before. From the OPs post he seems capable but we are talking about a nympho and all you guys do is blab on about how you bleep day in day out.
Goodness youths of these days have issues.
couldn't hav said it better.. some people really lack understandin
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by Mrfils(m): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
Kinkybraids:

grin lol yes... a month has 4 weeks, 16 divide by 4 is 4 times a week... ie like once a day for 4 days in a 7day week

That is not too much to ask for
Hmmnnn... Mehhn! He ain't running on petrol or solar u knw undecided
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by kwalakwala123(f): 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
kendrick93:
of course.. if i didn't she won't keep beggin for more
you should even thank her for tolerating you this far. Also pray that she won't go and taste the real banana out there she won't even remember yOur name again. Pls try talk to her ask her how she want it, and always make sure you she cum first before you. You know what I mean na.
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by kendrick93(m): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
kwalakwala123:
you should even thank her for tolerating you this far. Also pray that she won't go and taste the real banana out there she won't even remember yOur name again. Pls try talk to her ask her how she want it, and always make sure you she cum first before you. You know what I mean na.
tolerating me? pls read d op first of all so u will understand... till then..........
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by LDCBOREHOLE: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Who is pretending undecided

I think we are all mature here so there's no need grin
Cool! Maturity at pick.
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by wordbank(m): 11:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
No pic *idontbilivit
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by mooremedia: 1:22am On Nov 07, 2014
kendrick93:
we've had sex
16 or more times ?

You must be really good at maths o
btw the op is not Lazy as you imply, most virgins become hyper active
the day they discover the sweetness of sex.
Just take it slow bro and talk to her.I realised women tend to hold on to the urge
better than men.....So she can do it,just talk to her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by wordbank(m): 6:17am On Nov 07, 2014
@op ur pr!ck no dey do him job
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by publicenemy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
chipatra:
the sex na

Lol...you rugged.

Am sure ur like the lady in question.
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by chipatra: 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
publicenemy:

Lol...you rugged.

Am sure ur like the lady in question.
yes na
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by 2goodbobo(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
when you feel is too tight, use lubricant. Meanwhile, with time, she will simmer down. is like that especially when girls lose their virginity but with time, she will calm down but if she doesn't, then avoid secluded place with her.
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by publicenemy(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
chipatra:
yes na

Wow... Na babe like you I dey look for.hope he is strong enuff to handle you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: "Women Don't Have Time Like Men" / Big, Beautiful And Inspiring / Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.